Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you going to serve me or not?"

Greg jumped and turned to see a most unwelcome customer at the counter, in the form of 20-year-old Wayne Waterson. A tall young man with blonde hair, Wayne had muscle upon muscle upon his stocky frame and frequently came to the pool to swim laps to assist his fitness in playing Rugby League, where he was a star player for a local side. Wayne's success on the football field led to his ego expanding exponentially, and he was an incredibly arrogant young man. Greg had no time for him, but had to be polite and professional.

"Sorry about that, can I help you?" Greg asked.

"Adult ticket," said Wayne, shoving the correct admission price towards Greg.

"Thank you," said Greg, handing Wayne the token to insert into the turnstile to allow entrance.

Wayne snatched the token without a word and barged through the turnstile. Greg was pleased that Wayne did not have his two stupid mates with him today, as when the three were there together it led to triple trouble. In addition to arrogance, the three could be incredibly immature, clearly demonstrated the week before. Wayne and his mates got bored and ambled over to the children's pool, where they amused themselves by standing over fountains, using the jets of water to make it look like they were urinating, laughing and carrying on like morons until Leanne and the swimming pool manager arrived and ordered them to get out of the kids' pool or they would be removed. Greg thought that the emblem of the Rugby League team they played for -- the Razorbacks -- couldn't be more apt, as they were pigs.

Morgan was on quite a lengthy call, and the opportunity to talk to her again was lost as the morning rush was now over and he had to go and perform other duties around the swimming pool complex. He saw Wayne swimming laps and Leanne teaching a swimming lesson, but did not see Morgan again until lunchtime, when she was sitting alone at a bench under a tree, drinking a small bottle of orange juice. Collecting his own lunch, Greg drew a few nervous breaths and headed over to where his crush was sitting, determined to talk to her normally, with nothing embarrassing happening at all.

As he drew close Greg turned so he would approach Morgan from the front and not startle her this time. Unfortunately, just as Morgan was taking a mouthful of juice she caught the sight of movement behind her and jumped, swallowing the wrong way and choking and coughing.

The teenager, her face growing as red as her hair choked helplessly as she tried to draw breath, the mortified Greg seemingly stuck to the spot, unable to move. From behind Greg emerged a tall feminine figure wearing red bathers, and the young man could only watch as Leanne came to the rescue, taking a firm hold of the choking Morgan, delivering a hard slap to Morgan's back which did the trick. Morgan brought up a mouthful of orange juice, then vomited violently all over the grass but her coughing and choking abated and the color of her face began to return to normal.

"Morgan, are you okay now?" Leanne asked.

Morgan nodded breathlessly, still recovering her breath. "Yes, I think so -- just -- need to get my breath back. I -- just -- got startled ..."

"Morgan, I am so sorry," Greg said. He was horrified. Not only had he scared Morgan not once but twice today, he had caused her to have a medical emergency and then went to stone and was unable to help her when she needed first aid. In his fantasies, he had saved Morgan from danger many times but now when she needed assistance -- albeit in an incident caused by him -- he was useless.

"That's -- okay," said Morgan, still trying to catch her breath when all of a sudden she vomited again, Leanne rubbing the younger girl on her back to try and reassure her.

"Try and get it all up Morgan," said Leanne.

"Again, I'm really sorry," said Greg.

"It's okay Greg, it wasn't your fault, it was just an accident," said Leanne. "Maybe Morgan might appreciate some space at the moment?"

"Um yes, of course," said Greg, turning and shambling his lanky frame back towards the main building as Leanne helped Morgan out. Morgan seemed to be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, not that Greg made any more attempts to talk to her. With bashing heads together in the morning and causing her to choke and vomit at lunchtime, Greg did not want to send Morgan off to hospital in the afternoon.

So much for his New Year's resolution, the disconsolate Greg thought as he made his way towards the bus stop, seeing Morgan's older sister collect her and give her a lift home. Not only had he scared, injured and looked a fool in front of the girl he had a crush on, he also looked stupid in front of the goddess-like lifeguard Leanne who had had to come to the rescue when Greg's bumbling had caused a choking emergency for Morgan.

