All Comments on 'Last Dark Hurrah'

by Doc Redfield

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yikes!

A little more info about marriage break up would be helpful,I assume another man or woman, but for emotion it was good, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

Good story of its' type. Doubtless someone will come on calling you for everything, ignore any such comments as this is 'non consent at its' best. Could there be a chapter 2 ? I hope so! Like the first person, I'd love to know why the marriage ended !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Holy Hand Grenades, Batman!!!!

This was a great story...not because of the sex but because of the realness of it. You could feel each persons pain and in the end, while what he did was wrong, you really felt for the guy. I didn't know who to feel sorry for and that is a rare story that can evoke that amount of pathos. Thanks for the great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
They were still married and were into bdsm

whats the problem? So be bound her like they had before. He fucked is wife, you know one of the obligations of both partners in a marriage. If she wanted no sex and to be seperated she should have left the home and gone elsewhere to live. Sorry folks I actually see nothing wrong with the story, they had used bondage before. They had anal before. No real problem. You dont announce to someone you want a divorce then pile into bed to sleep with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
in the air

May have been interesting to see what words came out of her mouth.....or why she just up and decided to leave. As is, it just didn't do much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Once?

I wouldn't have stopped at only once. Cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t feel sorry for her. If she was leaving him for another man he has just ruined her for him. Despite whether she liked it or not.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT11 months ago

Very good way to convey "Good riddance" to something like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoc Redfield@Doc Redfield
30 Followers
A professional Illustrator and writer, passion and erotica are often my creative drive. Many of my stories delve into living out darker fantasies, but sensuality is my first approach to sexuality. There's some REALLY old work of mine on here that was practice for some of the...