Leah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then on the couch closest to the door was her mother with the biker guy between her legs. Connie's head was back leaning over the arm of the couch her dress was pulled down exposing her black bra covered breasts and her dress was bunched around her waist showing off her thigh high encased legs which were wrapped around the naked ass of the biker.

Leah stood sipping her drink while watching the three couples fuck enjoying the newness of this live porno until she noticed the pressure in her bladder. Leah walked around the corner to the bathroom and partially closed the door pulling up her skirt to sit on the stool. Admiring the décor of the bathroom as her urine stream splashed into the bowl beneath her Leah was surprised when the door pushed open and the construction man walked in his heavy limp cock hang before him covered in a red condom 'I'm sorry, I really need to clean up. Do you mind?' He asked.

Leah just looked up at him her pee continued to tinkle in the bowl 'No go ahead.' Leah's eyes dropped to his cock and she noticed the large amount of jism filling the reservoir head of the condom. The sperm laden condom actually swung more than the man's big dick. The man pinched the base of his cock lifting it slightly with his left hand and began rolling the condom down his long cock with his right hand and tossed the now stretched material into the wastebasket with a heavy thud sound.

When Leah looked up from the trashcan to his face he was looking down past Leah's face and she realized that leaning over on her elbows as she was that her halter was gaping on the sides her leaving her breasts in full view 'You have the most beautiful breasts -- they're real aren't they?' He asked.

Leah laughed 'All me. No saline here.'

'...Beautiful breasts...' He repeated as he turned to step in the shower. Leah watched through the clear glass as he turned the water on and began washing himself. Leah marveled at how his huge dick flopped around from his washing. Leah wrapped her hand in several layers of toilet paper and half stood to wipe and then repeated the process making sure to wipe away all the remaining evidence of her tryst with Brad. Leaving her skirt up Leah stood and turned toward the sink to wash and then dry her hands before smoothing her skirt down, and then taking one last glance at the swinging dick behind the shower door Leah turned and walked back to the kitchen. Leah returned to her drink and sipped from it turning to see that the little lady was now bouncing up and down on the black man's huge dick. The woman was no longer visible on the closest couch and the biker was seated upright his still hard dick wrapped in a blue condom standing proudly in his crotch while Connie still lay in her previous position unmoving except for her heaving breasts.

Leah pored another margarita and crossed the room. As she rounded the first couch the naked woman laid on her side with a grin on her face. Leah offered the drink to her mother who readily took it and gulped it down in one long drink. When she finished Leah asked 'Someone's been having some fun?' looking from her mothers matted bush to the hugely thick phallus of the biker guy who sat with his erection proudly displayed before him.

Connie introduced Leah 'This is my younger sister Leah. Leah this is Wally.' Leah looked from his face down to his gargantuan cock; the stretched blue latex of the condom gave it an odd color reminding Leah of the pallor of death.

Wally broke Leah's morbid train of thought by grabbing his dick and slowly jacking off while his eyes never left Leah's body. Wally paused to remove the condom unceremoniously dropping it on the carpeted floor between his legs and then resumed his slow strokes 'Show me your tits.' Wally commanded. Leah pulled the sides of the halter farther apart allowing both of her nipples to peak through the deep V of the leather top. 'Pinch your nipples.' Leah had some difficulty holding the top open and grabbing her nipples but managed to stretch them out away from her breasts releasing them to let them bounce and jiggle. 'Are you wearing panties under that skirt?' Wally asked. Leah pulled the halter to her right to keep one breast fully exposed and then reached down with both hands to pull up her skirt exposing her small tuft of pubic hair and her hairless and puffy pussy. 'Little girl, you have the greatest body!' Wally commented as his stroking became faster and firmer.

Leah put her heeled left foot on to the corner of the couch turning her knee outward so that her pussy was more visible to the seated man. 'Damn that's the tightest little pussy I've ever seen... do you think this would even fit inside you?' shaking his cock as reference. Leah used the fingers of her left hand to spread the lips of her pussy and expose the reddened inner tissue to his eager eyes. 'God damn girl, why don't you just sit down on this big'ol cock for me?' again shaking his dick. Connie reached over pushing the man's hand away and then with both of her hands began jacking the huge cock off. Wally leaned his head back never looking away from Leah's body and allowed Connie to jerk him off. Connie's arms were just getting tired when Wally began thrusting his hips up to meet Connie's down stroke and then with a loud guttural grunt cum began shooting out of his cock falling back to coat Connie's hands and his entire crotch. When the flow subsided Connie pulled her dripping hands away, several strings of semen stretched and broke as her hands retreated from the still hard penis.

Both Leah and Connie stared in awe at the unwavering, unshrinking penis. This man had to be in his late 30's or early 40's and he was still hard! Wally saw the confused look on their faces and proudly waved his pole around and exclaimed 'Viagra! It's the greatest invention since porn!' And again his head fell back to rest on the back of the couch but this time with a big grin on his face.

Connie gingerly stood leaving her dress bunched up around her waist to walk to the bathroom with Leah close on her heals idly watching her mothers lightly dimpled ass sway to and fro as she walked. The naked women on the couch was now passed out snoring & drooling onto the cushion of the couch, Leah noted her position was adequate to keep her airway clear should she vomit. As both women passed the bed on the way to the bathroom the young lady was sprawled across the bed with her legs akimbo showing her stretched and fiery red pussy which was leaking large white globs of what Leah assumed was the black man's cum.

Connie pushed her way past the black man, who was pointing his huge limp penis directing the stream of piss into the toilet bowl, once at the sink she too used a washcloth to cleanse her crotch unabashedly in full view of the pissing man. Leah was impressed with the size of this guy's bladder -- he was peeing when we got to the bathroom and just finished when Connie was done washing. Connie reached over and shook the piss from the huge black penis three times 'More than three times is playing with it.' Connie said while smiling before washing her hands.

Connie pulled and rearranged her dress and smoothed it down before joining Leah in the kitchenette. Leah had two plates with cheese and vegetables and two glasses of water waiting for her mother 'Okay, I think we've both had our fun for the night don't you?' Leah asked.

Connie gave Leah a big hug and offered 'Happy Birthday & Graduation!'

Leah hugged her back and replied 'Happy Birthday to you too. But let's get out of here.'

The women made their way to the coat rack and donned their coats stepping out into the cold night air. The wind was cold on their bare pussies under their short skirts and hastened their walk to the van. The driver had the door open and waiting for them when they made it to the vehicle, there was a sleeping woman slumped over in the far rear seat -- she was wearing a long coat but was naked beneath the coat and in her present state she was exposing her breasts and oddly shaved crotch to all who looked. The large van's interior was very warm, and both Connie and Leah opened their coats in response to the warmth. When the driver returned to the driver's seat he swiveled to ask if they knew the woman in back, to which they replied no, and then the driver asked where they were going to? Leah gave her address and the driver swiveled the bucket seat back into place and put the van in gear.

Leah and Connie compared notes on the events of the evening while munching on the snacks and would occasionally look back to check on the sleeping woman. When the van pulled up in front of Leah's apartment building the woman has slid almost completely out of her seat. Leah went back and checked on her buy gently shaking her and then doing a sternal rub to elicit a loud groan and the woman pushed Leah's hand away. 'That's a good sign, she's just trashed.' Leah rearranged the woman on the seat and closed her coat around her to provide some modesty and then opened her purse to find her billfold and a drivers license it was a local address in a zip code from the north central side of town. Leah returned the billfold to the wallet and the wallet to the purse and then turned to exit the now open door of the van. Once outside she presented the drivers license to the van driver and asked 'Can you see she gets home alright - ' looking down at the drivers nametag Leah added '- Levi. I'm going to check on her tomorrow so I'd appreciate it if you took her straight home.' Leah was somewhat leery of leaving a defenseless and naked woman to the mercy of a strange man but...

The driver guaranteed her safe delivery home and pulled away before Leah turned to walk inside her building. The apartment door was ajar and the shower running when Leah made it up the stairs to her apartment. Leah closed and double bolted the door and then picked up Connie's dress and bra which were on the floor leading into the bedroom and then her thigh highs which were on the bathroom floor outside the shower. Leah dropped the clothes into a pile next to Connie's bags and then stripped out of her leather skirt and halter and dropped them next to her clothes hamper 'There's a trip to the dry cleaners.' Leah thought.

Leah strolled naked into the kitchen and filled two glasses of water from the filter pitcher in the fridge, noticing the chocolate strawberries she grabbed two placing them on a napkin just as Connie emerged from the bathroom with towel wrapped around her head, and towel wrapped around her body. Connie drank heavily from the water glass before speaking 'That was a fun night, but I'm so sore it's not funny!'

Leah looked down at her sore pussy and the agreed with her mother 'It's just not fair that we have to pay for our fun for the next day or so and the guys don't have anything to worry about except who get's to sleep -.'

'IN THE WET SPOT!' Connie finished in the sentence in unison with Leah. And they both had a good long laugh.