Latin Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he put his arm around me and pulled me to him, and I rolled my hips, pumping against his thigh. Then he turned me around and pulled me back again, his hand holding my arm across my body, and with a giggle I started rocking, pressing against him. Suddenly I felt his lips on my neck, and I gasped and rolled my ass against him. In reply he rocked his hips too, and I was sure I could feel the start of a bulge in his shorts. But he spun me away, and then drew me back again, face to face. Our bodies were touching, my hands on his bare chest, and our faces were inches apart as we rocked and swayed. I was breathing hard and I knew my face was red, and it wasn't from exertion.

And then we heard Kenni's voice, "Aww, you started without us!"

We both jumped, and turned to see Kenni leading Carlos by the hand, down the stairs. "We heard the music and it sounded like fun!" She said. "I hope you don't mind if we join you."

For a moment I did mind, very much, but then I realized it was a great chance for the four of us to be comfortable together, and for Carlos and Kenni to see me with Luis. I knew they'd seen me pressed against him, but there was no reason they shouldn't have expected it. After all, Bachata is a very sexy dance.

"Join us," I said with a smile, "We've been practicing, and we make more mistakes than anything. But it's fun anyhow!"

We restarted the music, and I was glad we'd had a few minutes alone, at least so we got a few of the moves down. Carlos was a good dancer, and guided Kenni through the steps, and Luis and I tried hard to keep up. Of course we concentrated on just dancing now, and soon it felt much more natural. By the second or third song we were really having a good time, and now the heat was because I was working up a sweat. I even noticed a little sheen on Luis' broad chest.

Carlos suggested a change of pace and dug out a CD by "Gato" which he said with a grin was muy romantico, and found a track called "Heaven's Smile".

OHMYFUCKINGGOD! It featured a smooth, heavy tenor sax, sounding almost liquid as the song flowed, and when Luis pulled me gently against him I tried and failed to smother a little moan. Our bodies were moving like they were joined, and I felt his hands gently caress me as we swayed together. When I looked up at him he was smiling down at me, and I'd have to have been blind not have seen the passion there. But I suspected it was nothing to what he saw in return.

I was shaking, whimpering with the pleasure of having his arms holding me and our bodies pressed together, and I wondered if Carlos and Kenni had noticed. But when I glanced at them they were pressed together too, and her eyes were closed as she pressed her cheek against him while his hands slowly moved across her back.

I couldn't let go when the song ended, and Carlos found another track that he said was his favorite, "The Kiss". By the end of the song, my legs were shaking, I could barely stand. I looked over at Carlos again and he had Kenni locked in his arms, their lips slowly moving against each other, and she was squirming in his grip.

And then Luis ran his hand down my cheek and put a finger under my chin, lifting my face to him. And his lips devoured mine. I no longer tried to muffle the sounds of pleasure and pure passion that traveled from my throat to his mouth, and our bodies ground together, never able to get close enough. From somewhere, I heard Carlos' low voice say softly, "Buenas noches, mi amada familia, have a good night and we'll see you in the morning."

I managed to say "good night" weakly, and Luis said softly, "Gracias hermano, tu tambien," and we watched as they went up the stairs.

For a moment I just clung to Luis weakly, my mind in a whirl of different thoughts. But then I focused on what had just happened. They left us together, and said good night! It was assumed I would spend the night with Luis! Of course nothing could have stopped me at that moment, but it seemed so final! I had spent every night of my life with Carlos and Kenni for more than a year, and just assumed I always would. I knew they weren't rejecting me. They were telling both me and Luis it was all right!

I held tight to Luis as tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt so wonderful with him. But suddenly there was an empty feeling too, almost like a hole inside me. I felt freed of a burden, but terribly guilty at the same time. Had I hurt them? I couldn't bear that thought. But I knew Carlos wanted his brother to be happy and to be well again, and I realized he was willing to give up a part of his happiness, his life, for that. And I knew that if it was what Carlos wanted or felt needed to be done, Kenni would be all right with it too.

We said and did nothing for a minute or two, the whole scenario sinking in for both of us. But then Luis whispered, "Crissy," and squatted down until he was eye level with me, a smile on his face. And suddenly he leaned forward and ran his tongue from my chin to my eyebrow, first one cheek then the other, catching all the tears on the way. It was such a shock I gasped, then just couldn't help but laugh. He'd changed my mood in an instant!

Then he stood up straight again and I felt his hands go underneath my ass. And he lifted me straight up, as I squealed, until we were eye to eye once again, and I locked my legs around his body and my arms around his neck! I leaned forward and began to cover his face with kisses, until his lips captured mine and held them captive as they ground together. It was one of the longest kisses ever, and one of the best.

And when it finally ended and he whispered, with a big smile, "Are you ready to go to bed, querida?" I just looked at him with an even bigger smile and shook my head up and down vehemently! And he walked slowly up the stairs with me attached!

When we got to the top he set me down, and I took his hand, leading him on tiptoes past the other bedroom, where we could already hear soft little whispers and sighs. When the door closed I turned, only to have a pair of strong arms capture me again, and we stood smiling at each other for the long moment it took for his lips to reach mine.

In seconds we were grinding against each other, our tongues deep in my mouth, battling playfully. And a continuous stream of muffled moans and sighs went back and forth between us. His hands started at my waist and slid slowly up my sides, taking my Tee-shirt with them, until he yanked it over my head as I raised my arms. And I crushed my breasts against his bare chest, desperate to feel our bodies touch. His hands were everywhere on my body, touching, caressing, squeezing, as I squirmed against him.

I ground myself against the huge erection hidden in his shorts, and his hands slid down my back, not even slowing as they went beneath the band of my shorts. And those big hands grasped my cheeks, gently rubbing, squeezing, petting, as he pulled me even harder against him. My shaking fingers fumbled with his shorts, and finally got the damn button undone, then carefully eased the zipper down. As I thought, he had no underwear, and he was in my hand before the shorts even slid down his legs.

His mouth pulled away from mine and he gasped as my hand squeezed tight around his iron hardness. "Todo para tu, querida," he whispered, with a smile.

"Gracias, mi amor," I replied, then gasped and buried my face in his chest in embarrassment, realizing I had just called him "my love", but I realized that for the moment, at least, it was true.

He lifted me gently, and laid me back on the bed, only my legs over the edge, then lay down next to me. I felt one of his big hands on my breast as his lips found mine again, and he squeezed, but so gently, as if afraid he might hurt me. I ground my lips against his, moaning, and arched my back to him, begging for more. And I felt his fingertips slide over my breast and grasp the nipple, squeezing lightly, then pulling just a bit.

But I wanted so much more, and pulled my mouth from his for a moment, gasping, "Harder baby, I won't break!"

He chuckled, a big smile on his face, and I felt his fingers tighten. He pulled, stretching me, then twisted, one way then the other. I groaned and pushed up to him. It felt so good I was in heaven! "Oh yessssssssss!" I sighed loudly. He kissed me again, and his hand squeezed, kneaded, pinched and tugged, and I couldn't help squirming on the bed, on fire with his touch. Then his lips moved, leaving a wet trail of kisses over my jaw and onto my neck. He nuzzled against me, kissing and licking, until I felt his hot breath on my ear, and my head went back hard with a moan as his lips and teeth captured my earlobe, nibbling and sucking. His fingers pulled hard again, squeezing until I groaned with pleasure.

Suddenly he lifted his head, staring into my eyes for a moment before he bent his head down and his lips engulfed my other breast! The hot wetness of his mouth covered me as his lips squeezed and sucked, and when his tongue ground against my nipple I felt it swell to aching hardness in an instant. He teased me, flicking his tongue back and forth, before his teeth closed gently and he lifted his head, pulling hard. Even as he stretched me I could feel the tip of his tongue, rubbing and swirling on the tip of my nipple, and I felt fire, flowing right from my nipples to my cunt!

My hand finally found his cock again, and I pulled hard, yanking rhythmically on it. He moaned against my breast, and I could feel his hips start to rock. We were both squirming against each other, unable to lie still, and I finally tore my mouth away from his, whimpering, "Luis, oh Luis! Please!"

He released me and left a trail of kisses down my stomach as he slipped off the bed. And when I felt him pulling at my shorts I lifted my hips and he eased them down my legs. We were both finally naked, and I had my eyes clamped shut tight, my entire body shaking. He grasped one leg and lifted it, kissing and licking, first my calf, then inside my knee and up my thigh as I shuddered and gasped. But just when I thought he was going to take me to heaven again he lowered my leg and grasped the other one, repeating his sweet torture. My hips were rolling slowly, and I could already feel the heat of my creamy juices running down my thighs.

He inhaled deeply, holding his breath for a moment, and when I felt the sudden heat on my pussy as he exhaled again I raised my head to look. He was staring up at me, enjoying my scent, his face an inch away. And his tongue flicked out, erasing that inch as he tasted me, rolling his tongue in his mouth and savoring my flavor. We moaned together and he gasped, "Oh, querida!"

And the next moment his tongue was between my lips, sliding up and down as he collected my nectar. My back arched and I stifled a scream as I lifted my hips to him, and I put a hand gently on his head, begging him not to stop. But he had no intention of that, and grabbed my hips in his hands as he buried his face in me, and, Oh God! I felt him ram his tongue deep into my cunt!

My ass lifted from the bed and I ground against his face, hoping he would devour me! I could hear the wet slurping as his tongue lapped up the juices running from me, and he moaned with pleasure as he swallowed, again and again. His hands were under my ass now, holding me as he ground his face into me. Reflexively, I wrapped my legs around his head, and locked my feet behind him, my thighs pressing against his cheeks.

His muffled moans were music to my ears, until I realized that perhaps he couldn't breathe. When I released him he looked up to me, breathing hard, with a big smile on his wet face. "Querida," he gasped with a chuckle, "this is too good to end now, but if I ever have to drown, that's where I want it to be!"

I couldn't help laughing too, and I sat up, grabbing his face in both hands and pulling him to me, covering him with kisses and tasting myself, over and over. I slid over to the middle of the bed and he climbed next to me, wrapping his arms around me and locking his lips on mine. His rigid cock was pressing hard against my stomach, and my hips were rolling, stroking him with my pussy.

We both wanted only one thing, but we were so frantic to touch, hold and kiss each other we couldn't be still long enough to complete the act. Finally he grabbed me by both shoulders and pushed me onto my back, his eyes boring holes as he stared down at me. His chest was already heaving, and he gasped, "Crissy, querida, I have never wanted anything or anyone as much as I want you right now!" And he stopped and stared at me again. "Please?"

Oh my God! He asked permission! I could barely speak, but I managed to croak hoarsely, "Oh Luis! YES! For God's sake, YES! Oh baby, hurry!"

My legs were spread wide and when he slipped between them I raised my knees, then lifted my head watching. I was so far gone I wanted him to ram into me, impale me! I wanted that magnificent cock in my stomach!

I could see his hands were shaking, but he took his time, kneeling between my legs and running his hands up and down my legs as I shuddered and moaned. Then he took his cock in one hand and rubbed it gently against me, coating the tip with the cream running from my pussy. And when he pushed, his hips rolling forward, he slid easily into me until the head disappeared. We both moaned, and my head went back, eyes closed.

But I lifted it again, wanting to see him enter me, to experience my body welcoming him by both sight and feel. "Oh baby," I gasped as he slowly pushed again, and I spread my legs wider, feeling myself slowly stretch to accommodate him. His hands went to my hips, and when he pushed again I lifted, eager to have even more. He was big, bigger even than Carlos, but I was confident now, knowing I could take him. And he was stretching me, but I was almost wide open and soaking wet and God he felt so good! He knew his size and moved slowly, pulling back and pushing, over and over, each thrust eliciting another moan of painful pleasure from me. And every time he looked he got a smile, filled with lust and passion and welcome and joy!

But I clamped my eyes shut as he gave a final hard thrust and I felt his body pressed firmly against mine! I moaned, feeling filled, but knowing I had taken all he had to give. My pussy was throbbing with a dull ache, and I felt like I had been molded around him when I opened my eyes to look at him. And I saw him shudder, a look of pleasure and pain on his face too. "Oh querida, don't move, please don't move! He begged.

And I almost giggled when I realized I was holding him so tightly he thought he would explode at the slightest twitch! I lay back, smiling at him; it was enough for now to be impaled on him, possessed by him! We lay motionless, but deep inside I could feel my pussy flutter, the muscles slowly easing their grip, accepting him.

He finally took a deep breath and gave me a little smile, pulled back just a little bit, then slowly eased his way in again. When he began to rock gently my hips answered him and we moved together. I gasped with every little thrust, wanting more and knowing I had to wait. But not long, it was too good for both of us.

I remembered something I'd heard Kenni say to Carlos once, and he seemed to really like it, so I asked her what it meant. "Me monta, vaquero, ahora me llevan a dar un paseo!" It meant, "You've mounted me cowboy, now take me for a ride!" I caught him off guard, and he suddenly laughed, almost giggling.

With a big grin he shot back, "Mi caballo es un pura sangre, me parece, y tengo que tratar con cuidado." When I gave him a blank look he said softly, "My horse is a thoroughbred I think, and I must treat her with care." And he moved one of his big hands to my stomach and stroked me gently.

Oh God! I was already melting inside, my juices flowing in a flood, but the way he said it so tenderly made me gasp, and I know I turned even redder than I already was. I raised my hips, urging him on and he responded, fucking me with long slow delicious strokes, pausing each time he was buried in me for us both to savor the feeling. And little by little he increased the speed, my hips always matching his rhythm, keeping pace. I couldn't keep my eyes off that monster cock, sliding in and out of me so smoothly, and I marveled at the feeling of being filled over and over. "Asi, asi," I gasped, "me encanta, me encanta! Oh Luis!"

We were still moving slowly, but I knew what was about to happen and I begged him, "Oh baby, don't stop, please don't stop!"

He didn't, his face a vision of pure pleasure as he slid in and out of me, and I began whimpering, my hands gathering little balls of the sheet. I shut my eyes, shuddering, and lay back, concentrating now only on the beautiful feeling inside of me, I was hardly conscious that I was panting, short little cries coming with every stroke, and I writhed on the bed under him. My body was a volcano, ready to explode and nothing could stop it.

I screamed! I had never EVER felt anything before like the orgasm that ripped through me! My ass was off the bed and my hips were pumping in mid-air, my entire body out of control. After the screaming stopped I was crying, sobbing, gasping, laughing, moaning, all at the same time. The sensation was so strong I could barely stand to have him in me, but I certainly couldn't stand to lose him, and my cunt clamped down hard, holding him deep and immobile. For a moment the feeling was so different, so intense, I wasn't even sure what had happened, and only when I opened my eyes and saw the big loving smile on his face did I know for certain. Yes LOVING! It couldn't have been anything else!

And we rode on through the night together. We used every position either one of us could think of, including some that aren't possible, and he made me cum more times than I could count, sometimes only seconds or minutes apart. And Luis gave me his love more times than it's possible for a man to do. We had to get towels from the dresser to cover the soaking wet sheets.

The very last time he brought me to a moaning climax it was getting light out, and my body was so spent I couldn't move enough to give him his release. But, determined I would never leave him wanting, I crawled down between his legs and gently grasped him, then sucked and licked and kissed and teased until he was hard and throbbing in my hand and in my mouth. And then, in one quick thrust, I swallowed him, taking him in my throat and grinding my lips into his groin. I took his length over and over, swallowing against it, sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

And when I had him moaning, whimpering, his hips rolling, I clamped my lips around him and sucked hard, slowly moving up and down his shaft. He suddenly grabbed my head in both hands and held me still. And when his hips lifted again he moaned as he pumped and pumped and pumped until he was dry and I had swallowed every drop.

Only then did we fall asleep in each other's arms, until well past noon. And when I went out sheepishly to face Kenni, she giggled. "It's ok baby, I don't guess you'll be leaving him today. I doubt you ever will!"

But she giggled again and said, "I want you to know that you almost spoiled a wonderful orgasm! When you screamed we were both ready to cum, and you scared us so bad we waited until we were sure everything was ok. But don't worry, we made up for it! Carlos said to me, "Well, I know my brother is in good hands. I just hope he lives through the night!" And he was so happy that he made me very happy too!"

Luis has never woken up with another nightmare, the bad memories pushed from his mind by our loving days together. But on the other hand, we almost never sleep through the night. I can't go that long without him. And we hardly ever speak a word of English in our bedroom now. His voice is incredibly sexy in Spanish, and he loves hearing me trying my best to express how much I love him.