Lauren Fucks Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... I don't care about that," he said, interrupting her. "I want us to be as close as possible, even if that means getting you pregnant."

She was immediately taken aback by her son's bold words. But at the same time, she was struck by how far her son was willing to go. And after a long pause, she made her decision and reached over to turn off the stove.

"Okay, but we'll do this on my terms or not at all. Come to my room in 15 minutes. I want us to do things right, in my bed."

***

When the time came, Tom slowly opened his mother's bedroom door. She stood there waiting for him. Her sun dress and loosely tied ponytail were no longer there. This time, her hair was down, neatly combed, and was pulled behind her ears. She applied make-up around her eyes as well putting on her most elegant pair of earrings. To top it all off, she wore a white see-through negligee, with a matching set of a white bra and panties underneath. It was something she had bought at the mall during her previous trip.

"Like what you see?" she asked casually, modeling herself.

"Mom, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life."

"Thank you," she smiled. "You know, it's funny, I just realized that this is how we first got started. It started with you coming in here and 'accidentally' catching me scantily dressed. And now we'll be making an even bigger leap."

He walked towards her. "I can't wait any longer."

At that moment, their lips embraced in a passionate kiss. It was a kiss which showed how much they loved and lusted after each other, as their wet tongues sloppily joined. Her hands made their way down to his crotch to free his erection.

She suddenly broke the kiss and dropped to her knees so that her mouth could perform an even more important duty. And with her jaw wide open, she leaned forward and took her son's penis inside of her mouth. Her lips closed tightly around him and she started bobbing her head back and forth. The suction produced by her mouth, and the wetness from her saliva was unlike anything he had ever felt before from any of the college girls his own age. This was better. This was nastier- and it was from his mother of all people.

"I want to fuck you now," he said, while watching his own mom enthusiastically suck his cock. "If you keep this up I'll cum at any moment."

A loud 'plop' noise was made from Lauren's air tight mouth as she pulled away from her son's cock. A string of saliva hung from her lips and stayed connected to the head of his penis.

She looked him in the eyes while still on her knees and said, "I'd rather have that cum deep inside my pussy. I think you've earned it."

"That sounds perfect," he nodded with pleasure. "Now let's get started."

Tom gentlemanly held out his hand for his mother, which she accepted and got back to her feet. He helped pull the see-through negligee over her head and tossed it to the floor. He bent down and pulled her panties around her ankles, which she kicked to the side with one foot. And finally, he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting her breasts and large pink nipples free, which he had never seen before so up close.

"Those are beautiful mom," he said, referring to her breasts. "You're absolutely perfect."

Her eyes lit up from his comments and she held him by the hand and led him to the bed. She laid on her back and spread her legs open for him. When he got between her legs, he started things off by planting kisses all over her stomach. His kisses moved upwards towards her ribs, chest, breasts, before taking her big nipples inside of his mouth and then rolling them around with his tongue. His fingers headed down the place where he was about to enter and then he touched her there.

"You're soaking wet," he said.

"I know. I'm glad you've accepted my offer. Now fuck me. I'm yours from now on. Own me."

He positioned himself above her and they were face-to-face. His hand guided his throbbing cock towards his mother's vagina and briefly rubbed his head against her labia. Then, as Lauren spread her legs further, he felt his cock touch the flesh of her vaginal walls and he pushed. He pushed until her little hole had to stretch to accommodate his size, to which her eyes and mouth widened from the intense feeling. He then pushed until his cock went as far down his mother's canal as it possibly could. Every inch he entered led to new gasps from her and new sources of pleasure for the both of them.

"Ohhh...that's it...that's it...please... please don't stop..." she pleaded.

Tom held onto his mother's shoulders and began thrusting in and out of her- faster and faster. Their eyes were still locked on each other's and they could feel each other breathing. As great as this felt for him, he wanted to please her even more. His mother's pleasure was all he cared about as they made love to each other for the very first time.

Then after a long period of having incestuous sex, Lauren's body gave all the tell tale signs of having an orgasm, as the muscles in her legs and feet began to stiffen. She clenched onto her son's body even tighter and moaned even louder. Her vaginal muscles began pulsating, expanding and contracting, as her back heavily arched upwards.

Tom suddenly felt a flood of his mother's wet orgasm flow onto his cock. And between his mother reaching a powerful climax and feeling her vaginal muscles tighten, that was more than enough for him to have a strong orgasm of his own to cum inside her. Load after load of his cum soon found its way towards his mother's womb, the place where he was born.

He collapsed on top of her after it was all over. Both of them were sweaty and breathing heavily after the unholy mother/son coupling.

"I've never felt anything like that before in my life," Lauren whispered in her son's ear.

"Neither have I," he replied, before lifting his body up a little bit to rub his mother's stomach. "Do you think you'll get pregnant from this?"

Lauren stretched her legs in bed and crossed her thighs tight, feeling her son's cum pressed together inside of her pussy.

"Yes, I should be. I'm fertile."

"What are you going to tell your family and friends when they ask who the father is?"

She smiled, "I'll have to tell them the truth."

Those words miraculously made Tom's cock twitch back to life, and Lauren responded with her new motherly duty of bending over to suck it, tasting both of their orgasmic juices in the process.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12