Las Vegas Swimsuit Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the way in -- then out and in and out. Faster and faster. Just the way she liked it.

Her legs went higher and higher and I went deeper and deeper with each stroke.

It didn't take log before she started to groan and she was so worked up, she gushed for the first time.

Dana shook and shivered and begged me to hold her tight.

Her eyes were closed and her face was buried into my shoulder as she came and came and came.

I stopped my thrusting and just maintained my position as she humped through her almost continuous orgasm that Friday afternoon.

As she stopped moving, she started to cry; she was afraid.

Dana's body had never responded to sex like this and she had no idea she was capable of this kind of physical reaction.

When her legs came down and I rolled off of her, she still had tears so I got off the bed and started a bath.

I lifted her up and carried her to the tub where she collapsed against me, still dazed by what her body did.

I bathed her. Loving.

An hour later, fully recovered, down at the pool, in an air cooled cabana, Dana and I had a business meeting to review the plan for the photo shoot on Monday morning.

She was topless and had a very small bathing suit bottom. It just barely covered her pussy lips.

I have to confess I really liked Dana and it was distracting with her being damn close to naked, but I wanted to give her the opportunity to impress me with her business knowledge and how well she had organized the entire event.

It was hard not to let my emotions get in the way.

The first was my sexual emotion, which, I think I mentioned previously, was always on high around Dana because she was in the top five percent of female bodies on the planet. In my judgment. She was pretty, she had a great body, she loved sex and she, I think, loved me too.

In the story "That Was The Weekend That Was," Dana's attitude about sex came to light. She licked and loved being licked. When I came to dicks, she took mine in all three holes, and enjoyed getting poked by me so much so that she was constantly seeking me out to do it to her.

The second was the emotion of possessiveness. A blind man could see how fucking hot Dana was, even fully dressed in something not meant to be sexy, and I could tell that men and women wanted to be with her because of that X (sex) factor. Well, I was with her, she was my girl (along with other beautiful ladies) and I was proud and possessive of her.

She was with me at this adult pool and I was the one putting suntan lotion on her and kissing her and buying her drinks and all that. So, yes, there was some showing off but I couldn't help myself. Any man or woman in my spot would feel the same and do the same.

The third was the emotion of success. I had invested in Dana and wanted her to be a success. I know she was young, and did not have a lot of business experience but I was mentoring her and she was a sponge, taking notes and following through and was not shy about asking questions. I like that she didn't push back on what I was saying but took time to digest whatever I was teaching her.

The fourth emotion was one of caring. I cared for her and she cared for me. She knew I was a nice person and I found out how nice she was watching her interact with others.

That Friday afternoon out by the pool Dana shared all the details with me about the photo shoot set for Monday morning.

She had timelines, checklists, appointments, all ready to go.

It took her about an hour to go over everything and I didn't interrupt once.

I nodded a lot, smiled a lot, made a few notes, but mostly, I just listened and watched her.

Most of the time we had great eye contact, but once in while, I scanned her body.

I'm a guy, that's what guys do.

When she finished, she asked "What do you think?" looking for affirmation and recognition.

I looked at her and said "Dana, put all your papers away now. You have done a fantastic job getting all this ready. What we're going to do is forget about everything until about noon on Sunday. Between now and then we may have some more ideas and we can talk about them, but I believe you have everything covered. For the next two days, lets have some fun and we'll get back to it on Sunday afternoon when everyone arrives. How does that sound?"

Dana smiled and kissed me, her bare breasts in my chest as we sat in the cabana.

She said "Is there anything in particular you want to do this weekend Jack, besides be naked with me?"

I laughed and said, "As a matter of I have a list of things we are going to do so we can forget about things for awhile."

Didn't Billy Joel sing words to that effect in The Piano Man: "And it's me their coming to see, to forget about life for awhile ..."

It was now 5pm.

I said to Dana "At six the personal shopper from Nordstrom is coming over, so I need for you to call her now and give her your sizes, so she can get you clothes for the weekend. As much as I like you in this swimsuit, or less, you'll be needing some other clothes."

Dana had no idea I was planning this but over the next two days we went to Hoover Dam, Range 702 (indoor rifle range), raced go carts, saw Love Cirque Du Soleil (The Beatles), enjoyed Britney: Piece of Me (and yes, readers, I want a piece of her, she is a knockout); went to the Liberace Museum for laughs and ended up learning something and played blackjack. We went to the pool for a short while, worked out, went to the movies, had some fine meals and of course, made love in every room in the suite.

Going non-stop we went for a horseback ride, shot a bucket of balls on the driving range, took a helicopter ride over the strip. And we enjoyed Sunday Brunch at the Bellagio Buffet.

In other words, we just had fun.

Both of us tended to be early risers, so we worked out in the gym, finishing by 6:30am, then grabbed some coffee, hit the shower (together), had a quick breakfast and were out doing something by 8 or 9, back at the hotel by 3, pool time, a bath, hit the sheets for a romp, and then out for light dinner and the early shows. I also managed to get us a couples massage.

All this go, go, go, I tired my little Dana out. By 10pm both nights she was out like a light, and I wanted her to rest up so she would be ready for the prep on Sunday afternoon and for the event on Monday morning.

Sunday morning I woke up at my usual time, snuggled up to a nude Dana.

I had a huge hard on.

It wasn't just that I had to pee, this was because a very hot 24 year old woman that slept next to me nude all night.

Before I moved I remembered pounding her in the middle of the night and dropping a load into her creamy pussy.

This was after she had climbed on top of me and rode me until I shot her hot pussy full of cum when we got back to the suite.

I opted not to skip the gym and rolled out of bed, Dana following me in a minute.

I knew we were both tempted to stay in bed and fuck but we didn't.

++++

Things were finally all set for the shoot.

I had everyone in their own rooms for the weekend.

Based on previous trips to Las Vegas, I am sure some of the beds went unused as the ladies paired up and spent their nights together.

Susan and Monica had ended their differences and were fast friends now, having been forced to spend several nights together in a queez sized bed.

I had everyone in the hotel early on Sunday afternoon where we worked through the logistics and timetable for the next morning.

We had the adult pool to ourselves from 6am to 12 noon.

I had a three bedroom suite at the hotel, on the first floor, nearest to the pool.

We'd use it as a staging area.

Gloria and Sonia arrived a little bit late from their drive up from Los Angeles.

Gloria wasn't feeling well so I upgraded her to a one bedroom suite and we got her into her room in no time.

I asked Monica to please take care of Gloria.

I pulled Monica aside and said to her "I know you want to be here but you won't really be missing anything. I'll tell you later what you need to know about this shoot. Once you get Gloria situated I'll have someone come and take your place and you can rejoin us. Okay?"

Monica understood.

In the meantime, Sandy texted one of her friends who was getting off her shift in an hour if she wanted to make some extra money by keeping an eye on Gloria.

Dana got ahold of the hotel GM and he sent the hotel doctor to see Gloria.

Bed rest was prescribed and lots of sleep and fluids.

With this drama behind us, I told all the ladies present that they each had their own room and needed to have a good night's sleep to look their best for the shoot.

I had banned them from drinking alcohol from the time for the weekend until the shoot was finished and we would all enjoy a champagne brunch / lunch.

I hired photographers and videographers and make up artists and hairstylists. Dana did the research and I only interviewed the finalists.

Everyone had four suits to wear. Plus sunglasses, hair extensions, wigs, whatever.

Dana checked each lady for hair in the usual places and Susan got in on the inspections.

Waxing would make the skin red so Susan shaved, very carefully, anyone who needed it and she also was kept quite busy doing anal bleaching.

It was quite enjoyable for all concerned. Well, not to those who hair was plucked.

My goal was to finish by 10am and the reshoot anything we missed or didn't like after that.

We gathered everyone in the living room of my suite and went through the agenda.

I had mentored Dana previously and she was the producer.

For this shoot, I wasn't going to have Dana be a model.

I had a separate shoot in mind at my backyard pool.

Most of those shots were going to be nude and I didn't want a crowd; just a few select models.

Susan was the director and one of the models.

Sitting around the table were my first batch of models: Sonia, Diana, Julie (Monica's personal trainer), Sandy, Michelle, Kim, and Carmen.

Also present were Susan and Monica.

To make life and marketing easier I decided to name each suit after my first model to wear it.

Our first was The Michelle. When I first met her, before my threesome, she reminded me of someone I had seen on TV. There was a character in the HBO series Hung played by Rebecca Creskoff (Lenore in the show) who had the same look and personality. Michelle had a better body though. The suit barely contained her mammoth mammaries. It also barely covered her pussy.

I had Dana give out all the instructions as to prep, timetables and make-up schedules. Everyone had their information on a large index card and God bless Dana, she had made copies in case anyone lost their.

Susan explained about camera angles and lighting. I appreciated the fact that she had been through many shoots so she knew what the issues were from the model's perspective.

Dana laid out the order of battle, so to speak.

Susan and Monica were going to go last, after everyone else had their turn in front of the camera.

We decided that all the ladies would stay out by the pool for the entire shoot, in support of the other models.

Then we brought in the shooters (still and video) and did Q&A with them, more to put the models at ease than anything else.

They were all women, by design. I didn't want any men around these ladies. Well, except for me.

We all agreed to meet back here in the suite at 5:30am.

I gave each of the models $500 worth of chips and told them all to be in their rooms by 10pm and that I was going to do a bed check.

Also, I reminded them, no booze tonight.

With the exception of Dana, Sonia and Diana, I set them loose into the casino.

++++

Dana and Diana had a mission from me to take Sonia out to the adult pool.

I knew it would be intimidating for Sonia but also a rush.

I wanted Sonia randy when she came back to the suite.

I'd already told Sonia she was not staying overnight in a hotel room with a sick Gloria.

I didn't want Sonia getting sick.

Her suitcase was already in my suite.

My three bedroom suite had beds for Dana, Sonia and me. I suspected we would use only one of the beds that Sunday night.

The same was true on Monday and Tuesday night.

My instructions to Dana and Diana were to get Sonia used to being first topless, then naked in front of people.

I told Dana and Diana that they could all wear their suits to the pool, even wear robes, but once they got inside the cabana, all three tops were to come off. And at 3pm, when the pool went nude, they would all go nude too.

I had the bar staff set up beer and wine for the ladies to enjoy when they first got to the cabana, thinking that Sonia having a drink or two of white wine would take the edge off and calm her down. I gave them a pass on my "no booze rule." I knew Diana would take the role of mother hen and keep the other two in line.

They had seen each other naked before, but once in the cabana, surrounded by hundreds of people, this was something new.

Sonia's areoles were dark brown and were about two inches across; with large nipples standing out, like extra large chocolate chips to be sucked.

Placed on top of bare, very firm breasts than were not tanned, she would stand out something fierce.

It wouldn't hurt that she had a tiny bottom barely covering her recently shaved pussy.

(I had told Sonia that we were going to shave her again Sunday evening so she was extra ready for the shoot and she just grinned).

The second she stepped out of the cabana I was guessing the place would go quiet as everyone basically would stop and stare. Well, that was my fantasy. If you're old enough you might remember the old E.F Hutton television ads: "When E.F Hutton speaks, people listen." They do a scene in the moving "Trading Places" along the same line.

I told the Dana and Diana, "Hold her hands, don't let her chicken out, the wine will help, pull her and walk her to the bar and in about five minutes, she'll be fine."

Dana knew that I wanted Sonia hot and bothered.

Bothered so much that Dana could enjoy eating Sonia's shaved pussy and have Sonia return the favor.

Bothered so much that she would welcome an erection into her virginal pussy later that evening.

Gloria had suggested that I take Sonia's cherries. Pussy and ass.

Gloria told me that Sonia was interested in me when I shaved her pussy (read my story "That Was The Week That Was").

I wished Gloria a speedy recovery but I was glad to have her out of the way.

Having split the herd, the youngster from the chaperone, it was going to be a simple task to get Sonia out of her swimsuit and into a bed.

++++

When I finally got back to my suite after running some errands around the hotel, including checking in on Gloria (sound asleep), I found Dana and Sonia together in the shower, cleaning each other up.

Diana had made sure they were both okay, getting them back to the suite and then heading to her own room for the night.

Two nude girls, big tits and bare asses, in the shower, getting suntan lotion and oil off of each other.

Lots of laughing and cooing.

They weren't shy around each other or me.

They both came out to see me nude, except for their heads were wrapped in towels.

One on each side of me. Just relaxing. I had my arms around them.

I was able to grab some bare boob while they told me about the fun they had down at the pool.

We sat in the living area of the suite, talking for a few minutes, when I announced, it's time to get ready for tomorrow.

Dana smiled at me and took Sonia by the hand to one of the bedrooms, where she pulled back the covers and had Sonia laydown on her back, legs spread.

While I changed in the room next door to a tee shirt and shorts, still nude Dana was running her hands all over Sonia's body, in search of hair to be removed.

Of course, during all of this fondling, they were kissing but I give Dana credit, she wasn't distracted from her task.

I stepped into the room, silently, and watched the two of them.

Sonia lay nude on her back on the king size bed, her eyes closed, as Dana knelt between Sonia's widely spread legs.

Dana was systematically running her finger tips over Sonia's torso, in search of hairs to be plucked.

I knew for a fact that Susan had already done an extensive search for errant hair on Sonia in the early afternoon, but Sonia did not protest when I asked Dana to do it when they got back from the pool.

Dana took her time and looked all over Sonia's body, punctuating her search with tender licks and kisses on Sonia's bare skin.

I got there too late to see what Dana had done in terms of the search at and around Sonia's nipples, but since Sonia was playing with her own breasts and pulling on her nipples, I surmised that Dana had spent some time there with her hands and probably her mouth in search of hair they both knew wasn't there.

I interrupted with a "How's it going?" and it didn't phase either one of them.

Sonia just smiled at me and continued to rub her breasts and Dana smiled and kept her hands and her eyes on Sonia's lower torso and legs.

Then, Dana ran her hands over Sonia's pubic area and she looked over at me and said "Bingo Jack."

Dana ran her hands over the barely there dark hair and Sonia started laughing because it tickled.

With that I walked over to Sonia and looked down and Dana pointed out the hair to be shaved off.

There was nothing to be seen but Dana grabbed my hand and pulled it down so I could touch Sonia and see for myself.

A slim case could be made that there was something there to be shaved, and I looked up at Sonia who was smiling at me, still rubbing her breasts.

"Do you want me to shave you?" I asked Sonia.

She smiled and nodded, quite vigorously.

Sonia was holding her breasts so firmly they barely moved.

I asked Dana "Honey, please go get the shaving gear from the other bedroom."

She climbed off the bed, kissed me on the cheek and went to the other bedroom to find it.

I sat down on the bed next to Sonia and slowly rubbed Sonia's flat belly and thighs, watching her smile at me.

Sonia continued to massage her breasts and I smiled as her nipples got bigger and harder as she pulled on them for my viewing pleasure.

My hand wandered below her belly button as I lazily rubbed.

Sonia spread her legs wider apart, signifying she wanted me to rub her core.

I slowly pushed my right hand down to her pussy and in response she lifted her hips to help me gain access.

I heard her whisper to me "Please, Mr. Jack. Touch me."

I think she knew at this point I wanted to fuck her but she didn't know what was going to happen between now and then.

Dana came back into the bedroom and saw what was going on and laughed saying "Checking the places where you are going to shave her?"

I smiled and said "As a matter of fact, I am."

Looking at Sonia, I asked Dana "Has she cum since you were out at the pool?"

Dana smiled and said "I have been with her every minute and no she, hasn't cum."

I climbed over Sonia's leg and settled down, between both legs, her virtually hairless pussy right in front of me.

With a smile, Dana handed me the brush and the small jar of cream.

We kissed and I said to Dana, "I need for you to assist me with this sweetie, I need for you to keep Sonia's hands away from her pussy. Okay? Just for a bit, and then I'll be done and you can take over."

Dana smiled and kissed me back and climbed up on the bed, laying next to Sonia, ready to, but not, holding her hands to prevent Sonia from taking matters into her own hands.

The bristles on this particular brush were very soft and I knew exactly the sensation they would have on Sonia's cunt.

I looked up at Sonia, she spread her legs even wider in anticipation and she smiled and said "Please."