Latin Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time she continued with long fast strokes, her mouth flying from head to balls every time. The look on his face was priceless, and he was shuddering, moaning, obviously fighting to retain control. All at once he growled and grabbed her head in both hands, pulling her onto him until her face was buried in his groin. Even then she didn't let up, and I could see she was grinding her lips into him. Her throat was contracting as she swallowed over and over as his hips continued to thrust and pump fresh cum into her mouth. I wondered how often they must have done this, in order for him to withstand that onslaught for so long.

Finally she pushed against his thighs and he released her. She pulled back gasping, chest heaving as she fought for breath, finally managing to exhale, "Oh shit!" as she wiped the corners of her mouth.

Carlos looked down at her, his fingers running gently through her hair. "Ay Querida! I thought you were really going to swallow me that time! I think I was in your stomach!"

She looked up at him with a big grin. "I do too!" I had a sheen of moisture on my body already, but both of them were dripping wet. At last his cock was starting to soften.

"The shade!" he said, and we headed for the cabana.

When I sat down on one of the chaises they sat on either side of me, and I felt Carlos hand close over mine as Kenni gently turned my head to her for a kiss. Carlos softly ran his hand over my shoulder and back as Kenni fondled my breasts as our tongues played. Then I felt Carlos lips on me, starting at my shoulder and kissing over to my neck. I moaned into Kenni's mouth as his hand slid between my thighs, and I spread them as he cupped my swollen mound. My hips immediately responded, lifting and pressing against his hand. And I felt his hand guide mine to his cock as Kenni was tweaking and pulling at my nipples. He was still soft, but I felt him twitch when my hand closed around him, and when I stroked lightly I felt the beginnings of firmness again.

When his lips found my ear and began pulling at the ear lobe I moaned, pressing my head against his face as he sucked and his tongue swirled. And I gasped and leaned back as I suddenly felt his thick finger slip inside of me! Kenni's arm behind me held me up as he began fingering me, deeper and deeper. When his hand was pressed against my pussy lips my ass was almost lifting off the chair as I ground against him. My hand had tightened around his cock, and I was holding on for dear life!

Carlos lifted his head and said to Kendra, "Querida, our friend is so dripping wet, would you like to taste her?" I had a feeling "dripping" didn't even begin to describe it, as I could feel my cream running down the insides of my thighs.

When Kenni got up Carlos turned me so I faced the end of the chaise, and he slid me till my ass was at the edge. Then I felt his arms slide under mine and as I leaned back against his chest his hands closed over my breasts. His fingertips grasped my nipples, and he began stroking, squeezing, pulling and twisting lightly, teasing me almost beyond reason!

But I recognized Kenni's fingers, sliding up the insides of my thighs and pushing them wide apart. And as Carlos whispered strange soft words into my ear, I felt Kenni's tongue slide the length of my swollen lips. I was beyond speaking now, and I whimpered as my legs moved at random, feet sliding back and forth on the grass. Her tongue made circles around my wide open cunt, and I knew she was lapping up my flowing cream. And as she reached back and grabbed my ass with one hand she buried her face in me, her tongue plunging so deep it made a wet squishing sound.

She lapped and nibbled and licked and sucked harder and faster, and I finally realized she was moaning and whimpering almost like me. I managed to open my eyes, and saw her other hand was between her legs, pistoning in and out! Not all the wet squishing sounds were coming from me!

Carlos was sitting behind me, legs spread, and I could feel his cock pressing against my back. He was rolling his hips slowly, and I could feel the wetness as he slid up and down against me. His hot breath on my ear and the unending string of Spanish nothings was driving me almost as crazy as Kendra's tongue. To say nothing of those unrelenting fingers stretching and squeezing my nipples.

Little by little Kenni's little cries became louder, and her tongue slid up my open slit, finding my clit and swirling around it. I squealed and bucked at the sudden sensation, but it didn't stop her lips from clamping over my swollen bud. My head flew back against Carlos' shoulder and I cried and moaned, hardly able to breathe. She sucked and tongued, her muffled cries vibrating against my clit. And when her teeth suddenly grazed me I lifted almost off the chair and screamed, an orgasm blasting through me, so powerful I would have fallen if Carlos hadn't kept a firm grip on my breasts.

As I was bucking and bouncing, my body writhing in his grasp I heard a squeal followed by a series of little cries and moans coming from Kenni, and I forced my eyes open to see her lying on her back on the grass, her fingers still buried in her cunt. Her face was soaking wet, her knees pulled up almost to her chest, and she was rolling from side to side, her body shaking and shuddering. And I could see the stream of juices flowing from her cunt.

"Dios mio, mis queridas," Carlos said softly. Even he was impressed.

Finally she opened her eyes and saw me staring wide-eyed, wondering if all this had really happened. "Carlos," she said, Crissy has been so wonderful with us, if she wants, I think you should give her a reward, bebe."

And he whispered in my ear, "Quieres que metertela?"

At my blank stare, Kenni laughed and said, "Baby, he wants to know if you'd like him to fuck you!"

Oh my fucking God! Of course it had occurred to me by now that the time might come, but I didn't know what to say! I was so hot, so far beyond turned on that I wanted a baseball bat in me! But I didn't know if I could take his amazing tool, if it would feel good or awful, if it might split me in half! So I whimpered, "Can we try?"

Carlos put his mouth against my ear and whispered so quietly even Kenni couldn't hear, "Querida, I promise I will be so gentle with you. Slow and easy, but it will be better than you think. You are beautiful querida, and I have been hot for you since the first day I saw you. I have been saving this today, just for you!" And I felt him slide his giant rod against my back, slippery wet with his pre-cum. At that moment it was the most romantic thing I'd ever heard, and I felt a fresh gush of my juices into my boiling cunt.

He slid from behind me, and stepped to my side, his cock inches from my face. "Suck it just a little," he said. "Get it hard and wet." I needed something, anything to hold on to, and I gratefully grasped his shaft, running my hand its length, then licking the tip as he gasped. Knowing now I could take it, I slipped his head into my mouth, and instantly began to drool. As I got him wet I bobbed further and further on it, and soon felt it touch the back of my mouth. His hands were gently in my hair, and after a few more strokes he smiled at me and said "Good girl!" and pulled back, sliding from my lips.

As he moved to the end of the chair, Kenni climbed on the other end, behind me, kneeling, and when I laid back my head rested on her thighs. She reached down and grasped both of my breasts gently, stroking them. Carlos knelt on the grass and lifted one of my ankles to his shoulder.

I gasped and my eyes closed when I felt his lips on the inside of my knee, and I shuddered and moaned as he kissed and licked and nibbled his way up the inside of my thigh. My hips would not be still, rolling slowly, and my back arched into Kenni's hands again and again. I was already whimpering, when I felt his hot breath on my pussy, and when his tongue slid up over me I moaned and my hips lifted hard, ramming me into his face. He lapped up my flowing juices, and in a moment looked up at Kenni with a wet face. With a broad grin he said, "Querida, I understand why you got so hot eating this little kitty. She is delicious!"

I moaned at the thought. Ordinarily it might have sounded humorous, but at the moment it was unbelievably erotic. I wouldn't have minded if he'd eaten me whole!

But instead, he moved forward, still on his knees, and ran his hands up the tops of my thighs. And he bent forward and kissed me on my stomach, making me shiver. My legs were spread wide and I was shaking, partly with passion, partly with excitement and nervousness from what I knew was about to happen. His cock was rock hard now and standing straight out over my pussy. He took it in his hand and I moaned, pressing my head back against Kenni's thighs as he pressed the head down, rubbing it over my pussy. But when he started making little circles against my clit my eyes opened again and I lifted my head. "Oh fuck!" I groaned. I kept telling myself, my pussy looked larger than Kendra's, but I wasn't so sure.

And the moment of truth arrived. I felt his soft head press gently against me and I moaned, wanting him in me so badly that my hips lifted and I pressed against him. Nothing happened. But he whispered, "Again, querida," and when I lifted my hips again he thrust forward. Oh my God! He was in me! And it didn't really hurt, but I was stretched to the limit, like never before. "Oh God," I gasped breathlessly, and grabbed the chair edges with both hands.

Carlos gasped too, "Oh baby, you're tight!"

Well duh! What did he expect, I wasn't married and it had been a while since I kicked my last boyfriend out. And I'd never had anything close to his size in me! But my body was telling me I needed this at any cost, and I groaned in return, "Keep going, God, give it to me!" I remembered something Kenni had moaned out and thought it might help. "Damelo!"

Suddenly he broke into a broad grin and said, "Si, chica!" And he leaned forward and pushed again, harder!

I grunted as he almost pushed me backwards on the chair, but he moved slowly, and I could feel him very gradually sliding deeper, stretching every millimeter of me as he went. But my pussy was sopping wet, and there was no real resistance. My knuckles must have been white and my hands were shaking as I held on to the chaise, but of their own accord my hips lifted, wanting him, and I realized I took even more, without his help. I began to think, "This might be doable!"

"Oh damn!" I growled, needing this to end and my desire heightening with every deepening thrust. "Come on Carlos, fuck me baby, damelo, damelo!"

And he did! He pulled back a bit, momentarily relieving the stretching feeling, then grasped my hips. And there was no doubt. When he thrust into me again he moved deeper, much deeper and I squealed, "Oh God, oh my fucking God!" And also no doubt it hurt! But it wasn't sharp pain, just a deep ache as my muscles and body struggled to adjust to the sudden intrusion.

But he was in me! I thought I should feel him in my stomach, but he was only a little more than half buried in me. But God! When I relaxed a bit it felt good! And when he pulled back and pushed again it felt even better! I forgot about inches and other details. He was fucking me and I needed to be fucked! I panted and grunted with every thrust, but I lifted my hips and met him, soft, juicy wet sounds coming from my cunt each time he plunged into me. He moved a hand from my hip to my stomach, rubbing it gently, and I relaxed even more. And he let me do the work.

I was gasping now, but with pleasure from every thrust of my hips, and Kenni helped too, her fingers gently playing with my nipples. I knew that little by little he was sliding deeper into me, but it didn't matter. I was already being fucked by as much cock as I'd ever had, and I had relaxed, my body now relishing the feeling of being filled. He rocked with me, timing his thrusts to mine, and soon he was gasping and moaning with me too. No doubt my tightness must have felt good to him, although it brought him near the edge of control.

But I had just gotten comfortable and more confident when he stopped moving and gripped my hips hard, holding me still. "Oh fuck, No!" I groaned but he reached under my knees and lifted my legs, rolling them back over me and forcing my ass up into the air. He stood and straddled over me, running the tip of his cock over my now sopping wet lips, and then, with a light shove, entered me again. This time I moaned with pure pleasure, realizing it no longer felt anywhere near as tight. And he wasted no time, fucking me harder and faster as I pressed my head back against Kenni's knees and moaned as my hips once again responded. He was thrusting harder now, more urgently and, oh damn! It felt wonderful!

"Oh fuck, you feel good!" he gasped without missing a stroke. And a moment later, as he started ramming me even harder I heard our bodies start to slap together. "Open your eyes, querida, watch!" he commanded, his breath now coming in hard pants as he fucked me with gusto.

I did, and my eyes widened as I realized the slapping came from our bodies meeting, as his cock almost completely disappeared into me! Oh fuck! I was taking all of that monster! And even more amazing, I was loving it! The minor discomfort was almost completely gone, and in its place the wonderful feeling of being filled, stuffed, every cell of my cunt being stroked by his thrusting cock. I grunted as I renewed my efforts, my hips rolling hard as I struggled to meet him, confident now and wanting it all! It occurred to me I would be sore as hell later, but that didn't matter now!

