Lean on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several of the female diners slowly became aware of what the girls were doing and began watching avidly from behind napkins or menus, becoming wet themselves. Their male escorts, being blissfully oblivious to the spectacle, continued their conversations thinking their spouses or dates were actually listening.

Megan and Dani each felt their partner in crime shudder and knew their orgasms were imminent. They frigged and rubbed each other's pussies faster and harder wanting their lover to cum and cum hard. Suddenly their orgasms struck them like thunderbolts, their eyes glazed over and they bit down on their napkins to keep from screaming. They still grunted loudly "UNNNNHHH!" and kept going, giving each other a second, less violent orgasm, then slumped back in their chairs, happy and content. Hiding behind their napkins, they licked their lovers cum juices off their fingers and grinned. The women were still talking quietly among themselves and didn't suspect a thing.

What the girls didn't know was that Angela and Natalie had been doing the same thing to each other but being more experienced it was not as obvious to the girls or the other diners. Angela, of course, had not worn underwear, while Natalie wore a lacy thong which was easily removed by tugging a string or two. It felt so damn good to be fingers deep in each other's pussies after so many years and their orgasms were strong and extremely satisfying.

"Well, if were all finished," Angela said, "We best go home. Nattie, you'll be staying with us until that weasel gets his junk out of your apartment."

"I doubt if he's there yet," Natalie replied. "He's probably out getting drunk somewhere. We each drove here in our own cars, so you can ride with me while I go and get a few things to stay over."

"Megan," Angela said. Why don't you and Dani take my car home and we'll meet you there, okay?"

"Sounds good to me, Mom, see you there," she replied and winked at Dani. Now they could be alone for a while and fuck some more.

***

Megan and Dani were barely inside the house from the garage when they were stripping each other's evening gowns off and running naked into the family room where they flung themselves on the much-used couch and began kissing passionately and rubbing their pussies together. After that, they went into a 69 position, faces plastered to each other's pussies, licking and sucking, wanting to make each other cum and cum and cum.

An hour passed, then Angela and Natalie entered the house, each pulling a rolling suitcase. Natalie had an overnight bag over her shoulder containing her cosmetics and toiletries. The women were somewhat disheveled after having had a reunion quickie at Natalie's apartment before heading for Angela's home. Erin, of course, was nowhere in evidence while they were there and neither one cared.

Slurps and moans from the direction of the family room told them where the girls were and Natalie remarked "They don't waste any time, do they?"

"They never do," Angela replied. "They suck pussy like nobody's business. I love it when they do me together."

Natalie grinned and punched Angela softly in the arm "Aren't you the horny little slut. Are you fucking your own daughter and her girlfriend too?"

"Damn right," Angela replied. "And my son fucks all three of us. We're going to have even more fun now that you're here."

"Mmmmm, It's been awhile since I've had a cock in me," Natalie said. Erin hasn't been very attentive for a while now." She paused, realizing what she'd said "Oh shit, I'm sorry Angie, I wasn't thinking."

Angela kissed her passionately, then said "Don't worry about it, love. Now, let's go upstairs and get you unpacked and set up in the guest room."

"Awwww, I thought I'd be sleeping with you," Natalie said, looking disappointed.

"It's just so you can use the closets, love. We're going to fuck every night and whoever in the house wants to join us is welcome."

"Ooooo, an orgy every night. I think I'm going to like living here."

"C'mon upstairs, then. My pussy is so hungry for you it can't wait."

Leaving Natalie's luggage in the guest room, they went into Angela's bedroom, closed the door, undressed, turned down the coverlet and top sheet, climbed into bed and embraced, kissing softly and luxuriating in the feel of their bodies together again after so many years.

Tears of happiness shone in their eyes as they kissed and caressed each other. They were more rounded and full figured since their college years together, but that mattered not at all. "Oh God, I've missed you so much," Natalie said through her tears.

"I've missed you so much, too, my love," Angela replied. "A day hasn't gone by since we parted that I haven't thought of you."

"It hurt so much to leave you," Natalie replied, "But my Great-Aunt on my Mother's side was willing to pay for me to go to Nursing School and I just couldn't refuse her."

"I would have done the same had I been in your place," Angela said. "That's all in the past now and here we are together again in the present. God, I've always loved sucking on these boobs of yours. Your nipples always felt like little gumdrops in my mouth."

"Oh yeah, suck my tits, babe," Natalie purred. "It feels so damn good having your mouth on them again."

Angela rolled on top of Natalie, sucking and licking on first one breast then the other; taking each stiff nipple between her teeth and gently biting it making Natalie gasp and moan. Several minutes of breast play had Natalie squirming beneath her lover's body and she gently pushed her lower down, wanting Angie's tongue in her increasingly wet pussy.

Angela worked her way down Natalie's lush body, licking, sucking, nipping, swirling her tongue in the woman's belly button making her squeal in surprise. She nuzzled her lover's furry mons and then reached her goal. Her mouth watered at the musky scent of an aroused woman as she began to lick and suck on Natalie's engorged Labial lips and the delicate pink inner lips framing her lover's garden of delights.

Natalie began to gasp and whimper as she felt Angela begin to eat her out. From the first time they had made love in their dorm room, her lover's lip, tongue and fingers never failed to rocket her to the stars and give her spine wrenching orgasms. They soon learned to play one others bodies like fine instruments, their shrieks and screams of release soon becoming legendary among their dorm mates. There was no shortage of girls willing to join them in their passionate romps, however they only had eyes for each other and were not willing to share.

Angela ate Natalie out like a starving man turned loose at a buffet. God, she had missed this; the pungent scent of her lover's drooling cunt, the soft, blood engorged flesh of her nether lips, the feel of the pink tunnel flesh upon her wiggling tongue, gulping and swallowing the copious flow of thick, salty girl juices into her mouth, the gasps, moans and little shrieks her lover made as she pleasured her, the feel of slick, tender and spongy flesh on her probing fingers, the stiff nub of Natalie's clitoris between her lips and teeth and the sudden gush of clear ejaculate from deep inside her lover's cunt into her mouth and face when Natalie's orgasm stiffened her body and made her tremble like a leaf in the breeze.

"AHHHHHEEEEE!" Natalie shrieked as she exploded into Angela's busy mouth. Her hips convulsed lifting her lower body off the mattress while Angela hung tenaciously onto her thighs, continuing to lick and suck the woman's throbbing clit until she had a second body wrenching orgasm and collapsed, gasping for breath between moans of satisfaction. Angela swallowed the last delicious mouthful of cum, licked Natalie's pussy clean and then snuggled with her until she calmed.

"Ohhhhh, that was wonderful," Natalie sighed, kissing Angela on the lips, tasting herself, then tenderly licking the rest of her cum off her lover's face. "I have missed you so much."

"I'm so happy you've come back to me," Angela replied, eyes filling with tears again. "When your letters and phone calls stopped, I cried for a week."

"I'm so sorry about that too, love," Natalie said. "By then I was interning at Massachusetts General and when I did have some free time, all I wanted to do was sleep. The next time I found time to write, my letter came back saying no forwarding address known, so I gave up."

"I'd met Erin by that time, so I'd left the dorm and we had moved in together. Leaving a forwarding address with the college was the last thing on my mind."

"It's water under the bridge now, love. Guess what, I have a surprise for you. Let me get it."

"Damn, she has a fine ass," Angela mumbled as Natalie ran back to her luggage in the guest room and returned with a rectangular wooden box stained dark brown with a brass clasp holding the lid shut.

"Oh my God!" Angela shouted. "You kept that all this time?"

"It reminded me so much of you," Natalie said, joining her once more on the bed. They opened the box revealing a soft leather harness and seven phalluses of increasing lengths and diameters lying on a red velvet cloth.

"Remember this one?" Natalie said, picking up a short, slim phallus, barely five inches long.

"I sure do," Angela replied with a giggle. "The first time it went in my ass it felt like you were shoving a flagpole in there."

They handled each phallus in turn, reminiscing over the times they had fucked each other to exhaustion with each of them until they came to the last one they called 'The Monster'; fully eight inches long and one and one-half inches in diameter. They had only used it once or twice because even though it made them cum in fountains, their pussies always hurt afterwards.

"Think we could handle this big boy now?" Angela said, stroking the massive shaft ending in a molded cock head like a real penis.

"We're about to find out," Natalie purred. "Hands and knees, love. I'm gonna fuck you bowlegged with this beauty."

"You sure know how to treat a girl right," Angela replied, assuming the position. "Ram that monster in me, lover. I wanna cum for you." She quivered in anticipation while Natalie buckled the harness around her hips, snapped the dildo on it, lubed it up and then knee walked between Angela's outstretched legs to rub it teasingly on her lover's blood engorged pussy lips.

"Ohhhh, don't tease me, you bitch," Angela moaned. "I want that fucking thing all the way in me. Fuck me hard and fast you nasty slut."

The women had always talked dirty to each other when they fucked with the strap-on. It made the experience even more exciting and got them off faster, besides it was fun to be so filthy mouthed.

Natalie thrust her hips forward, driving half the false cock halfway into Angela's already well lubricated love tunnel. "How's that feel, cunt?"

"That the best you got, you whore?" Angela panted. Her pussy hole was being stretched wonderfully and it felt so good.

Natalie withdrew until only the head was between Angela's pussy lips, shifted her weight, went on one knee, gripped her lover's hips and thrust with all her might, the phallus going all the way in and nudging Angela's cervix, making her grunt in surprise.

Natalie began working the phallus like a piston in Angela's foaming cunt, the harness slapping against her butt cheeks, filling the room with the 'squish, squish, squish', sound of a pussy being royally fucked.

Angela rested her head on her folded arms, pushing back strongly against Natalie's thrusts, wanting it all in her, wanting to cum and cum. Knowing that her once lost love was doing it to her made it even more exciting and the obscenities rolled off her tongue.

"Fuck me harder, you dirty slut. Fuck this lezzie whore. Pound me until I pass out, you cum guzzling bitch."

"You like this, you like the way I'm fucking you, you cum slut?" Natalie panted, reaming her lover out with each thrust, sweating profusely from the exertion. An irregular ridge of leather on the inside of the harness was placed where it would scrub along the user's clit with each thrust, giving them pleasure as well. Natalie's clit throbbed like an aching tooth under the constant stimulation and she felt her orgasm rising inside of her like a glowing coal.

By now, both women were drenched in sweat and Natalie's hips were soaked with the squirts of precum from Angela's pussy forced past the massive phallus by the pressure of their fucking. "Give it to me, give it to me, fuck me harder, harder," Angela chanted, punctuated with gasps, moans and shrieks. She felt lightheaded from the incessant deep dicking but wanted desperately for her lover to cum first before she did and maybe passing out.

Natalie was near exhaustion as she hammered Angela's gooey snatch, her hips ached, her clit throbbed, but she kept on wanting her lover to have an orgasm to end all orgasms in celebration of their being together again. Suddenly Angela screamed "Fuck me harder, damn you, fuck me harder, I'm cumming, I'm ... EEEEYEEEEEEEE!" as her orgasm hit her like a charging rhino.

Her body went rigid with the force of her orgasm and Natalie was with her, right with her, "AHHHHHHHH ... FUUUCKK!" The orgasm induced cum from her quivering pussy drenching the pad and straps of the harness and flowing in thick rivulets down the insides of her creamy thighs.

Head spinning with the intensity of her orgasm, Natalie's legs gave out and she fell back on the bed, the phallus pulling out of Angela's soaked cunt with a loud 'squish', releasing a torrent of juices from her well fucked hole. Angela slumped forward to lie on her stomach, whimpering and mewling while the aftershocks of her orgasm made her shiver.

They lay there for a few moments, struggling to breathe normally, soaked with sweat and cum, the sheets sticking to their bodies, utterly wiped out by the intensity of their wild fucking. "Oh, my sweet God," Natalie finally moaned, "That was without a doubt the most intense fuck I've ever had."

"I'm gonna be walking funny for a week," Angela panted, "God damn, woman, you sure can throw one hell of a fuck."

"I think a lot of it was because I knew it was you I was fucking," Natalie replied, raising up with an effort and crawling up the crumpled sheets to lie beside her lover. "I wanted to welcome you back to me."

"I certainly feel welcome," Angela said and they both laughed. "I remember how much that thing hurt my kitty back then. I guess having two kids stretched me out a little. That thing bottomed out in me and I didn't feel a thing except full."

"I can't wait to have that monster deep inside me," Natalie replied. "It's been a long while since I had a really good dicking."

"And I'm just the woman to do it," Angela said, grinning. "But definitely not now. I just hope I can walk downstairs. All that fucking has given me an appetite. If the girls haven't filled up on pussy, they might want something too. How's frozen pizza sound?"

"I prefer mine cooked," Natalie cracked. "Seriously, I could eat the asshole out of a low flying buzzard and go back for seconds."

"Sorry, no buzzards assholes in the freezer, just pizzas," Angel a quipped. "C'mon, babe, let's struggle downstairs and see if the girls have come up for air yet."

***

Pacing irritably about in her sumptuous home, Helen DeVilbiss was becoming more annoyed by the minute. It was the middle of the afternoon and she still hadn't heard from Doctor McMasters about what had happened in the restaurant last night. Had her plan succeeded? Were they now getting a divorce? More importantly, when would she be getting her money?

Going to the liquor cabinet, she took out a Magnum of Chateaux Lafite Rothschild Bordeaux, poured herself a generous goblet full and sipped it trying to calm her nerves. Seeking a distraction, she went into the study, sat in a wingback leather chair and flipped on the wall mounted LCD television.

"... Our on-the-scene reporter, Heather Considine, had the good fortune to witness a tearful reunion between two old friends last night while dining with her husband at the popular downtown restaurant La Petit Maison ..." an attractive news anchor was saying on the screen.

Helen jerked up in her chair, nearly spilling her wine. That was the restaurant ...

"She was able to capture the reunion on her camera phone as the other patrons watched ..." The image on the screen showed two women in evening gowns embracing, laughing, crying, talking and swaying in sheer excitement as two younger women in evening gowns stood with them smiling at the spectacle. Suddenly, both women looked very familiar to Helen. She got up from her chair and walked towards the screen, trying to see more clearly.

"Heather attempted to interview the women afterwards but was prevented from doing so by the restaurant staff saying the women desired privacy. The blonde woman shown has been identified as Angela McMasters, wife of prominent physician Doctor Erin McMasters, who left the restaurant soon afterwards. The brunette woman with whom Mrs. McMasters was reunited has not been identified. In other local news ..."

Helen turned off the television, grabbed her cellphone and began pressing numbers. Eric's private phone rang, then went to voicemail asking her to leave a message. She then called the hospital directly saying she was a patient of Dr. McMasters and it was imperative she speak with him. Her request was transferred to first the hospital Administration office, then to the Human Resources Department.

There she was informed that Doctor McMasters was no longer on the staff and Dr. Malone would be handling his patients from now on. Helen asked what had happened to him and was told he had abruptly resigned that morning and all other details regarding the matter were deemed confidential by the HR Director.

Helen thanked the woman and hung up. Whatever had gone wrong? Her plan was foolproof or though she thought. Sipping her wine, she mentally shrugged her shoulders and decided to let the matter drop. Let that woman keep the money, it was rightfully hers anyway. She decided to give the manila envelope with all the evidence she had collected on Mrs. McMasters to the gardener for disposal in the burn barrel with the garden debris.

She then decided to call the lounge at the club and see if Sergio was there, feeling the need for a lot of physical therapy.

***

When Jeremy parked his Miata in the garage, he noticed his sister's car was gone and his mother's SUV was there. Oddly, a bright orange sports car of some type was parked in his father's space. He strolled over to look at it. It was a '97 Vette C5 ragtop painted a Day-Glo orange. It's vanity plate read 'RNGEPEAL'. He grinned at the cleverness, gathered up his tennis equipment and his suitcase and went in the house. No one seemed to be home, so he went up to his room, dumped his luggage, undressed and took a long hot shower.

It had been a great two weeks at Tennis Camp. He felt he had improved his game a lot and his coaches agreed with him. He'd made some new friends his age of both sexes and enjoyed being with his old friends. Best of all, he'd gotten laid. Several times in fact. There seemed to be something about being out from under the all-seeing eyes of parents and relatives that increased a teenager's libido and made them more sexually adventuresome. His cock grew stiff as he remembered the girls he'd made love to and he began stroking himself under the spray from the shower head.

Mariah was a vivacious redhead with a good body who, after they'd made out for a while, had practically dragged him into a storage shed where they proceeded to fuck each other's brains out. He was sure the whole camp heard her screams as she orgasmed, but no one ever came looking. The next times they fucked he made sure to be kissing her when he knew she would be cumming. They agreed to stay in touch when camp was over.

1...345678