Latin Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both her hands went into my curly blonde hair and she pushed gently, holding my lips on her. I used my tongue, swirling around in circles as I began to slowly move my fingers again. From this angle I could push them in even deeper, and as I moved faster her body moved with me, her hips rocking to our rhythm. I must admit I loved hearing her little cries and moans, knowing just how she felt.

She was so wet her juices were running around my fingers, dripping on the bed, and she was wide open. Daringly I slipped a third finger into her and she groaned loudly, her ass lifting completely off the bed as she took them. My fingers are slim but quite long, and she was so wet I could ram them into her all the way. She started little screams, almost teakettle high in pitch and I when I sucked hard on her little nub she exploded under me!

Her entire body lifted, convulsing in mid-air, and her hands tightened on my head, jamming my face into her pussy. And suddenly she screamed out a series of staccato cries, ragged, out of control. When her cum gushed from her cunt it covered my face before dripping between us onto the sheet. Finally she settled back on the bed and her hands loosened, allowing me to breathe. She was panting, her breath still coming in deep gasps, and I felt her fingers lightly moving in my hair. "Oh God, Crissy," she managed to get out. "It's been so long! Oh fuck... no one... NO ONE knows how to do me... like another woman!" And her pleading voice gasped out, "Oh baby, come here, please come here!"

I crawled up next to her and she gave me a little smile, then lifted her head as she took my head in both hands and licked the dribbles of cum from my face. Then she kissed me hard on the lips. I snuggled next to her and she held me with one arm, the other hand stroking slowly up and down my body.

I was shaking, my mind a jumble. I didn't know what to think. I hardly dared think at all. What had I just done? And what did it mean? I knew I wasn't homosexual, I had always loved men. I must be Bi, I decided. How could that be, after all these years? I had never even thought about it before, never been stimulated by the sight or feel of another woman, although I appreciated a beautiful girl just for her beauty. And now, suddenly, I had hard core lesbian sex with Kenni, and no matter how I tried to avoid the thought I loved it! I fucking loved it!

In the aftermath of our wild lovemaking I almost dozed off, but she whispered softly in my ear, "Crissy, I want to ask you something. Did you know that Carlos thinks you have a gorgeous body, that he's really turned on by you?"

I sat bolt upright. "Kenni!! Oh my God, I didn't think... oh God, what makes you think that?"

She smiled up at me. "He told me, honey. In fact, he's the one that suggested I might see if you would be interested in me. He knows how I am about women. I was with women before I met him, and he's the only man I've ever had. He doesn't mind as long as it doesn't interfere with our relationship. In fact, it turns him on! He says he loves the scent of another woman on me. And he always wants me to tell him everything that happened... in detail!"

"Are... are you going to tell him... about us?" I managed to gasp out.

"Of course, baby, I couldn't keep it a secret from him, especially after it was his idea. Don't worry though, it will never go any farther."

"Kenni, what did you mean, I turn Carlos on? I... I saw him look at me once or twice at the pool but... I must look like a boy to him, next to your gorgeous body!"

She giggled. "Crissy, you know better than that! I love my curves and so does Carlos. But there are plenty of looks that are really sexy, and they don't all involve big breasts! You have beautiful breasts, high, rounded... perky he calls them. He said he almost drools at the sight of your hard nipples pressing against your top after you've been in the water. And he's right!" She laughed again. "I know now, you have fabulous nipples, they get so hard and pointy! Any man would drool over them. Or woman if she feels like I do! And you know you have full hips, a gorgeous ass and long slim legs. And that curly blonde hair! You're quite a package honey!"

I relaxed a little, pleased with her assessment, even if I was amazed by it. And I knew those glances from Carlos were not as casual as I assumed. The thought made me shudder as I remembered what I thought might have been a bulge in his trunks.

When I lay back down next to her she leaned over and kissed me softly and I felt a shiver go through me. But it turned into a shudder when I felt a single fingertip lightly brush my nipple. She lifted her head, and when I opened my eyes she was smiling, staring at the little bud that had suddenly hardened almost to aching. "See baby? See how beautiful that looks!" she whispered, and pushed against the bottom of my breast so I'd have a better view.

I looked. And she was right! I had always thought my nipples looked nice, but never realized how they looked when aroused. Not only did the tip crinkle into a hard little point, but the entire nipple mounded up, pushing out from my breast and exaggerating the pointed look. I could feel the taughtness of the skin from the swelling.

And I gasped, "OH!" when I felt her warm wet lips slide over me, her mouth sucking as those lips closed around me. But I didn't even think of protesting. It was too late. It had already happened. And I was not about to worry about what I might think tomorrow. This was too fucking good! And when I felt her hand slide down over my tummy, through the curls and onto my smooth shaved mound I groaned as I spread my legs wide for her. And she rolled onto her side when I moved my hand against her body, and allowed me the same access. My fingers tangled briefly in the coarse red curls above her lips, and she moaned.

"Carlos loves my red hair! She gasped. "But that's the spot he loves most of all! Sometimes I let him trim it for me so it can be just how he likes it. And oh God! When we're done with that we're so turned on he fucks me till I can't stand up!"

Note to self: don't shave the curly blonde bush. God the thought made me shudder again. I always assumed men loved shaved pussies, but maybe there was another aspect to the idea. Clean and well trimmed. Mmmmmm.

When my fingertips lightly stroked her smooth pussy lips she was already wet again. I loved it when she shuddered at my touch, thrilled to know I could elicit the same reaction she got from me. When she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, giving in to the feeling of my fingers on her, I rolled up to my side. For a moment I stared at her large, round breast, inches from my face, only slightly sagging to the side.

Her light pink skin showed her Irish heritage, and her nipples were so light colored they almost blended into her skin. Only the tip showed contrast, bright orangey red, not too different from her hair. Her nipple was flatter than mine, only the tip raised a bit. But when I ran my tongue around the outer diameter of the large aureole she moaned and when I pulled my head back I saw the bud was now hard, crinkly and erect, more than twice the size it had been, and much darker red.

When my lips slipped over it she arched her back and pushed her breast against my face, silently begging me to take it in. And I did, my lips closing over her nipple and sucking hard, at the same time my tongue flicked across the tip, swirled wet circles, then ground down hard against her. Her hips began to rock in time with my stroking and I let the tips of my fingers tease the mouth of her cunt, now wide open and waiting. Her head was rocking slowly side to side as she moaned deep in her throat.

I felt her hand tighten against my pussy, and once again, fingers slid inside me. I groaned against her breast as I pushed against her hand, asking for more. I got my wish as she filled me, her hand slowly slapping against my lips as she began to fuck me as deep as she could. Spontaneously I clamped my teeth over the nipple in my mouth and pulled back against it, harder as her hand moved move quickly. "Oh fuck Crissy!" she gasped.

But it was my turn to moan, then buck, as I felt her fingers begin to stroke inside of me! She knew just where my G-spot is and was strumming it lightly. My hips went into overdrive, and my mouth jerked away from her breast as I went flat onto my back. I began crying, "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" each one a little louder and higher as she had no mercy. My entire body was out of control, writhing on the bed, and my eyes were clamped tightly shut. In a matter of moments I felt rockets go off in my head and my pussy and my hips lifted into the air as a record orgasm slammed through me.

I felt a wet gush as my cum overflowed and ran past her fingers, down between my ass cheeks. Immediately she pushed to her knees and bent over me, licking and slurping as she enjoyed my white cream. Her tongue rammed deep inside of me for the last of it, making me squeal, and suddenly I came again, my pussy grinding against her face. I collapsed on the bed, breathlessly gasping out "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," over and over and she gently kissed and licked all over my mound.

"Dios Mio, have I died and gone to heaven?" Carlos deep Latin baritone quietly rolled through the room, and Kenni and I both jumped and looked to see him standing in the doorway, his hand already touching the front of his pants.

Oh my fucking God! I wanted to pull the sheets over me, hide behind the bed, just disappear. Anything to cover up! But my body was unresponsive, totally drained by two monstrous orgasms, and I just lay there!

"Carlos!" Kenni screamed, "What the fuck are you doing home?" And she crouched over me in a futile attempt to cover my body.

By now he had covered half the distance to the bed, his hand slowly moving against his pants, and his eyes never flickered as he stared at the erotic sight in front of him. "Querida, you know I said I might be home early for a swim if it got hot. And I see it has gotten muy caliente in here! En fuego!"