And when Kenni started pinching my nipples and pulling and twisting hard, I felt it travel right down to my cunt. I began to feel something I had longed for and been deprived of for a while, the deep tingle, the quivering deep down in my cunt as his relentless stroking brought me higher and higher. I shut my eyes and answered his thrusts, asking for more by my actions and my little cries, going higher in pitch each time I sensed he was pounding into me harder. My body was shaking at every impact and now I was using the edges of the chair for leverage, wanting to be sure I got every millimeter he could give me.

I felt his grip tighten on my hips, now vise-like, and I felt the drops of sweat flying off his face and splattering on my body. But I was soaking wet too, from the exertion and the hot day, and the thought, "slippery when wet" went through my mind. No doubt, I was slippery both inside and out, and we were both making the most of it now. I heard Kendra whisper to me, "Oh fuck baby, take it! Make him give it all to you!"

I was trying, and he was giving. The only things left now were faster and harder! The slapping became a loud popping sound as our wet bodies slammed together, and the chaise was creaking, threatening to collapse under me. I spread my legs wider and put my feet back on the ground, but kept my ass rolled up, now able to push hard with my legs. Carlos had a grim look on his face, all business now, and I know I reflected him as we both had only one thing in mind.

Shivers began to run though me and I felt my cunt trying to clamp around him, but I was so thoroughly filled it was hard to do. Instead I lifted from the chair and ground against him until he forced me back down, impaling me on his cock, pinning me to the chair with it. Suddenly he pulled back and started pounding into me, his cock pistoning in and out faster than I could move. "MIERDA!" he growled as he suddenly slowed and began skewering me with slow staccato strokes, grunting between each one as he pulled back for the next.

But I was ready and raised my hips to meet him, a small scream escaping my lips with every impact. I knew I was moments away now, and finally screamed out "FUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

He obliged, pounding into me once again, but suddenly his grip on my hips tightened even more and he groaned almost as if in agony, his cock buried who knows where inside me. And I felt it pulse - just once. And suddenly my body exploded, bucking, writhing, and I was dimly aware I was screaming, then crying, then moaning as I simply could not be still. The orgasms I'd had with Kenni were minor compared to this one.

I finally became aware of Carlos again. He was leaning over me, head down, gasping, as his sweat dripped onto me in a steady stream, forming a puddle in my belly button. I knew something felt strange, and I suddenly realized, his final thrust must have bent the frame of the chaise! Somehow, Kenni was now kneeling on the grass next to him, and when she saw the look on my face she giggled, "Don't worry, we've gone through a few chairs already!"

Then she turned to Carlos, looking up at him. "I love you, Carlito, God, you were wonderful! But you owe me one as good as that or I'll be jealous!"

Finally, the grin returned to his face and he ran his fingers through her hair. "Any time you want, querida... or every time!" He chuckled. "Just not right now!" And they stood up together and locked in a tight embrace, their lips grinding. Suddenly a weight lifted for me as I realized nothing that happened between me and Kenni or Carlos would damage their relationship. Then knew what they both liked, and they respected each others desires, even encouraged them. In the end they both enjoyed each other's passions and it made their bond even stronger. A little strange for most perhaps, but it worked for them.

I didn't feel like an intruder, but rather a partner, giving them both what they wanted and needed together, at the same time they gave me the most erotic experience I'd ever had! I've always loved sex, but straight, normal, traditional, never having given anything else a thought, knowing it wasn't me. If anyone had told me this morning all this would happen I'd have run away screaming, maybe even to the cops. But it all happened so naturally that I felt comfortable, like I belonged, and I had no desire for it to end. There was no way I could feel there was anything wrong.

I finally got the strength to sit up and saw Kenni and Carlos smiling at me. Carlos said, "It's like a blowtorch out here now and we're all more hot and sticky than ever. Maybe we should go back to the pool."

But I was grateful when Kenni said, "Baby, I think we've had enough exercise for a while, maybe we should just go in and use the shower instead."