All Comments on 'Last Holiday'

by Justrex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh boy! I'm exhausted, that was so hot

a great story, you are very talented, now, what to do with my lubed up hard on, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best I have read

I haven't been reading these for long but story wise this is one of the best I have come across, although potentially not the most erotic. Will you be adding to this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You never disappoint. The best so far.

There is such an obvious truth to what you write. I enjoy the psychology of it as much as the great sex.

Goodiegoodie88Goodiegoodie88about 8 years ago
My loving Master -

Please write more of these. I love this so very much.

- Your captive Rose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This was really intriguing!

I loved the story and the whole idea. I do have a few questions though. Like what happened to all the other young adults in the cages at the beginning? What do the guards get out of it, do they get paid well or do they get to have slaves too? Are you going to continue on island life for the slave? What does the master do to be able to afford all this?

Any way really got into it! I would love to be kidnapped and turned in to a slave. Keep writing, I haven’t read anything of yours that I didn’t like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We’ll written but a disappointing end, I would have enjoyed special forces storming the boat or island and putting the master permanently out of the sl as very business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous