All Comments on 'Lazy Sister Revenge'

by SteffanStratos

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awful

Complete waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You serious!!!

What an absolute load of crap, I'm sorry I even bothered to read it??

ffajazffajazabout 6 years ago
very nice

Good read, please write a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Drivel

A complete waste of reading time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1

Crap!

SteffanStratosSteffanStratosabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Readers.... from Steffan Stratos

Hey, I definitely appreciate all of the negative comments and the time taken to post them. Seriously!

BTW, does anyone notice that I've not deleted any of the negative comments? And that most of the comments are from loser bozo anonymous readers? Hey, thanks losers!!!

Although the negative comments make me laugh, I do hereby solemnly swear that I will make a feeble and pathetic attempt to improve on future stories.... but don't hold your breath (in other words, STFU and GTH). My style is my style. So what? I'm having fun, and that's all that matters to me.

Write and publish your own stuff, and then let's have everyone read the deluge of wonderfully glowing comments detailing how much the people are enjoying YOUR fantastic creations of erotic literary genius!

Now, to any and all readers who gave my works a favorite rating, wrote a nice comment, or began following me (no matter how tiny that number might be).... THANK YOU and here's a "High-5 from afar"!!!

Hey.... so tell me.... where else can I publish AMAZING works of erotic fiction that loser bozos complain about, and still manage to rack up hundreds of thousands of views?!?!?!?

You wanna know what the kicker is? I'm actually getting PAID to write this stuff.

Yep. That's right.... no shit, losers!!!

I've written ALL of these stories on my phone during work hours at my job.... a few minutes here and and a few minutes there, but it all adds up to ME getting PAID to make LOSER BOZOS mad.

On that note.... I'm getting all of my assigned work done, so there's no danger of getting myself fired.

Finally, to the microscopically small band of random followers that I've accumulated (numbering 26, despite my 5 stories having logged approximately 263,000 views as of 3/2/2018).... don't worry; I'll be publishing A LOT MORE STUFF for all of the other cranky critical (and anonymous) loser bozo readers to bitch, moan, and complain about.

Thank you, Literotica!!!!

Signed, Steffan Stratos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hi there

can you tell me where you're getting paid to write your stuff.

genuinely curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not bad, could be better

It wasn't terrible, I'll give you that, but it was rushed and unfocused. I'm not sure what you're going for, but one of the things that really draws a reader in is something that resonates with the. Your story didn't really resonate. It was well written. I didn't notice any major grammar errors, but you need to work on your storycraft. Why is the sister lazy? The brother's annoyed sure, but how did he reach this boiling point? What on Earth possessed him to do a complete one-eighty in personality, fuck his sister, and then proposition a stranger on the internet? I feel like there's good bones to this story, but not much substance. Build on it some, and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Your comment is almost as long as the story. It was well written. You showed decent structure and grammar. Although the story you wrote above it was a waste of time.

Nik333Nik333about 6 years ago
Interesting

Your style is interesting ; but I do agree that the story would be better if it were fleshed out more . As a side note I truly enjoyed the fact that the sister was the slob as the slobs are males in the vast majority of stories .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Doubtful

Post a photo of a cancelled check and then I might believe you're getting paid. Who, other than the imaginary friend in your basement closet, would pay you to post on a free site? Number of hits is a weak measure of success. I click on it to see what kind of story achieved a 2.8. Here's the thing, your story isn't that bad. It's a lot better than some of the 4.+ stories I've read. It would appear mostly readers are put off by your bitter and obvious lies. Toodles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Getting paid

What he is saying is that he is writing these while he is at his regular job, whatever it may be. So that's how he's getting paid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Paid

I think the "getting paid" part is. He's at work, being paid by his boss for actual work, and he then spends work hours on his phone creating half arsed stories that make no sense..

Doing a day job and writing a crap story isn't something to rave about tbf

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 6 years ago
FAIL!!!!!!!!!

Are you 12 yrs. old? "hecka"??

Stick to writing your moms shopping list!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sucks

What a terrible piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous