Las Vegas Swimsuit Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time she had me naked on the sofa, still somewhat under the blanket.

Dana was just playing with my dick and my balls, teasing me and tickling me and I got harder and harder.

She didn't seem to be in any hurry, just wanted to play with me.

Maybe she wanted to see how big she could get me.

Maybe she wanted to see how hard she could get me.

Take the theory out of it, I was big and hard and hadn't cum for at least 8 hours.

No, it was ten hours.

Dana knew this as she pushed the blanket up off my legs, up to my chest, exposing my erection and essentially blocking me from seeing her operate.

I could see the top of her head but what really mattered was how she felt.

Her mouth was magnificent on my cock.

I heard her ask me "Jack, do you want to come in my pussy, my mouth or my ass?"

Just then there was a knock on the door. Dana got up and opened the door.

I heard a kiss and a hug, and then Dana said "Sonia's here Jack, she can help me take care of you."

I heard Dana say to Sonia, "For starters, Jack's going to have our tongues on his cock. He's gonna love it. Then we can take turns fucking him."

My dick grew hard in anticipation of the night ahead with two horny girls.