All Comments on 'Leah's BBQ Ch. 01'

by Transfix

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Mediocre at best. Not finished, an anal fucking is not a turn on for me. The way this site is set up, I can make the comments that I feel are necessary, including content, and the anal fucking content to me is a turn-off.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Mediocre at best. Not finished, an anal fucking is not a turn on for me. The way this site is set up, I can make the comments that I feel are necessary, including content, and the anal fucking content to me is a turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Alcoholics are NOT sexy!

Ugh, the man in this story is a total pig! You must be a man. I assure you, not many women would find a drunk pissing on a tree, leaving a wet spot on his shorts, and vomiting after fucking in the least appealing.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
waiting

nice story but waiting for part 2 to see where it is going. I want to see what hubby dose when he finds out wife cheated on him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nah.

Does the author believe vomit is erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Haven't Read Part 2 Yet

But I am thinking that a number of party guests, including Andrew and Leah, heard the moans, groans , squeals and screams from Annie and Darryn. It shows what the wife and husband of two unabashed flirts can be driven to as retaliation for the humiliation they must endure. The statement, "It was only flirting." Is meaningless.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Simply a really juvenile attempt to write a story. The whore has sex with something named Darryn? Silly as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous