All Comments on 'Leah's Bondage Ch. 11 Choice 1'

by PassionStJohn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
oh

whats the other ending, dont keep us in suspense! its not fair, i wish you could write quicker. I love all of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
God, how I envy your talent!!!!!!!

Well done! I can't wait to read more, to see if there is another ending and find out what it holds for our heroine, to find out from the last chapters what Leah wrote on that damned napkin, to see what decision Carlton makes about Leah, to hear any news of Alexis and the others, to hear what happens when Carlton finds out what Raymond did to rescue Leah and that he kept her a secret for months ... I have so many questions, but mostly I have applause because I am in love with your writing skills. Bravo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
We Loved It ! ! !

Raymond finally got Leah and Primrose out of there and set them up with new papers, a job and a place to live. They are now Free. Carlton should be left to wither in his self pity. We noticed that he still thinks of Leah as a possession, slave , has control of her and even called her Rabbit. He will never change. He thinks of her while holding her collar? Stupid man. We don't want to read what might happen because this is the perfect ending. It could only get better if she destroys Carlton and makes him her slave. Leah, take care of Primrose like I do my sister.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Torn ...

Carlton deserves to suffer but id rather seen him rescue her and give her choice of submission like Ming was given....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This ia an excellent turn!!!!

Carlton needs to suffer for what he did to her and should not get her back. She should never submit to him of her own free will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm lost

It's like this, I love your writing. You are an excellent story teller. But I thought that Carlton loved Leah. He was a good master. When she ran away from the hospital he rescued her. When she was still afraid of him after her took her home, it was only right for him to feel upset and desirous of her trust. He wanted Leah to feel for him as he felt for her, and after a while she did. At Alexis's house, she wanted him back. He wanted her back. They should have ended up together. I think that Leah did find pleasure in the BDSM lifestyle. So why does she say she has a problem with being his slave at the end. Carlton didn't really arrange for Fritz to rape her, did he? And during the time that Leah was at Alexis's home, you hardly mentioned Primrose. Then at the end of the story, she and Leah end up like sisters?? And this is why I'm lost: how did Primrose become so semi-important when she didn't even have any lines. And will someone please explain to me why Carlton is evil besides the fact that he sold Leah to Alexis. Also tell me why didn't Carlton and Leah end up together, regardless of whether she remains a submissive or not. (sorry for writing so much) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just wonderful

You are a beautiful writer.

I felt every emotion Leah went through and it was just heartwrenching when he sold her...

Keep on writing and I hope to see more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yes!

you go girl! love the new/old Leah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Safe, Sane and consentual...!!

I guess I really love this ending because Leah has held her own ground...!! As it is, it was not consentual but at least she has not lost her individuality !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good!!!

This ending is awsome!!! Of all the endings for this story, I liked THIS one the best as eventhough she had feelings for him, despite her feelings and instinct to be at his feet, she still did not melt and held her ground. It is very important that as a person, she has got her own identity and individuality. If she wants to submit to him, then yes, she can, but then she also should have her own personality and choice to submit to him rather than doing it because she has got no choice. A Dom should not force his opinion and desires on her. The relationship is so much more beautiful and complete when its consensual and there is love. This aspect is proved by Raymond and Ming.

I really liked "Leah's bondage" a lot. Its certainly one of the best best stories in Literotica :)

WolfBrother1983WolfBrother1983about 12 years ago
I really like this ending

I think Leah & Carlton could work, with time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
best ending

Fantastic believable ending to a well-written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I have read the entire story, including both endings and I must say that I find this end the best one. I also think that you could work with it, say show how they both change and grow over time and how their relationship progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'd love to see the story continue on from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is the correct end

As above. Doesn't deserve her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous