Lean on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure did that," Megan replied and they laughed. "You wanna take a shower together and maybe fuck some more?"

"Your room or mine?" Jeremy replied. Moving stiffly, they got up from the couch, his cock pulling out of her pussy with a soft "pop" making them laugh. Forgetting totally about their mother, they went upstairs holding hands and rubbing against each other.

***

Angela emerged from the den where she'd taken the call, angry and frustrated. While Carolyn nattered on about how inconsiderate her husband was for not buying her the sports car she wanted, Dani could hear the sounds of the kids fucking and wanted to be with them. She also knew that trying to get her cousin off the phone was like prying an abalone from a rock and didn't want to be blatantly rude, so she listened patiently to her rambling on.

When she heard Megan's shriek of joy as she came it became too much and she began fingering herself wanting to get off too. Carolyn continued yammering, now complaining about the bitches that worked for her in her office. Paying no attention, Angela pushed three fingers into her now gooey pussy while rubbing her clit with the heel of her hand. She imagined Jeremy's cock deep inside her and Megan riding her face and fucked herself harder wanting to cum and cum.

"Angie, are you listening to me?" Carolyn said angrily. "Unnn ... sorry, sis, one of the kids asked me a question," Angela replied. She hadn't heard a word in the last five minutes. "So, what do you think I should do?" Carolyn continued, obviously annoyed.

Angela choked back a moan, she was so close to cumming and rubbed her clit harder. "I ... I think you should do what your heart tells you," she choked out, 'Oh fuck, here it comes' she thought to herself. "Carrie, I gotta go potty something fierce. Can I call you back?"

"Okay, sure," was the reply. "You're right, I'm gonna divorce that bastard. Bye." The call ended and Angela orgasmed, screaming and spraying the recliner with ejaculate. She rubbed herself into a second, less intense orgasm and lay shivering, the phone falling from her relaxed hand onto the carpet.

She got up and walked on wobbly legs to the family room, but the kids were gone; probably fucking upstairs. She shook her head at the cum and sweat stains on the couch cushions and muttered "They sure had a good time and I missed it. Damn." She mixed another drink, gulped it down and went upstairs to bed, trying to remember what Carrie had said about getting a divorce.

***

Jeremy was having a wonderful dream. A beautiful blonde woman was sucking his dick and it felt wonderful. She'd deep throat him, then swirl her tongue around his cock head while it was in her mouth. She'd lick up and down his shaft and curl her tongue around it. He felt his balls tighten, knew that he was ready to cum and did, filling the mystery woman's mouth with thick cum.

He awakened, startled at the sight of his sister's head bobbing on his crotch as she licked the last of his cum from his half hard tool. She looked up, saw he was awake, licked the last of the sperm from her lips, then said "Good morning, little bro. Never let a morning wood go to waste I always say."

"Ahhh, damn, sis, what a helluva way to wake up. Thanks."

"Ooooo, you're still hard, you stud," Megan replied, stroking his cock, "I have an idea. I'll be right back," and she ran off. She was back a moment later, a jar in her hand. "We'll need some lube for this," she explained, climbing back on the bed. She smeared a glob of the slippery substance on Jeremy's stiff cock causing him to moan with pleasure.

She then took another glob on her fingers and pushed them in her puckered asshole as far as they would go, wiggling them around. Jeremy thought he'd blow his load just watching her. He was gonna fuck his sisters asshole! He'd tried it once with one of his girlfriends, but she complained it hurt her, so he fucked her pussy instead.

Then she then went on all fours, leaned down, put her head and shoulders on the bed, raised her ass high in the air and wiggled it at him. "Fuck my ass, little bro," she purred. "Give me all you've got. I'm not made of china, I won't break."

Jeremy went on his knees behind her, his cock was hard as a steel bar and sweat was forming on his face. He lined up his purplish cock head with Megan's wrinkled hole and pushed. The head popped past the sphincter muscle and sank in two inches. He felt like his cock was in a warm, slippery vise.

"Ahhhhh," Megan sighed, "That feels so damn good. Give me more, baby."

Jeremy leaned over her back and continued to ease his thick pole further in as Megan moaned happily. He was spreading her anus wide open and while it hurt a little bit, it was a good hurt and soon the pain evolved into sheer pleasure.

He bottomed out inside her as his balls brushed against her wet pussy. He held it here for a minute, savoring the tight, warm tunnel gripping his cock. "Oh God, you're so fucking big," Megan gasped. "Fuck me, bro, fuck your sister's asshole until I scream."

Jeremy began to move, slowly at first, then faster, his thrusts becoming harder and longer, pulling his dick out almost to the head, then hammering it back in. Megan's moans and shrieks as he thrust into her were driving him insane. He gripped her waist and pounded her with all his strength, it felt so fucking good to be so deep in her asshole he never wanted to stop.

Megan was in heaven as Jeremy reamed her butthole. God damn he was big and thick. It felt like a fence post was being shoved in her ass and she was loving every second of it. She reached underneath to finger her soaked pussy and twiddle her throbbing clit; adding to the delicious pleasure she was already feeling. She could feel a huge orgasm blossoming throughout her body and wanted Jeremy to cum deep inside her when she got off.

"What exactly do you two think you're doing?" Angela said sternly, strolling in the room gloriously naked.

"Ummm ... fucking?" Jeremy replied, slowing his strokes momentarily.

"So, I see," she continued. "Didn't think to include your mother, did you? How inconsiderate."

"We thought you were still asleep Mom," Megan said, "We're sorry."

"In that case young lady," Angela said, climbing on the bed facing her daughter, spreading her legs and scooting up to push her pussy in the girl's face, "You must suck my puss so I don't feel so neglected."

"Yes, ma'am" Megan said, burying her face in the already wet folds and licking with gusto. That was Jeremy's signal to begin thrusting deeply in his sister again. He gritted his teeth trying to hold off cumming, wanting both women to cum when he did.

Angela leaned back on her elbows working her pussy on Megan's greedy mouth. Damn, the girl could really eat pussy. She'd been eaten out any number of times in college before she'd met Erin and sucked her share of pussy as well. This was better than all of those other times. "Mmmmm, you eat your Mommy so good, baby," she moaned. "Stick your fingers in me too, fuck me."

Megan did as she was told, finding it hard to concentrate on eating her mother out with Jeremy's cock working like a piston in her ass, hitting bottom with each thrust. Hooking one arm around a silken thigh, she slid two fingers into Angela's gooey snatch searching for her G-spot, found it and rubbed the spongy tissue vigorously, all the time sucking, licking and nipping the woman's stiff clit.

Jeremy's balls were beginning to ache as he pounded his sister. He had to cum soon or he'd explode. His mother's gasps and moans as his sister ate her out was sexy as hell and he fucked Megan as hard as he could, wanting to fill her asshole with cum.

Angela felt a strong orgasm coming on as she was finger fucked and her clit mercilessly attacked by her daughter's mouth. Jeremy screamed, "AHHHH, I'm gonna cum!" and let loose, pumping thick bursts of semen deep into his sister's bowels. That set Megan off, screaming into her mother's pink hole as her orgasm made her shiver in release. Angela exploded into Megan's mouth, howling with orgasmic joy, flooding the girls mouth with a jet of clear ejaculate, soaking her face and hair.

Jeremy continued to fuck Megan's asshole, spewing gobs of semen until his balls were empty as she fingered and rubbed herself into a second powerful orgasm. Angela jerked and moaned as she had a second orgasm from her daughter's mouth, then they all collapsed on the bed, exhausted; Jeremy's softening cock pulling out of Megan's asshole with an audible "POP" causing them all to laugh.

They rested for a few minutes, then Megan and Angela changed positions on the bed. Megan lubed her mother's asshole, rubbed more on Jeremy's stiffening cock and then lay with her legs spread in front of her mother. Angela ate out her daughter as Jeremy fucked her tight asshole and she fingered her own pussy. They went at it like wild animals, their screams, grunts, slaps, squishes and moans resounding in the room. Already fully aroused, it wasn't long until they were all cumming again, crying out and screaming in release. Exhausted, they cuddled together and one by one dozed off. "I'll be damned if I'm cooking tonight," Angela mumbled, "We'll order in. Who wants Chinese?" There was no answer, so she went to sleep too.

***

Doctor Erin McMasters, resident orthopedic surgeon at Mother of Mercy hospital, rubbed his eyes in frustration. His mahogany desk was littered with piles of papers; all forms and documents requiring his signature. He swiveled in his high-backed leather chair, gazing absentmindedly out of his 28th story office window at the fleecy white clouds drifting by and sighed. He was sincerely thinking of getting an autopen to speed up the process but doubted the hospital would absorb the cost for one. It might be illegal to sign government documents that way anyhow.

A chirruping noise from his desk caught his attention. He pressed a panel and a concealed drawer popped open revealing a dull gray cellphone. He picked it up, glanced at the screen, winced and answered "Doctor McMasters speaking."

"Good afternoon, doctor," a female voice replied, sounding oddly distorted. "How is the patient today?"

"Stable. We're continuing treatment as required."

"In other words, no real improvement?"

"Not as yet. We're trying some new therapies and expecting positive results."

"I'm rather disappointed, doctor. You assured me that there would be significant progress by now."

"We're doing all we can, for now. I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it doctor. I am not possessed of infinite patience nor do I appreciate the runaround. I expect significant progress in the near future or things may turn ugly. Do you understand?"

"Of course, I am attempting ..." Then the caller disconnected.

Perspiring freely, Erin replaced the phone in it's compartment and slid the drawer shut. Damn the woman anyhow. What the Hell was he supposed to do? Angela was being unusually stubborn for someone who wanted a divorce so badly. She'd still be left with a goodly amount of her inheritance after he got his ... correction ... that woman's share. Then maybe she'd would finally drop the matter and he'd get some peace. He sighed again and went back to signing documents.

***

Helen DeVilbiss was boiling with rage as she placed her unmarked cellphone back in it's pigeonhole in her antique roll top desk, pulled the sliding lid shut and locked it. What was taking the man so long? Had he that little control of that woman? It was she that had filed for the divorce anyway. Helen took a few calming breaths to settle her anger as she'd been taught and tried to view things objectively.

Why had her mother decided to give all that money to her cousin that Helen had only met briefly so many years ago? It made no sense. She was her mother's first child, her most direct descendant. Her step-brothers and sisters seemed perfectly fine with their shares of mother's estate, but they were idiots. By rights, it all belonged to her, her mother's favorite.

Helen, like the rest of Carolyn's siblings, was stunned when the will was read and that Angela person received such a substantial sum from her Carolyn's estate. Once she had recovered from the shock, Helen was determined to get that money back somehow. Legal means proved futile, so she contemplated other methods.

A contact of hers in the City Hall Records Department first informed her of the pending divorce between cousin Angela and her husband and Helen was intrigued. More digging revealed that Doctor McMasters had been cheating on his wife with another woman, a nurse who worked at the same hospital. Armed with this information, she decided to blackmail him into exacting as much of her cousin's inheritance away as he could in exchange for agreeing to the divorce and giving it to her instead.

She knew the hospital's management and some Board of Trustees members. They would not look kindly upon the doctor's transgressions and they both knew it. He could very well lose his resident status and possibly his license to practice medicine in the state by being involved in a scandal that might reflect on the integrity of his employer. He had readily acquiesced to her blackmail threats and Helen was assured that the bulk of the purloined money would soon be hers. She decided to increase the pressure on the doctor and see what would happen. She wanted that money!

***

Dani threw open the door to the dorm room she and Megan shared and shouted "I'm back, bitch and I want your pussy!" Seeing the room was empty, she dropped her satchel and backpack on the floor and was promptly tackled by a naked Megan who had been hiding in the closet and knocked to the floor. They struggled for a minute and then burst out laughing.

"I want some pussy too," Megan laughed, trying to remove Dani's hiking shorts. "I missed you, you crazy bitch."

"Jesus, woman, let me take a shower at least," Dani replied, helping her lover remove her shorts and sweat soaked cotton panties. "My puss probably smells like a fish market."

"Don't care, I want it," Megan said, shoving her lover's legs apart and burying her face in her sweaty snatch.

"Ohhhh, fuck, that feels so good," Dani moaned as Megan's lips and tongue parted her labial lips and delved into the pink tunnel between. "God, I missed you."

Megan grunted and continued eating her lover out, growling in the back of her throat. Dani pulled off her blouse and bra so she could squeeze her tits and pull on the stiffening nipples, adding to the sensations Megan was creating in her pussy.

Licking and sucking Dani's sensitive cunt flesh, Megan thrust two fingers deep into the gooey slit, pumping them back and forth while searching for and finding Dani's G-spot. Capturing the girl's throbbing clit between her lips, she began tugging gently on it with her sharp white teeth while rubbing the spongy flesh of the G-spot fiercely. Dani gasped and moaned, keening like a lost soul as her lover pleasured her. Wanting to cum and cum and fill Megan's mouth with her plentiful juices.

Megan held Dani's thighs in an iron grip as the girl bucked and thrashed on the floor in a transport of ecstasy. Solitary masturbation in her sleeping bag was a weak substitute for her lover's mouth glued to her pussy. She could feel an orgasm rushing to the surface of her senses, every nerve in her body vibrating like a plucked guitar string and then it was upon her.

"AHHHHEEEEE!" Dani howled in joyous release, the power of her orgasm turning her vision pinkish red as her body convulsed in pleasure. Megan hung on and continued to suck and nibble her lover's clit, causing a second orgasm to rock Dani's shapely body until she collapsed, whimpering like a lost puppy.

Megan cradled Dani gently in her arms, kissing her sweaty face and telling her how much she missed her and loved her. When Dani had finally recovered, she returned the kisses and they snuggled together on the throw rug., happy to be together once more. "Damn, girl," Dani breathed, "That was one Hell of a welcome home."

"I missed you so much, my love," Megan replied. "I thought about you constantly while you were gone."

"I thought about you all the time too. There were two girls in our group I'm sure were interested in me, but it just didn't seem right getting it on with them. I felt like I would be cheating on you."

"You are so sweet," Megan said. "I wouldn't have really minded if you had. They may have had your body for a while, but I know they'd never have your heart."

"Shit, I missed getting some strange then," Dani said, bursting into a fit of giggles as Megan began tickling her in mock anger. They rolled about playfully for a few minutes having a tickle fight, then Dani said "Sit on my face, baby, I missed your pussy too."

Megan went on her knees, straddled Dani's head and lowered her dripping cunt to her lover's mouth, moaning at the touch of her tongue as it wriggled inside her. Dani loved the musky scent and taste of her lover's pussy, she sucked one fat lip into her mouth and licked it, then the other, going back and forth and inside the pink hole between with her tongue, Megan's moans and little shrieks music to her ears.

When Dani's slender fingers entered her pussy and asshole, Megan whimpered and moaned, wanting to be fucked and eaten until she got off on Dani's beautiful face. Dani attacked Megan's throbbing clit with her lips and tongue, stimulating the erect flesh and sending jolts and thrills through Megan's now sweaty body. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, suck it harder, bite it, I'm gonna cum," the girl howled.

Dani did and Megan's orgasm hit her like an express train. Her spine arched and she bent backwards as she came again and again on Dani's face. The girl spluttered and coughed as jets of clear ejaculate soaked her face and hair. She gulped and swallowed as much of the nectar as she could, but there was too much and it puddled on the wood floor.

Megan toppled slowly off Dani's body and lay next to her breathing heavily, enjoying the aftershocks of her intense orgasm. They lay together for a few minutes just holding hands, happy to be together again. Then they showered together, giggling and feeling each other up, went back to their room, spooned together in their bed and slept. It had been quite the homecoming for both of them.

***

Once Sergio had left her bed, Helen DeVilbiss rolled out of it while carefully avoiding the wet spots. She yawned, stretched and went into the bathroom to wash the sweat and cum from her toned body. Sergio was a magnificent lover, but dumber than a sack of hammers, so they didn't talk very much, they just fucked. He referred to himself as an on-call Physical Therapist, but he was more of an on-call Stud that hung around the cocktail lounge at Helen's country club waiting for some wealthy woman who wanted to take him back to her place and fuck. After he had finally satisfied her, he was always given cash and/or presents of considerable value that he sold on line to the highest bidder.

Standing under the warm spray from multiple shower heads, Helen absentmindedly fingered herself remembering the marathon fuck session they'd had last night. She must have had a dozen orgasms as he pounded her in every position, shooting a huge load in her three times. Soaping up with scented gel, she cleansed herself, paying careful attention to her tits, cunt and asshole, coaxing another less intense orgasm from her tired body.

Drying herself off, she flicked on the TV to catch the news. On the flat screen in the bathroom wall, a female anchor from a local news channel was describing a late-night altercation in one of the cities popular restaurants. Two couples having dinner began arguing, then fighting, throwing food at each other and breaking dishes. While the other diners fled, the staff called the police who arrested the four combatants and took them downtown to be booked on charges of disorderly conduct, causing a disturbance and destroying property. Helen was laughing at a video shot by a bystander with their cell phone of the battling couples when a thought struck her. This would be the way to solve her problem with Doctor McMasters and his bitch wife.

123456...8