Latin Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

Slowly he lifted me even higher as I grabbed onto his arms. My breasts were level with his face, but he was smiling up at my eyes. And I squealed again as all at once he ducked a little and flipped me completely over his head, and I landed with a tremendous splash! He was throwing me around like a rag doll, without a bit of strain, and I loved it!

By the time I came up again he'd spun around and was waiting for me. He grabbed me under the arms and picked me up again, then set me lightly on my feet. I must have had a look of total shock on my face, but that quickly changed to a huge smile as I realized he had totally relaxed and was playing with me! I lunged forward, clamped my arms around him, and pressed my cheek against his chest, giggling. And I felt one of his big hands softly smooth my wet hair, then run down my back. I shivered.

When I looked up at him I saw the sweetest smile! Pure happiness! I couldn't resist. I pushed up on my toes and kissed him. Hard. On the lips! And I felt a shudder travel through that great big body I was pressed against. And I felt his arms go around me again, this time just right, holding me as he returned the kiss. And I know he could feel the shiver that went through my body in reply.

I didn't resist, and encouraged him to prolong the kiss, my body squirming against him slowly. And when I felt his tongue, my lips parted easily, giving him total access. My tongue welcomed his, gently swirling, and I moaned softly into his mouth. In return I got a deep groan, almost as if in pain, and his lips pressed even harder on mine, grinding.

Once again, I felt his cock harden and grow, now trapped between us. This time I didn't ignore it, and slid a hand slowly down his body until I could wrap my fist around it. My God! It felt so big and my hand so small! He jumped, then moaned and shuddered, but didn't try to get away.

But when I started to slowly stroke him, his lips pulled away from mine and he gasped, "Oh God! Crissy!"

His eyes locked on mine, full of questions, but I smiled and softly whispered, "It's ok, baby." And he groaned again as his eyes closed and his head went back, his arms clutching me. He had surrendered to me, giving me control, and I loved the feeling of his arms and body against me. And that thick beautiful cock just grew larger and longer as I stroked it gently. Finally I whispered to him, "Luis, please take me to the shade."

And when his arms lifted me I put my arms around his neck, my head resting on his shoulder as he carried me carefully up the steps and over to the cabana. When he let me down, standing on the grass, I reached up for another kiss, now very conscious of that huge cock pressing against me, and as our lips ground and tongues played, I moved against it, teasing him. And I felt his hips roll, telling me how much he liked it.

I put my lips against his ear, nibbling, then whispered softly, "Baby, lie down for me." I felt him shudder again as he did as asked, stretching the length of the chaise, one hand still holding mine. And when I knelt on the grass next to him and leaned over for another kiss, his eyes closed and he let out a long sigh as he relaxed.

I brushed his face with one hand as we kissed, the other sliding lightly over his body. He was no longer questioning what was happening, perhaps having accepted what I'd told him, more likely no longer capable of thinking beyond the moment.

I finally lifted my head, and he opened his eyes, asking, but when I whispered, "Shhhhhhh, baby," he closed them again, and his head went back to the cushion. I kissed along the side of his neck, then slowly down over his chest, lips moving back and forth, occasionally nipping. Sometimes my touches elicited a sigh, other times a little gasp, and his body moved on the chair, unable to be still.

Suddenly he whispered, "Ah, querida!" it was the first time I'd heard him utter a word of Spanish.

Without thinking I smiled as I replied, "te gusta?"

"Te sientes tan bien, Crissy!" He gasped out as my teeth found one of his nipples and gave a playful tug. And he moaned, sucking in his breath as I ran my tongue across his tummy, just above his navel, taking a moment to nuzzle the line of hair coming down the center of his body.

I'd been concentrating on Luis, wanting him to be comfortable and relaxed, wanting him to feel good. But when I moved my hand down to the top of his thigh, I turned my head, and for the first time really saw his cock. And it was my turn to gasp. Oh my God, it was so beautiful! A little larger than Carlos, dark red now with a purplish head, and standing proudly at attention!

A shudder went through me that went straight to my pussy, and I could almost feel my mouth water at the sight of that gorgeous tool, long and straight and studded with veins. I was shaking as I kissed my way closer, while my hand slid up and down his thigh. He began to moan, and his hips gently rolled, anticipating, begging for my touch.

