LBFM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me special man! Please!"

So I did and was instantly lost in her soft but demanding mouth.

Her tongue invaded and a fierce duel ensued.

I repelled the first attack and moved forward to conquer.

Jess replied with lip nibbling.

I withdrew to trace a line of kisses along her jawbone up to her neck and ear where I nibbled an earlobe.

She groaned.

"No fair! I said kissing, not making out!"

I was tempted to slide my hand up to cup one of those perfect breasts which I knew were bra-less when I blew a gentle breath into her ear and she squirmed in my lap.

She paused and pulled back to look at me knowingly.

She grinned and squirmed again feeling my rampant erection under her buttocks.

Her smile became triumphant and she sensuously repeated the motion.

It was my turn to groan and she leant forward to giggle in my ear.

"I think the force has won but how are you going to walk with that. Look we're just about to disembark."

She laughingly leapt off my lap and tried to pull me upright before I could rearrange myself. I growled at her with mock fierceness and again she giggled loud enough for people nearby to hear.

"Oh, Daddy, did I do that?"

Fortunately no one seemed to understand English or they were too polite to look with the exception of one old fat white guy who was lasciviously checking Jess out. I wasn't having some letch ogle 'my' girl so pulled Jess proprietarily back to me and kissed her before drawing back and smiling down at her laughing face.

"Yes you did! But it doesn't mean that the force has won."

She pouted briefly before deftly sliding her hand between our bodies and running it over my aching cock through my trousers.

"Well it certainly feels like an immovable object!"

I laughed and pulled her hand away and used the opportunity to straighten myself out. At least I could walk now!

All pretense of the possibility of me saying 'goodnight' as we got back to the hotel were long gone. Jess was silent and thoughtful as we went up in the lift to my room and the only question on my mind was: would I have sex with her?

No, a better question: would we make love together?

I was horny.

No question about that.

She was as sexy as hell.

Duh! Why bother asking.

I liked her.

No that wasn't true.

I was besotted by her.

But! And it was a very big BUT!

Was this all just getting out of hand? This had developed into a fantasy about a relationship with a hooker from the Philippines. It wasn't just about sex anymore.

If it was just sex then YES! No problem, just fuck her like the whore she was.

But that wasn't like me and I didn't think it was like her because she was enjoying the fantasy thing as well.

Least, I think she was unless she was a very, very good actress.


Chapter 4

I don't know what I expected to happen as we entered the room but Jess surprised me by sitting on the sofa and patting the cushion next to her for me to sit down with her. I did and she turned to look at me with a serious expression and held both of my hands in hers and I was worried.

"Jess, you look very serious. Is something wrong?"

"No, David, nothing could be more right. This evening has been wonderful and felt like a real date to me ... probably the first proper grown-up date I've ever had and I don't want to spoil it. I like you ... a lot ... and I'd love to have sex ... no that's not right ... I'd love to make love with you because I think you will be a very caring lover but I know how conflicted you are by this and I'm sorry I teased you. If you don't want me to stay with you tonight I'll leave. I don't want to make your life any more complicated than it is."

I saw the concern in her eyes and being true to myself I made a joke to lighten the mood.

"So, is this your way of saying you don't put out on first date?"

She looked surprised but then saw my smile and play punched my shoulder as tears came to her eyes. I sat back in the sofa and pulled her towards me so she was cradled across my chest with her legs on the sofa. I kissed the top of her head and nuzzled her hair breathing in her smell as she gave gentle sobs against my shoulder.

"That's got to be a first. A hooker turning down a trick! You will go out of business like that. Seriously though Jess thank you for caring about me to make that offer. I'm certainly not going to send you away; I enjoyed sleeping with you too much to do that. Let's just see what happens, huh?"

I lifted her chin to look at her and kissed the tears out of the corner of her eyes. She pulled my head down for a long slow sensuous kiss that certainly revived the activity in my underpants and once again I was tempted by the thought of her bra-less breasts under the halter neck top.

I resisted the temptation.

She was trying to help me so it would be rude to throw it back in her face by groping her.

I broke away from the kiss and looked gently into her eyes.

"Shall we go to bed and cuddle?"

She nodded happily and climbed off my lap and reached behind her neck and pulled the halter over her head. Her gaze was locked on mine the whole time and a cheeky smile in her eyes as she pulled it down to expose her breasts. I reached forward to stop her before they were fully exposed.

"Didn't you say you were sorry to tease me?"

She looked guiltily away and nodded. Her voice was no more than a whisper.

"Yes, I'm sorry. It's just that I love teasing you because I know you enjoy looking at me. Other guys look at me and I feel like a piece of meat but you make me feel so sexy and beautiful. You make me feel special"

I pulled her towards me and she knelt on the sofa with her knees either side of my thighs and her buttocks on my knees. My arms went round her and rested on the top of her glorious arse. It took all my self control to stop from caressing her as my cock started to grow again. I kissed her gently.

"It's because you are special and sexy and beautiful. I like looking at you and trust me I do like you teasing me and when the time is right you can tease me all you like. But I'll tease you in return. Fair?"

She gave a flirtatious grin.

"I'm looking forward to that."

She slid backwards off my knees holding her dress up with one hand but gave my cock a sneaky stroke with the other as she giggled.

"Sorry! Sorry! I couldn't resist!"

I gave her gentle smack on her bum as she turned away causing her to yelp and giggle.

I loved her giggle.

We both wanted a shower and tempted as I was to save water I knew it would not help my indecision.

Well it would but only in one direction!

Jess went first and was in bed with most of the lights out when I finished. I slid into bed and reached for her and she rolled into my arms like we had done it for years. She whispered into my chest.

"I think this is the best bit of the date: cuddling with you. Goodnight special man."

"Sleep tight lovely Jess."

Just as in the first night she went to sleep very quickly and I lay there luxuriating in the knowledge that I was cuddling with a gorgeous young woman who was more than happy to be cuddling with me.

Who would have thought it?

Once again I woke a few times during the night but each time we had stayed cuddling. On one occasion my hands stroked her firm arse and she was obviously awake as she moaned sleepily.

"That's lovely. Do it again."

So I did until I fell asleep.

I woke first and breathed in the wonderful smell of her sleeping body though the cloud of long black hair that surrounded us. The concept of pheromone attraction is well known and just at that point I could not think of a more wonderful fragrance I would ever want to assail my nostrils. I was the outside spoon with Jess lying on my left arm and my right hand resting on her hip and my groin (including substantial morning-glory erection) nestling against her exquisite buttocks. To be even closer to the source of the scent I slid my arm up to move her hair aside and gently kissed her neck. She stirred sleepily and arched her neck to give me a bigger expanse of skin to kiss. So I did, she sighed.

"I can't think of a better way for someone to wake me up."

"Just any old someone, or a special someone?"

I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Why, Mr. King I do believe you are searching for compliments. Are you so insecure in our relationship that you need constant reassurance?"

That word again. Relationship!

I chuckled.

"It's been at least 6 hours since you called me 'special'. A guy just needs to know where he stands."

She giggled and wiggled her buttocks from side to side.

"Well from what I can feel you're standing very tall just behind me! You could take someone's eye out with that."

She then changed the direction of motion so that my cock was caught in the valley of her arse and she slowly tortured me with sensuous up and down strokes.

I could very easily have started thrusting back at her but whilst I was horny (and often am first thing in the morning) I needed to pee very badly and kissed her shoulder and told her to stop before I wet the bed.

It's difficult to pee with an erection at the best of times but I was a hard as granite and took a long time to will it to relax.

It wasn't time to get up so I got back into bed and she rolled into my arms and lay with head on my chest and her hand tenderly stroking from my shoulders to my stomach but respected the "no-fly zone" although on one occasion the back of her hand grazed my again-rigid cock and she giggled. I kissed the top of her head.

"This is wonderful and I wish we could spend the whole day here but some of us have work to do. Will you have breakfast with me?"

She turned her head to look up at me with a sad smile.

"I'm a hooker not your girlfriend. You don't want to be seen in public with me at breakfast when I'm still wearing a dress from last night. Everyone will know who and what I am and your reputation will suffer. No, it's best if I go."

I reached out and pulled her close again so we were facing each other and chuckled.

"Ok, I get it. You're ashamed to be seen in public with me at breakfast. All your ... your co-workers ... will rib you for going with an older guy when you could have the pick of much younger ones ... I get it ... I'm not good enough for you."

I said all this watching her face and saw a look of confusion followed by a small smile as she picked up on my joke.

"Well now you say it like that I do have my own reputation to protect."

She reached across to caress my face.

"But seriously ... it's better for you if I go."

"Thank you for caring about my reputation and looking out for me but I'm a big boy and can decide for myself. If it means that much to you why don't I order room service and you can have a few more minutes in bed. How does that sound?"

She smiled delightedly and snuggled back under the sheet like a cat while I rang room service and went into the bathroom for the morning rituals. After shaving I got into the shower which, being over the bath was too low for a tall person like me. I managed to contort myself under the water by resting my head against the wall and let the water cascade down my back with my eyes closed.

I returned to the question of why I was resisting and could still not come up with a sensible answer. I'd just left a beautiful naked girl in my bed who wanted to have sex ... no, to make love ... with me. My cock started to harden once again at the thought and I held it in one hand as I contemplated my stupidity. She was young and gorgeous and sexy and funny and caring and wonderful and sexy ...and beautiful ... and ... did I say sexy?

Sexy as hell and I was holding my own cock ... dumb, dumb, dumb!

I finished showering and got out of the tub and put on the one-size-fits-no-one dressing gown that hotels provide for midgets and entered the bedroom and stopped in my tracks.

Is there anything sexier than a beautiful girl wearing a man's shirt?

Jessica was sitting at the table, pouring tea and wearing my work shirt from yesterday looking absolutely stunning. Dishevelled, but stunning. She saw me looking and smiled shyly at me.

"The room service came and I needed something to wear. I hope you don't mind."

"God no, Jess, you should wear that forever, you look ... you are ... see I'm speechless."

She giggled happily although with a remnant of the embarrassment she had shown previously when I complimented her. She got up and motioned that she wanted me to sit down and I did my finger salute in obedience. She then sat sideways on my lap with my arm round her back which fell naturally onto the top of her smooth thigh.

"I'm glad to see you still know who's in charge. However, the 'boss' will now perform some domestic chores. Would you like a croissant ... butter ... jam?"

With that she started to prepare food for me and fed me like a potentate, even wiping crumbs from my lips with a napkin. The idea of being fed by a beautiful semi-naked woman was incredibly sexy and my erection reappeared as her buttocks squirmed in my lap. The hotel dressing gown was doing a poor job of containing it and every so often she would look knowingly at me and slowly and deliberately grind her buttocks in my lap. The sexual tension was getting to both of us especially when she buttered a piece of croissant and held it between her teeth ... well ... I just had to kiss her to get it ... didn't I? Then she started kissing my neck to clear up any crumbs and even some that didn't exist!

Jess looked knowingly down at my groin and then up to my face and giggled as she rested her forehead against mine and put both arms round my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Is it alright to tease you this morning?"

I smiled back at her and nodded.

"Does this mean that the irresistible force is winning ... it's drawing the immovable object closer to it; well ... if not ... this ought to do it."

With that she leant back and undid the few shirt buttons she had done up and opened the front leaving those perfect breasts right in front of my eyes as she dipped a finger into the jam and smeared it over her right nipple.

It was at this point that all thoughts of resistance were swept aside as the immovable object gave into the irresistible force.

Correction, it crumbled before the force like a sand castle before a tidal wave and my desire for this beautiful, exotic creature expanded exponentially.

I leant forward and stuck out the tip of my tongue to lightly caress the tip of the jam covered nub. She whimpered and leant towards me to make the contact harder but I retreated leaving her groaning in frustration.

"Stop teasing me ... suck my nipple."

"I think you started the teasing but don't worry I'll finish it."

I pulled her closer and swirled the flat of my tongue over the gloriously firm breast but studiously ignored the nipple. Her moans, a combination of delight and frustration, increased and she grabbed my head to force the contact and I relented and engulfed the dark, thimble sized swollen nipple in my mouth. She hissed with pleasure and caressed the back of my head as I cleaned the jam off with my tongue and then leant back to grin up at her.

"There ... all clean ... you really should be more careful next time!"

She was looking down at her breasts with a dreamy half-smile on her face so I tilted her chin up so we could look into each others' eyes and then we kissed.

It was slow and sweet and lasted a long time. There was no hurry just loving caresses of lips and tongues as her arms encircled my head and mine wrapped around her back to pull her close. It went on for a long, long time but eventually we broke apart and I took a hasty breath and smiled lovingly into her eyes and the words came tumbling out of me.

"I guess you win ... I give up ... I have thought of nothing and no-one else for the last two days ... I want you like no girl I've ever known ... your force is too hard to resist!"

Her eyes got wide at this declaration of passion and she pulled me back into a much fiercer kiss, our breathing fast and my heart racing. She twisted in my lap to put her legs either side of me so she was straddling my thighs and pulled my right hand to gently cup her left breast. She shivered with the contact.

I could feel her heart was racing too and her nipple was hard in my palm.

"Fuck! You make me so horny with your hard cock under my butt and you had better not stop now."

She was gloriously naked in my lap and I moved to gently re-capture her right nipple with my lips and teeth and suckled. She groaned with delight and I pulled it slightly away from her body and then released it to engulf as much of the small but firm breast as possible in my mouth. I felt her push her chest towards me as she pulled hard on the back of my head with both hands trying to force even more into my mouth. She whimpered.

"Godddd! Suck my tits! Bite my nipples! Pleaasse ... suck the other one!"

Like the considerate lover I am I switched attention to her left breast but roughly tweaked her hard right nipple with my left hand eliciting another moan. My right hand traced a path down her back to clasp the wonderful globe of her left buttock and my fingers trailed gently down the valley and across her anus and down into the warmth between her thighs. She was soaking and my middle finger traced between her open lips and I extended it forwards to lightly circle her clit. She shuddered at the contact and I repeated the motion before moving it back up to gently circle the opening to her vagina. This elicited a breathless moan.

"I knew I was right. You are a caring lover. This feels so good."

She panted and mewled like a kitten trying to rut against my hand and my hard cock which was now aligned against her clit. Her movements dislodged my finger so I pushed deeper into the warm liquid muscle of her vagina and her hips thrust down to meet it before starting a staccato back-and-forth motion to force my finger deeper into her. She started to babble.

"Yes! Yes! I love it ... your cock feels good against my clit ... fuck my pussy with your finger ... bite my nipples ... harder ... Godddddd! ... I've been so horny for you ... unghhhh."

I continued to pump my finger into her in time with her thrusts and I tried to time my oral assault on her breasts to match but her movements were becoming increasingly frantic and erratic. She was emitting a constant 'oh ... oh ... oh' sound in time with her hip thrusts and I looked at her face which was screwed up in seeming agony ... 'le petit mort' ... the little death would soon be on her.

"I'm going to come for you lover ... you're making me come ... Ohhhhhhhh special man ... make me come for you ... ohhhhh ... I'll come for you ... only youuuuuuuu"

With that she froze and gave one long groan.

"COMMMMMMMMINNNGGG!"

The next thing I knew was she was whimpering and moaning and her hot, wet pussy was clenching on my finger before she slumped against my chest still twitching.

It seemed like the real thing to me! Either that or she was an incredible actress even down to the generation of copious amount of pussy juice which is something that never seems to happen in the faked porn orgasms I've seen.

As she relaxed against me her eyes fluttered open and she dreamily smiled like a child waking on Christmas morning and reached both arms around my neck to pull me down into a slow sensual kiss. No lust, no ferocity, just a soft collision of lips and tongues. I pulled away from her and looked into her beautiful sexy eyes with a knowing, but quizzical, smile.

"Good, huh?"

"The best ... and that was just with your fingers and mouth. I want you inside me ...NOW!"

She giggled with a little-girl voice and a look of faux petulance like a kid demanding an ice-cream and reached down to free my aching cock from the dressing gown and cooed in delight.