Larry's Sexual Journey Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok Aunt Sophie?" I asked as I joined her in the changing room.

"Yes Larry. I'm fine."

"Please don't let that little accident spoil your evening."

Turning towards me she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a tight hug. I could feel her soft breasts squish against my chest and her hardening nipples pressing into me. She held me so close I could feel her crotch press against my cock. As I stiffened it rubbed between her thighs. To my surprise she adjusted her feet, opening her thighs and allowing my stiffening cock to rise and nestle against her warm pussy lips. Wrapping my arms around her waist I held her gently, stroking her back. Lifting her head off my shoulder she kissed me gently below my left ear then whispered a thank you before releasing me from the hug. As she stepped back she clenched her thighs as if giving my cock a hug too.

We were almost dressed when Jenn and mom came in. They were smiling so I assumed the session had went well.

"Next week will be the last session," Jenn announced.

That statement hit me hard. I felt like I'd lost something precious. How would my Fridays go now?

"And Margo has just told me that her knee is better and she wants to do the next session," she continued.

I saw Aunt Sophie's disappointment out of the corner of my eye. I, too, felt strange. Whilst I was looking forward to posing again with mom, I was going to miss posing with Aunt Sophie.

As if sensing the disappointment, Jenn continued, " Since it's the last session and Sophie was so kind to step into the breach, I was hoping to make it a 3-some pose if no-one minds."

"A 3-some?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"Yes," said Jenn. "I've outlined it briefly to Margo and she thinks it would be a good final pose for the three of you. I'll let her explain while I check the studio."

Jenn left us to it.

"Well?" we both asked when Jenn left.

"It'll be similar to tonight's pose. Larry will be on the bed while me and Soph sit on top in a hug. One of us will be on Larry's crotch while the other one will hover over his face as if getting eaten out."

Hearing mom use the term 'getting eaten out' made my cock twitch in my pants. Aunt Sophie and I just looked at each other in disbelief.

"Who will be sitting where?" asked Aunt Sophie.

"Jenn is leaving that up to us," mom replied.

I could see Aunt Sophie thinking this through. She didn't look too keen.

"What do you think?" mom asked both of us.

"It seems I get the easy part again," I said. "While you and Aunt Sophie have to squat again."

"What do you think Soph?"

"Yes, I'm game to give it a try. Will you be wanting to practice it like the other poses?"

"I think we should," replied mom. "Do you want to stay the night Soph? Or is it easier for you to go home and come back tomorrow?"

"I guessed we might have to try the pose at your place, so, I'm ready for staying the night."

At that, Jenn arrived back.

"Any questions?" she asked.

"None at all," mom replied. "I think we're all set."

"Good", said Jenn. "I'll see you all next week then." Then she left.

"Meet you back home Larry?" mom asked.

"Yes. I'll follow."

We left and I was already looking forward to the rehearsals we'd be doing. Two hot sexy ladies. One on my crotch and one on my face. I was hoping they would each try both positions many times before deciding which one they'd feel more comfortable with. My weekend was suddenly looking very hot.

12