Las Hembras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed on top of me, buried inside to the hilt, my body split open beneath her. She bit my neck and felt my cock, still hard, dripping with precum but still stiff Linda smeared a dollop of my spunk across my face and lips, forcing me to lick my own juices. I shuddered, whimpering as I licked, stripped of whatever remaining manhood I'd had left. She began to pull out, sated and self-satisfied.

"Good little slut. Now don't you feel just like a girl?" I lay there shivering, violated.

"Yes Mistress." I replied meekly. She rolled me over, smiling tenderly as our eyes met. She pulled off the dildo, casting it aside.

"You have been a good little bride." She leaned down, kissing me tenderly, playfully stroking my cock as a means of keeping it stiff. I lay there helpless, still bound tightly, unable to move. She rose up and smiled, then turned as the door quietly unlocked and opened. I gasped.

It was Gloria. She had changed into leather boots, blue jeans, and a black T-shirt. Her hair was tied back into a bun, as though she was preparing to go to work. She smiled and embraced Linda's still naked form warmly. They kissed sensually. The sight caused my cock to twitch anew. They spoke in Spanish as Gloria inspected the large dildo, laughing in my direction and licking the perspiration off her lover's damp body as Linda used animated body language to reenact my rape. I trembled in fear, remembering how Gloria had humiliated and nearly seriously injured me earlier.

Linda pointed casually towards me. Gloria made eye contact, her smile fading, and then slowly walked over. I lay helpless, my wrists and ankles tied together, squirming on the bed. I tried to find Linda with my eyes, nonverbally seeking the protection I had bought with my virginity, but she was gone.

Gloria sat down on the edge of the bed. She said nothing. Her eyes met mine in a menacing gaze, and I looked away briefly. She responded by clutching my chin and moving her face closer, forcing my eyes to meet hers. Her stare never broke, and she never smiled. Still fully clothed, she was intimidating and predatory.

After a few moments, she clutched a handful of my hair, and then bent down to kiss me. It was more like an attack than a sensual kiss, as her tongue plowed deep inside my mouth, probing it relentlessly. Her other hand moved from my chin down to my throat, and she squeezed. Not hard enough to choke me or cut off my breathing, merely hard enough to remind me that she easily could do so if she so chose. I squirmed in futility trying to resist, making muffled noises into her mouth. She continued to kiss me hard for a few moments, and then abruptly broke it off, releasing me.

Gloria rose up for a moment, then proceeded to reach down and touch me. She concentrated on my legs and still rigid cock, placing special emphasis on the stockings and garters and other feminine clothing I was wearing. She tweaked and rubbed my nipples and ran her hands over the sides of my face. She still did not smile or speak. There was not a hint of emotion present in her manner, merely workmanlike efficiency.

Finally, she stood up and began to disrobe. She pulled off her shirt and bra underneath, allowing her full, firm, sensuous breasts to dangle freely from her chest. I licked my lips at the sight, which seemed to annoy her. She abruptly bent down, pulling my hair up once again, and pressed my face squarely into her cleavage. She held me there, arms wrapped tightly around my neck, suffocating me. I writhed and squirmed for a while, becoming more desperate as my air supply depleted. She released me just as I felt myself slipping into the abyss, rising up only a few inches. Her scent and essence wafted into my lungs as I recovered. I looked up to see only her breasts in my field of vision, her stiff nipples and areolas looking more like ominous orbs than sensual globes.. Gloria had sent me a message, that her breasts were powerful and formidable and not playthings to promote male sexual gratification. She was strong, while I remained weak and bound. I felt my cock stiffen all over again with the realization as she slowly rose up.

She unbuckled her belt, pushing her blue jeans down to the floor and removing her boots, revealing a pair of black leather panties underneath. She reached underneath her crotch, gathering some of her juices, smearing her pungent scent across my nose and mouth before slowly pulling her panties off.

Gloria stepped back, allowing me to view her full form. I was careful not to reveal any expression that could be strewn as disrespectful Nevertheless, her shapely hips, her firm, supple breasts, her shaved pussy, her perfect derriere that I had memorized from forced worship the day before, all conspired to force my member to strain upward.

She pulled her hair from its bun, allowing it flow forward, over her shoulders and across her back as she approached me. I recoiled as much as my bonds would allow. I was intimidated by her and afraid of her demonstrated unpredictability, and did not desire sex with this woman regardless of my aroused state. Gloria had to sense this but didn't care. She moved in like a cat, climbing abruptly onto the bed and swinging my bound leg towards her. She forcefully sat on my stomach, easily subduing me, clutching my throat and constricting my breath ever so slightly until I capitulated. She burned her expressionless gaze into mine, holding onto my neck, reaching back with her other hand to painfully bend my cock forward and into her slippery vortex. I grunted as she forcefully impaled herself, squeezing my neck and repeatedly slapping my face. She wrapped her legs around mine tightly, engulfing me with her wetness, squeezing my hard cock possessively with her vaginal muscles. I moaned from the intense pleasure, squirming to keep from climaxing before I had permission.

Gloria shifted herself atop me. She moved slowly at first, fucking me with deep strokes, gritting her teeth and mumbling in Spanish, then going progressively harder and faster as she raped me. I struggled in vain to somehow escape, or at least gain a modicum of control in order to ward off the psychological effects of being taken by her, but it was no use. My bonds kept me securely hogtied, restricting my movements as she used me, pounding her hips onto my engorged groin, clutching my tiny boy breasts and rolling my sensitive nipples until I moaned in submission. She fucked me hard and deep, intensifying her thrusts, making the bed squeak, causing our sweat to commingle. I felt her cum on my balls, he hot, wet juices marking me, coating my sensitive skin with her delicious warmth. I swooned in ecstasy as I felt her grip me tightly, a guttural scream rumbling from deep within her lungs. I was slipping away, almost unable to hold back anymore.

"Cum," a voice whispered. It was Linda, whispering into my ear, touching herself, nibbling at my lobes. "Cum, princesses ... give yourself to my girl."

I responded, arching my back quickly. I let go, shooting a hot rope of spunk deep inside Gloria, my senses blurring briefly as I gave myself to raw pleasure, seeing nothing but red. I moaned as she milked me, thrusting herself to yet another orgasm as she did so. Then she collapsed on top of me, her full body weight bearing down, holding me tight, suddenly kissing me tenderly along my neck and cheeks. She pushed her tongue inside my mouth once again, this time more gently, stroking my hair and face as I remained inside her, still spasming with pleasure. I saw a single tear stream down Gloria's cheek as she finally broke her stoic expression and smiled.

"I love you," she whispered.

**************************************************************

I waited patiently as the laser printer whirred to life, eventually ejecting a lengthy legal document. It was some sort of power of attorney decree requiring my signature in several places, although I'd been instructed by my Mistress Linda to simply sign where indicated and not to pay its contents much heed.

She sat snuggled close next to me on the office sofa, with Gloria snuggled close on the other side. They each held onto one of my hands with both of theirs, pulling each arm into their respective laps. It felt like their attentions were more to restrain me in the event I objected in any way to the proceedings at hand than to show affection. In the meantime, Ms. Eva Dominguez, a matronly, short haired, slightly overweight forty something attorney retained by my Mistress, smiled down at me.

"This is a very generous gift you are tendering to the Las Chicas Diablas foundation, Daniel ... a very generous gift indeed." She donned a pair of reading glasses, quickly marking off those areas requiring my signature. I bowed my head slightly and nodded in response, knowing that I had little choice but to sign the document. "There are some wayward, disadvantaged young girls out in the world that will have a brighter future because of the action you are taking today." Linda smiled.

"He is a good man, Eva ... we are so proud of him." She released my hand so that I could sign the form. Linda's smile abated ever so slightly as she made eye contact with me, an obvious nonverbal suggestion that I'd best sign the form if I knew what was good for me. Her smile peaked again as I leaned forward and placed my signature and initials in the appropriate places.

I was, essentially, relinquishing all interest in my property and income with a single stroke of the pen. My house would be placed on the market and sold, with the proceeds going to Las Hembras under the guise of a fictitious charity. The title to my car and my investments would go to Linda, with my salary being directly deposited into a bank account managed by Gloria. I would be set up in a small studio apartment with a tiny stipend for necessities. The women would henceforth manage all of my financial affairs.

I would continue to work as a parole officer, but Gloria would make all of the actual decisions regarding parole. While I would authorize the release of many female gang members, some would remain behind bars as a means of consolidating the organization's control in prison as well, eventually being rotated out. In addition, male gangsters who failed to cooperate with Las Hembras would be subject to trumped up parole violation charges and extended prison time.

Gloria reached up to my neck, stroking and kissing the new tattoo I sported behind my left ear. It was a tiny pink rose without any thorns, a delicate, vulnerable looking flower, completely indicative of my status as a male slave in an all-female gang. Gloria had confided in me that she'd wanted to take me as a lover for some time, but that her Mistress Linda had demanded that I be forced to capitulate to her and the gang first. Gloria's hostile temperament towards me had been entirely Linda's idea, with the intent being to mandate that I seek her protection.

As I completed signing the documents, the women all began conversing with one another in Spanish. I immediately lowered my head, since Linda had informed me that all such conversations among women were intended to be private. I was not to use my limited linguistic skills to try to decipher their words, but simply had to wait until they began to speak English again. I didn't have to wait long.

"Well, honey," Linda spoke to Gloria. "I think we'd best be going. Eva, you send our little princess home when you're done with her, okay?" The girls got up to leave as I remained on the couch. Both hugged and kissed me, then exited out the door. Eva grinned, and then sat on the couch next to me. She leaned against the armrest and lewdly flipped her left leg onto the sofa, revealing a pair of crotchless pantyhose beneath her dress and a hairy, exposed pussy. She snapped her fingers, pointed between her legs and leaned back expectantly.

"Get busy, little slut," she said. "I don't work for nothing, you know." I obediently knelt on the floor and kissed my way up her thighs to her musk scented wetness. She grabbed my hair and clutched her thick legs about my head, moaning and emoting in Spanish as she came in my mouth. It was the first of many climaxes that afternoon, and the first of many, many days spent in the service of Las Hembras.