Las Hembras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's how it starts, you know." She continued to play with my cock, working a dollop of precum around the head. "I'd say that Linda Carrillo is well on her way to turning you into her submissive little bitch." Gloria suddenly withdrew her hand, looking me straight in the eye. "Of course, it is my duty to report my observations to your manager. This could compromise the integrity of the entire law enforcement apparatus in this city."

"No, Gloria, please, really, nothing happened ... I-"

"And why should I believe you?" She whispered. "Actions speak louder than words," Gloria flicked my rigid shaft with her middle finger. " ... And I'd say that this speaks volumes." I suddenly broke eye contact, looking down, unsure for a moment about how to handle my predicament.

"I can't believe this," I finally muttered. "You'll end my career. You'll ruin me. You know me well enough to know that I would never try to seduce Linda Carrillo. What's wrong with you? I always thought we were friends." She suddenly clutched a handful of my hair, and then yanked my head painfully back until my eyes were once again locked onto hers. She pressed her nose against mine, speaking in hushed, and ominous tones.

"Look, pig, let's get one thing straight." I swallowed hard, listening. "We are NOT friends. As far as I'm concerned, you're nothing but an inept, pathetic little wannabe. I have to be civil around you at work, but I regard you as an extremely poor excuse for both a man and a parole officer, and on a personal level I really don't much like you nor do I have any respect for you. Is that clear?"

"Yes-yes Ma'am." I was shocked and hurt by her statements. I trembled from head to toe, yet my cock remained at full attention, straining upward. She noticed and smiled, releasing my hair. My heart was racing. I felt helpless and alone, on enemy turf, at the utter mercy of this woman I had trusted until just moments before. She smiled slightly, making no effort to hide her condescending temperament.

"You want me to keep my mouth shut? Is that what you want?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry." I didn't know what I was apologizing for, although an apology seemed appropriate. "Please don't tell anyone. I need my job." She smiled, suddenly turning around.

"Then kiss my ass." Gloria lifted her skirt, moving her pantyhose-encased derriere close to my face. "Worship it like you mean it. Otherwise I'll scream 'rape' and throw a big scene. Then instead of kissing my pretty behind, you'll be kissing your job and the rest of your pathetic life goodbye in a penitentiary somewhere. Now get to work, creep. Kiss my ass!"

I was spellbound at the sight of Gloria's perfectly shaped ass, her tight glutes and beautifully muscled upper thighs. I was both mortified and aroused, on the verge of tears and yet so close to climax. Her musky scent enveloped me as I puckered my lips for a kiss, and then mashed my face against her asscheeks in submission, kissing with my lips and gently nuzzling their full breadth with my head. I went slowly, careful to pay proper homage while peppering her perfect cheeks with kisses. She responded by slowly manipulating my face with her glutes.

"Mmmmm, you're a natural." I continued worshipping Gloria's cheeks. "You know your place, don't you, boy?"

"Yes Ma'am." I said what I thought she wanted to hear. Terrified of the consequences and yet strangely excited as well, continuing to venerate her ass. She moved it in small circles.

"And where is that place, Daniel? Where do you belong?"

"Under your ass, Ma'am." I was whispering, beginning to believe what I was saying. My voice cracked. "I belong under your beautiful ass." She smiled.

"Good boy. Maybe there's hope for you yet." I kissed and licked nonstop, trying to think of things to say that would appease her. "Now I want you to listen to me closely. From now on, I'm your boss. Got that?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good. From now on, I decide who stays free on parole and who does not. Is that clear, boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am." She pressed her cheeks harder against my face.

"I'll make the decisions, you merely rubber stamp them. That's all you're good for anyway ... just a rubber-stamping needledick little wimp who needs constant supervision and direction from a superior woman. Isn't that true, daniel?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I was reduced almost to tears. She pulled away, put down her skirt, and then turned around, forcing her gaze into mine. Gloria cupped my chin and then stroked my hair, almost affectionately. She spoke to me very softly, almost in a whisper.

"Who's smarter, boy? You or me?"

"You are, Ma'am." I trembled violently, my cock stiffening, bending back towards me. She smiled, continuing to stroke my hair and face. She gave my package a long look, licking her lips.

"Who's the boss, you or me?"

"You're the boss, Ma'am." She smiled, kissing my forehead tenderly, making my cock strain upwards. Gloria placed my own hand on my member.

"Stroke yourself, boy." I began to masturbate at her direction; She tipped my chin back up, whispering. "Look me in the eye. Stroke yourself and repeat after me. Women are superior."

"Women are superior." I gazed up at her, spellbound, stroking myself. She kept one hand on my wrist, not allowing me to go too fast. My member ached for release.

"Women are superior," she repeated, face close to mine.

"Women are superior." She coaxed me to stroke slightly faster as I parroted her words back to her.

"Women are superior," Gloria placed my other hand near the tip of my cock, then tugged on my wrist, controlling my strokes, smiling as I moved faster, edging closer to climax.

"Women are superior." It became a mantra. Gloria looked me straight in the eye.

"Cum, boy." She said. "Cum with that thought in your mind. Associate that thought with pleasure. Cum for your superior. NOW!"

I exploded into my hand, eyes locked upon hers. I shot a huge rope of hot cum which interlaced between my fingers, shuddering with pleasure, whimpering with humiliation and shame as Gloria grinned smugly. She directed me to squeeze the last droplets into my hand, and then pushed that hand into my mouth. I swallowed my own spunk, licking myself clean.

"Get used to that taste, bitch." Gloria's demeanor suddenly became haughty and detached. She laughed at me, forcing me to suck on my fingers as though they were little cocks. I whimpered slightly to myself, causing her to slap me hard.

"Pussy. You're going to get exactly what you deserve." She abruptly opened the stall door, shooting me a contemptuous glance as she left. I stayed in the stall for a time, sobbing quietly before zipping myself up and slouching unseen out of the women's restroom. I shook from head to toe. My life was changing. All I'd worked for was slipping away, and I was powerless to do anything about it.

The phone rang at approximately 1:00 AM. It wasn't unheard of for me to receive calls at such an odd hour, and I answered the phone unflustered, relaxed after enjoying several hours of sleep following my humiliation that day.

It was Gloria, sounding much like the Gloria I'd known before, chatty and businesslike, friendly and personable. She was behaving as though nothing extraordinary had happened between us earlier in the day. I forced myself awake as she began to speak, butterflies crawling about in my stomach.

"Dan," she said, "I hate to bother you so late, but can you tell me whether Linda Carrillo has been released from monitoring yet?"

"No," I answered. "The device is to be taken off in the morning, but until then she is still officially under house arrest. Why do you ask?" There was a long pause.

"I'm showing an alarm light on the monitoring console here in the office. It 's looking like she has violated her parole by straying from her house and removing the device on her ankle. I've had a judge issue a warrant and need for you to drive out to her current location and affect an arrest."

"Huh? That's crazy. Why would she violate her parole the day before she's to be set free? There's something wrong, Gloria. The system's not functioning prop-"

"The system's fine," she snapped back. "She has violated her parole and needs to be arrested. I need for you to go down and take her into custody. I'll give you the GPS coordinates of the tracking device and the exact location they're resolving to." I sighed audibly.

"You know, maybe something's happened to her. Rumor has it that her former gang associates aren't too happy with her cooperation with the police."

"Defending her to the end, aren't you?" Gloria's voice was suddenly stern and unyielding. "She's just a criminal, and you're going to go out and arrest her just as you would any other criminal. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I spoke quietly, barely audibly, suddenly deflating, feeling defeated. Gloria seemed to sense this, and her voice softened a bit.

"Think you'll need backup? I can arrange to meet you out there."

"I think - yes, Ma'am, I think that might be a good idea." I sighed, settling down. There was a pause, and then Gloria pressed me a bit.

"You do remember the little talk we had earlier, don't you Daniel?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"And you do remember how we got some things straightened out between us during that talk, don't you Daniel?

"Yes, Ma'am." My voice nearly left me. It was barely audible.

"So don't disappoint or disrespect me. Understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." I hated myself for caving in the way I did, but knew that I didn't have a choice. I felt as if my career, even my life, were taking a path predetermined by others. I sensed a trap that I was powerless to derail, no longer confident that Gloria had my best interests at heart. I donned a conservative gray suit, packed my service revolver and handcuffs, and headed off into the night to carry out the instructions I dare not disobey.

The GPS coordinates that Gloria had provided brought me to an old warehouse building near the waterfront. The late hour made the surroundings appear spooky, particularly since the building itself looked to be in a state of disrepair. Railroad tracks leading nowhere and weathered signs advertising businesses no longer in existence conjured images of a big city bowery from another time. A cool, crisp breeze stung my face as I sat with the window cracked in the drivers' seat of my car.

Gloria was late. She'd promised to meet me here, but her distinctive newer model luxury sedan was nowhere in sight. This troubled me a bit, as she generally made a point of being punctual. I began to wonder whether I was in the right place when my eyes caught some graffiti on a wall, clearly visible under the only streetlight in the immediate area. It showed an ornate black and purple rose, acting as an umbrella shielding several names. They were the street names of male gang members, some of whom I recognized, spray painted in pink with the letters "BB" scrawled in purple over them. I knew from conversations I'd had with Gloria that "BB" stood for "bitch boy." This was, presumably, a list of captured men. My heart skipped a beat. I was definitely on their turf.

I was still trying to decipher the list when my attention was diverted by a knock on the driver's side window. I'd expected to see Gloria, but my eyes were greeted instead by the sight of a petite young woman, barely taller than the door to my car. Dark, straight, waist length hair framed a small beautiful face adorned with large, piercing brown eyes, her black shirt and dark colored jeans rendering her nearly invisible in the night. She smiled at me, motioning for me to roll my window down. I cracked it a bit more.

"Hello," she said. "Are you lost?" I smiled back at her.

"No," I replied, hurriedly digging out a photograph of Linda and passing it through the window. "I'm with the department of corrections. Have you seen this person?" She looked at the picture, slowly studying it, pushing the hair from her face. She was close enough to the window that I could smell the sweetness of her breath and feel the warmth of her skin. The girl nodded her head.

"Yes," she motioned towards the warehouse. "Linda is here. Inside. Is she in some kind of trouble?" I took a deep breath.

"Well, yes, she is ... we need to talk face to face so that we may work a few things out.." The young woman stared at me for just a moment, and then nodded and crooked a finger at me, motioning for me to step out of the car.

"Come with me, then." Her smile abated but she was calm, looking slightly down into my eyes. "I will show you where she is."

Her demeanor made me uncomfortable for some reason, and I swallowed hard as I broke eye contact for a moment. "Uhm," I stuttered. "Actually, I'm waiting for backup before entering the building. It's standard procedure." I managed a slight smile while her face remained expressionless. I felt like a chickenshit for telling this tiny woman that I preferred to wait, but I didn't care. The young woman simply nodded again, and then opened the car door. She scooted in close, her upper thigh grazing against the tip of my kneecap. She took one of my hands in both of hers, smiling as she continued looking into my eyes. "What is your name?"

"My-my name's Dan" I was inexplicably nervous. A chill danced up my spine.

"Nice to meet you, Dan. My name is Carmen." Her warm breath and sweet smell engulfed my senses. She squeezed my hand lightly, affectionately, pulling it towards her, coaxing me almost maternally. "Now come with me. I will take you inside. There is nothing to be afraid of."

I smiled. Against my better judgment and intuition to the contrary, I stood up and walked with her. Time slowed. She brushed against me, the gentle smell of her tender skin encircling my fingers coupled with a soft jasmine scented perfume causing my loins to stir. She walked ahead, ever so slightly, ever so slowly, out of the glow of the streetlight and into the darkness of the abandoned building.

Carmen led me inside the old warehouse, which was in a serious state of disrepair. A chilly draft and musty smell threatened to disperse her feminine presence while we followed a labyrinth of old makeshift offices connecting one room with the other. Ancient termite infested pallets lined the walls of a large area near a loading dock, used a generation ago for storing and stacking various dry goods. Presently we reached a steep, dilapidated staircase. It led almost straight down into what appeared to be a basement. The chilly draft wafting up from the room added to a sense of imminent dread. Carmen stopped, releasing my hand as she stood behind me.

"She's down there." Carmen laid the palm of her hand squarely on my ass, almost pushing me. Her squeezing fingers caused my member to stiffen beneath my pants. "Follow the staircase and you will find her."

"Are you coming with me?" I began to shiver slightly, both from the cool breeze and apprehension. She patted my behind lightly, affectionately, as if to reassure me.

"I'm right behind you," she whispered. "Now go."

