Lean on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was a shy little brunette with a trim figure and a hell of a return on the court. Everyone that she played against had quite a workout keeping up with her. When she and Jeremy fucked for the first time in the woods surrounding the camp, she put him through the wringer and had multiple orgasms bouncing happily on his long, thick cock. His muscles ached more from their lovemaking than when he played tennis, but they copulated several more times during their stay and exchanged email addresses when camp ended.

SueLynne was a tall, shapely, sexy blonde with nice tits, a great ass and muscular long legs that went on forever. She was also a cheerleader and with her looks and figure belonged on the cover of a men's magazine or in a porn video. She was also a damn good tennis player with an overhand serve like a cannonball and could cover the net like a blanket. Jeremy didn't think he had a bat's chance in Hell with her, yet one night they were rutting like wild beasts in a cabin's lower bunk while the other camp attendees and staff were watching a free rock concert in the meadow. She loved sucking cock, being eaten out and both vaginal and anal sex. SueLynne screamed with pleasure every time Jeremy ate her out and his when his thick cock reamed her tight pussy and puckered asshole. They fucked several more times and when it was time to leave, exchanged phone numbers and email and twitter accounts. They were most definitely keeping in touch when they got back to their respective homes. They'd even exchanged cheap plastic promise rings when they parted.

Then there was Cynthia. Tall, tanned, muscular, small boobs, a flat ass, skull crushing thighs and sun bleached, buzz cut hair like a drill sergeant. Dressed in a red 'Staff' T-shirt and tight tennis shorts with a whistle on a lanyard around her neck, she was perpetually on the move; exhorting the students to do better, keep focused and to practice, practice, practice. Half the students thought she was a Lesbian, but Jeremy knew differently.

They had several 'personal training sessions' together and she about wore him out. She was sexually adventurous and practically insatiable and after one of their lovemaking sessions, all he wanted to do was sleep for a week. Cyn, as she liked to be called, loved being on top, riding him in the Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl positions as it gave his throbbing cock maximum penetration into her gripping pussy. She hoped he'd be back at camp next year and he told her he would certainly try to be.

Pumping his cock furiously, he came hard, shooting ropes of pearlescent cum against the tile wall to be washed down the drain. Refreshed from his shower and ejaculation, he decided to take a nap before venturing down stairs and was instantly asleep. Thus, he never heard the squeaks and giggles Angela and Natalie made as they emerged from their love nest in Angela's bedroom. They were sexually satiated for the moment and decided to go downstairs for something to eat. Dressed in colorful kimonos and nothing else, they padded barefoot down the hall towards the stairs, tickling and teasing each other like children on the playground.

***

Since Natalie had decided to stay with Angela for a while in case Erin decided to return to her apartment, they made love for hours at a stretch, stopping only eat, use the bathroom and sleep. In addition to using their lips, tongues, fingers and teeth to make each other orgasm, they used their selection of phalluses with and without the harness to fuck until they were exhausted.

They finally decided to cook an actual dinner meal after having subsisted on sandwiches, canned soups, frozen pizzas and whatever was easy and quick to prepare so they could satisfy their hunger and get back to fucking. They bustled about in the kitchen preparing their meal of pork chops, baked potatoes, summer squash and green beans, finally placing everything in the oven and stopping to rest. They poured themselves a glass of wine each and sat at the breakfast bar counter on the swivel base high stools, relaxing and enjoying the others company.

"How long do you have to go on your lease, sugar?" Angela asked Natalie.

"Three months, I think," she replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I want you to move in here with me," Angela said. "Now that we've found each other again, I want you with me all the time."

"That would be wonderful. It's not that much further to the hospital from here than from my apartment. The apartment was mostly furnished when I moved in, so I don't have much else to bring over."

"Marvelous. We'll rent a truck and move you this weekend so Megan and Dani can help."

"I'm so happy being with you again, sweetie," Natalie said. Setting down her wine glass and kissing Angela on the neck, they began to kiss and hug. Loosening the sashes holding their kimonos closed, the garments swung open giving them free access to stroke and caress each other's bodies. In no time they were both roaring hot, so Natalie swung off her stool, knelt in front of Angela who slid forward on the seat, shrugged the kimono back on her shoulders, spread her legs and welcomed Natalie's greedy mouth onto her juicy cunt.

Natalie hooked her arms around her lover's creamy thighs to hold her in place and proceeded to devour the pussy banquet spread before her. Angela gasped, whimpered and moaned as Natalie ate her out with gusto. As many times as, she'd felt her lover's tongue and fingers in her gooey snatch, it always seemed to be better than the last and she ground her pelvis on Natalie's face, wanting to cum hard in her mouth.

***

Jeremy awakened from his nap and was immediately hungry. He slipped on a pair of boxer shorts and went downstairs to raid the fridge. When he reached the ground floor, he heard the unmistakable sound of people fucking in the direction of the kitchen. He crept silently closer wondering who was there. Peering around the corner, he was surprised to find his mother sitting on one of the high stools, robe thrown open exposing her lush naked body, her legs spread wide while a brown-haired woman he didn't recognize dressed in a colorful robe, was on her knees eating his mother out.

Mesmerized by the erotic display, his cock hardened as the squeals, gasps, slurps and moans of the women's lovemaking filled the room. His cock strained against it's confinement, so he tugged his boxers down and let it spring free. He dribbled some saliva from his mouth into his hand and began to stroke himself. He had been looking forward to he and his Mom fucking when they were alone and now this woman was here thwarting his plans and he wondered who she was. If she was his Mom's new lover, maybe he could fuck both of them. He knew his Mom wouldn't mind.

Driven wild by Natalie's talented mouth. Angela's body began to shiver as her orgasm bloomed inside her and detonated. She gripped handfuls of Natalie's long hair, screamed "EEEYEEEEE!" and flooded her lover's mouth with gushes of thick cum. Natalie continued to lick and suck the sensitive pussy flesh between gulps and swallows of the warm cum until Angela had a second powerful orgasm and slumped against the stool's back, gasping and panting. Natalie had also had an orgasm from making her lover cum causing her to relax her cramped leg muscles and lean against the legs of the stool.

Hiding in the hallway, Jeremy rubbed himself harder and got off, spewing ropes of thick cum from his purple cock head onto the carpet causing him to feel weak in the knees. Stuffing his softening cock into his boxer's, he strolled into the kitchen and said "Hi Mom."

"Hello, sweetie," Angela said, smiling in the afterglow of cumming. "When did you get home?"

Natalie rose to her feet, turned and walked towards him saying "You must be Jeremy. Your mother has told me so much about you." She stopped in front of him, put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Let me look at you. My, you're a fine young man. So big and strong." She looked down at the spreading cum stain on the front of his boxers and said "Looks like somebody's been spanking the monkey. Were you watching us fuck you little devil?"

Jeremy turned red with embarrassment at what the woman was saying and he was getting hard again. He couldn't stop staring at her naked body as her kimono swung open with her movements. Her up tilted breasts were massive, swaying gently, topped with thick nipples as big as his thumb. Her belly was flat, the hair on her mons neatly trimmed, the crimson slit below glistening with her juices.

"Uhh ... ahh ... I ... I ..." he stammered, his brain unable to form a coherent thought as his cock threatened to burst the seams on his boxers. He didn't know who this woman was but he wanted to fuck her so bad his balls ached.

"Don't tease my son like that," Angela said in mock admonishment, walking up behind Natalie, putting her arms around her waist and hugging her. "Jeremy," she continued, "This is my dearest friend Natalie. We met in college many years ago and have not seen each other for a long time until last night. She'll be living with us now, so you be nice to her."

"He's got a beautiful cock," she whispered in Natalie's ear. "It's so big and thick. Wait until he's balls deep in your pussy. It'll blow your mind."

"Oooooo," Natalie said, already imagining riding that monster like a bucking bronco.

Just then the oven buzzed; dinner was ready. Jeremy set the table, trying to get his cock to soften. Natalie opened a bottle of wine and filled the water pitcher from the fridge. Angela prepared the platters and bowls of food, carried them to the table, they all sat, passed the food around and then settled in to eat. During dinner, Jeremy told them of his adventures at tennis camp, omitting the more intimate details and said he'd had fun.

"Did you meet any nice girls while you were there?" Natalie asked.

"Ummm, yeah, a couple," he said, guardedly. "There was this one girl named SueLynne. I liked her a lot. We're keeping in touch and I'd love to see her again."

"So, does she have nice tits and a tight pussy?" Angela said casually, then taking a bite of pork chop.

Natalie almost choked on her mouthful of wine and said "Angie! What a thing to say to your son. A minute ago, you were on my case for teasing him, now you're doing it. No fair."

"I'm his mother, Nattie," she said smugly. "I can do these things." and winked at her.

"Bitch," Natalie muttered, knowing she'd been played.

More conversation ensued, then they'd had their fill. There was ice cream for dessert and after that they cleared the table, put the remaining food in the fridge, loaded the dishwasher and they were finished.

"What do you think we should do now?" Angela asked her son. "We could watch some TV or a movie, play a game, sit around and talk or we could go upstairs to my bedroom and you could fuck us cross eyed?"

"I vote bedroom," Natalie said.

"Was I asking you?" Angela replied, sternly.

"Race ya," Jeremy cried, running towards and up the stairway.

"Ah, youth," Natalie said, taking Angela's hand in hers as they strolled upstairs.

"Save some of that energy for us, young man!" Angela shouted after him.

***

When the women entered the bedroom, they burst out laughing. Jeremy was sprawled naked on the bed in a provocative pose like a picture in a sex magazine, his love hammer jutting from his crotch like a purple tipped flagpole. Angela and Natalie shrugged off their kimonos and climbed into bed each on one side of him.

"You are so fucking adorable," Natalie said, kissing him. "If you weren't the son of my best friend and lover, I'd steal you away to a secluded island in the Pacific Ocean. We'd live on fish and tropical fruits and fuck ten times a day."

"I'd like to be a part of that," Angela said, removing her mouth from her son's cock where she'd been gently sucking on it. "Then we could fuck twenty times a day."

"Y'know," Jeremy said, "I'd like nothing better than fucking you both all the time. Maybe I'll just forget college and be your full-time boy toy and stud-in-residence."

"I'll be damned," Angela replied, feigning anger. "You're getting a college degree and making something of yourself, young man. Besides, I've always wanted to fuck a tennis star."

"The subject at hand," Natalie said, joining her lover licking her son's cock, "Is who do you want to eat and who do you want to fuck first?"

"Gee, I dunno," Jeremy mused, their tongues gliding over his sensitive cock head making him shiver. "I want to eat you Natalie and fuck Mom."

"Excellent choice," Angela replied. Natalie fingered herself and grinned.

Jeremy lay on his back while Natalie knelt down straddling his head, facing his feet and Angela did the same to his cock, facing Natalie. He held her thighs tightly, pulled her down onto his mouth and began licking and sucking her wet cunt. "Oh shit, my pussy loves your tongue," she moaned, wiggling her ass on his face.

Angela sighed and moaned softly as her son's thick meat slipped inside her velvet tunnel, stretching her vaginal muscles, sending shocks and thrills through her body. "OHHH ... GODDD ...!" she cried as he bottomed out inside her, his cock head tapping her cervix.

They began slowly, savoring the intimacies and enjoying being together savoring these forbidden pleasures. Soon their desires overtook them and their lovemaking intensified. Angela flexed her knees, rising halfway up on Jeremy's shaft, then plunged back down to meet the rise of his hips as he thrust into her. Natalie rode Jeremy's face like it was a race horse, bucking and squirming wanting more of his wiggling tongue and long fingers in her gooey snatch. She squealed and moaned when he thrust two love juice-covered fingers up to the palm in her puckered asshole and began fucking her there.

Jeremy was in Heaven. One gorgeous MILF was sitting on his face while his beautiful, sexy mother rode his churning hips, bouncing on his stiff rod. His balls felt tight and he knew his orgasm was fast approaching. His jaw clenched as he tried to hold on until both women got off. It felt so good to feel their bodies shake and shiver when they'd orgasm again and again.

Angela appeared to be in pain as she fucked and Natalie knew that look; she was about to cum hard. Her own orgasm was almost upon her and she wanted them to cum together. Grinding her cunt on Jeremy's mouth, she leaned forward, one hand on his chest, the other between Angela's legs, squeezing two fingers into the top of her foaming slit and rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Ohhhh, shittt!" Angela moaned. "Your fucking fingers feel so fucking good on my clitty, babe. Do it more, fuck me. Sweet Jesus, I'm gonna cum ... AHHHEEEEEEE!" ...her orgasm coursing through her body, setting every nerve aflame. Natalie was with her, right with her, screaming with joy as she erupted on her lover's face, body jerking with the force of her orgasm. Jeremy grunted sending ropes of sticky cum into his mother's womb, gulping and swallowing the gushes of cum from Natalie's spasming pussy grinding on his face. He was being suffocated and drowned and he never wanted it to stop.

