All Comments on 'Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 14'

by purfecthost

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Glad you did another story, I really enjoy them

purfecthostpurfecthostalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you. There's another chapter to come. Hope you'll enjoy it too.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWinealmost 8 years ago
About time

It's been a while since the previous chapter but it was worth the wait. Looking forward to the next one. Very clever and erotic scenario you've been spinning.

StanBreyStanBreyalmost 8 years ago

I hate to be that guy but this might need editing. He penetrates Jenn even though she's wearing underwear? Seems like this was rushed and you meant the accidental penetration to happen on the second pass when she's not wearing underwear. Meanwhile, the chapter disrupts the pattern of Larry getting at least some relief whether accidental or otherwise. Having Margo suddenly decide she's fine with him ejaculating in her ruins the tension. It's a more interesting dynamic if she's using him to orgasm but doesn't want him to get off. And then there's the pregnancy risk option that's gone unused. And why end the sessions next week, better to keep it going, it's boring if they just cave to their desires in one go. And of course there's a million positions left to pose in.

mcncokemcncokealmost 8 years ago
Very well done

Really enjoyed the story! Yes there are area's that could use improvement and editing, but the story is such a turn to me that I'm willing to let it all go. Sometimes it's just more fun to go with the flow. I do hope that there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More to come?

It's been quite awhile, having trouble figuring the storyline?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous