Las Hembras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is for your own safety, perra. I would hate to spoil your pretty body with my blade." I whimpered and trembled, partly from the hard, cold concrete floor relentlessly sucking away my body heat, and partly from her words and my own feelings of abject fear and helplessness.

She carefully scraped off my wet pubic hair with the knife, leaning forward, meticulously licking her way around my cock and balls and then removing the momentarily softened, matted pubes from my skin. Carmen's hot breath engulfed my cock, and her fine hair grazed it gently as she worked, serving to keep me in a full state of arousal. I offered no resistance, moaning softly as she ensured that my crotch was completely bald by massaging it gently with her long fingers.

"When was the last time you were hairless down here baby, hmm? I'll bet it was when you were a little boy, is that right?" She smiled down at me, flicking my hard cock.

"Yes, Ma'am." I squirmed, trying hard not to cum.

"You are a little boy again, perra. You are a little boy among superior girls, isn't that right?

"Yes Ma'am." I sighed heavily.

Carmen stood, straddling me. "I want to show you something." She unbuckled her belt and jeans, and then slid her pants down to her knees, revealing a pair of black leather panties. Carmen put one hand on each side of her hips, sidling them down a few inches. She revealed a thick, hairy, curly dark brown swatch of pubic hair. It twinkled in the dim lighting with the hint of moisture. She leaned in close to my face, whispering huskily.

"Girls don't shave their pussies in this family." I was mesmerized by her full, delectable bush and musky scent just inches from me. She continued. "Pussy hair means power here. We take control of the boys and sluts in our family and shave their pubic areas. Then we make them obey, just as we will make you obey." She pushed her crotch very close to my face. I could smell her scent and feel her substantial bush tickle my nose.

"Kiss me.," she said. "Worship my pussy. Worship our collective pussies with your lips. And from your lips you will promise to submit and obey, for you are powerless in our presence."

I kissed her bush, tasting her tangy juices. I was going to worship her with my tongue, but Carmen quickly pulled away, holding me at bay by my hair. She smiled.

"Now ... promise to obey," she said. It became very quiet. Every eye was suddenly upon me, unsmiling. It dawned on me that this ritual held great importance to the group. Still pinned naked on the concrete floor of the warehouse, I had little choice but to say what was expected.

"I promise," I said meekly. "I promise to obey." Carmen smiled.

"Are you ready to serve as a bitch of Las Hembras?" I hesitated for just a moment, trembling. A woman twisted my balls, inflicting pain.

"YES!" I blurted out. The pain persisted for a moment.

"Yes what? Say it, bald little boy."

"Yes, I am ready to serve as a bitch of Las Hembras!" My voice cracked as I sobbed a bit, then burst into tears. Carmen leaned down, nuzzling me into her breasts tenderly.

"And we are ready to accept your service, perra." She held me close, stroking my hair. "Your Mistress will take you hard tonight and you will bond tightly with her. Accept it. Do not try to resist or run away from us. Always submit and obey and we will take care of you, teach you, and protect you. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes." I mouthed, barely audible. My voice was choked with tears. Carmen smiled, pulling her panties and jeans back up.

"I think you are ready." she smiled at me.

Carmen barked a few commands in Spanish. The women hauled me to my feet and held my arms over my head. I gasped as a frilly white wedding gown was pulled over my body and a veil was tied over my head. I was made to step into a garter, with white stockings being rolled up over my legs and tight, white high-heeled pumps placed upon my feet. The scent of roses was overwhelming. My wrists were pulled behind my back and restrained with my own handcuffs. Carmen ran her hand across my ass, squeezing a little, then held the chain that separated the cuffs. She motioned me to move forward, which I did. Carmen giggled when I had a little trouble walking in the shoes. I cautiously moved ahead some twenty or thirty steps before she tugged on the chain, stopping me.

"Kneel here." she said. I knelt on the cold concrete floor as she pushed down on my shoulders. She kicked my legs apart, clutching a handful of my hair. "Wait." she said. I had little choice. We waited in silence for a few moments, my knees grinding painfully under my weight into the hard cement.

I felt a light breeze slide up my dress accompanied by a creaking noise in the distance, as though a door had been opened on the other side of the mostly empty building. Light chatter and laughter in Spanish was audible from a distance. Shoes clacked in sync on the concrete and became louder as a pair of silhouetted figures approached, hand in hand. Although it was impossible to discern their faces, I could tell that both were female. One wore a loose knee-length skirt and heels while the other appeared to be dressed in jeans and boots. Carmen patted my head affectionately, and then spontaneously bent forward to kiss it. The two figures edged closer, then stopped. They wrapped their arms around each other tenderly as a tiny ray of light bathed their faces.

They kissed passionately. It was Linda and Gloria, locked in a lover's embrace. Gloria whimpered as Linda tipped the slightly shorter woman's head back, then groped a hand between her thighs and up her dress as their lips met. The scent of passion engulfed them, steaming my libido and causing my own erection to stir, poking lewdly through the feminine, frilly garment I was wearing. Gloria noticed this and smiled down at me, giggling.

"Oh, Daniel" she said, mockingly. "I meant to tell you. It really wasn't necessary for you to come down here after all." She looked at Linda. "Ms. Carrillo and I have made -- arrangements."

They both laughed aloud and kissed again, and then held one another close for a few moments, stroking each other's hair. The room was silent. Gloria broke the kiss off, turning back towards me and slapping me across the face hard.

"Look at you!" She slapped me hard again. "All trussed up like someone's little slut. Whose bitch are you tonight, honey?" I couldn't answer. My face burned with the sting of Gloria's palm and the shame of her words. My cock betrayed my sense of dignity, rising in homage to her. She walked in circles around me, mocking me, poking me. Linda stood back, watching silently.

"All you had to do was wait for me, you worthless sack of shit." She kicked me a few times in the side and pushed me back. I remained silent, enduring her assault. "Instead, you fucked up royally and allowed yourself to be captured." She grabbed me by the hair, gazing straight into my eyes, and then slapped me hard across the face with each successive word. "What - a - fucking - idiot!"

Gloria pushed me back hard, forcing me onto my back on the hard floor. She kicked me painfully about the shoulders and head, taunting me, pressing the heel of her shoe hard into my chest. I began to tremble in genuine fear of my safety. I was supine and handcuffed, unable to defend myself with Gloria seemingly out of control with her anger. She reared back for a hard kick to my temple .when someone pulled her off.

"That's enough, girl."

It was Linda. She pushed Gloria back, then stood between us. I inched backward, behind and underneath Linda's protective legs.

"But, Mistress! He's pathetic! He doesn't deserve any kind of resp-"

"I said, that's enough, girl!" Linda pushed Gloria back again, then slapped her. Gloria backed down, retreating into the corner. Linda gathered me up, then held me. I was sobbing and trembling. She wiped my tears, then looked deeply into my eyes.

"He wanted to help me." She kissed my forehead, then my cheeks, then sopped up some diminishing tears with her long hair. She smiled tenderly at me, almost whispering. "He was so cute, so gallant, trying to straighten out this poor, wayward girl." Linda giggled, then abruptly tipped my head back. She kissed me, sliding her tongue deep inside, probing my mouth.

"He was stupid to fall for that." Gloria brushed herself off defiantly. "A real idiot, if you ask me." Linda glared at her, then looked back at me. Her eyes sizzled.

"He is a male." She said. "He is inherently susceptible to coercion by a superior woman." Linda suckled my earlobe, then kissed me sensually and possessively across the neck. She looked back at Gloria. "What's your excuse?"

"Wha-what?" Gloria was taken aback. Linda stood up and patted my head, then circled towards her.

"You heard me. He's a male and no match for me. What are you doing here if you are so much better than he is?" Gloria backed against the wall as Linda eyed her.

"Well, I-"

' "Take down your dress, girl." Linda gazed into Gloria's eyes, then kissed her. Gloria began to respond when Linda pushed her away and abruptly slapped her.

"I said, take down your dress." Gloria trembled for a moment, then broke eye contact and began to comply, She unzipped her skirt from behind, allowing it to drop to the floor. I watched, mesmerized. Linda clutched Gloria's pantyhose and roughly pulled them to her knees, revealing a shaved pussy. Linda smiled.

"Mmmmm, what's this, girl?" Linda traced circles around Gloria's labia as the woman trembled, then began to sob softly. "You have a bald little snatch?"

"Y-y-yes Mistress." Linda looked her in the eye.

"You know that none of the sisters here shave, don't you, girl?"

"Yes, Mistress, I know that." Linda smiled, pulling her fingers to her mouth, tasting Gloria's juices.

"What does this mean then, this hairless pussy of yours?" Gloria swallowed hard.

"It-it-it means that I am not a sister, Mistress." Linda smiled.

"No, no, you are not a sister. You are no sister of mine. Is that clear, girl?" Gloria sobbed openly, tears streaming down her cheeks. Linda slapped her hard.

"What are you, girl?"

"A slut" Gloria whispered softly, barely audible. Linda slapped her again.

