Latin Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

My house had never sold, and a little while ago we took it off the market. A few months after my Luis joined us, our "family" had a meeting one day. Carlos and Kenni had decided they would like to try to have a child, and of course the idea was greeted with joy. I always suspected the baby might make up for the loss of me in their intimate lives.

But shortly after Kenni announced she was pregnant, a couple of months later, Luis and I decided we loved the idea and decided to try too. And very soon thereafter we got married! We want the kids to have a real family in every way. So now we will live in the two houses, side by side, and our kids will grow up together. And by the way, I found out last week, I'm pregnant too! I'm wondering if Luis will ever stop kissing and rubbing my tummy.

Oh, and Kenni and I have one deep dark secret, the only one we'll ever keep from our men. Every once in a while when we're alone we both end up in the shower and enjoy each other. After all, that's how our wonderful lives together really started! Sometimes I run my hands over her tummy, admiring her little baby bump, and I can't wait for mine to show!

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers