Last Man Standing New Year Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,217 Followers

Mike looked up in shock as he saw his cock, still semi-stiff buried deep in the peaches and cream body of his youngest daughters. He felt a bit of shame, but at the same time, felt a twinge of excitement. His cock began to stiffen slightly and he saw the reaction on Eve's face.

Eve's mouth popped open and she drew in a deep breath. She felt her father's cock leap in her swollen, cum filled pussy. She wiggled her hips and was rewarded with another stirring of his cock. She placed her hands on her father's hairy chest and slid them up and down. She lowered her body and began raining kisses all over his face, more licking than kissing as she swept up Carol's juices that covered her father's face.

Carol rolled back over, "Hey Eve, save some of that for me, after all, it was mine to begin with." She giggled and it turned to a moan when her lips closed over Eve's and she accepted a tongue full of cream she collected.

Mike was nearly as still as can be again, something he hasn't has happen in quite a while. He swapped spit and cum with the two woman and he began thrusting his hips upward again, feeding his stiff cock into his daughter's slightly loosening pussy.

Carol bellowed out, "Hey, how about sharing some of that Eve. After all, it was I who got it all stiff in the first place.

Across town, in Outdoor Man, Kyle finally managed to get Mandy alone in Ed's office. He made a deal with Ed; he could use his office as long as he could sit back in a corner and watch.

Kyle had his shoulder length blonde hair washed and combed for once. He even trimmed his mustache and beard for Mandy. He moved over to Ed's desk and saw that except for the desk light, it was completely cleared off. He gripped Mandy by the waist and plopped her down in the middle of the large desk. He slipped out of his jacket, tie and shirt. He closed in on her; she spread her legs so he could stand between them. Kyle placed his hands on her stocking clad knees and slowly slid his hands up and down her thighs. Just when he reached the top of her stockings, he would stop and slid back down.

Mandy was getting frustrated and wanted more action. She sat up and began planting hot, wet kisses all over his belly and chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulling him down, she locked lips with him and immediately slipped her tongue onto his mouth. She darted in and out as her hands raked down his back causing him to shiver.

Kyle looked past her and saw Ed moving, he placed his chair closer to the desk so he could get a better look at the couple in the thorough of passion. Kyle ran his hands down Mandy's bare back and snuck down below the waistline and teased her ass crack. He loved her ass; it was one of her best features. Those cheeks were so round and tight, not large at all, but just large enough to fit in his meaty hands. He slid his hands up once again and grabbed hold of her two tiny straps. He tugged on them and sliding them off her shoulders, he drew the front of her dress down to her waist.

Mandy was busy unbuckling his pants and pulling down his zipper. Getting it open, she pushed his pants and shorts down together. She loved his slender, but very, very long cock. She loved it when he slid that long salami in her ass. It wasn't overly thick and her ass could accommodate it perfectly. Having it out in the open, she reversed her hand and began stroking it over and over again. She continued to rain kisses all over his face, neck, shoulders and chest. Just as she began to go lower, he stopped her and pushed her onto her back. She knew where this was going, she loved how he ate her pussy and prepared her tight hole for his cock. She raised her hips upward and Kyle drew the dress off and tossed it to the sofa behind them.

Kyle pushed her onto her back and spun her around. Her head was hanging off the side of the huge desk. He flopped down in Ed's overstuffed chair and gripping her stocking clad legs, he parted them. He began nipping and licking at the hot, bare skin just above her stocking tops. He worked his way up to her panties and when he reached up to remove them, Mandy raised her ass off the desk, allowing Kyle to remove them easier. Kyle sniffed her wet panties before tossing them in the general direction of her dress. He resumed licking and kissing the tender flesh of her inner thighs. He reached her pussy and he was always in awe if her tiny pussy. All it was, was a tiny moist slit, he knew, as always he would have to lick and suck and make her cum once or twice before she would allow him to fuck her. He loved eating her pussy, but sometimes, she was so slow to get excited, his jaw would nearly lock-up from the intense tonguing he would inflict on her slit. He was happy tonight would be easier, seeing Ed wanted in on the action.

Mandy rolled her head from side to side and her body leaped a foot when she felt Kyle catch her clit between his lips. Her head hung over the side, her mouth was open wide as she took as much air into her lungs as she could. Her eyes were closed and all of a sudden she felt a thick, wet piece of meat at her lips. Her eyes popped open and they twinkled as she stared up at Ed Alzate. His extremely thick cock swiped back and forth across her freshly painted red lips. They were now coated with a light coating of Ed's pre-cum. Mandy opened her mouth and her tongue flicked out, teasing the thick piece of meat running across her lips. Pursing her lips, she sucked; her sucking got louder and harder and parting her lips wider, she drew his thick cock into her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide, he wasn't extremely long, maybe six inches or seven, but it happened to be the thickest cock she's ever encountered. She groaned as she felt Ed push forward. Her tongue lapped away at the shaft, she tried to make it all wet so it would slide in and out of her mouth easier. After accomplishing this, Mandy concentrated on sucking him off. She loved sucking nearly as much as she loved anal sex with Kyle. Her dark eyes were focused on Ed; he was in rather good shape for a man in his late 50's or early 60's. Her moans grew louder when she saw his hands attack her incredibly firm, full tits. They were nowhere as large as Kristen's but larger than Eve's. Her darker complexion, from all of the sun tanning came across. Her quarter sized aeroules with tens of tiny bumps poking out; they accented her darker, large pencil eraser nipples. She sucked harder on Ed's cock when she felt him twisting and pulling on her nipples.

Ed cradled her head in one hand, while the other mauled her tits. He positioned her head in such an angle that it allowed him to shove his cock all the way into her mouth and partially down her throat. He loved the obscene sounds her lips and mouth were making, part slurping, part gurgling and part gagging. He watched her eyes and saw they watering and he backed off slightly. He smiled broadly when he felt her arms came up and wrapped around his body. Gripping his ass, she pulled him tighter against her mouth as she took him even deeper into her mouth. Ed was close to cumming and Kyle promised a shot at her pussy. Kyle told Ed, Mandy always wanted to try DP, but needed to find a cock smaller than his, at least not as long. Ed filled the bill, but at his age, he knew if Mandy sucked him off, he'd be done for the night. He pulled out of her mouth, just as Kyle pushed her over the top for the second time.

Kyle was concentrating on her puckered hole now. His three fingers were sliding in and out of her sopping pussy and when he felt her let go and started cumming again, he knew it was time. He pulled away and pulled her into a sitting position. He kissed her passionately and he knew Mandy loved licking her own juices off of his face. She told him she loved pussy juice and on occasions would sample Eve and Kristin's pussy as they would do her too.

Kyle stood up, allowing Ed to flop down in his large leather chair. Kyle guided Mandy off the desk and let her over to Ed.

Mandy's face turned into one large smile when she realized what Kyle was proposing and she straddled Ed's thick body. She sucked in her breath when she felt Ed swipe his cock up and down her now blossoming pussy. The tight slit was open now, ready to accept Ed's thick cock. She gripped his shoulders and slowly lowered her tight, compact body down onto his bulging cock. It parted her tight lips and she bit down on her lower lip. She threw her head back and arched her tits towards Ed.

Ed willingly accepted her gorgeous firm tits and sucked on one and them the other. He couldn't get enough of them and this turned Mandy on like nothing else. He held her hips and tiny waist and guided her downward and after a minute or so, he had his entire cock buried in her extremely tight cunt.

Mandy shot off like a rocket, she came as soon as she was totally seeded on his cock. Her stiff clit scraped across his thick cock. It was a new sensation for her and she loved every time she moved. Every cell in her cunt was electrified and with the slightest movement it sent shivers throughout her body and she exploded over and over again. As one glorious orgasm waned, another one began. She was in a constant state of cumming and she was getting weaker and weaker by the minute.

All of a sudden Kyle pushed her sweat covered body against Ed's. In doing this her ass rose up and Kyle felt her entire body tense up when he positioned his slender cock at the entrance to her ass. He saw how it glistened in the light of the room; it was covered in Kyle's spit and her own cunt juices. He shoved forward and he heard Mandy let out a scream and a gurgling sound escaped her throat.

Mandy whipped her head around and at the same time her arms came up and wrapped around his neck. She crushed her lips to his and groaned out, "Oh thank you Kyle, you're the best boyfriend ever. I've always wanted to try this and I can't believe just how amazing it is." She wanted to say more, but when she felt the two of them moving, she lost it again and an even stronger orgasm wracked her weak, but totally satisfied body. Her eyes rolled back in her head when she felt Ed's cock explode; sending a river of hot cum into her quaking pussy. She mashed her mouth to Kyle's as she screamed out as yet another orgasm overtook her. She felt like she was going to pass out and when she felt Kyle erupt, filling her ass with his hot cum, she blacked out.

When she came to, she looked over to the desk, Ed and Kyle were dressed, both were drinking champagne, toasting their good fortune. She was lying on the sofa; her nude body was covered by both Ed and Kyle's jackets. She smiled and closing her eyes, she drifted off briefly for another nap.

Back in the master bedroom Kristen was on her knees. Her head was buried between the lush, slick thighs of her mother. She was taking nice long licks up and down her oozing pussy. She was grunting and panting wildly into her mother snatch as Chuck pumped his big, fat black cock on and out of her tight pussy. It was a long time since she had a cock that large. Ryan's was puny and she never got off from just fucking. She either had to add her fingers, or Ryan's tongue, which wasn't very satisfying.

Vanessa could not believe her eldest daughter was locked between her lush thighs munching on her pussy. She gathered up the mass of dark blonde hair in her hands. She wanted to watch as Kristen got her off again. She arched her back and ground her pussy against Kristen's experienced tongue. She groaned out, "My god Kristen, where did you learn how to do this?"

Kristen lifted her head; the look of pure ecstasy covered her face, a face also covered with her mother's cunt juices. She smacked her lips and laughed out, "Oh you wouldn't believe the wild night Mandy and I had together. Lately we even brought Eve into the fray; she's a natural pussy licker. You may want to try her out; she's gotten me off faster than anyone else I've been with." She dropped her head back down and licked faster, she was so close to cumming, she loved the big black cock scraping her fat clit and hitting areas in her pussy that have been neglected for so long.

Chuck was in heaven, having two of the Baxter women at the same time was nearly too much for him. He loved how tight and hot Kristen's pussy was. He watched as Kristen licked Vanessa's pussy and he wanted to blow his nuts in that pussy, but he just couldn't pause to do that, Kristen pushed back against him and when he reached down and began playing with her large, firm tits, he was rewarded with another gush of her hot cream, she came all over his cock. He slowed, he was too close to cumming and he wanted to finish off in Vanessa.

Kristen let out a long shutter as her body tensed up and she came all over that big, black cock. She pulled her head from her mother's pussy and letting out a long groan, she came again. She rolled over onto the bed and in doing so, Chuck's cock popped out.

Chuck was staring at the luscious pink pussy before him and without thinking, he slid forward and in one quick thrust was buried balls deep in Vanessa's hotter, but sloppier pussy. He began pumping in and out of her, going deeper and harder. He had to slow because all of a sudden he felt Vanessa's cunt muscles tighten and if he didn't slow, he'd be blowing his wad deep within her pussy.

Kristen slid closer and fed him her ripe titties. She groaned loudly when he bit down on one. She pulled back and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips and his tongue darted in and out. Her hand caressed one of her mother's ripe tits, while her other hand was between her own legs, trying for yet one last orgasm.

Vanessa wrapped her legs around Chuck's bulky black body, she urged him on, grinding her cunt harder against his invading cock. She was close and she wanted his cum, but not in her pussy. She wanted it all over her face. She smiled up at him, "Oh Chuck, just a little more and I'll be there. I want you to cum all over both of our faces. I want to feel your hot, sticky cum dripping off my face and onto my tits." She immediately went into thrusting up against him harder and harder. She let out a grunt and started cumming.

Chuck broke free from her legs and scooting up, dragged Kristen beside her mother. He stared down at the two gorgeous white faces. His black, sticky cum covered cock in his fist. He exploded and his cum shot out. Spurt after spurt came shooting out. He drenched both of their faces and he continued cumming. The sight before him was so erotic; he nearly passed out from the exertion he expelled from cumming so hard and for so long. Finally drained, he fell back and watched as the mother/daughter duo clutched at one another. They licked and kissed every drop of his cum from each other's faces and kissing, fed it back to one another. Totally satisfied, they clung to one another and dozed off.

In the other bedroom Carol was on her back. She wanted Mike to fuck her, but she was too tired to move any more. Her legs were spread wide and as Mike slid between them, she managed to wrap them around his waist and urging him on, she felt him fuck her with deep, hard strokes. She turned her head and urged Eve over.

Eve, still with her cunt filled with her daddy's cum, swung her leg over Carol's head and lowered her cum filled pussy directly over Carol's mouth. Eve, while watching her dad fuck the gorgeous black woman, she was playing with her pussy. As soon as Eve felt Carol's tongue sink deep into her pussy, she started cumming again. She arched her back, feeding her pert tits to her father who was close to cumming too.

Mike sucked on Eve's titties as he pounded merciless into Carol's cunt. When he felt Carol's cunt muscles clutch at his cock and suddenly felt a river of cum coating his cock, he knew Carol was cumming. He lost it and filled Carol with his hot baby batter. Unable to keep his spot between her legs, he fell back and lay there panting, as he tried to catch his breath. He turned and watched Eve lower her body and suck the hot cum he had just deposited in Carol's freshly fucked pussy.

The two of them lay there lapping away at each other's juicy pussies. After a few minutes, they both came once more before Eve rolled off and hugged Carol and Mike. In their arms, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

For the Baxter and Larabee families, it was a New Year's Eve none would ever forget, what a way to bring in the New Year.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,217 Followers