LBFM Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathless and tousled and looked absolutely adorable as she smiled up at me with those amazing eyes. I couldn't resist her and my mouth descended on hers and her arm snaked around my neck and we kissed gently and lovingly for a very long time.

Finally I broke away and gave her butterfly kisses all over her face and neck before pulling back and looking at her face which seemed to glow with happiness.

"This hasn't got us very far! You're too damn gorgeous for your own good."

She smiled gently and stroked my cheek again.

"You're pretty irresistible yourself. Now why don't you shower as I can do it at the apartment?"

I craned my neck to look over her at the clock. Shit! I had about 10 minutes before I needed to leave for my meeting.

"Yes, Boss!"

"Good to see you've remembered your place."

I nodded as I looked at her lovely smiling face and knew I was completely and utterly besotted ... infatuated ... smitten ... a genuine 'coup de foudre' ... and she seemed to feel something for me ... or was I a victim of my own fantasy world ... and she was a great actress ... was I just a meal ticket for a while?

As the expression goes 'there's no fool like and old fool'. Was I the 'old fool'?

Still pondering how the hell all this had happened I showered and hurriedly got dressed. She was dressed by the time I had finished and we exchanged phone numbers and arranged for her to message me when she knew she was free.

To be continued...