Las Vegas Swimsuit Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana said to her "Please who, Sonia?"

Sonia said "Please, Mr. Jack, shave my pussy."

I ran the bristles on the tender insides of her thighs and Sonia laughed. Dana, in the meantime, had buddied up to Sonia and the two of them were starting to kiss and I saw Dana's hand reach over and fondle a firm bare breast.

For the next ten minutes, as they made out, their hands all over one another, I ran those bristles over every inch of Sonia's lower body, spending about 80 percent of the effort on her pussy and pussy adjacent areas. But I also covered her belly, thighs, calves, feel and toes, and her crack, which she allowed me access to as she lifted her hips off the bed.

I had Dana back off on the kissing once Sonia was hot and starting to buck on the brush. I did not want Sonia to come.

Well, I did want her to cum but as I was planning.

As she cooled down, I asked Sonia some questions:

"Sonia, this is your first trip to Las Vegas, yes."

"Yes, Mr. Jack."

"Are you having fun so far?"

"Yes, much fun."

"Can I ask you a question about Gloria?"

"Yes."

"I know you sleep together but does she ever lick you?"

There was silence as she struggled with answering my question versus her loyalty to Gloria.

Gloria was her meal ticket.

"She no lick, Mr. Jack. She only rub with her fingers."

"Have you ever had anyone lick your pussy with their tongue Sonia?'

I stuck my tongue out and wiggled it around, and both Dana and Sonia laughed.

Sonia shook her head "No, Mr. Jack. No licks for me."

I asked Sonia "Have you been playing more with your pussy since I shaved you on Thursday night?"

She smiled and replied "Yes, I like to rub myself now."

"Did you want to rub yourself today down by the pool?"

Silence for a minute, then Dana spoke: "Sonia, when I am by the pool I get so hot I need to go into the cabana and play with myself until I cum. Then I have to get into the pool I am so wet."

I started back with the bristles on Sonia's pussy.

She still hadn't answered my question so I asked it again: "Did you want to rub yourself today down by the pool?"

She smiled and nodded.

Sonia was starting to get a little flushed as the impact of the soft bristles and Dana's continuing kisses and touches.

It was time for the shaving cream, almost.

I told Sonia "Please close your eyes."

I set the brush down and started massaging Sonia's lower half; her belly, her thighs, calves, feet. I used some lotion, and spent an inordinate amount of time below her belly and all around her pussy, but not massaging it directly.

In no time, in part to Dana's kisses and touching, I detected moisture. Sonia's lower lips glistened and started to part. I could smell the young horny girl's aroma as she responded to four hands and a mouth touching her at the same time.

I decided to add a second mouth to the mix. Mine.

Out of earshot of Sonia I had told Dana that she would be "taking care of Sonia" which implied she would be eating the young lady in question until I told her to stop. Dana had smiled at the opportunity and kissed me in appreciation.

But, as I looked out at the two of them making out, their hands on each other, I knew I needed to transport this woman from virgin to slut starting with my own tongue.

Okay, slut is a harsh term. I meant to say, transport this girl into a womanhood.

So, pushing Sonia's thighs apart, and smelling her scent, I took the first lick.

The very first tongue on her virgin pussy.

From the bottom of her lower lips to her clit, which was still in hiding.

A hard lick, tongue flat, with lots of pressure.

Sonia groaned and she was so worked up her hips came off the bed.

Dana took Sonia's hands because Sonia was reaching to rub herself.

Dana said "Only Jack and I can touch you. No rubbing yourself."

I smiled up at Sonia as she looked down at me with a surprised look.

"Tell her Dana ..." I said, looking at Sonia, smiling at her.

Dana held Sonia in her arms and shared "Jack and I will be with you until you go home. You will stay here with us until Gloria is well enough to drive you back to Los Angeles. Gloria wants you to become a woman and she wanted Jack will be your first lover. I will be your first female lover. We just want you to be pleasured. Okay?"

Sonia nodded, taking this all in.

And then she smiled and kissed Dana.

Dana also said to Sonia, "This will be your first paid modeling assignment."

Sonia nodded, amazed she was going to get paid.

I bent my head and started licking.

++++

The combination of Dana and I working together on Sonia brought her orgasms quickly, loudly and often that night.

After my hard tongue brought the young virgin to her first orgasm by a human tongue, Dana and I switched places.

Dana ate Sonia for a long time, bringing Sonia to orgasm after orgasm as only a woman could.

I found later from Dana that Sonia really enjoyed a finger up her ass and a stiff tongue on her clit.

As I made out with Sonia, my hands were all over her body, my mouth, teeth, lips and tongue on her breasts.

While I was tempted to mark her with hickies and love bites, I had to keep in mind that we had the photo shoot the next morning.

Sonia wanted me bare, and she asked me very nicely to disrobe.

"Please Mr. Jack, be naked with me."

Without leaving the bed, I got the tee shirt off my head and Sonia smiled at my naked hairy chest, then rubbed it with her hands.

Her hands soon went to the bulge in my shorts.

She was a young lady on a mission.

While we kissed she tugged at my shorts and Dana, licking away between spread thighs, helped matters by pulling my shorts down, exposing my large, hard pink cock.

Sonia looked down and took hold of the organ, and discovered her tiny hands did not fit around it.

I have mentioned before, I am not big, just standard for my height, but many of the females I am with are smaller and shorter. I give the illusion I am bigger than I am.

So, after the lovely Dana mouth fucked Sonia's still virgin pussy to several more orgasms, I finally got the shaving cream and razor on Sonia, and took my time getting rid of the imaginary hair.

Dana was also very worked up and in search of relief so the second I was done wiping the cream off of Sonia's pussy, Dana mounted Sonia's face.

Once again I found myself face to face with Sonia's pussy, and this time I didn't lick it, I just rubbed it with my hands and fingers, using my massage techniques to get the blood flowing into her crotch. Not penetrating her, just rubbing all around.

I discovered that Sonia was a champion pussy eater because she had Dana shaking like a leaf within a minute and coming soon thereafter. No wonder Gloria liked Sonia in her bed; who wouldn't want this little thing licking you to orgasm after orgasm at your command?

I had to help Dana dismount, she told me she felt drained.

So the ladies had cum but I had not. It was my turn.

I was hard, large and ready to enter Sonia.

I was kneeling between her spread legs.

She didn't have a stich of clothing on.

There was nothing between us but a few inches of air.

The aroma of her pussy had reached my nose, and in fact, permeated the room.

Her pussy was wet and her lower lips were visible and slightly opened.

Ready for my cock.

I wanted to get Sonia past having me in her for the first time.

Sonia looked up at me with half lidded eyes, ready to be taken, fully and finally.

I had been looking forward to this I shaved her hairy pussy at the salon.

I leaned down to kiss her, my cock following my advance.

Dana reached between us to guide me in.

My tip reached her open lower lips.

I said to Sonia, "I am going to fuck you now."

I plunged into her virgin pussy with a vengeance. I went in deep with one thrust. She screamed in pain and started to push me away but Dana grabbed her arms and held them down.

With a thrust of my hips I went deeper into Sonia and with a third thrust I went in balls deep.

Sonia was crying and trying to throw me off with her hips but she only excited me to continue to my plan.

I started pumping in and out of the warm, wet and very tight sleeve of her womanhood.

After about ten strokes, in and out, deep then deeper, slow and steady, she gave in.

Instinctively her legs moved wider to allow me access and Dana released her arms and she wrapped me tightly as I thrust in, over and over, full, long strokes, letting her feel every millimeter of my hard manhood.

It didn't take long before Sonia let nature takes its course and she started fucking me back.

The pain had disappeared to be replaced by pleasure.

Gone were the tears, replaced by groans of pleasure as her tight sleeve was see sawing where nature intended for men to go.

Dana moved down and started to play with Sonia's nipples.

Sonia's legs wrapped around my back as she met every thrust with her tight pussy gripping me.

I pounded her this way for a few minutes and then I started to jackhammer her, faster and faster, in and out, until Sonia started a low, continuous moan, the build up to her first cock induced orgasm.

I grinned down at Sonia who had her eyes tightly closed as she enjoyed this previously unknown feeling of pleasure.

Dana whispered "Jack, she's a natural, look how she is responding to your cock."

I kept pounding away and soon, Sonia orgasmed for the first time with a dick inside of her.

It was a powerful one, one she had no control over, and it made her scared and feel wonderful at the same time.

As she came she quivered and shook, holding me as tight as possible.

After a few minutes in missionary, I pulled out, and ordered Sonia "Get on your knees" and the ever helpful Dana took charge, choreographing the position.

I took young wet Sonia from behind, entering her in a single stroke balls deep.

Sonia groaned in this new feeling of pleasure. I took her by the hips and pounded her, fast and deep.

Dana was able to get under Sonia somehow and had her tongue on Sonia's pussy in record time.

Under assault by cock and tongue, Sonia could not hold back and she came again.

I held her firmly by the hips, not allowing her to move, only to take the pleasure as it was given to her.

Dana also was trying to pleasure me and with her manicured fingers, sought out my tight ball sack and proceeded to fondle me all the while her tongue stayed glued to Sonia's sopping pussy.

The combination of the near virgin pussy and the fingers on my balls were deadly for me.

I spurted the pent up sexual frustration of being around beautiful women all day and not being able to cum until now.

I came with a groan, and pulled Sonia's hips into me, insuring that my swimmers would go the deep and go the distance.

After five thrusts, I collapsed into Sonia, forcing her onto the bed, she laying naked beneath me.

I drained into Sonia's pussy and when I rolled off of her, lovely Dana was there with a warm wash cloth to remove the blood and fluids from my cock.

Sonia was no longer a virgin.

++++

One of the problems of doing a 10pm bed check with these women, my models, was that each of them wanted me to spend the night with them.

Well, Julie didn't but my feelings weren't hurt.

I wasn't sure what she thought of the whole thing but she was pretty, willing to model and wanted a monthly royalty check.

Back to me and the ladies, there simply wasn't enough dick to go around.

Even if I had the dick, I didn't have that many erections in me.

Viagra only goes so far.

So, I knocked on their doors, catching them in various states of dress and undress, checked to make sure they were good to go, gave each one a kiss goodnight and moved on. I tried to leave them laughing.

++++

I returned to the suite to find Sonia and Dana nude and napping.

Dana was exhausted; we had been up early and she had been going all day long.

The photo shoot was her thing, her responsibility and I know she wanted to impress everyone how well she pulled it off.

The several drinks Dana had out by the pool with Sonia and Diana didn't help her either.

I covered up Dana with the sheet, and I woke Sonia up.

Turning out the lights, so Dana could sleep, I took Sonia by the hand to the second bedroom.

Not many females have this kind of impact on me, but by the time I work Sonia up until the time I got to that second bedroom I was hard.

Sonia was still somewhat in a sleepy daze, but she climbed on the bed and watched me as I undressed.

She'd seen my cock before, had felt every inch of it enter and thrust in and out of her pussy, and she welcomed my nudity with a smile.

The first time I took her I fucked her to two orgasms on my cock.

By the look on her face she was ready to cum again. And again. And again.

Stripping off my tee shirt, shorts and shoes, I climbed into the bed on top of Sonia.

She smiled a big smile, because she knew she was going to have my cock in her for the second time.

Sonia was still wet from either my fucking or Dana's licking.

I pushed her tanned legs apart without preamble or foreplay and thrust into her with a single movement.

Sonia came as I penetrated her and moved into her hot tight wet sleeve, going balls deep.

Her body shook and her eyes rolled back into her head as I plunged into her molten core.

Instinctively her legs wrapped around my back and her hands pulled my ass into her.

I simply held still while she came.

When she stopped shaking we kissed and I asked her "Are you okay?"

She smiled at me and said "That felt great."

I kissed her again and said to her "Let's do it again."

I started to move in and out, as if nothing had happened.

In no time she started to fuck me back, matching me thrust by thrust, whispering in my ear "This feels so good, Mr. Jack."

I kept thrusting, only now I came all the way out of her and started slamming in, all the way, my balls slapping her ass.

Changing the tempo I went fast and slow, and lifted my midsection just a bit so that my thrusts would insure that her clit would be rubbed.

In no time Sonia was cumming again.

This orgasm lasted longer and she gushed, groaning and wetting the bed and both of us.

She was scared and so I held her as she shook and then she started crying.

I looked at her and she just held me, wrapped around me.

I rolled on my side, still inside of her, holding her head to me as I wrapped my arms around her.

As she calmed down and came down from her high, I started rubbing her back and her butt and legs.

She looked up at me, still shaking a bit.

We kissed and I rolled over on my back, still inside of her.

I said to her "You're going to ride me Sonia, up and down on my big cock until you cum again."

At first, unsure of herself, she just moved her hips up and down on my cock, and then she pushed up so she could kiss me as she rode me.

Then I pushed her up and had her put her hands back on my knees so she could ride me like I was a horse.

I moved my hands up and started pulling and twisting her dark brown nipples and she gasped in pleasure and maybe a bit of pain.

With one hand on her tits, I used the other hand to rub her emerging clit, which she immediately responded to, bucking wildly on my finger all the while I was deep inside of her.

Quite unexpectedly to her, she came again as she rode my cock into her third orgasm of the session.

Her pussy gushed again as she gyrated on my cock.

She groaned as her firm tits shook and her head fell back in ecstasy.

Spent, she once again laid her head down on my chest, sobbing.

The poor girl didn't understand that she was undergoing.

Her sexual pent up frustration was being released after being dammed up by her church, her family and her friends.

She sobbed on my chest as I rubbed her back.

Finally, when the tears stopped, she kissed me gently on the lips and smiled, saying "So good Mr. Jack. You make me feel so good."

I smiled and kissed her back.

"But Mr. Jack, now you must come. In my pussy. Again. Please Mr. Jack."

I have to admit I was worked up, and ready to pop.

Sonia climbed off of me and got between my legs and started licking my balls, drenched by her pussy juice.

She looked up at me for approval.

I pushed her head down and she smiled and began rimming me.

As her tongue worked its way around and into my asshole, her talented fingers beg to tickle my balls.

My dick just laid there, growing back to size and getting hard.

All the while the beautiful Mexican girl licked and kissed and tickled and played with me.

++++

I took Sonia in every room in the suite, with the exception of the bedroom Dana was sleeping in.

I came into her pussy four more times before the wakeup call came at 5:00am.

They tagged team me all night long.

They wanted dick and well, I gave it to them.

But the truth was they were both nervous and anxious and wanted reassurance from me.

I gave it to both of them.

I didn't have to worry about cumming into Dana because she wasn't going to be wearing a next to nothing swimsuit.

But Sonia was another story. But she whispered into my ear that she would wash herself before she got dressed and I could cum into her as many times as I wanted during the night.

At one point they both joined into the dark night; a semi-orgy of sorts, hands, mouths, pussies, tits, butts and bellies all naked and moving in some sort of primitive dance on the bed. The sheets had long ago ended up on the floor.

I had just dozed off when the fucking telephone rang.

I had a headache from lack of sleep and hoped that Dana and Sonia would be okay. Tension was high and I didn't want anyone to lose their temper, get mad or have any tears.

My goal was laughter and fun. I wanted that to come out on the video.

I had also told Susan and Dana that I had hired a separate company to shoot video of us making the video.

I pulled Dana and Susan aside before anyone arrived at the suite and just said, "Today, let's just have fun. No pressure, nothing has to be perfect. Let's make sure everyone has a great time. Okay?"

They nodded and kissed me.

++++

The photo shoot went very well, so well we did not have to reshoot anything but we did spend the last couple of hours doing freestyle shoots and interviews with all of the models.

Some of the ladies were staying for a night or two and some were heading home, wherever that was, so some stayed in their suits and others changed into traveling clothes before we had lunch.

We ate in a covered air conditioned tent out by the pool and the bubbly flowed. So did the laughter.

Dana, Susan and I did a debrief on what worked and what didn't and what would we do differently next time we did this kind of thing.

I went up to the suite, took off my clothes and took a nap for a couple of hours. I told Dana and Sonia I wasn't to be disturbed and they, thankfully, left me alone.

When I woke up, I put on a tee short and shorts and I found Dana sleeping on one of the sofas, still dressed.

I covered her with a blanket and laid down on the other sofa and fell asleep again, covering myself with another blanket.

I woke up to Dana snuggling up to me on the sofa. She was still clothed.

She kissed me and called me an "old man" who "needs his afternoon nap."

She was teasing me and she just held me as I slowly woke up.

I didn't like sleeping in the daytime, it gets your body in a bad space but after the night I had, I needed to sleep.

Dana began rubbing my chest under my shirt and then moved down and started scratching my flat belly, going in circles, lower and lower until she found my erection.

"What have we here?" she laughed at me. "Maybe I should insist you take more naps, Jack!"