He almost growled the last, and I heard his zipper go down with one swift pull, followed by the sound of his pants hitting the floor. And a second later I heard Kenni give a muffled squeal, and I forced myself to look up to see Carlos' cock sliding through her lips as she leaned forward, eyes closed. And oh my God! Somehow I knew he would be big but... Not like that! I had never seen a cock so thick, and the part still outside Kenni's mouth was as long as I'd ever seen! In a quavering voice I moaned, "Oh God!" as I tried and failed to pull my eyes away from the sight.

At first I thought he was hurting Kenni, forcing her to take it. But when she started bobbing up and down on that gigantic rod I realized she liked it almost as much as he did. She had obviously had plenty of practice, because it slid easily to the back of her mouth and came out again dripping wet with ribbons of her drool. And after a few moments she dove forward, inhaling his cock and when it reached her throat she shook her head back and forth, trying to take more. And OH FUCK! All at once she took it all!

I watched in amazement as she ground her face in his pubic hair, her chin rubbing against his balls. She pulled back gasping, needing a breath, but he took her head in both hands and pulled her forward again. This time he thrust his hips and jammed himself down her throat, then began fucking her mouth, balls deep with every stroke. But she didn't fight him, in fact her eyes were looking up, watching him as he grunted and snarled, making her take it time after time. And when he let her pull back to breathe it looked like she couldn't wait to have his giant cock buried in her throat again!

At first I was terrified, afraid he would hurt her - or us. But little by little I realized I was gasping, and I could feel moisture filling my so recently drained pussy again. The scene was turning me on! I pulled myself to my knees and moved behind Kendra, not only so I could watch over her shoulder, but also to shield my nakedness a little bit. Of course I could have jumped off the bed and run out of the room, but that thought never even occurred to me!

Finally Kenni pulled back from Carlos' dick a little bit and grasped it with both hands, rolling them around it as she stroked him hard, her saliva providing the lubrication. He shut his eyes, put his hands on his hips, head back and moaned and panted with every stroke of her hands. She turned her head to me for a moment and said with a giggle, "Now you know that even though I like girls, they are no competition for THIS!" And she gripped him hard, shaking his cock back and forth for emphasis.

Carlos gasped, then said through clenched teeth, "Ay Dios! Chupeme mas duro!"

He was standing on the floor and grabbed the back of Kenni's head in one hand, pulling her to him as he thrust forward, driving his cock down her throat. He was leaning over her as she bobbed in and out and he was looking straight down... at me! Oh God! And I shuddered, closing my eyes as he put his other hand on my head and ran it over my hair. But I opened my eyes again when I heard him say softly, "Tienes un cuerpa hermosa, chica!"

In a stammering voice I said, "What, Carlos?"

But Kendra suddenly pulled back from his cock and turned her head to me with a smile, long enough to say, "See? I told you he thinks you're hot! He said you have a beautiful body! And he's right!" And she turned back and swallowed him again, obviously hardly able to get enough of that ramrod in her throat!

I hardly had a chance to gasp when suddenly he moved his hand from my head and reached down for my breast. I smothered a squeal as his large hand covered me completely, and he squeezed, not hard, but exploring, feeling my weight, firmness and size. I moaned as I felt his palm rub across my hardened nipple, and gasped as he groaned, "Ay, muy bueno!" I don't know a word of Spanish, but the look on his face told me he liked what he felt.

It suddenly occurred to me that I had never heard them speak a word of Spanish to each other before; I didn't even know Kenni knew any of it. And I realized this was reserved for their private intimacy. And they were including me in it!

Carlos was gasping, moaning, obviously appreciating Kenni's efforts, and he put both hands on her head. But he held her, forcing her to slow, then stop, and slid his dripping wet cock from her mouth. She was drooling, her saliva dripping onto her tits, making them shiny. She took one hand and ran it over herself until her breasts looked like they were oiled, and she and Carlos smiled at each other. And Carlos said in a deep sexy voice, "Quiero que usted, querida!"

I had no idea what he said, but he pulled his shirt off in one quick motion, and Kenni whirled around, away from me, her knees on the edge of the bed, ass in the air and head on the sheet. I knew for sure what that meant. She was about to get rammed with that massive cock! And I suddenly realized something else. I was on fire! No longer was I terrified of being seen, it was way too late for that, and watching Kendra sucking that gorgeous dick with total abandon was one of the most erotic sights ever! But ohhhhh, that deep voice and hand on my tit! I was already sopping wet again!

Carlos was standing behind Kenni, slowly stroking himself, and he put one hand on Kenni's beautiful round ass. He moved closer, but suddenly stopped. Looking straight at me he said, "Put it in for me."

Now I stammered, "WHAT? Oh my God, you mean...?

Kendra's slightly muffled voice came from the sheet, "Baby, he wants you to help put his cock in me! It's too late to be shy now! Do it!"

I wasn't at all sure of that, but somehow I didn't see a choice, and I stood up next to Carlos and felt my fingers close around his thick shaft. Oh my God! My hand hardly went all the way around, and it covered less than half the length of his cock! Kenni had her legs spread wide, pussy clearly visible, but the head of his dick seemed impossibly large for her little pink cunt. But he moved forward showing his urgency, and I guided him to the target of his lust.

I began to move my hand away, but he reached down and covered it with his, smiling at me. Very slowly he pressed forward, and my eyes widened as she opened to take him, his head sliding smoothly into her as she moaned. But it was pure pleasure, not pain. I felt his hand push forward, and together we pushed his shaft deeper and deeper into Kenni until our hands pressed against her pussy. He loosened his grip on me and commanded, "Stroke!"

I knew what that had to mean, and slowly pushed and pulled him in and out of her as she let out one delicious moan after another. After the first stroke his cock was shiny wet, her cunt obviously sopping, and I could even feel her juices on my hand.

Soon he began moving by himself and thrusting harder into her as she started rocking back to meet him. I let go and he reached for my hand again, lifting it to his mouth and licking her wetness from it. He gave a sigh of satisfaction and slid his hand down my arm to my shoulder. And I felt his arm circle me, pulling me back against his shoulder as he continued to fuck Kendra, who was so wet her cunt made a juicy slurping sound each time he ploughed into her. Both of them were gasping and groaning with pleasure, and he was ramming himself to the hilt in her. I could hear Kendra moaning something like, "Ay, que rico, que rico!" over and over.

I couldn't imagine how she could take all that cock, but she did it with gusto! And the way he was holding me, I couldn't help but watch every millimeter go in and out of her pussy, now so wet her cream was dripping onto the bed. And I suddenly realized, I was dripping onto the floor! My hips were rolling from the erotic sight. I had never even seen a woman get fucked before except in a porno, and now I was a player in the scene! I could feel my legs shaking, and Carlos was practically holding me up.

But it was my turn to moan when I felt Carlos' hand slide over my breast and squeeze hard! And he continued in time with the rhythm of his strokes into Kenni, now so hard they made a loud wet slapping sound, and I could see her ass ripple with every impact. And she began chanting, begging, "Damelo, damelo, damelo, damelo!"

I didn't know the word, but I knew it meant she wanted it, more, harder! And he obliged, taking his hand from me and grabbing both her hips. I didn't move an inch but remained pressed against him, my body moving with every thrust of his. He began to pound against her and she grunted, panting hard now, and gasping out little breathless cries.

I didn't even realize what I was doing as I suddenly knelt, reaching between her legs and finding her clit. When I began rubbing the little nub, already soaking wet with her cream, she howled and bucked, slamming back at him almost in a frenzy! He responded, slamming her even harder and faster, and suddenly she screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhh, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

He pounded into her several more times and all at once she went totally out of control, her head coming back and her body writhing on his cock as she cried and moaned and begged and screamed all at once. Carlos rammed himself into her one more time growling, "MADRE!" and his hips began to buck against her ass. I could see he was spurting deep inside her, and it went on and on till I was sure she must be filled.

Kendra had gone limp, and when he finally let go of her hips she fell forward, moaning, on the bed. As she lay motionless, their combined cum flowed out of her, puddling on the sheet. Even on my knees I was shaking so hard I held onto the bed for support, but her quiet moans worried me, and I crawled to her on the bed. Putting an arm around her I whispered, "Are you ok, baby?