Landica Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bad looked out the window and sure enough, the sun was setting. "Time sure flies when you're having fun, eh ladies?"

Mum and Jade both moaned in agreement and rolled off of Bad, allowing him to stand.

"Good luck, my lord." Mum winked at Bad as he walked through the door.

Amelia walked Bad through the house, silently. They came to a room on the ground floor, she opened the door and allowed Bad to walk through himself.

Inside the room, dug into the floor, was a large bath. It could easily fit a dozen people. Kneeling beside it, to Bad's pleasure, was Lorelle, pouring water into it. Unfortunately she was wearing the same boring clothes as in the morning.

'Amelia seems to have come through' Bad thought to himself.

"How wonderful it is to see you again, Lorelle."

She looked at Bad and shock quickly covered her face. Her eyes again seemed transfixed upon his cock, which stood at half mast.

She stood, "it's my time to leave. Enjoy your bath." She quickly scurried past Bad, out of the room.

Bad slowly lowered himself into the bath. The water was warm, it felt perfect. Amelia entered and closed the door behind her. Her robe fell to the floor, revealing her naked body underneath. Bad felt an anger well up inside him, but he sat, calmly and quietly. Though not for long. Amelia lowered herself into the bath, standing beside Bad, holding a sponge.

He moved with lightning speed. He grabbed her and threw her into the deep center of the bath. He quickly fished her out and threw her over the side of the bath. Her legs still in the water, her stomach and chest on the floor. His body was pushed against her, his chest on her back, his cock held firmly against her pussy and his legs against her's.

He whispered angrily in her ear, "Tarbuckle returns tomorrow, Amelia. Tonight was my last chance, and it doesn't seem like you've even tried to help me."

"Perhaps I haven't, Bad. Perhaps I need to be punished."

He lifted himself just enough for his right hand to strike her ass.

"You can do better than that!"

"You're right."

His left hand covered her mouth, he spit into his right. He rubbed the spit onto the head of his cock and pushed it against her ass hole. He could feel her muffled protests against his hand.

"You wanted to be punished, right?" With a forceful push his cock head slipped inside her. "I think this is a proper punishment." He lifted himself, keeping his hand over her mouth, pulling her head slightly. Her back arched and his cock slowly pushed deeper into her ass.

He continued to stand upwards, her back arched more and his cock pushed deeper.

He stood straight, his cock entirely inside. Her back arched to the point that her stomach no longer touched the floor. She was nearly standing up straight, along with him. Her legs twitched, she screamed into his hand.

His hands wrapped around her neck. He pulled backward and slammed himself into her.

"Oh gods! I can't do it! I can't!"

"You can!" He thrusted again, another scream. "Accept your punishment!"

His grip tightened, his thrusts became faster and harder.

Her words were breathy, "oh gods, it's not quite that bad."

Bad didn't like the sound of that. His thrusts became even more ruthless, but to no avail. Soon he could feel the spasming of her pussy through her ass. A new idea popped into his head.

"Are you going to cum for me Amelia? Are you going to cum from being ass fucked?"

"Oh yes! Oh don't stop!"

He heard her moans begin to rise, just then he released her neck and took a large step back.

"What the fuck? I was just about to!"

"I know. That was your punishment." He spit on his cock, "come now, stroke me off."

Amelia knelt down in the bath, her hands slicked the spit over his length and stroked. "You're a real fucking ass, you know that?"

Bad smiled a cruel grin before thrusting his cock into Amelia's mouth. "I know it." It only took a moment to push Bad over the edge. His cum poured into her mouth.

He sat down at the edge of the bath, "now bathe me."

Bad awoke the next morning, though not from sun shining through his window. His blankets were pulled off of him. Someone crawled into his bed. Not entirely awake, he only moaned. Soft hands began to caress his cock. His eyes popped open he propped himself on his elbows. Knelt beside him was Lorelle, in her near naked glory. Very small scraps of cloth covered only her nipples and her pussy. The cloth was held together by thin leather string, mimicking a brassiere and under garments. Her skin was milky white and flawless. Her tits were similar in size to Mum's but much more perky and round. The makeshift brassiere did nothing to hold them upwards. Her belly was pronounced and looked incredibly soft. Just below, her shaven mound was visible.

She looked at him as she stroked, even in the dim light her eyes twinkled. He could tell her face was flushed.

"It looks like Amelia finally came through."

"She blackmailed me. I'm not doing this for your pleasure, or my own. She saw me yesterday morning, through the door, your cock in my hand. She said she would tell Tarbuckle. Just...please be quick. I don't want any of the girls to see me in here."

Bad grabbed her and rolled her onto her back. His lips met her's, passionately. Initially she was apprehensive, but his tongue in her mouth changed her mind. Her hands roamed over has arms and back. He began to grind lightly. His incredibly hard cock rubbed against her soft belly. His thigh pushed against her pussy, forcing pleasurable sensations through her.

His lips moved to her cheek, then her ear and to her neck. They followed her collar bone to the top of her chest and slowly moved downwards.

He breathed deeply of her perfume. She moaned low at the pleasure she felt.

Downwards his lips moved, between her large breasts, until he found the leather string. A knot was tied in the front, his teeth expertly pulled till the it was undone.

He adjusted himself so that his balls were resting on her thigh and he no longer needed his arms as support. He pushed the fabric off of her nipples. Her areola were small compared to the size of her breasts. Her nipples small, erect buds. He could make out green veins beneath her pale skin.

Lorelle pulled the leather strings until the makeshift brassiere was gone. She reached downwards with both hands, one gripping his shaft, the other his head. Her arms forced her breasts upwards onto her chest, pushing them against each other.

His large, strong hands reached outward, gently caressing her breasts. He ran his fingers over them, tracing her areola and tickling her nipples. Then he squeezed, her skin was surprisingly taunt. They were large, one of his hands was unable to squeeze all of the flesh. He gently slapped them together, somehow becoming even harder, watching them jiggle.

He squeezed each breast at the base, pushing them upward. His lips met each nipple with a gentle kiss. Then he slurped one into his mouth. Her moans drove him forward, sucking harder. Her entire areola disappeared behind his lips. His left hand released her breast and moved downward. He squeezed the flesh of her belly before moving even lower.

The moment his fingers touched the fabric over her pussy, she pushed against him.

"No, no you can't. You can't have me that way."

"Alright, I guess...what then?"

"Go sit at the edge of the bed."

He did and she stood, her ass was incredibly round and large. He couldn't help but spank. She glared back at him as she retrieved a small vial from his night stand. She knelt between his legs, placing the vial on the ground beside her.

She wrapped her hands around his cock. It was red, the veins ready to burst and hard as a rock. She took the head into her mouth, leaving her hands at the base. Her tongue swirled around it while her hands squeezed in pulses. With each squeeze the head got a little bit larger and more sensitive.

Her hands held steady and she took more into her mouth. Bad felt the back of her throat. She retreated, and returned. Very slowly, keeping bad on the edge with anticipation.

Then, without warning, she became sloppy. Her head bobbed quickly, his cock hitting her threat over and over. Spit poured from her mouth and she slicked his entire shaft with it.

On a push downward she stopped. The cock held firmly against her throat. Slowly she pushed down further. Bad felt his head enter the tightness of her throat. Deeper and deeper he slid until he was entirely engulfed. He had never experienced such a sensation. Her tongue darted from her mouth, swirling in the spit that had collected at his balls.

She pivoted her head, cock still gone from sight, her blue eyes met his. He smiled, she did what she could to smile back, her cheeks scrunched and her lips slid up his shaft.

She pulled backwards, only his cock head held gently between her teeth. Then back down, faster than the first time.

"By the gods that's incredible."

More spit poured from her mouth as she continued. Never a cough or a gag. Just effortlessly and repetitively swallowing his entire length.

"You keep that up you're going to make me cum."

She pulled her head, allowing him to fall free of her mouth. "Not yet."

"What happened to 'being quick'?"

"I...I want you to enjoy yourself."

"So you're liking this?" Bad's immense ego could be heard in his words. "Or you like me?"

Lorelle grabbed the vial beside her, without speaking.

"Or perhaps it's both?"

"Shut your mouth."

"Or what?"

"I'll stop."

"And what happens when I tell Amelia?"

"Just...just shut your mouth!"

Bad smiled a wicked smile, but didn't say a word. She smiled back, her eyes glossy with lust. She opened the vial and poured a warm liquid onto the tip of Bad's cock. The warmth slowly worked it's way down to Lorelle's hand holding the base. The vial fell to the floor and both of her hands went to work.

"It's just oil, and...and it smells like me. I thought you'd like it."

Bad breathed deeply, and sure enough. His nose was filled with the same scent as her perfume. Her hands slid over his length easily.

Lorelle was experienced, she knew when to squeeze tightly and softly. She knew to push on the backside of his cock head. The feeling was incredible. As her hands squeezed just right, Bad felt as if he could cum immediately, but held out.

She stopped and scooted closer. She ran her hands over her massive tits. They glistened as she wrapped them around the stiff cock before her. She pushed them on either side, creating a tight, warm, slick pocket for Bad.

Lorelle moved first, she slid her tits up and down, from the head to the base of the shaft. Her nipples pointed straight towards Bad, he reached down and pinched them both.

"You hold them." Lorelle let go and Bad's cock became free. He reached outwards, placing his palms on the sides of her tits. He pushed them together, tighter than she was able to. Her left hand slid underneath her squished tits. Her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, her squeezing forced it to become even harder. She rested her right hand atop her cleavage.

"Go ahead." She did not smile but her eyes lit up.

Bad began to slowly piston his hips. As his cock slid upwards between her glorious tits his head entered her hand. He moved slowly for only a moment before picking up his pace. As he thrust upward he pushed her tits downward and vice versa. The sensation was incredible, he felt as if three women were pleasuring him simultaneously.

"You're amazing," he grunted.

This time she smiled, "well thank you."

Bad wished to say more but found himself tongue tied. All that left his mouth were grunts and moans.

"Speechless there, Bad Kitty? There's a first time for everything I guess."

"You're, unnhh! Not funny, unnhh! Shit!"

Lorelle moved her right hand next to her left. She squeezed his shaft as hard as she could. Bad's cock head turned bulbous and bright red but he did not cease his thrusting.

"Fuck!"

Lorelle tilted her head downwards, opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Bad's engorged cock head hit it with each thrust.

"Go lower, unnhh! Fuck, move lower!"

Lorelle moved down, but only slightly. Speaking with her mouth still open, "huh?"

"No, unnhh! Lower!"

Again she moved down, this time the tip of his cock pushed just past her lips.

"Dammit woman!"

"Nuh uh?" This time she moved back up teasingly.

Bad had had enough. He thrust upwards higher and harder. His entire cock head made it past her lips. Lorelle decided her teasing was over. As Bad's cock traveled back downwards, her mouth followed until her lips touched her tits. With his next thrust he found his cock head just past the entrance of Lorelle's throat.

"Oh yes!"

Down, and back up, this time she pulled her tits away. As Bad's hips fell, Lorelle's head moved as well. His length slid effortlessly down her throat. She held still, allowing spit to run from her mouth. Bad's hands ran through her hair. Just before he could grip she pulled up, his cock coming from her mouth with a pop.

"Oh no, you're not in charge here."

He groaned his displeasure but said nothing. Her right hand began to stroke him while her left cupped his balls. She brought her mouth to them, sloppily slurping them in. With both hands now stroking she moved lower. Her nose pushed against his sack and her tongue whipped in and out just below. Much to Bad's surprise, she moved even lower. Her tongue made circles around his ass hole.

"Oh shit!"

She stopped, "you don't like it?"

"I didn't say that, it's just that..."

She didn't wait for him to finish. Her tongue resumed circling. Pushing against the entrance periodically.

"Move your legs up."

Bad shifted his legs slightly. Giving her more access to his ass. Lorelle wasn't pleased, she placed her hands under his knees and pushed. He felt splayed, defenseless, but as her tongue found his ass and her fingers wrapped around his cock, he forgot.

"Gods...yes."

She pulled away, "would you like more?"

His head popped up, "more!?"

Lorelle quickly but gently pushed a finger inside of his ass.

"No!" She quickly swallowed his cock to the base. "Shit!"

Her head and finger moved in unison. Bad pushed his insecurities from his mind. "You're a witch. A fucking witch."

She began to bob her head even faster, another finger forced inside him.

"A fucking witch!"

She moved quickly, his entire cock came into view and disappeared over and over. Her fingers pushed in just as quickly as her mouth moved. Bad's orgasm came from a strange place, deep inside him.

"I'm going to cum!"

Lorelle moved quickly, her tits wrapped around his cock. His head laid back, his arms outstretched, his orgasm boiling to the surface. Lorelle could feel his cock stiffen, she continued pleasuring him. Like a volcano, he erupted. His cum spattered her face and the top of her tits, but she didn't cease. More came, drenching her.

Finally, the last bit oozed from the tip. His whole body relaxed and Lorelle released his cock from her tits.

"Are we satisfied?"

A groan, meaning 'yes', was all he could muster.

She grabbed a blanket from the bed and wiped the copious amount cum off of her. "Good." She stood up, retrieved her makeshift brassiere and walked for the door. "Don your nicest clothing, Lord Tarbuckle will be returning with guests."

"My nicest? You mean the only tunic and trousers I own?"

"Oh my." She picked up a robe laying next to the door. "I'll fetch something presentable." She covered herself in the robe and left the room.

'That's it? She brings me to such an incredible orgasm and then leaves? Why aren't there more women like that in the world?'

Bad rose from the bed and opened the curtains. The morning sun shone brightly through the window. He smiled, his room looked into the back yard of the manor. Below he saw Amelia laying, naked.

'I'll have to thank her.'

Women in the yard began to notice him and his still glistening cock, hanging in all it's glory. He beamed his wide, white smile and waved. The door opened behind him. He turned, still smiling, to see Lorelle holding clothes.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face and try these on."

Bad walked to her and attempted a kiss. Her face turned just in time for his lips to land on her cheek. He took the clothes from her, "you're heartless, Lorelle, why, I think I might love you."

"I doubt you could ever love anyone aside from yourself."

"I am pretty easy to love aren't I?"

"Try the clothes on."

"Aren't you going to give me any privacy?"

She looked at him, dumbfounded. "You're joking."

He chuckled to himself, "I am."

He pulled the fancy trousers over his legs, though they fit, the outline of his cock could be seen plain as day. The tunic was tight, but he figured he could make it work, just as long as he didn't move his arms too much.

"They're nearly perfect! Though I think I look better naked, don't you?"

Lorelle wouldn't look him in the eyes. Her own were fixated on the bulge in his trousers.

"Don't you Lorelle?"

She turned away from him. "You are not to speak to me again, understand?"

He bowed low, "on my honor, fair Lorelle."

"You may have yourself about the manor, but be ready to dine with the lord and his guests." She did not wait for a response, she simply left.

'What a gal."

Bad found a seat beside the naked, sunbathing Amelia. She lay on her back, arms outstretched, eyes closed.

"Have you come to apologize for your 'punishment' last night? Seeing as I did hold up my end of the deal."

"I won't apologize for tormenting you the same way you tormented me. I've only come to thank you."

"Apology accepted."

He smiled, though he knew she couldn't see it. He laid down beside her. "It is peaceful here isn't it?"

"Mhmm."

"Perhaps I should stay."

Amelia chuckled, Bad chuckled as well.

Sleep caught up to him.

He was awoken at midday by a woman he didn't recognize.

"The lord is ready for you sir."

Bad followed the woman into the large dining room. Lord Tarbuckle sat at the head of the table, a man on one side, a man and woman on the other.

"Lords and Lady, I present to you, Bad Kitty."

"I'm not some exotic beast you can show off to your friends, Tarbuckle."

"I'm sorry, did I just hear Bad Kitty turning down attention?"

"Ha! You know me far too well."

The woman spoke, "my, he's more handsome than you made him sound, and bigger too." The man next to her, presumably her husband, did not seem thrilled at her words.

"Go ahead Bad, show off."

Bad, never one to shy from impressing a married woman, did just that. He flexed his chest out proudly. Then he lifted his arms and flexed them, unintentionally tearing the fancy tunic at the seams.

"Shit, sorry, Tarbuckle."

The woman spoke again, "don't be sorry darling, might as well take it off now." Her husband liked this even less.

Bad may have been a large, brutish, womanizing man, but he did have respect for another man's home. He looked to Lord Tarbuckle, in hopes of some kind of reassurance.

"You heard the lady, take it off!"

"No!" She crooned, "tear it off!"

Bad smiled his cocky, white smile and tore the tunic from his chest and arms with ease. The woman clapped her hands like a child getting their way. Her husband, red in the face, turned to Lord Tarbuckle, clearly eager to change the subject.

"You've made quite a life for yourself here. All the topless, young, pert women you have running around." Each adjective was enunciated, each a jab at his middle aged wife.

Bad sat down and made eyes at the woman.

"Yes, my friend, it doesn't get much better than this."

Bad stopped looking at the woman, each man in the room aside from Lord Tarbuckle turned their head. Lorelle entered from a door behind the lord. Her make up was perfect, her scent filled the room, her blue eyes sparkled.