Landica Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The married man spoke, eyes transfixed on Lorelle, "especially this one, my, how beautiful."

Lord Tarbuckle waved Lorelle out of the room. "She, however is mine."

Bad raised a glass of wine to his lips and drank deeply.

"No, I would have a man flayed for laying hands on my Lorelle." He whispered now, "I do believe that I'm going to marry her."

Bad choked on his wine. Everyone at the table turned to him. He held up one hand, waving to signify he was alright, with the other he beat on his chest till he could breath again.

"Are you alright, Bad?"

"No! No I do believe I've come down with some kind of sickness. I'd better retire to my room. It was lovely to meet you all." Bad stood and walked towards the door, "on a completely unrelated note, I'll be leaving in the morning. I have some business to attend to on the mountain. You know, slaying beasts, bedding women, all those things I do. I'll meet you at the party, Duke and Duchess of Montayne, mountain castle, right? Lovely to meet you all!"

Those at the dining table were left with confused looks on their faces.

Bad had snatched a fine bottle of whiskey on the way to his room. He sat, naked, three drinks in.

'Fuck.'

'Fuck.'

He looked to the door, his sword was leaned against the wall. His leather coat hung from the pommel, his boots sat where the sword touched the floor. Upon the couch were his tunic and trousers. Another drink.

'Fuck.'

'Fuck.'

The door opened, Amelia walked in. "So much for staying then?"

"He's going to marry her! He's going to fucking marry her! You didn't think that might be something worth sharing?"

"Are you saying you've never fucked a married woman?"

"I've never fucked the married woman that was married to my friend! Fuck! And I didn't fuck her!"

"What? You didn't fuck Lorelle?"

"No. She didn't want to."

"Wow, she must really love the lord."

"That's not helping."

"I don't mean to be unhelpful. What can I do?"

"You really want to help?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, get me a bag with food."

"Seriously?"

"You said you wanted to help!"

"Fine, but only because I feel bad for you."

"Oh fuck off!"

The next morning, Bad awoke, just before sunrise. He donned his tunic, trousers, boots, coat and sword. He shoved the half bottle of whiskey into the food pouch, and went on his way.