"Louder. Say it again. What are you, girl?

"I am a slut, Mistress." Linda nodded.

"Yes, you are. And whose slut are you, girl?"

"I am your slut, Mistress." Gloria wept openly and looked at the floor.. Linda clutched her chin and pulled her face back up, forcing eye contact.

"Yes, you are, slut. And no two-bit uppity little whore in this family is going to disrespect or misuse anything that belongs to me, is that clear?" Gloria cried, tears peppering her cheeks.

"Yes Mistress, it-it's clear." Linda smiled and kissed her tenderly, fingering her exposed pussy. Gloria squirmed a bit. Linda broke off the kiss and slapped her hard, then roughly pushed her to the floor.

"Don't hurt him again. Now I mean that. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress" Gloria whimpered softly

"Get your clothes on, slut. Get dressed and get the fuck out of here." Gloria began to stand up, but Linda put a foot in her back, pushing her down. "No, girl. Put them on down there and then crawl away like the little gutter slut that you are." Gloria complied, awkwardly getting into her clothes and slouching away. Linda returned to me, kneeling down, pulling my head into her breasts, nuzzling me as I wept.

"You are safe now, my little bride to be."

Linda took off the handcuffs, and then took my hand into hers. She squeezed tightly, surprising me both with her strength and with the size of her hand. I still trembled, but her reassuring grip succeeded in soothing me and allaying my fears as she pulled me to my feet and led me through the throng of young women who had captured and stripped me moments before. I felt weak, as though I needed her protection and strength. They stared and smirked, but they dared not challenge their leader. She slowed our pace and eyed the crowd as we passed, pulling me close and running her hand over my ass. We moved across the room to a locked door, which Linda opened with a key. She led us inside the dimly lit room, closed the door, and refastened the lock.

We were inside a small, meticulously decorated room reminiscent of a teenage girl's bedroom. There were teen idol type posters on the walls, with incense and lit candles providing a rippling, low glow. The scent was reminiscent of roses. Linda glared at me.

"Strip to your garter and stockings. Now!" Her demeanor immediately changed as I nervously fumbled with the dress. She slapped me. "Hurry up!" I unbuttoned the dress, pushing it down as her eyes burned a hole in my head. She smiled as my erection saluted her, arching up towards my face. Linda reached out, tracing circles around my hairless cock.

"It looks like Carmen did a good job with my little bitch." She giggled, stroking my smooth, razor burned skin as I blushed. She then pushed me back onto the bed, her serious demeanor returning.

"On your tummy, honey. I want to talk to you" I immediately rolled over for her. She placed her hand squarely on my ass as she spoke, squeezing slightly. Gloria had told me previously that Las Hembras considered this gesture to indicate ownership. Linda worked one finger between my asscheeks, tickling lightly. She spoke softly, almost whispering.

"Just now when we were out there with the other women, you didn't stand up to Gloria like a man, did you?"

"No, but I -" I felt oddly uncomfortable, on the defensive. She continued stroking me.

"You scurried behind my legs and hid, so that I had to stand up and be the man with her on your behalf, isn't that right?"

"Well, I suppose so, but ... " She squeezed my cheek hard. I took that as a directive to be quiet. She leaned down, whispering in my ear.

"If I'm the man here, what does that make you, hmmmm?" I swallowed hard, hesitating. I knew what she wanted me to say, but the words wouldn't come out. She slapped my ass hard. "Answer me. What does that make you?"

"The woman." I barely whispered it.

"What was that, honey? I didn't hear you." Linda giggled ever so slightly, playfully tracing circles around my cheeks.

"It makes me the woman." I said it more emphatically, twitching uncomfortably as she probed my cheeks a bit deeper with her finger. She leaned over, whispering again.

"Well precious ... you have the right idea, but I wouldn't call you a woman. More like a girl. A weak, frightened little girl." I squirmed at Linda's words, knowing that they rang true. She continued.

"In fact, I think that from now on, I'm going to call you "girl." What do you think of that?" She reached down, stroking my hair

"I-I don't know, Mistress ... " I was squirming with her words, wishing that she would change the subject. She smiled.

"It's okay, princess." Her whisper was genuinely affectionate. "I can make you feel more like a girl. Would you like me to do that for you?"

"Yes Mistress." I didn't know what else to say. She kissed me behind the ear.

"Good little girly slut. I'll be right back." Linda turned off the light, leaving the room. My cock was rock hard, stiffer than it had yet been with her. Sleep overtook me after only a few moments, and I drifted off into a deep slumber.

I was awakened by a tapping sensation, first across my eyes and forehead, then slowly moving down against my cheeks and lips. I stirred and saw Linda standing naked over me, a large, translucent, almost grotesque purple object between us. My eyes widened when I realized what it was.

"No.." I said. "Oh God, Mistress.. no!" I tried to roll away, but realized that my wrists had been tightly bound to my ankles, rendering me helpless and totally exposing me to her. She clutched my hair, and aggressively pressed the stiff strap on dildo to my lips, trying to part my teeth with it.

"Yes, slut." I continued to resist as she pressed the object against my face. "This is the price you pay for protection. Open your mouth!" I rolled my face away, bristling with terror.

"No, Mistress.. please, not this. I'll do anything, but please - " Linda roughly cupped both sides of my face as I spoke , using the opportunity to push the dildo inside my open mouth. I squirmed, making muffled noises as she pressed it towards my throat, gagging me momentarily. I looked her in the eyes, pleading.

"Relax, bitch. Relax your glottis or you'll choke." I relented, relaxing as she slid the dildo to the back of my throat. Remarkably, I stopped gagging. She pinned me to the bed, hands on my face, her knees pressing on my shoulders. Linda pulled on my ears slightly, coaxing me to suck.

"Now, slut," she said. "If you want my protection, you will suck my rubber cock. And when I feel like I want to fuck you with it, you will roll over and spread your legs and submit to me like a good little girl. Is that clear?" I nodded fearfully as she slowly bobbed the dildo in and out. She smiled.

"Good princess." She leaned down, whispering. "If you don't want my protection, that's okay too. I'll just take my cock out of your mouth and toss your sissy ass out that door. You'll be at the mercy of about two dozen sisters who don't really like males or the police very much. They especially don't like candy-assed pigs on the take who wear garters and stockings. Did you see the size of those knives they carry?" I shook my head no. She giggled and tapped on the rubber cock, whispering. "This is small in comparison." I went pale as she pulled the cock out of my mouth.

"Now roll over and shut up," she said. "I don't want to hear a peep out of you. Is that clear?" I nodded, rolling onto my haunches. "You can scream and squeal like a whore in heat when I fuck you, but I don't want to hear any peeping, okay?" She giggled as I buried my head in the pillow and spread my legs as wide as I could, sobbing quietly to myself, She ran her fingers salaciously down the crack of my ass, spreading them, foreshadowing my impending rape. I could feel her smile.

"You're a virgin, aren't you honey?"

"Y-yes Mistress."

"Then this will hurt. But if you give yourself to me fully, there will be pleasure in it for you as well. Will you cooperate and not fight me?"

"I'll cooperate, Mistress." She patted my cheeks lightly.

"Good girl." She said. "Now, no matter what happens, I don't want you to cum. Is that clear?" I felt her poise the tip flush against my bud, slowly increasing pressure. I wondered how such a violation could possibly induce an orgasm in me.

"Yes Mistress. I will not cum." She continued the pressure, breaching my anal cavity. I inhaled sharply.

"You cum when I say you can cum ... and not before. Is that clear?" She pressed inside me slightly deeper. I spread my legs slightly to accommodate the large dildo.

"Y-yes Mistress, it's clear." She grasped my hips hard with her hands and leaned over, kissing and licking my ear. She whispered to me.

"Good." She said. Suddenly she rose up, thrusting hard, abruptly slamming her hips against mine, and buried the entire length of her cock inside my rectum. I moaned and retched, suddenly overcome with shock and pain, emitting an involuntary high pitched squeal. I sounded just like a girl. Linda responded to my reaction, hungrily pulling my legs apart. She then bent over, slapping my face hard. She leaned down, running her hands up my belly, clutching my small breasts and pinching the nipples.

"Mine. My bitch." She writhed inside me, pumping her hips hard for emphasis. The friction inside my anus caused it to heat up as I moaned in submission.

"Your bitch." I relented, giving myself to her. She growled atop me, fucking me harder.

"My whore." She hammered me again as tears welled in my eyes.

"Your whore," I spread my legs farther, involuntarily pressing back against her. Her perfume commingled with her sweat. Her powerful muscles manipulated my tightly bound body and took it, hips slapping against my ass, probing hands and fingertips feeling me, her hot breath cascading across my neck as the dildo pounded inside me. Amazingly, my own cock grew rock hard as she began pushing against my prostate. I squirmed, trying to prevent a climax, remembering her admonition. This turned her on even more as she panted salaciously; sweat pouring off her chest engulfing my body, finally overtaking her in a loud orgasm.