When I finally nestled my nose and lips in his thick mat of coarse black pubic hair I moved my hand to the bottom of his shaft, running my open palm up and down its length as he groaned and bucked at the sudden touch. And when I kissed my way over to the base of his shaft I felt his entire body shudder. My hand pressed against the bottom as my lips slowly kissed their way up the top, almost reaching the swollen head. I looked back at him for a moment with a smile and saw him staring at me, eyes wide open. "Dios mio, Crissy!" he gasped out.

But I prolonged the teasing just a bit as I licked my way back down to the base, then back up again along the side. He was almost panting, breath coming in short gasps, and his hands made big hard fists at his sides. I was shaking too, both inside and out. My pussy was dripping wet, and I could feel my cream running down my thighs, but I forced myself to go slow, having the feeling that this had to be special, had to be the best.

Finally I wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock, gripping him firmly, and bent my head over him as I lightly licked the tip, my prize the drop of pre-cum that had formed there. I savored his flavor, and when my hand squeezed a bit I was rewarded once again. Poor Luis was groaning now, his body squirming, and he spread his legs, putting his feet on the grass, giving him more leverage as his hips rolled. I giggled and smiled at him as I said, "Que se siente bien, bebe?" I had been learning bits and pieces of bedroom Spanish from Kendra and Carlos, and somehow they seemed so right now, with my new Latin lover.

He gasped back, barely able to get the words out, "Ay querida, me encanta."

I bent towards him and gave him a little kiss on the tummy, then stood and quickly moved to the bottom end of the chair, between his spread legs. And we smiled at each other as I ran my hands up and down his thighs, teasing the insides and letting my fingers brush his balls. Grasping his cock gently I leaned forward and kissed his sac, taught and seemingly full to overflowing. I lapped at him lightly, getting him wet, then kissed again. But when I sucked carefully on each one of his hard balls he moaned, his hips lifting from the chaise.

My wet tongue moved up, sliding along the hard ridge on the bottom of his shaft, not stopping till it reached the tip, where I gave him a little kiss. And I felt him shudder as I pursed my lips and blew gently on tip, then licked lightly again. And as my tongue swirled circles around the head he finally gasped out in a shaky voice, Ay, por Dios, chupe me querida!"

My eyes were locked on his as my lips parted and slid over his head, stretched wide as they slid over the rim and into the groove. My drooling mouth instantly covered him with saliva and my tongue ground and circled and teased as I sucked lightly. His head slammed back on the cushion, eyes crushed shut, and his hips rocked in painful rhythm as his little gasps and moans became louder and louder.

I pumped my hand up and down the base of his shaft as I began to bob up and down slowly, taking a bit more of him each time. Saliva was running from my lips, making him slippery as he slid deeper and deeper. My mouth felt filled with him, I had to swallow constantly to avoid choking on my own spit, and I was making juicy wet slurping sounds with every stroke.

I moved my hand from his shaft and put both hands on his hips, allowing me to take him deeper. His breathing had gotten shallower and his gasping almost matched the bobbing of my head. Each time I squeezed my lips tighter around him I got another satisfying moan and he held the sides of the chaise with both hands, fingers wrapped tight around them.

Suddenly I stopped. I watched his eyes open and I smiled at him, my mouth still filled with his throbbing cock and he was shuddering, gasping. I could taste him and knew pre-cum must be dribbling from his tip, and I relished his flavor. Our eyes were locked together as I very slowly slid all the way up, until his head almost popped loose, then went down again, just as slowly. I pushed down until he touched the back of my mouth and I felt the familiar gag reflex kick in. I had long since learned how to avoid that with the help of Kenni and Carlos, but for now, he'd have to wait. I wanted a special treat for him later.

Instead I swirled my tongue around him, covering his thick cock with warm wetness, and continued the agonizingly slow steady strokes, sucking hard as I slid my lips up his shaft. He was shuddering and moaning, gasping, "Oh fuck, oh shit," every time my lips squeezed or my tongue pressed. Finally I lifted my head for a moment and whispered, "Oh my poor baby, do you want me to stop?" He wagged his head back and forth violently, "NO"!

And I giggled as I said, "Do you EVER want me to stop?"

In spite of himself he smiled, then laughed at the strange question. "No querida! I want to dissolve in your mouth!"

I laughed too, he'd done me one better! But I grabbed his shaft hard in one hand, squeezing tightly, and he gasped, then moaned again. "Luis," I whispered, "I love your cock in my mouth; you might just get your wish!"

And I plunged my mouth over him, locking my lips around him again and sucking hard. He flopped back down, but now he still had a smile on his face, resigned to his fate. And loving it! I began bobbing hard and fast again, taking him to the back of my mouth with every stroke. And when I stopped again my hand took over, flying up and down his shaft until the wetness was almost gone, only to be replaced by my mouth again.

His hips were pumping hard, his entire body moving, and even the chaise was rocking. I knew he was close and I wanted my reward, but I could tell he was desperately fighting. I engulfed him again, then slowly slid my mouth back up, my teeth lightly grazing his shaft and he shuddered and moaned. And when I slid slowly back once more my tongue washed him with fresh wetness, soothing even as my tongue teased.

He was almost there. His breath was coming in short and irregular staccato gasps, and he flinched and moaned each time my lips squeezed around him. I was no longer bobbing hard and fast, instead using long steady strokes, lips tight around him. I began rubbing my hands slowly up and down his thighs and hips, urging him, begging him to cum for me. I put one hand around his shaft again, squeezing rhythmically in time with my strokes.

Suddenly I heard his breath catch, and then he groaned. And his hips lifted off the chair, his hands pushing down on my head as he writhed in mid-air. And I felt the first gush of his hot, pungent seed burst into my mouth! He began gasping, moaning, as his hips bucked time after time, filling my mouth and forcing me to swallow over and over. I could feel a dribble on my chin and I tightened my lips, determined to have every drop inside of me. Even after the flood stopped and he fell back on the chair, gasping, his hips continued to roll, and I sucked gently, not willing to let go. My tongue gently massaged as he softened, soothing, caressing. Finally I heard barely a whisper, "Querida."

I released him reluctantly, but got up and went to him and he shifted on the chair. I lay down with him, partly on top, partly at his side, the chaise almost too small for both of us. When I snuggled my head against his chest he wrapped me in his arms, holding me tight but carefully, almost like a flower. And I sighed when he kissed my forehead. But he whispered, "Querida you have made me feel wonderful, never better in my life! But I've done nothing for you!"

I shuddered, I knew better. I laughed softly. "If you only knew, Luis," I said. "Right now I feel fantastic and I'm afraid to even think why, but it's very, very good! Please baby, just hold me for a while."

He sighed and we nestled together, wiggling a little until we were both comfortable, and soon we were both sound asleep.

I woke with a little start, to the feel of soft lips and warm breath on my face. "Crissy," he said softly, I just heard Kenni call to you.

"Oh God," I said with a sigh, "we slept all afternoon. You are just too comfortable Luis." And I gave him a squeeze, then found his lips for a long friendly kiss. All the barriers had been broken now, and we both knew it. But I forced myself up, telling him I was supposed to have started supper already, and quickly found my robe and headed for the house.

Kenni took one look at me and giggled. "I knew you guys had to be out there, but it was so quiet I didn't want to interrupt anything."

"We slept all afternoon!" I said, almost defensively.

But she was pressing, wanting to know more. "Must have been quite a morning, to wear you both out like that!" she giggled.

I looked at her with a little smile, "Maybe not as exciting as you're thinking, physically at least. I coaxed him into going to the pool with me naked, and we had fun playing in the pool for a while. Then I gave him a blowjob... the blowjob of his life, I hope!" I laughed. "And then we fell asleep till you came home. And I'm sorry honey, I know I should have started supper, I didn't think we'd sleep that long. Or maybe I just lost track of time."

She looked at me with a little smirk, "Don't worry about dinner Crissy, I've got that under control. But I have a feeling there may be a little more to the story!" she said with a laugh.

I shook my head and looked down. "I don't know Kenni, maybe there is. I haven't sorted it out yet. But I told you exactly what happened between us. It's what's going on with me that I don't understand. And I'll need to talk to both you and Carlos about it, once I figure it out. If I can."

Somehow she knew. And understood. She came over and gave me a long hug, then a kiss. "Baby, you know we all agreed on this. And some things none of us can control, they just happen. Whatever it turns out to be honey, you know you don't have to worry about us. We're always behind you, and will support you. We know how you feel about us." And she hugged me again, following with another kiss.

At that moment the door opened and Luis came in. He looked at us and said, "Am I interrupting something?"

We both took a look at his questioning face and howled with laughter! "No, Luis honey," I giggled, in fact you're causing it!" And we both started laughing again.

He knew we were kidding him by the big smiles on our faces, and he gave us a smile in return and scurried by us to his room to put some clothes on. But once he was gone my smile faded. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to say it. It couldn't be left undone. "Kenni, tomorrow I'll leave for a while, I have some shopping I want to do at the mall. And you can spend some time with him, see how it goes. If we are all going to be together for a while we all need to know each other well."

She looked at me with surprise, knowing more had happened between me and Luis than I could tell her. "Baby," she said, "I'll do that if you want, I don't want any of us to be hurt, including Luis. But I'm not sure it's necessary either. I saw the look on your face. I know, honey. It's ok."

But I insisted. "We don't want to make mistakes, Kenni, and I don't want to guess. And," I giggled, "you know as well as I do what a hunk he is! You need to be sure what you feel about this!" And we agreed that she'd stay with Luis while I went shopping.

Once Carlos got home we enjoyed a nice supper together, although Luis seemed to be a little quiet. But Carlos cheered him up when he told him he thought his company could give him a job offer, and he wanted him to go in with him the following Monday. Of course we were all excited and pleased by that, but I realized that deep inside I liked the idea best because it would be likely to keep him with us, for a while at least. And I couldn't stand the thought of him leaving right then.

After supper I volunteered to clean up the kitchen and Carlos and Kenni went to watch TV in the living room. Luis went to his room and in a few minutes I heard music through the closed door. After I got the dishes put away I tapped on his door and he invited me in. He was sitting on the bed in his shorts, bare-chested, with a little CD player that he'd dug out of one of his duffle bags. I recognized the music as Latin dance music, and with a smile he asked me, "Do you like salsa?"

The truth was, I'd hardly heard of it until last winter, but Carlos had gotten a couple of albums of what he called Bachata, and had taught Kenni and me some steps. We weren't very good but it was fun and very sexy, involving a lot of close contact and touching. Of course, being at home, we could do anything we liked, and it led to some very hot threesomes in our bed after an hour or so of dancing.

I giggled as I told Luis we'd tried to dance to it a little, and I loved the music but wasn't a very good dancer. I got a big smile, and sat next to him, and soon we were both swaying to the music. Luis chuckled and said, "Crissy, I'd love to be able to dance to this with you, but I think it might get a little hot!"

I turned to look at him with a big smile, then leaned over and kissed him softly, running my hand over his bare chest. He shut his eyes and moaned, and I felt his hand on my shoulder. I whispered softly, "Do you think I'd mind if it got "A little hot"?

"Actually," he said, "I was hoping you'd like it." And he kissed me again, harder this time.

Oh God! I could feel my face flush and I felt like I was on fire. We both knew our day together was just a warm-up, not an ending. I wanted to push him back onto the bed and take him right there, the hell with everything else! But I was so afraid of what might happen, that I might ruin things between me and Kenni and Carlos, that it might be once and done with Luis, that I needed an out, time to get it together and think. But deep down, I knew it wouldn't matter.

But the best I could do was say, "We used to dance down stairs in the rec room, I think the CD's are still there, if you'd like to try, but you have to remember I'm not good at it."

He laughed and said, "I've hardly had a chance to dance for the last eight years Crissy, I don't even know if I remember how! I'd be afraid to go out someplace and even try, but I think it would be fun to learn again with you."

And I melted when he took me in his arms and kissed me hard. I felt like I had hot salsa flowing in my veins. After a long minute I forced myself to push away from him and took his hand. We headed for the cellar and I found the little box of Latin music Carlos had there. Luis found one he liked the sound of and soon we were listening to a gentle Latin beat. We both had a little trouble getting started, but soon it came back to both of us and he guided me through some spins and whirls. We made mistakes constantly and had to start again, and soon we were laughing hard.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers