Last Man Standing New Year Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please Mike, stop teasing me. I need to feel your tongue on my clit. I'm so fucking close, please make me cum!"

Mike took a long swipe up her fat, swollen lips. They were slightly tangy, but at the same time a little sweet. He sucked on one fat lip and then the other. He dipped his tongue deep into her well and drew out a copious amount of juice. He drank it down and went back for more. He flicked her hooded clit over and over again and uncovering it, he sucked lightly on it and drew it between his lips. He had to plant his forearm over his hips to keep her steady. He rolled it around and around and sucking on it harder, he heard her let out a gurgling sound as she started cumming. He released it; he knew how sensitive Vanessa's was after cumming and he knew better than to continue attacking it.

Carol's entire body was glistening with a film of sweat. She tugged at his arms and he rolled off of her. She rolled over and twisting around she planted her dripping black cunt directly over his face. "Oh fuck Mike, no one ever made me cum that hard from eating my pussy. I need to feel it again, but I want to suck on your cock too."

In the master bedroom Chuck was lying on the bed as he recovered from that fantastic blowjob Vanessa just finished giving him. He sat up on the bed and watched as Vanessa swayed back and forth before him, giving him a preview of what was to come. She stuck out her long shapely leg; it popped out from the large slit on the side of her dress. She slid her hands up the front of her dress, cupping her tits through the gossamer material, she squeezed them roughly. Releasing them, she ran her hands through her hair and letting it fall, she found the zipper on the back of her dress. She slid it down and teasing him, she lowered the dress, but continued to cradle her full, lily white tits in the material of the dress. Finally letting the dress go, it fluttered to the floor and she stood there in a tiny pair of panties and heels. She kicked off one shoe and then the other and with cat-like moment, slid back onto the bed.

In one swift moment, Chuck was upon her. He covered her lush body with his bulky black form. He rained kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders. She was laughing and giggled all along, but the laughs turned to quiet moans and groans when Chuck found her full firm tits. Vanessa cradled his head as he paid homage to the huge aeroules and fat nipples. He was mesmerized at the slight different shades of pink and red surrounding her nipples. The aeroules were huge, about the size of silver dollars atop her large tits. The bright pink nipples were puckered and rubbery from nursing three daughters and he sought them out and did his best to draw milk, even though they were dry a long, long time ago.

Vanessa was beyond excited, she loved having her nipples and surrounding aeroules teased and sucked and Chuck did it to perfection. She urged him back and forth, from one to the other and just as he got comfortable with one, she forced him to the other one.

Chuck wanted to move on to different territory and finally managed to break free as he made his way down Vanessa's squirming body. He teased her belly button as his hands caressed and warmed her legs and large butt. He managed to remove her panties and he smacked his lips when he caught her sexy scent in his nostrils. He hovered over her on all fours and began raining kisses along her lush thighs. He was greeted with a juicy pussy that was manicured, but was still partially covered with a fine layer of light brown hair. It was already matted down with her juices and when his ran his fingers through it, they were completely covered in her sticky, tasty juices.

Vanessa closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip when she felt his hot breath on her aching pussy. She opened her eyes and sucked in a deep breath, she was startled when she saw her eldest daughter, Kristin leaning against the door jam. She was about to speak up when Kristin put her fingers to her lips in an effort to keep her mother silent. She smiled and nodded and closed her eyes and let out a groan when she finally felt Chuck's tongue pierce her wet pussy lips. She clutched at Chuck's head as she arched her hips to make greater contact with his mouth. She let go of his head and began twisting her large, swollen nipples. She opened her eyes and let out a gasp, Kristen had tugged her tight gold dress down to her waist, exposing her even larger breasts. Vanessa was amazed how full, firm and large they were. Kristen took after her mother, her aeroules were just as large as her own, but were a deeper pink, boarding on red. She had her share of girl on girl fun in college, but all of those feeling came rushing back when she saw her eldest daughter standing there playing with her own tits.

Chuck was oblivious to Kristin in the room; he was too concerned at the matter at hand, which was munching on a pussy that wasn't four shades of black. He was drawn in to the different shades of white, pink and deep red. He loved Vanessa's huge hooded clit and when his tongue flicked the hood and uncovered the blood red clit, he could feel his cock stiffen.

Kristen was in shock, and at the same time turned on like never before. Seeing her mother naked, in her marital bed with their black neighbor, naked too, with his head buried between her mother's outstretched thighs, she wanted to join in. Her eyes drifted down to his huge black cock. It was growing in length and thickness before her very eyes. It bobbed and swayed as he lapped away at her mother's pussy. She couldn't see what he was doing, but from the sounds he was making with his mouth and tongue, she had a pretty good idea, along with her mother's reaction, he had to be doing a very good job. She released her large tit and her hands slid down to the hem of her dress. She tugged it up and the dress was now a huge gold band about her waist. She kicked off her heels and tore off her panties. For all it was worth, she was basically naked now. He hands were all over Vanessa's body. One was playing with her tits, while her other hand was furiously fingering her wet hole. Her pussy, unlike Vanessa's was completely void of hair. Her fat cuntlips was swollen and glistening with her juices and so were the two fingers sliding in and out of her cunt. She licked her lips and locked eyes with her mother's. As if in a trance, she approached the bed and slipping onto the bed, she turned onto her back and all of a sudden she was staring up at Chuck's huge, black cock. The head was dripping with a few drops of pre-cum and she was drawn to it. Her lips parted and her tongue slipped out and she caught the salty, creamy drops on the tip on her tongue.

Chuck tensed up; he immediately knew there was someone else in the bed with Vanessa and him. He tried to lift his head to see who it was, but Vanessa was so close to cumming, she didn't want him to stop licking her. He relented and let whoever was licking his cock continue. He licked harder and faster on Vanessa's luscious cunt. He was soon rewarded with a gush of her cream and filling his tongue with a fresh doze of her juices, he swallowed them down.

Kristen now had his entire black cock shining with her saliva. She opened her widen and took the fat head of his cock between those plush ruby red lips of hers. She continued taking more into her mouth and when she had about half of his cock in her mouth, she felt it already hit the back of her throat. She had honed her cock sucking skills in high school and even after getting pregnant, she learned at an early age how to deep throat. Ryan, her husband had a tiny cock compared to Chuck's and she never failed to take him down to the root. She found Chuck's thick, long black cock a challenge, one she was eager to overcome. She opened wider and before she could take any more of his cock into her mouth and throat, she felt Chuck thrust his hips downward. In doing so, he buried his nine inch cock deep into her throat. Her eyes watered and she tried desperately to relax her throat muscles. She did this and breathing heavily through her nose, she released all of the tension in her body and now began to whip her fat tongue around the thick shaft.

Chuck let out a groan, "Oh fuck me Vanessa, who has the magical mouth? I never had anyone deep throat me before and I can't wait to see it happening!"

Vanessa ran her fingers through Chuck's tight cropped hair and patted the top of his head, "I'm more than satisfied for the time being Chuck. If you want to take a look see, I'm okay with that."

He immediately rose up, making sure not to move his lower body. He looked down and let out a loud groan, "Holy shit Kristen, you are unfucking believable! Seeing my big fat black cock buried deep in your lily white mouth wants me to cum, but I sure as hell am not going to do that. The feeling is incredible and I want it to last forever." He loved looking at the sea of light blonde hair surrounding her head. Her golden hair came undone with all of the sucking she was doing and she continued to gobble up his cock.

Kristen's eyes bugged out when she felt him push a little harder, sending his swollen nut sack against her chin and lips. She smiled, but it was difficult to do so seeing her lips were stretched around his cock. Her tongue whipped out and stabbed at his nuts.

Vanessa wanted in on the action. She managed to struggle out from under Chuck. She climbed off the bed and came around the other side of the bed. She stood there and looked at the erotic sight. Seeing her eldest daughter nearly naked, her completely bare pussy stared up at her. It was glistening with her moisture as she wiggled her hips. The excitement coursed through her lush body and Vanessa's eyes looked higher at her very large, very firm titties. She smiled knowing hers looked like that once, very long ago. She cupped one of her own large tits, not nearly as firm or high standing as Kristen's. She let out a moan and slowly sank to her knees. She inhaled the intoxicating scent of Kristen's blossoming cuntlips and she was drawn to them. When her tongue made contact with her daughter's fat cunt, she lost it and dove in. She stabbed at the wet hole and was surprised just how much cream she had locked in that tight pussy. She sucked at Kristen's hole and drew a large amount of cream from her hole. Drinking it down, she went in for seconds. She added a finger and then a second and when she uncovered Kristen's tiny clit, she flicked at it and soon had Kristen cumming all over her lips and tongue.

Kristen was about to explode. She knew her mother was experienced with women, she caught Carol Larabee and her together one evening when her father was working late. She loved what her mother was doing to her and she wanted to cum. She got her wish sooner than she expected and as she worked her tongue around Chuck's cock even faster and harder, she tensed up and exploded all over her mother's mouth. She pulled back, releasing Chuck's cock from her mouth. She needed more air and his thick cock was blocking her air passages.

Chuck rolled over onto his back; his cock was completely covered in Kristen's thick mucus-like saliva. He was panting wildly, so close to cumming, but he wanted to fuck. Right now he wasn't picky, either of the two luscious white women before him would do.

Back in the other bedroom; Carol had her cunt plastered to Mike's face. She had him on his back and she lowered her body and took his stiff, white cock into her large black hand. She stroked it several times and lowering her head, her large black lips surrounded the fat, red head and drew it into her mouth. Her tongue whipped around it and her saliva was running down his cock, collecting around his crinkled nut sack. She caught a movement out of the corner of her eye. Without pulling completely off his cock, she looked up and saw Eve standing in the doorway. Her dark eyes caught Eve's extremely large brown eyes and she saw lust in them. She smiled up at Eve and motioned for her to join her.

Eve shook her head no, but continued to watch the erotic sight before her. She moved further into the room and watched how her father's tongue darted in and out of Carol's juicy pussy. Without even thinking, Eve's hand drifted to her budding B cup breasts. She kicked off her heels; she slid one hand under the halter top of her dress and tweaked the stiff bud. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily as her eyes darted from what her father was doing to what Mrs. Larabee was doing. She could feel her pussy getting moister by the second. Her other hand found the slit on her long dress and as her hand drifted into the slit, she found her moist pussy was even wetter than she ever thought possible. Her panties were drenched and as she snuck her finger through the leg hole, her fingertips came in contact with her extremely tight and even wetter pussy. Her eyes closed and she let out a groan when she came in contact with her budding clit. Her eyes shot open when she felt a hand grip her arm and tug her towards the bed.

Carol's hand closed around Eve's slender wrist and tugged her towards the bed. She saw the hesitation in her eyes and she smiled up at her, "Come on Dear, we both know you want to sample your daddy's luscious cock. Mmmmm, it's so hard, yet soft at the same time. Come on Sweetie, taste it!"

Eve licked her lips and gathering up her long skirt, she knelt down beside the prone black figure beside her. She swept one stray tentacle of hair from her cheek. She tentatively parted her lips and her tiny tongue darted out. She lowered her head and slightly bumped into Carol's forehead. Her tongue flicked out and ran along the lower ridge of Mike's mushroomed head. Her tongue traced the ridge and ran lower. She slowly got into it and sliding lower, she flattened her tongue and began running it up and down the entire length until she reached his balls.

Carol closed her fat lips around the head and began taking his shaft into her mouth. Her lips met Eve's and Eve's tongue ran along the plush lips holding her father's cock in her mouth. She slid lower, making greater contact with eve's lips.

Eve was now flat on her belly, her tiny bubble butt wiggled from side to side as she licked at her father's swollen balls. Turning her head, her eyes locked with Carol's. Her tongue slid upward as she watched Carol's mouth release Mike's cock. She waited for Carol's mouth to release her father's cock and just as she popped off of his cock, Eve raised her head and her lips connected with Carol's lips.

Mike was licking away feverously at Carol's juicy cunt. He wanted desperately to see who joined Carol, thinking it was Vanessa; he resumed munching on Carol's cunt. He slid her lower and began tickling her tight butthole.

Carol let out a groan and wiggled her ass. At the same time her hands came up and clutching at Eve's head, she intensified the kiss and soon both of them were darting tongues from one mouth to the other. Her hand slid from the back of her head and found the snap holding Eve's halter up. Popping it open, she drew the silky dress downward, revealing the perkiest, pure white tits she's ever seen. They were crowned by button sized, bright pink aeroules. In the center were tiny, but extremely stiff bright pink nipples. Her lips were drawn to them. Breaking the kiss, she rained kisses down Eve's long slender neck. She rushed to those perky tits and closing her lips around one, she smiled around it as she heard Eve let out a shrill squeal and press her tit even harder against the lips surrounding her stiff bud.

Eve was watching Carol devourer her tit and she loved how Carol's large, full black tits swayed from side to side. She reached down and cupped one large mound. She caressed it and ran her slender finger around the pure black nipple. She tugged at it and loved Carol's reaction.

Carol sucked even harder on Eve's tit and her other hand managed to slide the dress off Eve's slender hips and long shapely legs. She pulled her mouth from Eve's tit, it was covered in her saliva and she helped Eve dispose of the dress. Her eyes darted down to the tiny thong covering Eve's treasure, it was dark from her juices spilling out and catching the bow on one hip, she pulled at it and it gave way. She did the same to the other side and it fell to the mattress. Now completely naked, Carol sat back harder on Mike's mouth and ground her cunt to his mouth. She was nearing another orgasm and she stiffened all of a sudden as she watched Eve throw one leg over her father's outstretched legs and slide up his sweat covered body. Leaning forward, Carol wrapped her arms around the teenager's body and they locked arms and kissed frantically.

Eve's smaller, firmer tits were crushed against Carol's larger, more pliable mounds of flesh. Eve let one arm drop behind her. She gripped her father's extremely hard cock and stroking it several times, really, really fast, she leaned back and downward and forced the large, fat head between her tight wet lips. She let out a loud grunt and wiggling her hips, she managed to force the large head past the inner lips. She felt the thick cock spread the tight walls of her pussy and she panted loudly as she tried to relax her cunt muscles and accept her father's huge cock into her tight, almost virgin pussy. She moved up and down as slowly as she could, taking an inch more into her slender teenage body with each downward movement. It took well over a minute, but she finally settled her tiny, tight butt down upon her father's outstretched thighs. She rotated her hips as she tried to accommodate this length and thickness in her tight pussy.

Mike was beyond excited, "Oh fuck, what the hell am I in? I never, ever felt a pussy so tight before in my life." He thrust his hips upward, scraping his cock head against Eve's cervix. He felt the barrier and felt the pussy around his cock retreat and come back, but not as deep this time.

Eve was cumming; she never had an orgasm before from a cock fucking her. It was always from a boy or girl's tongue or fingers. This was something new and special and seeing it came from her father, made it ever more special. She clung to Carol and they kissed and swapped tongue. Their hands were all over each other and Eve picked up the pace, riding her father's cock harder and faster now that her orgasm had subsided. She felt another one building and she rode him deep as she could.

Carol clung to the sexy teenager. She tried to kiss her more, but she was riding Mike's cock so hard and fast, her mouth kept popping off her lips. She gripped Eve's hair that was still in a bun, it started to come undone and she let it fall down her long slender back. She released it from the ponytail holder and she saw how this turned Eve on even more.

Eve whipped her head around; her entire upper body was covered in a layer of her long sexy, silky hair. She arched her back a she felt another orgasm overtake her body. Her long hair swished back and forth across her father's sweat covered thighs. She let out a loud scream, "Fuck me daddy, fuck your daughter. I'm cumming, cum, cum with me. Oh please dad, fill my cunny with your spunk. I need to feel you fill me up!"

Mike was beyond excited and at the same time shocked. He let out a loud grunt and started to shoot his hot, heavy load up into his daughter's cunt. Her sounds were muffled, but he knew it was either Kristen or Eve. He knew Mandy's hair was too short to ride him and cover his legs at the same time. He knew it was wrong, but at the same time never felt anything so deprived and exciting. He emptied his swollen balls into his daughter and licked feverously at Carol's cunt. He sucked the blood red clit and flicked it several more times before his mouth was once again flooded with her orgasm.

Carol quiver and shook as she came one more time. She clutched at the tiny brunette and wrapped her black arms around Eve's lily white body and held on tight. After several minutes, she came untangled from the arms and legs. She rolled off of Mike's cum coated face and fell exhausted beside him.