Leah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Leah stepped inside she recognized the room as being a steam room. There were two stadium style wooden benches at the rear of the room and a steam gizmo in the corner. The room was cool though. Brad started to pull her into an embrace and Leah stepped back with her hand on his chest. 'I'm sort of seeing someone so we have some rules to follow --' Leah saw the look on his face. 'But don't get too disappointed just yet. We're going to get each other off but no fucking and no kissing. Is that agreeable?'

The look on Leah's face was priceless; she was just drunk enough that the serious tone she was trying to maintain was coming off so cute and sexy that he couldn't help but laugh 'I'm putty in your hands or what ever body part you'll let me be in?'

Leah smiled and turned to lock the door but there was no latch 'fuck it!' she thought 'Mom will keep people out for me.' Leah turned and stepped out of her heals and let her purse slip from her shoulder to land next to the discarded shoes, next Leah reached back for the zipper of her skirt and noticed Brad just standing there watching her 'Strip mister, I want you naked.' Brad eagerly complied pulling his tuxedo T-shirt off over his head while kicking off his shoes and then pushing his shorts down and off his feet. By the time he was naked Leah was just finishing untying her top and lifted it over her head allowing it to join her other items on the floor.

Leah now naked moved to the lower bench lying down with her legs spread wide her right leg bent at the knee and against the rise of the upper bench and her left leg hanging off the side of the bench with her foot flat on the floor. Leah started rubbing her clit almost before she was settled on the wooden surface. 'Come over here and kneel between my legs.' Brad with cock in hand kneeled on the bench and continued to jack his cock while Leah frigged her clit. Leah quickly came, her juices now visible on her labia and fingers, Brad's eyes never left Leah's body lingering between her beautiful tits or her hairless cunt. Leah continued rubbing her clit and was on her way to her second orgasm when she asked Brad 'Are you close to cumming?'

Brad replied 'No, not yet.'

Leah sat up and watched Brad who continued to jack his hard cock, Leah switched hands rubbing her clit, and then reached out to cradle Brad's balls in her right hand. Brad moaned from the erotic contact, while Leah marveled in the completely smooth feel of Brad's scrotum, there was no hair whatsoever. 'Do you shave or wax?' Leah asked.

'A friend waxes me.' Brad explained a little breathless.

Leah lifted her eyes from his fisting cock and balls to look at his face 'A 'friend'?' Leah posed wondering if it was a guy or girl friend?

Brad caught the innuendo and further elaborated 'A 'friend' with privileges, Jana, she's also a med student and we don't have time to find significant partners so we fill a need for each other -- she has some quirks though. One is that I have no body hair. And two is that I don't cum inside her.'

'Why doesn't she just take contraceptives or have you wear a condom?' Leah asked now locking eyes with Brad.

'No it's not an issue of birth control she equates cumming inside her as an act of intimacy, one that she is saving for her significant other.' Brad explained.

Leah looked at his chest and belly for the first time her hand left his balls to follow her eyes and indeed he was smooth and soft; completely void of any hair. Leah's eyes and hand moved down to his left thigh which was also bald as well, Leah caressed the smooth soft skin and then leaned forward to run her hand around the smooth soft left cheek of his ass. Leah's change in position brought her face within an inch of his hard cock and she moved her hand back to cup his balls and then tentatively stuck her tongue out and licked the head of his prick eliciting another moan from Brad.

Leah then inserted her hand under Brad's hand and stroked his cock a few times before swinging her right leg back so she was seated on the bench with both feet flat on the floor. She then leaned to her left and still holding tightly to Brad's cock pulled him with until he was lying on his left side behind Leah spoon fashion. When they were settled Leah started into a slow but firm stroking action on Brad's cock making Brad moan again. Brad took the opportunity to reach around with his right arm and grope Leah's right breast, cupping and lifting the heavy but firm mammary in his hand and then stopping to pinch her nipples and roll the hard buds between his fingers -- Leah's moaned from his manipulation.

Leah's pussy ached from the eroticism of the moment -- neither of them knew each others last name, but they were completely naked with one another, and were hopefully going to make each other cum. Leah pulled Brad's hand down to her pussy rubbing his fingers across her clit a few times to give him direction, Brad continued the motion centered on her pleasure button while she moaned and moved her now free left hand to her right breast and continued pinching and rolling her nipples.

Brad switched to pinching and rolling Leah's clit much the same way he had done her nipple, causing Leah's breathing to come in short gasps, her abdominal and thigh muscles quivered and she came hard -- her juices wetting her thigh and Brad's fingers. Leah's motion on Brad's hard cock paused while she came but began again in earnest when she caught her breath. 'Damn! This guy's got some staying power.' Leah thought. 'Are you closer?' Leah asked.

Again Brad replied 'Nope, not yet.'

Leah sat and turned to push and pull Brad until he was centered on his back on the bench. Happy with his position Leah straddled his head and leaned over to grab his hard cock and lick it from base to tip and then licking around the head until her saliva coated it enough to take him in her mouth and continued to swirl her tongue around the head while applying gentle suction all the while jacking his cock up and down. Brad moaned and licked Leah's pussy from clit to perineum and then driving his tongue deep into her pussy tasting the salty, tangy, emissions of her cunt before locking his lips around her clit applying suction and circling his tongue around the nubbin much the same way Leah is doing with the head of his cock. Both of them moaned into each others genitals adding sexy vibrations to the mix bringing about further moans.

Leah's orgasm came quickly her thighs closing on Brad's head and squeezing as she finished, she continued to hold him in her mouth but again had to pause her stroking to let the sensations wash over her. Leah began mouthing as much as Brad's cock as she could without gagging in hopes of coaxing his cum, but after several minutes Leah's aching neck muscles told her that it was time to change tactics. Leah let Brad's cock fall from her mouth and sat up grinding her pussy into Brad's mouth who had been tongue fucking her since her orgasm.

Leah stood and turned to again straddle Brad, but this time at his groin, settling her pussy down against Brad's cock and started rocking her pelvis on its length. Leah's natural lubricants mixed with Brad's saliva and Leah's saliva coating Brad's cock allowed her to easily start sliding her pussy back and forth over the length of his cock. Brad's moans made Leah believe that this would do the trick but again after several minutes there was still no jism.

Leah found a rhythm that she liked using the head of his dick to rub her clit each time she slid down his dick, and soon Leah was on her way to cumming again. Brad seemed to be getting into it as well reaching up and tweaking her nipples and giving little pelvic thrusts adding to her pleasure. And then Leah came and she had to slide forward to avoid any direct contact with her over stimulated clit just as Brad's pelvis was rocking back from an upward thrust causing the head of his cock to pop into Leah's pussy. The want, the need, the ache in Leah's pussy to be filled drove her to sit fully on his cock. Brad's eyes popped open when his cock had just entered her cunt and he gasped when Leah slid down taking the entire length balls deep 'I thought you didn-' Leah cut Brad off by reaching down and putting a finger to his lips and then slid the finger into his mouth where he tongued the finger tip.

'I need to be fucked...' Leah begged 'I want you to fuck me.' Brad groaned and bit down on her finger in acquiescence and Leah started moving up and down his dick enjoying the sensation of being filled so deeply again, but still wishing that he was thicker to help stretch and stimulate her clitoris. To compensate Leah slid backwards on the bench toward Brad's feet until the shaft and base of his cock were rubbing her clit with each raise and lower of her pussy 'Oh ya, that feels so good.' Leah cooed.

'Play with my nipples.' Leah commanded. Brad complied and grunted each time Leah sat hard on his cock, before lifting off until just the widened glans of his cock's head remained in her pussy, and then settling back until burying him so deeply that he was just touching her uterus. Leah was thrilled to have something inside her and stimulating her clit at the same time and began a series of multiple small orgasms that were more satisfying in a way she had longed for all night, all day for that matter starting that afternoon exposing herself during the massage. Leah's moaning grew louder with each passing cum, and keeping up a steady rhythm riding Brad's cock was starting to cause a burning in her thigh muscles until finally with one last orgasm Leah fell forward onto Brad's chest with a breathy 'Oh my gawd!'

But Brad wasn't done; he was feeling the familiar pressure in his lower stomach and balls and was on a path to pleasure that he didn't want to stop. Leah was almost limp from what seemed like one long continuous orgasm as Brad roughly sat up and grabbed Leah under the arms picking her up so that he could stand and flip her over on to her back. All Leah could do was wrap her legs around Brad and hold on with quivering thighs. Pinning her body under his own Brad slid his hard cock back inside her warm, moist cunt and began a furious pistoning action that would lead to his cum.

Leah spurred him on 'That's it fuck me... fuck me... fuck me with your big hard dick... fuck me... oh gawd... fuck me...' Leah lifted her arms out and above her head and Brad grabbed her wrists which added to Leah's long time fantasy of being taken forcefully 'Oh gawd, that's it... fuck me hard... fuck me hard... harder... harder... unghhhhh!' And for the first time in her life Leah came without any direct stimulation to her clit or her g-spot and it was glorious. Leah screamed out her orgasm as her vaginal muscles contracted involuntarily tightening the silky walls of her pussy on Brad's cock triggering his impending orgasm 'I'm going to cum! Brad cried 'Where do you want me to cum?' Brad asked more out of habit than concern.

Leah wanted to please the stranger that had given her so much pleasure in the last hour 'Cum inside me. I want you to cum inside me!' Leah pleaded. Brad released Leah's wrists and collapsed on top of her crushing her breasts with his chest. Brad's hands gripped underneath Leah's ass to pull her up into each of his thrusts and in response Leah grabbed both of Brad's ass cheeks pulling him into her until with a loud grunt Brad came. Leah could feel the flood of warmth filling her pussy and the warm trickle as it spilled out and down her ass.

Brad rose up on his arms allowing Leah to look down between their bodies to see his penis still dripping a mixture of their combined fluids now reddened, limp, and hanging 'You made a mess.' Leah said.

Brad also looked down and laughed 'You told me to. And thanks for that -- it's been a really long time.' Rising to his knees resting on his haunches Leah reclined on her elbows to keep his flaccid penis in sight, intrigued, and a little repulsed by the hairless genitalia in its limp form. Not taking into account Brad's mature & muscular frame his shaved cock and balls looked like those of a preadolescent. Leah was confused she liked the look and feel when aroused and erect, but in the present state...

Leah abruptly sat up on the upper bench level their combined fluids poring from her pussy as she moved 'Damn I really filled you up didn't I?' Brad stated looking between Leah's slightly spread legs and at the pools of cum on the bench seat. Leah spread her legs wider as Brad moved closer to examine the results of their coupling 'I can see inside you and there's still a lot in there.' Brad almost marveled. Leah bore down pushing some of the remaining fluid in her canal out feeling it run down her perineum into the crack of her ass. 'Holy shit! That's so cool!' Brad exclaimed.

Leah repeated the contraction for Brad's wide eyes and smiling face and then leaned back against the wall and reached down with both of her hands to pull her pussy open even futher 'Did I get it all or is there more inside me?' Leah asked enjoying the lewdness of exposing herself to this strange man.

Brad leaned in close enough that Leah could feel his warm breath on her thighs and pussy goose bumps appearing on her thighs from the thrill of the sensation and then slowly inserted his right index finger moving the finger around inside feeling the silky smooth and very wet walls of her vagina when he brushed her g-spot causing Leah to gasp and her pussy to tighten on his finger 'Holy crap, that's amazing.' Brad quietly said almost to himself.

Leah did some Kegel's gripping and then releasing his finger a few times 'If you can make me cum again, I'll do that to your cock.' Leah offered. Brad excited by the prospect of having his cock squeezed by her cunt like that enthusiastically started sawing his digit in and out finger fucking Leah's cunt. Leah crunched forward grabbing his forearm 'Woooo... easy... I'm still a little tender down there from that big cock of yours sweetie.' Leah pulled his wrist pushing his finger deeper and then sliding her hand down to his hand 'Now turn your hand palm up and curl your finger at me.' Leah raised her right hand mimicking the desired action with her finger 'Just like you want me to cum to you.' Brad's index finger was just the right length to touch her g-spot eliciting a loud gasp Leah slouched back against the wall 'That's it right there! Do you feel that small protrusion of tissue? That's my g-spot -- if you keep rubbing that I'll cum all over your finger.' Brad began the motion racking Leah's body with strong sensations of pleasure 'Slower, that's perfect. Just keep doing that.'

Leah relaxed back pinching and stretching both of her nipples enjoying the build up to orgasm when Brad asked 'Do you want me to lick your clit?'

Leah opened her eyes and almost laughed at the expression of sexual need on Brad's face, not having to look down to know that his cock would be rock hard, his face showed how much he wanted to fuck her again 'I want you to suck my clit.' Leah commanded.

Brad leaned down and was forced to angle his hand and arm downward to make room for his chin causing him to unknowingly increase the pressure on her g-spot making her gasp at approximately the same time that he locked his lips around Leah's extended clitoris. It took Leah a moment to grow accustomed to the combined stimuli but then she was on her way again. Leah's breaths were in short gasps from Brad's vantage point he watched her firm breasts rapidly rise and fall with her chest wall. So enraptured by her beautiful tits he would have missed the quivering of her abdominal muscles if it weren't for the tight grip her pussy had on his finger.

Brad pulled his finger free as soon as Leah's breathing slowed and her cunt relaxed. Scooting on his knees Brad positioned himself to penetrate her with his rock hard cock. Leah almost screamed when his wide glans slipped inside her pussy and nudged her womb, it was too much too soon, so she clamped down on his cock as tight as she could. Brad moaned loudly and then said 'God Damn! That feels so fucking good!' Leah started her exercises while Brad held his cock buried balls deep in her pussy, each squeeze making Brad moan a little louder than before. Leah wasn't sure who was surprised more her or Brad when he came. Leah felt two or three warm spurts and squeezed his cock one last time making Brad grunt before he fell back to sit heavily on the lower bench.

Leah sat up and watched intently as Brad's semi-hard cock deflated into a small limp slimy mess, Leah had to wonder about this Jana character -- did she like the little boy look? Because Leah didn't, making a mental note to never ask any boyfriend she was dating to wax.

Leah stood and stepped down to the floor feeling one small trickle of fluid run down her left inner thigh. Leah looked about the room for something to clean herself with when she heard the laughing and hollering outside the door. Leah had to stand on her tiptoes to look out the small round window of the steam room door but she could see several people splashing in the pool and one of the strippers come down the slide splashing into the water.

Leah turned to Brad who was still supine on the bench his breathing had slowed and his head was turned towards her with a small smile curling his lips 'That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt!' his inflection was one of total satiation.

Leah smiled and closed the distance between the door and him 'Thank you. You were pretty amazing yourself.' Leaning down she took his limp still shiny cock in her mouth completely licking around it several times and then sucking on it hard as she backed off until it fell from her mouth with a loud plop.

Brad's eyes almost rolled back in his head from the wonderful sensations and he moaned. When he opened his eyes again Leah had her skirt pulled up and was zipping it closed 'So I can't try and make up for that - how shall I say it? Surprisingly fast quickie?' He said as he leaned up on his elbows.

'I'll take it as a compliment to my skills as a lover.' Leah said with a smile bending to pick up her halter giving Brad a perfect view of her tits with a slight hang from her position. Leah slipped the halter over her neck and pulled it down into place covering her pert breasts. Brad groaned when her nipples were covered. Leah looked up at his pouting face as she reached behind her to tie the halter closed. Leah bent again and slung her purse over her shoulder and then still bent slipped both of her high heeled shoes on.

Leah spun towards the door and Brad stopped her with 'You're just going to leave me laying here aren't you?'

Leah turned with a shit eating grin and said 'If you think you can get it up again, I'm sure one of the ladies outside would be happy to give you a go...' and turned back to push the door open.

Brad asked 'I don't even get a phone number?'

Leah half turned holding the door open 'I'm sure we'll see each other around the hospital.' And let the door close. Leah walked over to the bar and grabbed a napkin bending to wipe her left leg from the knee to up under her skirt and tossed the napkin in the trashcan before turning to look around the room for her mother. No one was even aware of Leah's presence or the fact that she had just came from the steam room door.

The beautiful California blonde was naked on her knees, her purple dress was no where to be seen, and she was holding her breasts for two of the strippers to jack off onto.

There were three women - no make that four - one more head just popped up from under the water in the pool with three more of the strippers.

Leah walked towards the pool room door as the glass was too steamy to make out much other than the lights and some unmoving shadows from the other room. Leah walked into the open kitchen area which was empty and mouthed a cube of cheese on a decorative tooth pick and pored herself a strawberry margarita. Taking a large sip Leah turned to scan the remainder of the condo. There was the African tribesman kneeling behind the ass of the younger woman Leah had noticed earlier, the large black man was pounding away at the girl's ass while the girl gripped the headboard of the water bed. Leah could see the silhouette of his huge cock each time he pulled back before plunging it into her again 'How could that petite little thing take all 10 inches of his cock without screaming bloody murder, it had to be bruising the shit out of her uterus.' Leah wondered. On the couch directly behind the bed facing the door was a naked woman riding someone or something beneath her and occasionally a man's hand would reach up and squeeze her small squishy breasts. Leah mused to herself 'I hope my tits don't flatten out like that when I have kids.'