I slowly descended the steep steps, gingerly placing one foot down below the other, sinking down into the darkness. I felt Carmen's hand move from my ass up to my belt, as she stayed above me, gripping it tightly with surprising strength, as though to prevent me from turning around without great difficulty.

The boards creaked as I stepped down, smelling of dry rot, echoing through the room below. I thought I heard whispering in Spanish, then giggling, then more whispering and light chatter, all obviously feminine. Carmen pushed into the small of my back from above, prodding me downward. I saw nothing in the dark but felt a presence, like body heat or pheromones surrounding me. Suddenly, there were two pairs of hands gripping each of my ankles tightly, pulling and holding both feet on the bottom step.

"Hey!" I shouted. What's-"

"Callate!" I recognized the Spanish admonition to be quiet. I was ready to speak again when Carmen abruptly pushed my neck forward. Someone pulled hard on my hair, then my shoulders and arms, pulling me flat. I was in a sea of hands and arms and legs, clutching and restraining me, fondling and groping me, strong female bodies pushing and bumping me, forcing me down onto my back. I felt someone remove my firearm, then my handcuffs and wallet. I was intentionally spun in circles, dizzied and disoriented as my belt and tie were taken off. My shirt was ripped open and a tight grip grasped my hair as my arms and legs were splayed out spread eagle on the cold concrete floor. I was pinned helplessly, rendered immobile by tight asses and vise like thighs imprisoning my extremities. Someone took my shoes and socks off, then ripped my pants down, slicing off my underwear with a knife. My shirt was torn asunder, rent into tatters. I began to shiver profusely as the chilly concrete floor stole more heat than my captors replaced with their own bodies. I lay supine and naked, totally helpless.

Finally, a light came on.

I was able to make out at least a dozen young Latino women, none looked over twenty years of age, all wore black or purple clothing. Some had bandanas wrapped around the tops of their heads; a few toted knives and sported tattoos on young, muscular shoulders and arms. They came in all shapes and sizes. They were all beautiful, heavily made up and apparently directed by Carmen, who barked commands beyond the scope of my limited Spanish vocabulary to have them adjust my position slightly. After a short time she straddled my chest, then looked me in the eye, applying a thick layer of bright red lipstick to her mouth.

Carmen stroked my face, then leaned over to kiss me hard behind my left ear. Her object was clearly to leave a mark, her tiny mouth suckling my neck as she transferred the lipstick onto my skin. She inspected the mark with a finger, and then smiled.

"I have tagged you, perra," she said. "Now I will groom you."

She reached behind her belt, pulling out an object. Carmen held her hand close to my face, and then quickly snapped opened a switchblade knife. She giggled delightedly as the blade suddenly extended to within a centimeter of my nose, watching me react by jerking back violently. Carmen got off of me, kneeling by my side, then slowly kissed and licked her way down my naked chest and stomach as the other women held me utterly motionless. Carmen watched my cock expand and strain upward as she stimulated me, smiling and chatting in Spanish with the other girls while one of them idly fondled my cock and squeezed my exposed balls. They watched it respond, giggling. It was clearly their desire that my member be fully engorged.

Carmen began to lick my pubic hair. She wet it with her tongue, meticulously matting it down. Her hot breath drifted across my cock, causing me to whimper and involuntarily jerk. She abruptly looked at me and slapped my balls hard, admonishing me as I recoiled in pain.

"Hold still. Stay hard but do not cum under any circumstances, do you understand me?"

"Yes," I said. She squeezed my balls painfully.

"Yes what?"

"Yes-yes Ma'am." She smiled, releasing my balls and tickling them.

"That will do for now, perra. But I am grooming you for another." She smiled wickedly at me, and then resumed licking my pubic hair. After rendering it sufficiently damp, she took the sharp blade from the knife, pulling it like a straight razor across my bush. I winced, and then tried to buck as I realized what she was trying to do. Several girls responded to my movements by pinning me down using their full body weight. Carmen gripped my balls hard.

"Settle down NOW." she said. Her stern demeanor coupled with the realization that escape was impossible forced me to capitulate. I sighed heavily, and then stopped struggling. The girls settled into their hold on me, and within seconds I could no longer move a millimeter. Sensing my submission, Carmen smiled. She loosened her grip, tickling the underside of my scrotum until I was fully aroused again.