Leah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah turned to find her mother hanging her coat on one of two large garment racks Leah hung her coat next to Connie's 'Okay Connie, now will you tell me what this is?'

Connie turned and with a game show host wave of her arms 'This is a party!'

Leah stepped closer so she didn't have to speak so loud over the ambient noise and so that she wouldn't be overheard 'What kind of party? The only man here is the bartender? You haven't gone over to the dark side have you?' Leah new that this wasn't a lesbian party because all of the women were dressed in far too feminine a manner -- and Leah hadn't met the as yet mythical lipstick lesbo.

Connie looked around before replying 'The dark side? Heaven's no! As moody as I am why would I want to deal with a partner who was just as moody? Besides I like a man's plumbing much better than a woman's. I'm sure there will be some men show up sooner or later, look at all of these hot women...' again Connie made the wide showy gesture to emphasize the room full of sexy women. There were a few women that were bigger than Leah would call sexy, and some obvious women that were dressing in a more sexy manner than they were used to. And some women that were just plain drop dead gorgeous. One women lounging on a chaise by the pool was probably the most striking Leah had seen so far. She was deeply tanned and appeared to be a natural blonde with the look of a California girl. And the dress she was wearing was perfect for her body; a deep purple that was cut so deeply in the neckline that it almost went to her naval, her larger than average breasts were almost bursting from the neckline, and the dresses hemline was angled so that her left thigh was completely naked but the right side of the dress extended to just above the knee. She was striking.

Connie pulled Leah through the pool door and across to the bar where they watched the throng of women surrounding the bar cheering on the antics of the bartender. All the drinks ordered were with sexual connotations i.e. sex on the beach, orgasm, screaming orgasm, slow screw, blow job, buttery nipple, etc... and the bartender slung them all. He had a neat trick where he would stack six mixing/shaker glasses and then tilt the entire tower to pore the drinks into six glasses perfectly lined up on the bar.

Connie finally made it to the bar and ordered 'I'd like multiple orgasms please.' She held up two fingers in indication of how many. The bartender smiled and began to make the drinks. Connie excitedly turned around motioning for Leah to come closer.

Leah squeezed through the women and looked where her mother was looking. The bartender was wearing a pair of white tight boxer briefs that were almost sheer across the cheeks of his ass. He was rather well endowed as his cock and balls were clearly visible encased in the tight fabric. No wonder the women were so enthralled with the bartender -- he was well hung and didn't mind displaying it for everyone's delight. Leah was still staring at his crotch when he sat the drinks down 'See anything you like miss?' grabbing and tugging his package in emphasis.

Leah was surprised by his forwardness and paused before saying 'I don't know I'm kind of picky.'

The bartender laughed and his eyes laughed with him relaying that he wasn't just playing along for tips 'There's something to be said for a lady with a discerning... mind.'

Leah was intrigued he was obviously an attractive man but he seemed genuine and intellectual -- at least he had a good vocabulary. Leah offered her hand 'I'm Leah.' Connie nudged her. 'And this is my sister Connie.'

He wiped his hands on a towel and shook Leah's hand 'I'm Brad. Nice to meet you Leah...' He extended his hand to Connie who took and shook it 'You too Connie. So what are two beautiful women doing at a shindig like this? I'm sure you have men at home that would be more than willing to excite and satisfy your id?'

Leah was confused and started to ask what he meant when Connie cut her off 'We're out celebrating our birthdays and Leah's graduation from Nursing school -- tonight's a surprise for Leah!'

Brad smiled wildly and said 'Well happy birthday ladies, I'd give you drinks on the house but it's an open bar.' Shrugging his shoulders in frustration, and then looking Leah in the eye. 'And congratulations on your graduation -- what are you going to specialize in?'

'Pediatric critical care.' Leah responded having to lean in to make sure he could hear her.

Brad's eyes gleamed and he smiled wildly 'I'm starting in May to Methodist's Pediatric Emergency Medicine program!'

Leah smiled and told him 'I work in the PICU at Methodist!' But what she was really thinking was 'Oh my gawd! You're going to hide that gorgeous body behind a pair of scrubs and doctor's coat?' There also were some over exaggerated fears of his being repulsed by thoughts about a half naked woman who stared at his crotch caring for very sick & injured children. But he's going to be caring for children, and he's almost as naked as I am -- and he grabbed his dick!

Brad grinned and gave her sideways look as he started the next round of drink orders 'Then I'm sure I'll be seeing you again.'

Leah smiled 'Definitely.' And pulled Connie away through the group of women surrounding the bar.

Connie grabbed Leah and pulled her close 'Did you see the size of his dick? And that ass? And he's a doctor! Man I wish he'd give me a deep pelvic exam!'

Leah's excited reply was interrupted by a loud feed back in the music and then a new song started making everyone stop and look around. The front door of the condo was open and in walked a line of uniformed men in single file, it was like a bad rendition of that old group of gay guys who sang YMCA; a cop, a fireman, a soldier, a cowboy, an Indian (native American), an African tribesman, a construction worker, and a biker. Leah turned to look at Connie 'So it's a gay man's party?'

Connie frowned and said 'Just watch.'

The men spread around the room and in an obviously practiced maneuver all of them ripped there outer clothing away to display g-strings of one type or another. Two of the men who were very well endowed wore a sock like g-string that fit tightly to their semi-erect cocks and left nothing to the imagination. Connie drug Leah by the hand through the throng of women from the pool room into the carpeted living space of the condo and found a crowded seat for them on a couch.

At first the show was simple dancing and gyrating but then one by one the men started they're equivalent to 'lap dancing' for the women. Woman's faces were brought down to rub against the cloth covered cocks and balls or bare asses of the men. The men in the 'socks' would flop their cocks back and forth across women's faces or breasts, or grab women's hands and place their cock in their hands and make a fucking motion into their hands. The show continued along this line for sometime, Leah had two drinks during the time, and then things got a little more interesting -- the men took off the g-strings!

All of the men were above average in length, and some in girth -- especially the biker guy! His cock was a little thicker than a beer can. He was proving it to everyone by holding up an empty can next to his hard cock. The shortest of the cocks appeared to be about 8 inches and the longest belonging to the 'African tribesman' was at least 10 inches. As soon as they were naked they all applied baby lotion to their own cocks making them shiny in the odd mood lighting of the condo.

Leah was momentarily distracted by a young lady of maybe eighteen years old or so, whom Leah hadn't seen prior that evening, was walking around gathering the discarded clothing of the strippers and placing them in a large duffle bag - the military kind - like Jim used for his deployment 'Go' bag as he called it. The girl was dressed very casual not at all like the rest of the women attending the party so Leah guessed that she was employed by the company that provided the male entertainment -- probably a 'stage assistant' or some such title. The girl moved quietly and spoke to no one while she busied herself with her work.

Leah's attention returned to the men who had started a rotation around the room going from women to women, stroking their cocks in front of their faces, offering their cocks to the women to touch, hold, or stroke. Connie was eager to stroke every cock in the place but seemed to spend the most time on the Biker Guy's huge cock, he had to actually back away to get Connie to release him so he could move on. Leah played with everyone's cock but wasn't really all that interested in the larger that life penis' -- Leah had no desire to stretch out her tight pussy on any of these monsters. But the eroticism of the night was having an effect on her libido, and her pussy, she was wet -- and was dying to get home to her dildo.

The men grew more brazen as the night went on -- now they were rubbing their cocks on the women's faces and offering a taste to anyone who would partake. Leah passed on all accounts, partly because the baby oil was a turnoff, but mostly because she didn't want to try and fit these huge cocks in her mouth. Connie was a different story she took the cocks as deep as she could every time, and when the Biker Guy came around again she played with him the most. Connie even mouthed both of his nuts through the scrotum while she stroked his cock and this time the biker didn't seem to mind and stayed much longer with Connie than he did with the other ladies. Several of the women were just as daring as Connie and very few seemed to either be blessed with out having a gag reflex or just to be drunk enough to ignore it. And there were a rather large number of women who were obvious prudes and didn't abide by the sexual antics of the evening and who abruptly left the festivities. Leah had a hard time understanding how any women could be sexual enough to watch a man jack his cock in front of you but be offended by the sight of women stroking or sucking that very same cock.

Now that the prudes were gone, presumably leaving only wild wanton women, the men upped the ante a little more by posing the women either bent over or in the missionary position so that they could rub there cocks over the prominent asses and crotches of the women. The tribesman had his fun with Leah pushing Leah back into the cushions of the couch and spreading her legs which bunched her skirt up exposing her black thong to his roving eyes. Leah actually enjoyed the humping he gave her, his long hard cock rubbed her clit very nicely even through the thin rayon material of her panties. At one point the head of his cock caught in the material and moved it to the side enough that his cock was rubbing the exposed outer labia of Leah's pussy. Leah was a little surprised by the contact, and somewhat worried about STD's -- these guys obviously got around one way or another. So Leah grabbed his nearly 12 inches of cock with both hands and started jacking him for all she was worth. This seemed to take his mind off of the task he had given himself enough for Leah to turn him around facing the other direction and continued to jack him off with her right hand until he shot several large ropy strings of cum all over the coffee table and carpet to the cheers of Connie and the other women. This of course was a prelude to all of the other strippers as women began to beat them off as well.

Leah needed to get away from Connie, the strippers, everybody, and just take a breath. Leah made her way to the glass wall of the poolroom and stood leaning against the smooth glass closing her eyes and trying to relax. She needed to get fucked. But Connie's being at her place wouldn't make it easy for her and Daniel to have the space and time that Leah needed. Leah opened her eyes and the sex fest was still in high gear, as if those precious few seconds with her eyes closed had made a difference. Leah scanned the room and then looking through the glass wall she spied Brad the bartender/med student beckoning her with the wave of his hand. 'If I can't get fucked, I'm getting drunk' Leah thought.

Leah was amazed at how much sound was muffled by the glass wall when she passed through the pool room doorway and the door swung shut behind her. Leah walked the distance of the room and Brad watched her every step, his gaze making Leah even wetter. 'So it looked like you were having a really good time in there!'

Leah's thoughts were reeling 'Oh my gawd! He saw what I did?!? I had forgotten he was in here! He's going to think I'm such a slut!' Leah blushed 'Oh my gawd! I can't believe that I did that, I've never even seen a male stripper before tonight...'

Reassuringly Brad offered 'Everyone needs a good release now and then -- it's okay to let loose and have some fun you know? Besides you looked so hot.'

'I'm hot all right! I've never seen anything like this before. It's crazy!'

Brad hands Leah a glass of ice water 'Here drink this -- you don't want to get dehydrated that'll make the hangover much worse.' Leah leaned on the bar to reach the glass and her change of angle allowed her to see the lower half of Brad's body -- still wearing the white boxer briefs but his cock was much bigger now bulging out the material and running down the left leg of the shorts.

Brad busied himself making a very colorful drink layered in reds and oranges and hands it to Leah 'Now enjoy this rum runner and relax, you're the sexiest woman in the place!'

Leah sipped the drink through the straw and was amazed at the sweet taste and then the slight burn from the rum as she swallows... 'This is really good.'

Brad warned 'Just sip it okay, it's pretty strong, but it's as pretty as the woman holding it!'

'I bet you say that to all the women who ogle your package!' as she stared long and hard at his covered cock, while sipping long and hard on the drinks straw.

'Just the one or two who make it hard.' squeezing his shaft for emphasis.

Leah countered biting the straw between her teeth 'You're not hard! Just interested...'

'Very interested...' Brad parried.

'What does it take to get you hard?' Leah asked as she slurped the last of the rum runner.

'I'd like to see what that African Headhunter got to see, that would definitely make me hard.' Brad answered reaching for the empty glass 'I told you to just sip this -- maybe you should sit down before it hits you and you fall down.' pointing Leah to a bar stool. Leah accepted the offer and sat heavily in the stool.

'So if I show you my panties you'll get hard?' Leah asked unbelievingly.

'Definitely, I'm getting harder just thinking about your panties!' Brad laughed.

Leah partially stood and leaned over the bar to look at Brad's cock, it might have been a little bigger - but it did look stiffer. So Leah hopped up off the stool and had to grab the bar as her head spun, just a little, and then walked around the end of the bar so that she was completely behind the bar 'Okay here you go, but you had better get a hard on mister.' Leah pulled her skirt up bunching it around her hips and turned around to give him the full affect.

Brad commented 'A thong! Very daring!'

Leah finished the turn and her eyes settled back on Brad's cock -- which wasn't any bigger! 'Okay Mr. Softie! You promised me that if I showed you my panties that you'd have a woody, I'm no carpenter but that's not a woody!'

'Well I said that if I saw what the stripper saw...' Brad hoped that she was daring enough but not to drunk to get his meaning. But the look on her face told him she didn't. 'If you were lying in front of me with your legs spread and skirt pulled up...' Brad offered.

'Man you are hard -- no pun intended -- to please aren't you?' Leah giggled as she laid down on the textured cement floor. Leah assumed a missionary position spreading her legs as wide as the bar and rear cabinets would allow. Leah watched and as promised Brad's cock grew longer and stiffer and moved farther down the leg of the shorts until the head popped out the left leg opening. But the moment was interrupted by what Leah guessed were two women ordering drinks. Leah thought for sure someone would look over the bar to see Brad's crotch and then discover her on the floor so she closed her legs and scooted as close to the bar as she could.

Not having found the hidden Leah and with their ordered drinks the women left and Brad, his dick still hard and poking out the leg of the shorts, looked down 'Oh is the show over?' He asked.

'I'll show you mine if you show me yours?' Leah giggled.

'You've already seen more of me than I have of you?' Brad said hopefully.

'Okay new deal -- you pull your pants down and I'll pull my panties down. Deal?' Leah asked.

'Deal!' Brad quickly responded and then pulled his pants down allowing his hard cock to spring up and bounce before settling into a parallel position to the ground. Leah was impressed -- he was completely shaven both the cock and balls were bare. And he was almost identical in size and girth to Jim; a respectable 7 ½ inches long and just wide enough to close your fingers for a good grip.

Leah lifted her hips and pulled her thong down to her knees and started to spread her legs realizing the thongs hindrance and pushed them all the way down and off. Once the panties cleared her heels Leah scooted into the middle of the isle and spread her legs as wide as the isle again. Brad took in the lovely site before him, Leah was gorgeous; a small little strip of blonde pubic hair and her pussy was completely bare. Brad could see that Leah's labia were engorged and new that if he touched her she'd be wet.

Damn more bar patrons! Brad stood as close to the bar as possible his cock jutting into the shelving spaces below the bar. And Leah scooted close to the bar again but sat up off the hard floor. Leah's raised position brought her up enough to see Brad's cock in the light of the under the bar rope lighting. His cock was going soft! Leah reached up and grabbed it and started stroking it the best she could with her left hand. Brad never faltered or let on that something was going on under the bar, even when his cock returned to full mast, and Leah continued to jack him off. When these customers left he turned towards Leah to give her better access and looked down at the beautiful woman seated on the floor with his dick in her hand and moaned.

'You're not going to cum are you?' Leah asked.

'I will if you keep that up!' Brad offered leaning his head back and closing his eyes as Leah continued to pump his hard cock.

'Brad have you seen Leah?' Connie said scaring both Brad and Leah. But it was too late Connie had seen the handjob action before the two had been scared into stopping and leaned over the bar to see Leah seated on the floor. 'Well someone's having some fun? The strippers weren't enough for you?' Connie jibed, looking back and forth from her daughter to Brad's hard cock.

Leah answered 'They got me so horny! And Brad said I made him horny... and one thing led to another...'

And then Connie appeared around the end of the bar and helped Leah to stand up. 'Well if you two want to go find a quiet place I'll watch the bar for you Brad.' Connie was staring at his still hard cock and balls. Brad looked down and pulled his shorts back up making his cock stick out the top of the shorts making Connie and Leah laugh. Brad laughed too. Brad grabbed Leah by the hand and pulled her towards the door at the rear of the pool room.

Connie noticed Leah's panties on the floor and called out to her 'Leah, you might want these.' And then reached into her purse for two condoms and handed the panties and condoms to Leah. Leah was shocked - Connie knew that she was dating Daniel and yet she was giving her condoms to use with Brad? Leah shoved the items in her purse and turned to hurry back to the door that Brad was holding open.