Latin Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a long moment she was silent, but finally she turned her head a little toward me and gasped out in a weak voice, "Ok? Are you crazy? Right now I'm trying to come back from heaven!"

Carlos crawled up on the other side of her, bending over to kiss her back, neck and shoulders. "Gracias querida, gracias muy mucho!" he whispered to her tenderly. And I suddenly realized that everything I had just seen and heard was their way of making love, a favorite, one that bonded them together. I was jealous.

I began to wonder if I was invading their privacy and pushed up to my knees, saying, "Maybe I should let you be alone."

But Kenni rolled over and said, "Oh baby, please don't go! There's no more reason to be self-conscious now and we'd both love to have you with us! Maybe we can all go for a swim in the pool. We already know how hot it is outside!"

Carlos added with a chuckle, "Now that I've seen you neighbor, please don't take your beauty away so soon. You are even more delicious than I imagined!" And he leaned across Kendra and gave me a little kiss on the forehead.

My entire body immediately turned bright red, but inside I was trembling, secretly pleased that a stud like I now knew Carlos to be would even think I was worth looking at. But I had to say, "You're sure you don't mind?" hoping they wouldn't find any objection.

Kenni laughed. "You already know that BOTH of us enjoy you, how could we mind?"

Carlos rolled over onto his back, his soft cock obvious but not quite so intimidating. He added, "I'm glad to see that you two got together, I know Kenni enjoys the company of women, and as I think you could tell, seeing her with one turns me on too. And the two of you look great together! So damn sexy! I'm sure you will be very good friends!"

God, with what had just happened I'd almost forgotten the encounter between me and Kendra! But my body tingled at the thought, and I couldn't deny it turned me on beyond my wildest dream. And now I knew we didn't have to keep it secret from Carlos! I felt the blush fade, and I began to relish the feeling of being naked with them, knowing they appreciated my body as well as my company. I certainly appreciated theirs.

Kenni went to the closet and took out two blue bathrobes, and a white one which she handed to me. "When we go to the pool by ourselves we usually don't bother dressing. It's a wonder you haven't caught us before now." She giggled, referring to the fact that they invited me to join them anytime, but so far I hadn't just "dropped in". The pool itself has a six foot high privacy fence, and since all the nearby houses are one story, it's pretty much snoop proof.

I knew we needed the robes to go across the lawn to the pool, but I suddenly wondered if once there we were going to spend the afternoon "au natural". Of course I wouldn't have to but it might be awkward if I didn't. But I sucked it up, deciding it was too late now to worry that they might see my body. They both had, and Kenni had done much more than that. And of course, I'd seen them too. And I could still feel Carlos' big hand clutching my breast.

Kendra rounded up some snacks and Carlos grabbed a cooler of soft drinks and beer and off we went. I was relieved that they didn't immediately discard the robes when we got there, and we lay in the shade of a little cabana, chatting on the chaise lounges for a while. The subject of what had just gone on in the house was strictly avoided.

But soon Carlos got up and announced, "I came home from work for a swim, and even if there's been a little delay, it still sounds good." With that he got up, threw his robe on the lounger and headed for the pool. As he dove in Kendra gave me a big smile and said, "Come on Crissy, let's go too. It must be 90 out here!" And when she got up I really didn't have much choice. We dropped our robes and trotted across the grass and jumped in more or less together, but I noticed Carlos was watching with a smile.

Wow, after the first shock, the water did feel wonderful. It was late summer, so it had warmed in the sun, but still felt refreshing after the heat of the day. I like to swim, and did a couple of laps, partially to calm my nerves. But I began to realize, I loved the feeling of being naked in the water. Even though I never wore more than a bikini, I almost shuddered, feeling totally unencumbered. There was something primal about it.

Kenni paddled around near the shallow end but didn't really swim much, and I swam over to her and stood up. She stood too, and we smiled at each other, naked and above water from the waist up. I couldn't help look at her wonderful breasts, and I felt her eyes drinking me in too. There was no doubt about it. My life had changed a bit, because I felt the beginnings of arousal, and I didn't mind a bit. "Come swim with me Kenni," I said, "this water is wonderful!"

"I noticed you're a great swimmer," she said, "but I really don't swim much, not much better than a dog paddle. I'm afraid to spend much time in the deep water."

Carlos had some sort of a toy, and he spent his time tossing it and then diving for it, but when we stood together I noticed he stopped, and watched us from across the pool. I felt a little self-conscious, and I really wanted Kendra with me, so I said, "Come on Kenni, just swim a lap with me, I'll stay right by you. I took a life-saving class. And CPR!" I giggled.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "But I really would like to swim a bit more than I do, let's try it!"

And we started slowly towards the deep end. I gave her a couple of tips on how to stretch out her arms and body a bit more, and soon she was cruising along right next to me. By the time we turned and headed back she was breathing a bit harder, and as soon as we reached the point where she could stand easily she stopped and, gasping a bit, said, "I need to catch my breath, but I really like it! It's better with someone near me. That knows CPR!"

We both laughed hard at that, the water now just partially covering our breasts, and then I felt her hand lightly touch me in the middle of my back, urging me closer to her. I knew what was coming as I stepped forward. I was shaking, but I couldn't wait. And when her soft wet lips covered mine, I slid an arm around her, too. We kissed gently at first, almost like a friendship kiss. But then she pulled back just a bit, mouth open, and teased me, running her tongue along my lips. I slid my tongue through my lips and it found hers, the tips playing, dueling. Oh my God! I'd never done anything like that before, but it seemed so erotic!

And then she caught my lower lip between hers and lightly sucked on it, the tip of her tongue sliding back and forth. I shuddered and moaned, and couldn't help pulling her to me, feeling our bodies press together. Her lips released me and she whispered, "Oh baby, you feel so good!" and then her lips covered mine again, now grinding, pressing, as her tongue snaked into my mouth through my open lips.

We had both arms around each other now, bodies grinding together, alternating between deep kisses and tongue-teasing play. The whole idea of being with a woman, let alone enjoying it, was so new to me I was shaking! But I was totally aroused, and no longer resisted, giving myself to the feeling. Her hands slid slowly over me, and when they slipped over my round cheeks I groaned into her mouth as she squeezed and kneaded my flesh. My hands followed suit, and we were squirming, our rock hard nipples flicking against each other. I realized she was moaning as much as I was.

Suddenly there was a splash in the water behind her as Carlos surfaced, and I heard his deep voice, "Querida..." I opened my eyes to see him standing behind Kenni. And the next moment he slid his arms around her, his hands covering her breasts, grasping them hard. And I felt the backs of his hands brush against my nipples.

"OHHHhhhhhhh," she moaned, reflecting almost painful pleasure at his touch. I felt her hands tighten on my ass, pulling until our pussies pressed together.

Carlos' lips were traveling over her neck and shoulders, kissing and sucking, and she pressed back against his mouth, each time with a new moan or sigh. I leaned forward, kissing Kendra again, needing to be part of this erotic scene. When I did, one of Carlos' hands moved from her breast to the back of my head, stroking my wet hair and letting me know that I was very much included. Kenni moaned into my mouth, her lips grinding hard as I slid my tongue between them. Her body was the meat in a delicious sandwich, and her moans and constant writhing said she ached to be devoured.

I felt one of her hands leave my ass, and she twisted, reaching behind her. I knew instantly what she was after, and she and Carlos groaned together when her hand closed around his cock. Her body started to move rhythmically as she obviously began stroking him, long and slow. He stepped to her side, making it easier for her, and now her hand and his cock were between her body and mine. I could see the motion down through the rippling water. His head was back, eyes closed, and he was taking deep long breaths, enjoying her ministrations.

Kendra opened her eyes, looking right at me with a smile full of lust and whispered, "Are you all right, Crissy?"

I nodded and croaked out hoarsely, "Oh yes!" And without thinking, I wrapped my hand over hers, squeezing gently as she squeezed and pulled at his cock. I yearned to be touching him, but just that was enough to say I loved what was happening.

She stopped moving, then released him, but I gasped when I felt her hand take mine and guide it to his rock hard shaft. Oh God! I shook as I realized again the girth of his mammoth cock, and he rocked gently, urging me to stroke. I adjusted my grip and began running my hand up and down that long dick, letting my palm lightly graze his large smooth head, and he shuddered and moaned. "Ay, Dios mio!" he groaned, the pleasure so great it was almost pain.

I stared at Kenni, who was smiling at me, realizing she was allowing me, encouraging me, to stroke their most intimate connection, her man's magnificent cock. I could feel him shudder, and I tried to smother a moan, aroused by the realization of how much pleasure I was giving him. He had an arm around the back of each of us, holding us all locked together.

Kenni pushed back against his arm a bit, and I gasped as I felt her hands gently slip over both my breasts. My eyes moved down from hers to see her kneading me, her fingers lightly massaging my tender flesh. My nipples were diamonds in her palms, so hard they almost ached. Instinctively my hand tightened around Carlos, and started moving faster. He gasped and his arms tightened around both of us, then he suddenly leaned forward and kissed me hard. I felt an instant shock that traveled all the way down to my cunt, and my legs shook as he rammed his tongue between my lips. I knew that if not for the water I would be soaking wet by now.

The touch of a man seemed so different, his mouth dominating mine as his lips ground against me, his insistent tongue battling for control of my mouth. And his mouth muffled my squeal as Kenni's fingertips found my nipples, squeezing hard, then pulling. I began to wonder if it was possible to cum from stimulation like this!

But I had no doubt when Kenni took a hand from my breast and suddenly slid two fingers into me! My mouth pulled away from Carlos' and I groaned, "Oh fucking God!"

My hand moved faster on Carlos as her fingers moved faster in me, and my entire body was rocking. I was crying, gasping for breath. My hand was so tight It barely slid over him and he threw his head back, groaning, "Ay, Mierda!"

My entire body was in motion, hips thrusting against Kendra's hand as my fingers ground up and down his shaft. I was dimly grateful for the buoyancy of the water, helping to hold me up I was shaking so hard. Suddenly, Kenni moved her thumb and pressed it against my clit, circling and grinding against it. My head went back as I sucked in my breath, and shuddered, my legs threatening to collapse beneath me. I whimpered, my hand no longer moving but squeezing tighter than ever, needing something to hold. And when she started moving faster, ramming her fingers inside of me, thumb pressing hard, I screamed!

I saw stars, hardly conscious of my surroundings as my orgasm ripped through me! I felt Carlos hand tighten around my waist, the only thing holding me up. And Kenni was softly cooing something to me, but I had no idea what. I put both my arms over her shoulders, my head down as I desperately struggled to catch my breath and regain my senses. I felt self-conscious, realizing they had both seen me so out of control, utterly helpless.

But their hands began softly moving over me and Kenni kissed my face softly as they both whispered words of endearment and encouragement. I knew there was something between us now, a bond, a feeling of affection. We had witnessed each others' most intimate moments and been a part of them. Despite his raw masculinity, Carlos was a gentle, caring man, and the idea that he enjoyed both my company and my femininity gave me a totally erotic feeling. And I loved the thought that Kenni did not seem to be reluctant to share him with me.

Carlos took each of us by the hand and led us slowly to the shallow end of the pool and up the steps. The strong hot sun beating down and almost instantly sucking the water from us made my skin tingle. We stood on the grass and Carlos put an arm around both our waists, saying softly, "Mis Queridas."

We both looked up and he bent to Kenni, giving her a long, tender kiss. But then he turned and did the same to me! Oh God! I shivered again, wondering where this would lead, how it could possibly end. I felt him shudder as the kiss ended, and when I opened my eyes I looked down to see Kenni's palm lightly sliding across the top of his rock hard cock. I suddenly realized that we had left him that way in the pool, my total collapse having precluded any satisfaction for him. She turned and knelt in front of him, her hand closing around his shaft, and slowly began stroking again. And when she glanced up at me with a big smile I knew it was an invitation to join her. I knelt next to her, watching at close range as her hand moved over him. I saw a drop of pre-cum form on his tip, and suddenly, she leaned forward and licked it away as he gasped.

When she continued stroking, I tentatively raised my hand, and she whispered softly, "Go ahead, honey."

My fingertips touched his balls, stroking them lightly, and he gasped, hoarsely groaning, "Dios!" I palmed him lightly, gently massaging as Kenni's hand continued to stroke.

Soon another drop of pre-cum glistened in the sun, and Kenni giggled, "That one's yours!"

Oh God! I moaned. I hadn't thought of such a thing, but I suddenly craved it, and leaned forward quickly, my tongue lightly sliding over his tip, gathering the wetness. And despite myself my lips pressed against that massive tip, unable to pull away for a moment as I tasted his flavor, and I felt Carlos shudder. I sighed with satisfaction. Then, embarrassed, I pulled back and glanced at Kenni.

