Larks in the Park Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

It definitely broke my resistance to my own climax and I spilled my seed deep inside her, realising I'd completely forgotten about pills or condom. Good luck Ruth.

We lay quiescent for a few moments afterwards. I flicked a glance at Peter and Suzy and saw they were lying quietly, too. Too quietly. Suzy was snuggling up to Peter, which I very much doubt she'd be doing if he had just raped her. I threw them a quick frown, which Peter caught. The pair of them hastily separated at the same time as I moved off of Ruth.

A twitch of my head and Peter was rising at the same time as I was.

"Thank you for an interesting evening," I murmured to the girls. "Take care on your way home, won't you."

Peter and I then withdrew, slipping behind some bushes. There we waited to listen to what the girls said.

There was silence for a while as they dressed. Then Ruth spoke up.

"What should we do about this?" she asked Suzy.

"What can we do?" returned Suzy. "Go to the police?"

"I'd rather not," admitted Ruth. "It's not something I'd be very comfortable discussing."

"I know what you mean. Yes, officer, he had a cock this long and be bonked me with til I screamed." Suzy giggled. "You did scream at the end. I heard you."

"I did not," protested Ruth. "Or if I did I couldn't help it. I was helpless. He weighed a ton and I couldn't move."

"Peter finished with me before you finished, and from what I saw for someone who couldn't move, your hips were sure bouncing up and down. If we go to the police, do you think you'll get into much trouble?"

"Me?" queried Ruth, astounded. "Why would I get into trouble?"

"You helped them," said Suzy guilelessly. "You're the one who pulled down my pants and then you held my arms while Peter mounted me."

Ruth just stared at her, open mouthed. She hadn't considered actions in that light. Now she was really nervous regarding talking to any nice policemen.

Suzy sighed. "You're probably right. I don't want to talk to about this. We'll just pretend it didn't happen."

Ruth nodded, but didn't speak.

Suzy, of course, didn't leave well enough alone.

"Um, Ruth," she said slowly and thoughtfully, "when we get out of practise next week, do we come home the same way?"

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12