Angela uttered a final joyous shriek and fell forward onto Jeremy's heaving chest, gasping for breath, his cock still deep inside her. Natalie fell backwards over Jeremy's head, falling limply onto the mattress, body shaking with orgasmic aftershocks.

Jeremy sucked air into his lungs and moaned, his face, hair, neck and chest covered with Angela's pussy juice and thick cum. His softening cock twitched inside his mother's tight pussy and her beautiful face was on his chest. Their eyes met and he whispered "I love you, Mom." Angela smiled and whispered back, "I love you too, my sweet boy."

***

The three lay quietly for a while, regaining their strength, then it was Natalie's turn to ride Jeremy's long, thick cock while he ate his mother out. Natalie was slightly nervous as she positioned herself over Jeremy's cock. She wanted in deep inside her and yet it was so big and thick it might hurt going in. Angela was already bouncing happily on his face when Natalie took a deep breath and sank down the meat pole, wincing as it stretched her vaginal muscles and the bulbous cock head scrubbed the pink tunnel walls until it nudged her cervix. She looked down with a mixture of desire and excitement and saw it was all the way inside her. It felt wonderful.

Jeremy, bucking his hips upward to meet Natalie's thrusts downward, slurped, sucked, licked and nibbled on his mother's gooey pussy as she whimpered and moaned above him. Natalie's pussy gripped him tightly and her inner muscles rippled up and down his rock-hard cock. He had never been in a pussy quite like Natalie's before and it was driving him wild. He gulped and swallowed the flow of his mother's pussy juice mixed with his own cum and found it delicious. He licked and sucked the woman's throbbing clit causing her to emit little shrieks of pleasure.

Angela and Natalie hugged each other, kissing hungrily as they were being eaten and fucked. Jeremy's lips and tongue were doing wonderful things to her labial lips and the honey pot between them. When he pushed three fingers in her cunt and two in her puckered hole; working them back and forth, in and out, she became dizzy with lust and hung onto Natalie for support.

Having fucked once already, the initial urgency was gone and they moved at a slower pace, savoring the multitude of sensations sex acts bring to the human body. They felt warm, comfortable and relaxed as they pleasured each other, their love growing ever stronger with each intimacy. Rocking, twisting, humping and wiggling, they slowly and carefully coaxed their orgasms into life and as they suffused within them, their movements became more frantic as they raced to completion.

Jeremy's cum-filled balls ached as Natalie's amazing pussy gripped his thrusting cock like a hand in a velvet glove. He pounded into her with all his might, wanting her to cum and cum on his fat cock.

Angela ground her sopping cunt on her son's beautiful face, wanting to be licked and sucked even harder, craving more fingers in her pussy and asshole, feeling a spine wrenching orgasm sinking its sharp claws into her flesh; making her shiver in anticipation.

Natalie decided she wanted Jeremy's cock fucking her in the ass and feel his jets of thick cum painting her bowels. She arose quickly, scooped a handful of cum from her soaked pussy, splashed it on her puckered hole and sat down hard on his massive cock. Amazingly, both it and she were so well lubricated penetration was nearly pain free and immediately she felt his pubic hairs tickling her cunt lips. She was fully impaled and shrieked "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" as the sensation of being so totally filled took her breath away.

Jeremy gasped into his mother's foaming slit when Natalie's asshole gripped him even more tightly and humped harder on it. Angela saw what Natalie had done and reached over with her fingers to strum her lover's clit and finger fuck her steamy hole giving her an even more mind-blowing orgasm. When she leaned forward, her own clit slid directly into her son's mouth and he attacked it eagerly; licking, suckling, nibbling the rigid button of sensitive flesh wanting her to fill his mouth again and again with her salty juices.

The dual assault on Natalie's pussy and ass overloaded her senses and her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. "AHHHHHHH!" she shrieked, cumming hard, body jerking like a marionette with its strings cut. That set Angela off "EEEYYYYEEE!" she howled as her orgasm blazed through her body and she squirted a torrent of clear ejaculate into her son's mouth, face, hair and chest. Jeremy thrust upward as hard as he could into Natalie's gripping asshole, spurting thick streamers of cum so hard and deep into her bowels it made him lightheaded; all the while sucking and swallowing as much of his mother's warm ejaculate as he could manage, the rest running off his face and neck and soaking into the sheets.

1...345678