All Comments on 'Lauren Fucks Her Son'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Very sweet

I liked this much more than some of your other recent tales. Sweet and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 out of 5

The story was great, right up to Lauren's last comment. I'd rather have seen her say something like, "I'm sure I'll think of something..." as opposed to telling people the truth about an incestuous pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!!!!!

Great story hope there is a second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

A great tale of mother-son love. This son has achieved something that most men can only fantasize about, he gets to not only have his mother "sexually" but get to have his mother be the mother to his child. As his mothers belly swells with his love child the son will beam with pride and become filled with lust and desire for his mothers body again. Several times a day this loving son will take his mother pumping his aching cock into the soft wet pussy of his birth and re-seeding his mother with his orgasm. Mom now has no fear that her son will leave her and gets more sex than she thought possible. Her son is now addicted to her pussy and will return again and again to his mothers body for pleasure. This is the way it should be.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I've never understood why

Getting her pregnant is so important to some readers. It's as if it is more important than the relationship.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

It's skillfully written, hitting all the marks you'd expect in such a story. I also liked the little hitch in the first reveal went.

The descriptions seemed a bit emotionless at times, with phrases like "she showed signs of receiving sexual pleasure". I'd rather you described the signs.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Good 5 Stars

I really enjoyed reading this to bad there wont be a second part.

What I would like is that you pace it a it slower make give the characters time to develop

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years ago
thanks

Hi I enjoy your stories. I think you are a skilled short story writer.

However I felt the authenticity of the story was spoilt by the end. Half way through Laura doesn't want her son touching her in the kitchen, "the neighbours may see ..." A realistic scenario. The end of the story and Laura wants to get pregnant and is willing to be honest about the baby's parentage - not very realistic.

Still thank you for a great story.

Feel free to comment on any of mine - please use your name do not hide as anonymous - Thank you

Jon

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
condom

This was a good story, The plot was clear, The conflict was dealt with early. The dislogue fit the story, The sex with a blowjob, and then penetration was okay, but there was plenty of time to find and use a condom. This would have prevented the "possibility" of pregnancy and lead to another chapter. Notice, I used "" around possibility meaning that even though she may have been fertile that's not a guarantee she would become pregnant.

octabrainoctabrainover 6 years ago

I like your stories, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Great story but it would have been so hot for him to take her in the kitchen right on the table or bent over the counter still amazing

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Mommy slut

He needs to fill her pussy till she spots a baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

I just love how brief but intensely erotic your stories are!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
please continue

there is room for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Loved this story.

It really needs a second part; maybe she reveals she has sex with her father?

And, she should talk dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LAUREN'S INCESTIVE ACTIONS.

I can understand why she did what she was doing but the ignominy of being impregnated by her son is something that is certainly not acceptable by friends & family. This is where my acceptability starts, sure, be naughty, do nasty things, talk very dirty but don't do anything that can come back & bite you in the ass. There should be a sequel in which she does it without telling her son, like birth control or tying her tubes. As many sequels as you want, even him getting married & still fucking his mother with or without his wife's consent. I love your style of writing & even more your talent for licentiousness. KEEP IT UP!!!!

engnr62engnr62about 4 years ago
Great

Great story agree with another chapter mom and son get their wish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well finally!! This story actually holds some indication of an ongoing relationship. While I have enjoyed many of your stories, I have wished for something other than a "once and done" potential. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does she really want to carry his child, just to keep him home? Too many questions from "loving" relatives.

LeB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sure wish my mom had seduced me while she was alive. She teased me by allowing me to spy on her, did yard work without a bra, let me use her panties whenever I wanted, let me see pics of her but never let me touch her inappropriately. Said it wasn't right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome story loved how her son came around to her way, but you should have continued with more with her getting pregnant and then maybe some of the family can join in their sexual life!!!!!!!!! 5 stars !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's no necessity for her to tell the truth to the relatives. She can always pretend the pregnancy was from a one-night stand gone wrong. Or that she wanted another child and so got herself artificially inseminated. Your stories are great, but the endings are very abrupt. You could have continued with the incest till her baby bump.

Wolf2323Wolf2323about 1 month ago

Could use a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...