Lean on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
640 Followers

They remained in an embrace until his softening cock finally slid out of her gooey pussy. He rolled off her and they lay together holding hands, exhausted and happy. "You were magnificent, my love." Angela sighed. "I've never felt so full of hot sperm or cum so hard with your father. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mom," Jeremy replied. "I'm so happy we're finally together. I've had feelings about you for years. Whenever you'd get dressed to go out with Dad, you always looked so sexy in your tight dresses and stiletto heels. When you'd wear a bikini in the pool or walk around the house in shorts and T-shirts and not wear a bra, I used to go in my room and jack off thinking about how hot you were."

Angela giggled, "I must have been unconsciously seducing you even then. Sometimes I'd peek at you in the shower after you came home from tennis practice and I'd jill off in my bedroom. When I thought you were watching me around the house, I'd always make sure you saw my tits or my pussy or my ass. Now let's snuggle and get some rest. Then we can fuck some more and then shower together. We may fuck in there too." She hugged her son to her and they drifted off to sleep, happy and content.

***

When Megan McMasters drove her vintage Boss 302 Mustang convertible into the garage, she saw that her mother's and brother's cars were there. She hadn't seen them since Christmas and, since she'd gone on Spring Break with Daniella to her home in Sao Paulo, Brazil, she was anxious to see them again. Dani! Loving, oh so sexy Dani! The very thought of her made Megan's pussy drip.

They'd met as assigned roommates in the woman's dorm during her freshman year and liked each other right away. Dani was friendly, witty, wicked smart, could speak and write in four languages and had a body that wouldn't quit. They totally enjoyed the others company, went everywhere together and, after studying at their desks, engaged in conversation about their day, their studies, their families, their friends, their pasts and everything in between.

Dani was a touchy-feely person and liked to be close to Megan whenever possible, touching her hand, her arm, her elbow, her waist and her hair as they walked to class or when they were alone. Megan liked the attention and began to reciprocate the friendly gestures. She idly wondered if maybe Dani was trying to seduce her and then chalked it up to her just being extra friendly and yet she felt a tingle whenever Dani touched her. Then one moonlit night ...

Megan was just drifting off to sleep when the mattress shifted and a warm body molded itself to her back. Megan slept naked and she knew Dani did as well, then the scent of jasmine wafted into her nostrils and she knew.

"Dani?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"What are you doing ... OH!" Dani's lips were working up and down where Megan's neck met her shoulder and two long, slim fingers were stroking Megan's already wet pussy. She uttered a shuddering gasp and said "Mmmmm, that feels so good, Dani."

"You like that, huh?" Dani purred. Her lips moved up Megan's neck, then sucked on her earlobe. Her fingers entered Megan's pussy, wiggled about, then went up to twiddle the girls hardening clit drawing another delighted gasp from her.

"I couldn't wait any longer," Dani continued, "I wanted you from day one, but I didn't know if you were into girls and then when you returned my caresses I figured you were at least bi-curious."

"I ... I've never been with a woman before," Megan said "Ohhhhh, that feels so good ... I ... I don't know what to do."

"Let me show you, sweetie," Dani replied. She sat up in the bed, eased Megan on her back, spread the girl's legs apart and lay on top of her, rubbing their pubic mounds together. Megan returned her roommates kisses hungrily, their tongues entwined in their open mouths, soft hands exploring each other's bodies.

Dani broke off kissing and moved down to Megan's firm breasts that rode proud and high on her torso, sucking one stiff nipple and then the other into her mouth, licking and sucking on it as Megan shivered and moaned. No boy had ever sucked her tits like this, all they ever wanted to do was fuck. Dani moved down Megan's naked body, licking, sucking, swirling her tongue in the girl's belly button making her squeak and giggle in surprise. Dani rubbed her face in Megan's lightly furred and trimmed mons and then she was at the girl's wet cunt, breathing in the delicious aroma of an aroused female as her mouth began to water.

Megan was trembling with anticipation. As Dani's lips moved sensuously down her body she had become aroused beyond belief and now she could feel the woman's warm breath on her most intimate of places. "Now I'm going to lick your pussy," Dani growled, her voice thick with lust. She then flicked her tongue along each labial lip, then licked up and down each one, fastened her mouth on Megan's leaking pussy, drove her tongue between the pink inner folds as far as it would go and began to thrust and wiggle it; scouring the delicate pink walls while sucking mouthfuls of precum.

"OH MY GOD!" Megan shrieked, her hands gripping handfuls of bedsheet as Dani ate her out. She bucked her hips up to Dani's busy mouth, wanting more tongue deep inside her and when two of her new lover's fingers began to twist against her slippery, sensitive inner flesh she uttered a burst of little shrieks, interspersed with gasps and guttural moans. Her pussy was aflame and Dani's mouth was driving her crazy. She had never known it could be like this.

Dani was in Heaven; nestled between her pretty roommate's legs, hands cradling her muscular ass cheeks, her mouth full of sweet pussy, gulping and swallowing the tart, flavorful juices flowing from her new lover's pink hole, fingers rubbing the spongy flesh of Megan's G-spot, the girls cries of ecstasy ringing in her ears. She felt her lover's body shudder, then go rigid and knew she was close to cumming. Dani redoubled her efforts, wanting to further excite Megan into a spine wrenching orgasm that she would never forget.

Megan writhed in sweet agony, her body was on fire, she could hardy breathe, Dani's ministrations were driving her wild, every nerve ending was throbbing and deep inside a glowing ball of heat was expanding into every inch of her body. Dani gently nibbled on Megan's throbbing clit with her sharp, white teeth while adding another finger in her lover's pussy. Her senses overloading, then Megan exploded into her new lover's mouth.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD!" Megan howled, her orgasm rolling and tumbling her senses like an ocean wave surging onto a distant shore. Her hips rose from the mattress, her pussy flooding Dani's mouth with jets of clear ejaculate, spraying her face and hair. Coughing and spluttering, the girl desperately tried to swallow as much of the musky nectar as she could, the rest coursing down her face and chin and soaking the mattress below.

Dani hung on to Megan's hips like a bulldog, continuing to eat her until she had another screaming orgasm, then another, finally collapsing back on the bed, gasping for breath. Dani swallowed the last of Megan's delicious girl cum and sighed "Mmmmm" like she'd just finished a gourmet dinner. Then she moved up on the bed and hugged a shivering Megan until she calmed. When Megan was finally breathing normally she said "That was wonderful, Dani, you're wonderful. Your mouth is wonderful. I've never cum that hard in my life."

"I wanted your first time to be special," Dani replied, kissing her. "You're so responsive to lovemaking, I almost came myself while I was eating you."

"I want to take care of that for you," Megan said, sitting up. "I want to suck your pussy and have you cum on my face."

Dani smiled, lay back, raised her knees and spread her legs wide. Megan slid between them and then crawled up her lover's body to lick and suck her jutting breasts. Dani moaned appreciatively as Megan's lips and tongue laved the soft flesh, stiff nipples and crinkled brown aureoles; her hands cupping and squeezing the soft titflesh.

"Ooohh, baby, that feels so damn good," Dani purred encouragingly, wanting more. Megan made her way down Dani's body the way she had done to her, kissing, licking, sucking until she reached her goal, gazing in awe and desire at Dani's pussy. She felt confident now. She would do to Dani what Dani had done to her and her mouth watered.

Megan had never been this close to another woman's genitals before and found it to be fascinating. Her lover's pussy was totally hairless except for a neatly trimmed 'landing strip' of pubic hair on her mons. Her labial lips were plump and crimson with engorged blood, the delicate pink inner lips dewy with drops of precum, the tunnel between barely open, dark and mysterious, the clit above peeking out from under it's hood; deep pink and begging to be sucked.

The scent of an aroused woman was strong in Megan's nostrils and she was momentarily lightheaded from the sensation. She so wanted to please this wonderful woman that had made her cum so hard, took a deep breath and pushed her face into the warm crevice, licking and sucking as hard as she could. It was like rubbing your face into a warm, juicy melon.

"OH, JESUS FUCK!" Dani screamed as Megan attacked her already sensitive cunt like a madwoman. What she lacked in skill she made up for in enthusiasm and soon Dani was jerking and writhing on the bed as Megan ate her out. Her lips and tongue seemed to be everywhere at once on Dani's labial lips, her inner lips, deep in her velvet tunnel, on her taint and down on the puckered star of her asshole, rimming and licking as the girl gasped and moaned in a frenzy of lust and desire.

Megan was lost in a welter of new tastes, smells and sensations as she made love to Dani's pussy and asshole. She scooped mouthfuls of thick, tangy, salty precum from Dani's pussy with her tongue, loving the musky taste. Who would ever had thought a woman's snatch would taste so good? She sucked Dani's throbbing clit into her mouth, nibbled gently on it and lashed it with her tongue, her lover's shrieks and moans telling her how well she was doing at her first time eating pussy. Consumed with desire, she wormed her stiff tongue against Dani's puckered hole, the sphincter muscle finally yielding to the pressure and the slippery organ wriggled inside causing Dani to groan with pleasure.

Megan worked Dani's asshole, then attacked her pussy again, feasting on her gooey banquet of pink flesh. Dani's hips began to jerk up from the bed and sway to and fro, so Megan knew she was close to having a colossal orgasm. Remembering what had been done to her, she bunched three fingers together, pushed them roughly into her lover's slick tunnel, spread them out and wiggled them around, all the while sucking on Dani's engorged clit.

That did it.

"AHHHEEEEEE!" Dani shrieked as her orgasm hit; sizzling along every nerve, jerking her body like a small boat in a choppy sea, taking her breath away, her vision turning misty red, tears running from her eyes. Megan was unrelenting, her mouth and fingers pleasuring her lover until she'd had two, then three hard orgasms, finally falling back on the bed moaning "No more, please, I can't take any more." Megan gave Dani a final lick, then slid up on the crumpled sheets to cuddle her until she recovered.

"Are you sure you've never eaten pussy before?" Dani said with a tired grin. "Nope, never," Megan replied. "I just did what you did to me and thought up some stuff on my own."

"You're a natural pussy licker," Dani said admiringly. "Let's take a shower and you can sleep with me tonight. We'll switch these sheets out in the morning."

They showered together, playing and laughing, fingered each other to a final orgasm, dried off and spooned together naked in Dani's bed, going to sleep immediately.

***

From then on, they fucked every chance they got and were inseparable. The two women were a study in sensuous beauty strutting across the campus; Megan with her reddish blonde hair, Dani with her luxuriant black hair. Fair skinned Megan and golden tanned Dani drew many an envious stare from women and lustful ones from both men and women. With their trim, full breasted bodies, firm asses, long shapely legs and delicate feet in heeled sandals, they could have had a different lover of either sex in their beds every night, yet they only had eyes for each other.

***

Turning off the engine and closing the garage door behind her, Megan felt a sudden surge of desire thinking of she and Dani in a passionate 69. She opened the car door, turned sideways on the seat, dropped her shorts around her ankles, kicked them away and plunged two fingers in her hot cunt. Frigging herself furiously, she rubbed her stiff clit with the heel of her hand and spread her legs wide apart wanting desperately to cum. Imagining Dani licking her pussy, she exploded in a howling orgasm, body shivering, clear ejaculate jetting from her pussy. Why had Dani gone on that stupid archeological field exercise anyway? She missed her already.

When she recovered, Megan put her shorts on, removed her rolling suitcase from the car's trunk and went into the house. "Hi Mom, I'm home!" she shouted, but there was no answer. The TV was on in the family room, yet no one was there. "Jeremy, where are you, little brother," she called out again; still no answer. Thinking they must be upstairs, she ascended the staircase, her suitcase bumping on the stair treads behind her. Jeremy's and the two guest rooms were empty, then she saw the door to the master bedroom ajar, looked inside and barely stifled a "Oh my God" when she saw who was in her parent's bed.

Her mother and brother lay naked and sleeping on the bed in a relaxed embrace. The creased and rumpled sheets an indicator as to what had happened before. Looking closer, she saw a sluggishly flowing rivulet of thick cum creeping out of her mother's well fucked pussy and trickling down one tanned thigh. Her brother's flaccid cock hung down on his thigh, thickly crusted with their cum. My God, he was well hung.

Megan was stunned at the tableau before her and her mind raced wondering what to do. Should she leave and come back in a few hours after they had awakened and gone downstairs? She licked her lips. Her mother's cunt looked delicious and she longed to bury her face in it. Her little brother wasn't so little after all and even limp, his trouser snake was impressive. She wondered how that would feel balls deep in her pussy. She leaned against the door frame feeling stirrings of desire for both of them; her mind reliving spending last Spring Break at Dani's home in Sao Paulo...

***

During the flight to Brazil, Dani had told her that her family led a relaxed and casual lifestyle preferring the companionship of each other instead of other people. Her father Victor was an engineer for Embraer Aerospace, a Brazilian aircraft company; her mother Cybele' was a successful defense attorney with a long list of wealthy and influential clients. Her younger twin brothers, Oswaldo and Sergio were attending FATEC: Sao Paulo Technological College, as sophomores. A limo met them at the airport and when they arrived at Dani's home, Megan was fascinated by the sprawling mansion centered around a huge courtyard open to the sky with a fountain in the center in which exotic birds were drinking and bathing.

"Daniella, you're home, how wonderful," a husky, contralto voice said behind them.

They turned to see a tanned and voluptuous woman in her mid-fifties walking toward them, her nipples and pussy barely concealed by orange scraps of cloth that comprised her string bikini. "Mother!", Dani squealed running to her outstretched arms. They kissed and embraced intensely for several minutes. In Megan's mind, they appeared more like lovers meeting again rather than mother and daughter.

When the two finally parted, Dani said "Mother, I'd like to introduce my girlfriend Megan from America. We're roommates in college and we're lovers." Megan blushed crimson at the frank admission, but Dani's mother merely smiled and said "Such a beautiful girl, Danielle. May I hug you Megan?" Megan nodded, too shocked to speak.

She stepped forward and the woman gathered her in her arms, holding her close to her nearly naked body. "So beautiful," the woman purred, giving her guest a long kiss on the lips as her hands explored Megan's body. "You're going to enjoy it here," she breathed into Megan's ear, "And I know I'll enjoy you, my dear." 'Fuck! She's coming on to me in front of her daughter', Megan thought to herself. She felt her pussy moisten and her nipples harden. This woman was sexy as hell.

Dani's mother then led her daughter and her girlfriend out to the pool where she said her husband was taking a swim. A tall, handsome man was emerging from the pool, his bronzed skin shining wetly in the sun. He saw Dani and boomed "Princess, welcome home!"

"Papa!" Dani shrieked, running to him and flinging herself into his outstretched arms, ignoring his wet body. He grabbed her ass and lifted her until their faces were together. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist and they began to kiss hungrily. Again, Megan thought they acted more like lovers reunited instead of father and daughter.

"Are they not beautiful?" Cybele' said, pressing herself against Megan's back, the woman's arms encircling her waist. "My Victor, so handsome, such a wonderful lover. Daniella has always been his favorite. When she was younger he would take her everywhere with him and she would be so happy."

Megan could understand why; the man was gorgeous. Black curly hair, broad shoulders, muscular body, narrow waist and hips and, from what she could see, well hung. The black latex Speedos he wore outlined a long, thick stiffening cock in exquisite detail. Cybele' continued talking about when Dani was a girl as her hands casually moved up Megan's body to cup and massage her daughter's lover's breasts, her breath hot on Megan's neck. Cybele's hands on her and the sight of Victor's cock was making Megan wet and she knew they would all be fucking before the week was over.

Victor and Cybele went to change clothes, then the four of them engaged in conversation as they sipped fruity drinks on the lanai seated in canvas and wood beach chairs. The girls told of their life on campus, the courses they were taking and, to Megan's chagrin, Dani explained how they had become friends and lovers. Her parents merely smiled knowingly and wished them well.

A pretty young girl in a yellow sundress with embroidered tropical flowers around the hem wearing strap sandals appeared and announced it was time for dinner. Once they were seated in the candlelit dining room, the girl and an older woman in kitchen whites served them their food in courses; salad, then soup, then their choice of beef or fish and then dessert and finally aperitifs'.

Megan was stuffed. The food was delicious, the conversation was interesting and she had eaten more than she usually did, caught up in the convivial atmosphere. Dani kept rubbing her bare foot against Megan's bare leg under the table and smiling when she looked her way. Megan couldn't wait until they could be alone and then fuck like rabbits.

When dinner was over, Dani's parents excused themselves saying they needed to get some sleep as each had a full day tomorrow. Once they had gone Dani snorted and said "They'll be up for hours yet, fucking each other's brains out. When I was little, sometimes I'd sneak up to their bedroom door and listen as they went at it. On occasion they would leave the door ajar and I could barely see them in bed while my mother made all sorts of noises as he fucked her."

"They're both beautiful people," Megan replied, "I can see where you got your looks from."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Dani replied, getting up from her chair. "Let's go to my room, I'm so hot for you right now I can't stand it. We can unpack later."

TE999
TE999
640 Followers
123456...8