LBFM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that for me? Can I have it please? Pretty please?"

I groaned at her touch as she smeared a bead of lubrication on the head and Jess carried on talking as I was too mesmerised by the sight and feel of her hand on my cock to do anything other than make unintelligible sounds.

Locking her eyes with mine she knelt up on the side of the chair and balanced herself by putting one hand on my shoulder as my hands held both wondrous buttocks. She grasped my shaft with the other hand before slowly bringing the head in contact with her opening which elicited more sounds of delight from both of us. She dropped off her knees and suddenly the head of my cock was gripped tightly by her entrance.

Exquisite ... no other word for it!

Whilst I was tempted to thrust I let her take it at her pace. With our eyes still locked together so we could see the delight and sensation in each other's face she slowly lowered her buttocks and impaled herself on me with a twisting motion of her hips. We both groaned in delighted synchrony as she inched down onto it until it would go no further.

I'm not the biggest guy in the world in the cock department but it felt like that someone had taken a mould of my erect penis and modelled Jess's vagina on it. Every part of me seemed to touch every part of her.

I was now encased fully in her warm and wet pussy and I could not remember anything that felt so right. My only thoughts were to try to make it good for her but I knew I would come very soon. I groaned in delight.

"Ohhhh Jess, I'm in your pussy ... it feels so good ... too good ... I'll come very soon."

She smiled at me with eyes which were slightly out of focus.

"I know I can feel your cock ... I love you inside me."

She fell forward onto my chest for a kiss which was raunchy, lustful and full of ferocity as she started to thrust down on to me. I wasn't going to last long with my cock in the heavenly embrace of her talented vagina which was doing things to me that I had never experienced before. It was heaven and so very different from the coupling I was used to.

The sensation of her vaginal muscles clenching me every time she thrust down was exquisite and she would complete it with a twisting motion like she was trying to keep a hula hoop moving as her pussy flattened out on my groin. This must have excited her clit against my pubic bone as she started to pant herself and not just from the exertion. Our gazes were locked and she could see from my face that I was close, especially when my own upward hip thrusts caused the wet slapping sounds of raunchy fucking to double in intensity. My hands went to her the firm cheeks of her arse to pull her down even harder and then it was upon me and I forced my hips up trying to maximise penetration as my cock throbbed and pulsed as the long pent up sexual release exploded from me.

"Jesssss ... I'm cominnnngggggg ... commingg in your pussy... fuckkkkk!"

I'm not normally so vocal but this was so different from anything I was used to that it seemed natural to be different myself. She kept thrusting down on me until my spasms ceased and I sat back, a spent force, with a shit-eating grin plastered over my face. She leaned forward with a wonderful contented smile of her own although I was sure she hadn't come again. Not wanting to disengage yet I leant forward for a gentle kiss, a tender, languorous meeting of lips and mouths. Afterwards, she moved her head away to lie on my shoulder and my arms automatically followed to stroke her back and buttocks as post-orgasmic fatigue flooded through me. What a beautiful sensation that is as you almost drift off to sleep after stupendous sex.

A crashing thought woke me completely as my flaccid cock slowly slipped from her juicy cunt.

I was in her with no condom!

I was bareback!

I had been so carried away with love making with this gorgeous creature that sensible precautions had gone straight out of the window. Truly a case of the little brain taking over!

That was my excuse but what about her? She's the professional, worried about disease so why would she risk it?

"Err ... Jess."

She lifted her head, still smiling sleepily.

"What my special lover man? Did you enjoy that? I certainly did!"

She could see by my face that something was not right and her own demeanour changed, her face looking confused.

"What's the matter?"

"Err ... we did it without a condom ... bareback ... you said you don't ..."

My voice trailed away as I saw her look change from one of confusion to one of recognition but with a confident smile.

"Yes, I know, it was my treat to my special man. That's the first time in 13 years I've felt a man come in me. I loved it!"

Her confidence seemed to ooze away as my own face continued to betray my confusion and a look of anger started to appear as she slid off my legs and stood up.

"What? You don't trust me that I'm clean. You think I'm some street whore with AIDS and hepatitis and ..."

Her voice was rising the whole time and anger turned to a raging fury.

"YOU BASTARD ... YOU FUCKING BASTARD ... I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE NICE GUY IN THE WORLD BUT YOU ARE JUST LIKE ALL THE REST ...!"

With this she started to throw slaps and punches at my head and chest, raging all the time about men in general and me in particular. I tried to ward off the blows with my own arms and tried to reason with her to calm down.

"No, Jess ... ouch ... listen ... stop a second and let me ... OUCH ... CALM DOWN FOR FUCK'S SAKE."

A punch bounced of my shoulder and hit me in the eye hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. For a petite girl she could pack a wallop! I decided enough was enough and I had to stop her physically as the whole of the hotel must have heard by now. I managed to grasp both her wrists and then wrestled her back onto the bed so I was lying on top of her with her arms outstretched in a cross. She tried to squirm and wriggle to throw me off but my superior weight held her steady. She tried to knee me in the testicles but I forced her legs to the outside of mine. She tried to head butt me and bite me and finally, when that failed she spat at me.

She was royally pissed off!

She snarled up at me, almost frothing at the mouth in her anger.

"Ok big strong man you've managed to subdue a small woman half your size. What are you going to do now, rape me? It's what all you men want, isn't it? Take your power over women from rape because you're limp dicks otherwise. Go on roll me over and fuck my ass, you said you wanted anal so now you have the chance you fucking limp-dicked bastard!"

I just looked at her and tried to take some of my weight off her as I was surely hurting her. Slowly the fight went out of her and she stopped struggling and tears formed in her eyes as she turned her head away. We were both panting with the exertion and the adrenalin rush and I tried to stop my chest heaving and spoke quietly.

"You have got it all wrong Jess. I would never rape any woman especially not someone as special as you ... for your information I wasn't questioning your sexual health ... I was worried about mine ... I have no idea whether I'm disease free at all ... I have never had a test for anything ... given that my wife has been having affairs ... there is a possibility that she could have caught something and passed it on to me."

I left the statement hanging there and waited for some response. She stayed with her head turned away quietly sobbing.

"If I release your hands do you promise not to hit me again?"

She nodded, almost imperceptibly, and then slowly turned her head and opened her tear-filled eyes to look at me. The anger had gone from her gaze and now there was just sorrow and embarrassment. I relaxed my grip on her wrists and saw the painful red marks I'd left. I instinctively went to rub them to try to ease the pain. She burst into a renewed bout of sobbing so I rolled off her and gathered her into my arms and this just increased the ferocity of her crying. I tried to comfort her by stroking her back and hair, kissing her head and just holding her and after a while the flood abated and she was quiet.

"Jess, are you ok, sweetheart?"

She tilted her head on my chest to look up at me and I could see her face all red and blotchy from her crying and eyes that looked like she had been tear gassed. I tried to lighten the mood.

"Wow, can I trade you for a ravaged 40-year old, that is not a good look. It definitely spoils your beauty!"

She gave a choking half smile and I wasn't sure if she was going to cry again.

"Sorry, bad jokes are my speciality. You still look beautiful."

She definitely started to weep now so I bent to kiss her tear-filled, blood-shot eyes.

"Jess sweetheart, there is no need to cry. I know my jokes are bad but they don't normally get that reaction."

She moved her head away from my chest to prop herself up on her right elbow and look at me. The embarrassed half-smile was back and she blinked away the tears. Her voice was cracking and croaking from all the crying.

"I'm crying because I fucked up. You are a gentle, caring man who I hurt. Not just physically but with my assumption that you are like all the other guys who I've ever met ...umph!"

I stopped her by kissing my finger and placing it over her lips.

"You don't have to say anything, no apology necessary, nobody died, no harm, no foul. Anyway, you always hurt the ones you love."

She was quiet for a while and then her teary eyes sparkled with amusement and that wonderful smile was back.

"So, I'm in love with you now. That was quick, less than 48 hours! At least Julia Roberts and Richard Gere had several days before they decided they were in love!"

Picking up on the Pretty Woman reference I grinned back.

"I'm glad you see my likeness to Richard, we could be twins, but I think Julia is probably a bit taller than you, although even in your ravaged state you are way more beautiful."

She glowed at the compliment this time no longer embarrassed by my words and nuzzled back into my neck giving little kisses whilst I gently stroked down her back to her wonderful bum. It was very soporific and the next thing I knew was Jess whispering in my ear.

"David ... its nearly10 o'clock ... you said you had to be in the office."

I looked over at the clock and started to panic and then relaxed back.

"Fuck! ... Shit! ... oh ... don't worry I'll call them ... let's just stay here for a while."

Yes, I'm a dedicated worker!

She giggled and stroked my chest with her hand descending lower each time. I grinned apologetically at her and gently removed her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed the palm. I could see the look of disappointment in her eyes.

"Sorry, sweetheart but I'm not sure we have time, can I take a rain-check?"

She gave a faux pout but then smiled and nodded.

"Does that mean that you would like to see me again?"

Is the pope catholic?

The answer was, of course, 'Yes'!

But on what basis?

A paying client or a lover?

She had to live and whilst she might have foregone some income from last two nights she couldn't ... wouldn't ... keep doing that. A huge pang of jealousy and distaste shot through me as the thought of her going with other guys and then meeting up with me 'after hours' didn't appeal to me one iota. I realised that whatever I said next would probably annoy and embarrass her.

However, bright girl that she was, she had worked that out for herself but was equally confused on what to do.

"Err ... David ... I want to see you again ... as a lover ... a friend ... but I need to work ... earn money ... and I know that you wouldn't want a hooker for a girlfriend. I don't know what to do."

I pondered for a moment and then took a step towards the precipice.

"How much do you normally earn in an evening?"

"I average HK$3000 but have to pay HK$1500 in tax but if you buy me out its 5 and I get 2."

"What does 'buy me out' mean?"

"You pay for me for the whole night and I don't work in the bar."

I stepped over the precipice.

"OK, so I'll buy you out until I leave in 3 days."

Her face brightened but then looked concerned.

"David, you can't do that, it's a lot of money and ... and I'm already bought out for this evening."

That pang of jealousy reared its' head again. The thought of 'my Jess' (yes, I was getting territorial already) going with someone else was not pleasant.

I beat down the feeling. She was a whore for Christ's sake, what did I expect?

In fact, on a wider question: what on earth was I doing getting emotionally involved (and I couldn't deny that I was 'emotionally involved') with a 31 year old Filipino prostitute only a few days after being rejected by my wife for a much younger man?

Was this a rebound thing, a fling to take my mind off my problems or was it a 'coup de foudre' as the French would say ... a lightning strike?

The calculation said I was a 'pervert' and it would never work. But ... and it was a very big BUT ... I really wanted to see her ... not just for the sex but to spend time in her company, talk to her, laugh with her, take her to dinner, do silly things with her, cuddle with her ... be made whole again by her.

Then a realisation hit me ... she made me feel young again!

Oh, the delicious irony!

I was brought out of my reverie by a sharp poke from Jess who looked at me expecting some comment.

"Sorry, I was thinking. I've got a business dinner tonight myself so we wouldn't be able to meet up until late anyway. Are you out for the whole night or can you come back afterwards?"

"All night I think as we're expected to entertain one of the guests for as long as they want. This normally means until the next morning although sometimes it can be more than one day."

She looked crestfallen and I felt despondent not just from the prospect of someone else touching her (although it was someone else having sex with her that really freaked me ... touching I could just about accept) and the possibility that I might not see her for some time.

I reached out and pulled her closer and her own arms circled around my neck so that our faces were very close and she gave me a feather soft kiss and smiled.

"I can always claim I'm not well and sneak back here."

"Will you get into trouble if they find out? Someone might see you."

She looked worried at the question and I could see from her eyes that there would be some trouble.

"Physical trouble?"

She nodded.

"Ok, well I guess you have to go through with it and hope that it will all be over early. I'll buy you out for the rest of the time until you go back to Manila. When is that?"

She gasped in surprise.

"It's in 10 days. You ... you can't do that ... it will cost a fortune. I can't let you spend all that money on me"

I grinned reassuringly at her.

"I'm a banker, just let me worry about the money. We then need to think about making sure you don't need to ever come back and do it again."

She eventually agreed that I'd buy her out for the 10 days and that she would fly back early and was cheered by the thought of seeing her daughter, Melissa, in only 4 days.

We remained cuddling in bed for a few more minutes until her hand slid down my stomach and started to stroke my cock which, having gone soft again, soon started to rise. Much as I was enjoying the sensation I felt it necessary to stop her or I'd never want to leave and started to roll away. However, she did not let go and she giggled as her body followed mine and I was forced to turn back onto the bed to avoid having my cock torn off. Her head fell naturally into my lap with her mouth dangerously close to my penis. Her mischievous eyes met mine and with an innocent, little-girl voice she said:

"Oh, look what I found here, what should I do with it? It looks good enough to eat; maybe I'll taste it to find out."

Her sexy mouth descended, her lips slowly parted and the tip of her tongue emerged and washed slowly over the head of my penis. I closed my eyes and groaned at the that wonderful first contact and then watched with rapt attention as her mouth opened wider allowing her to suck more of my cock into the warmth inside. Her eyes alternated between looking at my face for my reaction to her actions and down at what she was doing with her mouth and the two hands, one of which was gently cradling my balls and the other making slow rotations up down that part of the shaft that remained visible. I let out a groan, part lust and part frustration as I knew I should stop her.

"Jeeesuss! Jess that feels wonderful but I really need to get going. You don't want the chambermaid to see this do you?"

She giggled around my cock which sent wonderful vibrations through me enhancing the action of her mouth and hands. I didn't try too hard to pull away as the glorious sensation was rapidly building me up to come again and my hips started to thrust into her mouth in time with her own motions. Once I went too hard and she choked and pulled back and looked apologetically at me and said hoarsely:

"Sorry, I've never managed to deep throat so don't push too hard as it will hurt you too."

She was apologising! Apologising whilst giving me a fantastic blowjob!

I love oral sex; both giving and receiving and the latter was something I hadn't experienced in a long time. Remember I mentioned about the blowjob from Jan in the car? Well blowjobs became rarer than hen's teeth the moment we got together and as for swallowing ... forget it!

Joke: what's the similarity between oral sex and Lobster Thermidor?

Answer: you get neither of them at home

Jess dropped her head and resumed her ministrations to my cock and I could tell from the sensations running up and down my spine that I would explode very quickly. My back arched and I thrust forward again but this time her hand on my shaft was strategically placed to prevent me going too deep. I started to thrust more rapidly and her mouth action intensified to match my pace and my hands reached to clasp the back of her head.

"Jessssss ... Goddddd ... I'm going to come!"

She looked up at me with a wonderful encouraging smile in her eyes and bobbed her head faster and I froze as the first pulse of semen shot from my cock into her waiting mouth before frantically resuming my spastic thrusting as further jets of come burst forth.

"Ohhhhh ... Jessssss ... love you ... commmminggg!"

It had taken less than 5 minutes from the point at which she first put my cock in her mouth to orgasm and that was despite coming already in the last hour.

The woman was a witch!

I collapsed limply back onto the bed smiling weakly and reached to pull her up to me to cuddle her. She moved up my body with a strange look on her face and then opened her mouth to show me my jizz resting on her tongue. With a huge grin she closed her mouth and made a great production out of swallowing and smacking her lips like a porn star, giggling the whole time.

I smiled at her performance and rolled her onto her back and kissed her hard not caring about tasting my come. If she could taste it so could I.

We disengaged and I lent on my left elbow as I looked lovingly down at her and she reached up to stroke my face with a contented look on her face.

"David ... I wanted ... I wanted to do that for you ... just to ... to say 'Thank you' for being you."

"Jess, sweetheart I should be the one saying 'Thank you' ... that was awesome ... but we are now very late and I need to shower again. I would suggest we save time by doing it together but the way things are going we'll still be in there in an hour! So you get in there now young lady or ... or ..."

She grinned again and put on her little-girl voice.

"Or what ... Daddy? What will you do to your little girl ... spank her?"

The witch, she knew how to push my buttons! I growled at her and decided that tickling was in order and quickly found that her sides were very ticklish and soon she was squirming and laughing and begging me to stop.