She smiled at me, her eyes laughing. "Go ahead honey, if you'd like to try."

Oh FUCK! The truth was, I loved to suck cock, but I'd never even seen one near that size. I didn't know if my mouth would fit over it! When I glanced at Kenni she whispered, "Try it Crissy, it's easier than it looks.

And Carlos reached a hand down, gently stroking my hair. He said softly, "Por favor, querida."

Kenni's hand still held his shaft, and she turned it towards me as I slowly leaned in, holding my breath, wondering. I was encouraged when he gasped with pleasure as my lips touched his engorged, purplish head and my tongue swirled around, getting it wet. And when I pushed harder, my lips slid almost all the way over his tip, stretched to the max, but covering him.

My mouth was suddenly wet, full of my drool, and I spread it over him before pulling back. And when I leaned forward again, my lips slipped easily over him and fell into place in the crease behind his head. I sighed with satisfaction as I sucked on him, my tongue swirling round and round. I felt his cock twitch and he gasped out, "Ay Dios mio! Tan buena!"

When I pulled back from him again a ribbon of my saliva stretched between us until I slurped it in. Feeling more confident, I reached up and Kenni relinquished her grip to my hand. And she moved partially behind me, watching, her hand on my shoulder. Again I slid my lips over his massive tip, easier now that he was wet and I knew I could. I realized his shaft was a little smaller than the head, so once past it I could slide farther down quite easily.

Again, my tongue swirled, getting him wet, and I bobbed slowly back and forth, enjoying the feeling of my mouth being filled with him. Instinct, experience and desire took over and I squeezed my lips tighter around him, sucking as I pulled back each time. His cock no longer needed my hand and I grabbed the backs of his thighs, using them for leverage as my entire body rocked, and I felt almost proud, realizing I could handle his massive rod. Both of his hands were now in my hair, which was already sun-dried. He was not pulling or urging, simply telling me it was good. But I knew that from the moans, cries and gasps that escaped him with every thrust of my lips.

Kenni's hand tightened on my shoulder and she whispered in my ear, "Oh baby you're so good! I can't believe how hot watching this is making me! My God, now I know what you saw when he fucked my mouth!"

And when I pulled back for a moment, catching my breath, she raised her other hand to my face and I licked her fingers, realizing she'd had them buried in her cunt, fucking herself as she watched. I slid my lips over them and sucked them clean. "Mmmmmmmmm," I moaned with pleasure as I leaned forward and lapped up the pre-cum now dribbling from Carlos' tip.

My body was trembling, lust rapidly overtaking me as I slid my lips over him again, ramming my mouth down over his shaft. But I almost gagged as I realized his tip had touched the back of my mouth. I was sure there was no way I could take that huge cock in my throat, even smaller ones sometimes gagged me, but I began rocking back and forth hard and fast, my lips squeegeeing the saliva from him with every stroke.

His fingers tightened in my hair, not forcing me, but timing the strokes just the way he liked them as his powerful hips began to thrust. I began to think he might actually cum in my mouth, but Kendra said softly, "Baby, I want some too!"

Oh fuck! I didn't want to stop! But of course, it was HER cock that she had generously shared. I suddenly felt selfish and pulled back, smiling up at Carlos and loving the look of animal passion on his face. I passed his cock to Kenni and she wasted no time, almost swallowing him in one gulp. She bobbed back and forth a few times, and then rammed forward, taking him easily into her throat. He groaned and his head flew back, obviously feeling incredible pleasure from the sudden tightness. She ground her face into his groin, then bobbed with short little strokes a few times before pulling back for air.

As his cock slipped from her mouth streams of drool dripped to the ground and she swallowed deeply, her mouth obviously full. As she regained her breath she put both hands on his glistening shaft and stroked him hard, twisting her hands around him as they slid up and down his length. In seconds she had him moaning, panting, almost whimpering, and I was jealous of her great technique, guaranteed to turn any man into Jello. And when she was ready she didn't hesitate, her mouth sliding the length of him in one hard, smooth stroke. Her chin slapped his balls so hard they jiggled, and he exclaimed, "Ay, Dios!"