All Comments on 'Large Uncle Pete'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I just love your writing! I came like crazy. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Incredibly sexy story. Brittni is a lucky girl to have Uncle Pete and his huge cock to show her all about sex!!! Please write more. I'm dying to know what happens next with Brittni and her Uncle Pete's big dick!!!

GizmorGizmorover 8 years ago
Uncle Pete

Ya, thank you Uncle Pete. Great job. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved this story

Love a big man, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love a big dick. Nothing like it! Uncle Pete should come visit me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my, Uncle Pete!

Great story! Who doesn't love a fat cock? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

This was a well-crafted and hot story. Nice incest content with a young girl and her Uncle's big hot cock.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Hot story!

You cover the subject of taboo sex well and with powerful imagery.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great way to learn

Excellent. XoxoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad uncle...but GREAT story!

Quintessential masturbating tale! (I don't know about "Large Uncle Pete" himself and his...propriety ...and why he even had to put "poor" Britt through all this...probably just having her there should have been sufficient! But...great STORY!.)

tmbttdtmbttdover 7 years ago
Should have read this story first...

Again, thanks for replying. For whatever it is worth, I lost my virginity at the age of 15 to my junior-high "girl-friend's" mother. It is a long and convoluted story but the sexual attraction turned into an affair that lasted not only through high school but the first three years of college and even for a year after I married my wife. During our affair my girlfriend's mother became pregnant two times and on both occasions I accompanied her for the procedures...I held her hand, wiped her brow with a cool, damp cloth and kept telling her how much I really loved her.

Not only did this wonderful woman teach me about the physical aspects of satisfying sex and the values of emotions - it was very hard for me to comprehend being a 16 year-old father (and again when I was 20 for the next pregnancy) I learned rationalization over emotion...for she too grappled with leaving her husband and a comfortable lifestyle.

Even though my old girlfriend was not aware of the relationship between her mother and I for over two decades, when she did find out she told me that knowing of our relationship (her mother's and mine) explained several of the gaps that existed within her family. To this day I am still in personal e-mail contact with my lover's daughter (this wonderful lady passed away almost 20 years ago now and my wife refuses to let me even discuss it in her presence even though she too has had abortions from unwanted pregnancies by unknown fathers) - I suppose because there were emotions involved in mine while my wife's were simply the result of careless fucking are the reasons why we don't discuss it.

May I assume you remained close to your uncle and he to you even when the sex was no longer there?

Oh, and you said you had been "late a couple times" in response to my question about pregnancy have you not wanted children?

Does race of a male make any difference in how well you climax when having sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My uncle had me too!

Actually my mom and dad split up when I was 11 and she remarried when I was 15. Gary had a brother named Terrence who moved in with us after a fire at his home. He stayed for about 8 months and probably after the second week he had managed to get me to have sex with him. He taught me a lot and even helped me realize my exhibitionist streak. We used to have sex outdoors or any place we might get caught. I loved flashing truckers as we drove on the highway and soon Terrence introduced me to sex with more than one man at a time. After he moved out, I would still go see him for the next couple of years.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 6 years ago
Uncle Buck!

Very well written, with a realistic pace and convincing descriptions plus good sex scenes. Very erotic.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Loved it

Talk about one lucky uncle!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Loved it like I love Britt

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write some fantastic stories. Love them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com