The crestfallen Greg caught his bus home, and Uncle Merv when he got home from the cricket saw his nephew's expression and thought this highly amusing. "So, I take it you didn't get into young Morgan's knickers today?" he guffawed, as soon as Aunty Rose and Andrea were out of earshot.

"Um no," Greg managed to stammer.

"Oh well, there's always tomorrow," said Uncle Merv.

*

Thursday brought Greg no better luck. Morgan seemed to be in a bad mood, not at him specifically but in general and once more Greg got the strange customers in the morning rush, including Patsy with yet another bag of one and two cent coins, the man who paid for his admission with a fifty dollar note yesterday now paying with a twenty and arrogant Wayne, today with his stupid mates in tow.

As usual, Morgan got all the normal customers and as the morning rush finished she said to Greg, "I just need to go to the toilet, are you right here for the moment?"

"Yes, fine thanks Morgan," said Greg, as the teenager got up from behind her counter, Greg trying not to stare too hard at Morgan's cute bum which looked very nice in the short skirt she was wearing as she walked towards the small ladies' room at the front of the complex, her legs and feet also looking most interesting.

The telephone rang, and Greg answered it to assist a customer who was enquiring about holding a competition in the diving pool. He opened the appointment book to check free times, but noticed that the blue pen he used was running low on ink as he put in the time and as the call ended. With no customers in sight, Greg made his way to the office to get a replacement pen.

Greg had been so consumed in the phone call that he hadn't seen Morgan emerge from the ladies' toilet less than 30 seconds after entering. It wasn't because Morgan had finished super quick, it was because the young woman had encountered the greatest frustration for any girl who needs to sit on the toilet and empty her bowels -- no toilet paper in any of the three stalls.

Morgan had contemplated just using the main female toilet block outside but decided she had better do the right thing and re-stock this ladies room with paper. Un-noticed by Greg, Morgan had gone to a storage cupboard in the administration area and taken out six rolls of toilet paper, and was now carrying them back to the ladies' room, the teenager feeling increasing urgency with each step.

Greg of course was completely unaware of Morgan's toilet paper problem, and would have remained ignorant of this had he not rounded the corner from the reception area into the administration block just as Morgan was coming the other way, her arms loaded up with toilet rolls.

The teenagers collided head on and while Greg was a skinny guy, he still weighed more than the petite Morgan and the impact was enough to knock the girl right off her feet. The pretty redhead fell straight backwards, her skirt flying up to show to everyone passing by that she was wearing white full-brief cotton panties with blue flowers as she hit the ground flat on her back, Morgan's toilet paper going everywhere.

A feeling of horror swept over Greg as he realized that once again, he had failed to achieve the simple task of avoiding embarrassing or injuring Morgan. The pretty redhead, her face going the color of a tomato, lay stunned on the ground, the toilet rolls around her, her skirt up around her waist and her knickers on full display. Greg reprimanded himself for looking at Morgan's knickers, while Morgan's panties were something he wanted to see more than anything else in the world this wasn't the time or place.

"Morgan, I am so sorry," Greg pleaded, holding his hand out to try and help her up. But Morgan, stunned from the fall to the concrete floor just lay there, glaring at Greg with her green eyes.

From outside in rushed the tall blonde figure of Leanne, barefoot and dressed in her red bathers. "What happened here?" she asked, looking in dismay at the bizarre scene.

"I accidentally knocked Morgan over," said Greg, breathing heavily as his heart raced. "I'm really, really sorry."

Leanne as she had done the day before took control, assisting the recovering Morgan to her feet, the teenager smoothing down her skirt, clearly anything but happy about the incident.

"Did you hit your head when you fell, Morgan?" Leanne asked, on alert for the girl having suffered concussion.

"No, I'm fine thanks," said Morgan, the girl dusting herself down.

"Again, I'm really sorry Morgan," said Greg. Wanting to help out in some way, he picked up the six toilet rolls Morgan had dropped and handed to her. Unfortunately, Morgan reached for the toilet paper a second after Greg released his grip on it, and the toilet rolls fell down to the floor again at Morgan and Leanne's feet.

"Sorry, sorry," Greg cringed, getting more and more flustered.

"I think you have some customers Greg," Leanne pointed out, indicating where a family were now waiting to be served, watching the strange goings on with puzzled expressions.

"Thanks Leanne, I'll serve them," said Greg. He returned to his counter and served the customers, watching as this time Morgan and Leanne picked up the rolls of toilet paper, Leanne handing those she had collected to Morgan.

"Thanks Leanne," said Morgan, preparing to return to the ladies' toilet.

"Was there no toilet paper in the ladies' loo?" Leanne asked.

Morgan shook her head. "No, all three stalls were completely out."

"I'll have to have a word with our cleaners, they're getting slack again," said Leanne, a look of annoyance on her face. "The other morning, only one of the stalls had any toilet paper and just yesterday two girls came to me complaining there was no loo paper in the main toilet block."

Greg watched forlornly as the two attractive women went in opposite directions. Leanne went back to prepare for her next swimming class, while Morgan went into the ladies' room and restocked each stall with toilet paper. When the teenager reached the last cubicle, she closed and locked the door behind her, placing one toilet roll on the stall and fitting the other onto the roll holder after removing the empty cardboard tube.

Morgan lifted her skirt, pulled her white flowery knickers down to her ankles and sat the firm cheeks of her bare bottom down on the toilet seat, her legs slightly apart to show the curls of red pubic hair that grew in abundance over her feminine mound, Morgan's tight pink teenage pussy also visible as she began to urinate, her pee stream echoing in the quiet of the ladies' room. As Morgan sat on the toilet for the next ten minutes or so, the girl unwinding and using toilet paper as she needed it, she contemplated that ever since this new year of 1980 had commenced, she had been embarrassed, inconvenienced and injured by her work colleague. She didn't know what was wrong with Greg -- sure he had always been kind of shy and a bit bumbling -- but hoped it would end otherwise she might end up with a broken arm or leg.

The length of time Morgan spent on the toilet only increased guilt-ridden Greg's anxiety as he contemplated what he was going to say to her when she finished. When the young man heard the sound of Morgan flushing the toilet and the taps running and the petite pretty figure of Morgan returned, the teenager adjusting her panties through her short skirt, he said, "Morgan, I am so sorry about today and yesterday -- I don't know what's happened these last few days ..."

Morgan looked back at him evenly. "I'd really rather not talk about this morning or yesterday Greg. But I think we have got this year off to a bad start. How about we start 1980 over again, and try and avoid situations that injure or embarrass me?"

"Thanks Morgan, I promise it won't happen again," said Greg.

For the rest of the day, Greg and Morgan were working together on stuffing envelopes with promotional pamphlets to be mailed out, and Greg was able to avoid saying or doing anything embarrassing or causing Morgan any injuries. They were able to talk together normally -- mainly about banal things like the weather -- but at least nothing bad happened.

When work ended, Greg decided he would go to the small supermarket across the road to buy a drink before catching his bus. As he crossed the road, he saw Morgan's pretty little figure crossing the road and his heart surged with the adrenaline rush he always felt when he looked at his crush. Maybe he should approach Morgan while she was in the supermarket, explain that he liked her and ask her if she would like to go and see a movie some time? If he continued to dither, he might lose his nerve altogether and never know what might have been. Breathing heavily to try and steady his nerves, Greg entered the supermarket.

He soon located Morgan, browsing at a shelf in aisle 9. Greg looked at the pretty redhead and his heart filled with desire as he worked out his strategy. Greg did not need toothpaste, but the toothpaste was in this aisle so he would go down there to select a tube and strike up a casual conversation with Morgan.

It was only as Greg drew closer to Morgan that he saw what products she was looking at. The said products were not universally used by all Homo sapiens, but only Homo sapiens with two X chromosomes aged approximately between 11 and 55-years-old for one week every month. As Morgan reached for a packet of sanitary pads, Greg beat a hasty retreat out of the aisle thinking how embarrassing and awkward it would be if Morgan saw him there when she was purchasing feminine hygiene products. At best she would be embarrassed yet again, at worst she might think he was some sort of pervert who had a sexual fetish about girls having their periods that he sated by hanging around the feminine hygiene products section of supermarkets. In fact, the opposite was the truth and Greg like many young man was terrified of white rectangular objects and white cylindrical objects. He still had nightmares about an evening when he awoke in the night to pee and walked into his cousin Andrea who was carrying a packet of sanitary pads as she came out of the bathroom after flushing the toilet and washing her hands, having been attending to her feminine hygiene requirements while on the loo.

So keen was Greg to get out of the aisle before Morgan saw him that he failed to look where he was going and tripped straight into a pyramid of canned cat food set up in front of the adjacent pet food aisle. There was an almighty crash as Greg cannoned into the cans which went everywhere, startling an elderly man, who glared at Greg as the young man went sprawling with cans rolling everywhere, other customers looking over.

"You stupid, stupid, stupid boy!" yelled the elderly man in a strong Yugoslavian accent. "I have heart condition, you scare me like that, you are idiot or are you retard? What you thinking, doing something so stupid, you should be locked up in special school for spastics ..."

"I'm really sorry," said Greg, not only to the angry Yugoslavian man but to the unimpressed supermarket manager and a stock boy who came running over to see what the commotion was all about. The shame-faced Greg tried ineffectively to help pick up the cans of cat food as the elderly Yugoslavian man continued to berate him with amazing ferocity, Greg's humiliation doubled as Morgan saw everything as she went to the checkout to pay for her period pads. Then Greg's humiliation was trebled as he saw one of the many customers watching his latest humiliation was the beautiful blonde lifeguard Leanne. His only consolation was that the pretty tomboy Jane, the girl from the petrol station who caused him to get tongue-tied, was not there too to observe this.

On the bus on the way home, given how the last few days had gone Greg wished he was on a bus across the country to Perth. Maybe in Western Australia he would have better luck? But then, the girl of his dreams Morgan wouldn't be there. Greg again recounted the days' embarrassing events, with the mental image of Morgan again shrouded in a rose-colored haze and he hoped that tomorrow would be a better day.

*

Friday brought a warm and sunny day to Sydney, and a queue awaited Greg and Morgan when the swimming pool opened for the day. Greg had immediately sensed after getting off the bus that today was not the best day to go asking Morgan out. He observed the teenager wince on several occasions and massage her tummy, and given that Morgan had been buying feminine napkins the previous afternoon, the answer to why she had abdominal cramps was obvious.

Patsy, the one and two cent coin lady was first in line with her kids, and Morgan called her first to the counter. Greg waited for Patsy to dig out the huge bag of small coins, but to his utter astonishment handed to Morgan crisp one and two dollar notes to pay for admission to the pool. Greg sighed. It never happened to him.

Greg himself served a pair of middle aged sisters with their elderly mother first, and anticipated this would go smoothly when the old lady piped up and said, "I still don't like this new money they make us use. Dollars and cents are useless, you knew the value of things when we used pounds, shillings and pence."

The first daughter sighed. "Mum, we've had decimal currency for nearly 14 years now."

"Well, it's useless," declared the old woman. "I'm going to write an official letter of complaint to Sir Robert at the Lodge in Canberra, asking him to change Australia's currency back to the way it was."

The second daughter rolled her eyes. "Mum, if you're talking about Sir Robert Menzies he hasn't been Prime Minister since 1966 and he died in 1978."

The old lady looked shocked. "Really? Oh yes, that's right. In that case, I'll write to his replacement Mr. Whitlam then. He'll do something about it."

The first daughter shook her head. "Mum, Gough Whitlam isn't our Prime Minister either. He was removed from office in 1975 by the Governor General."

"Well, who is our Prime Minister?" the old lady wanted to know.

"Malcolm Fraser," said the second daughter.

"Malcolm Fraser? Oh don't be so silly Shirley. Malcolm Fraser vanished from that beach near Melbourne years ago. A shark must have eaten him, or the communists took him away in a submarine."

"Mum, that was Harold Holt," affirmed the first daughter.

The old lady was not impressed. "Another Prime Minister? We elect one Prime Minister, and then we get another Prime Minister while we're not looking. It's not good enough. I'll complain about it when I write my letter about the decimal currency -- what did you say our Prime Minister's name was again?"

Leanne, her sensational six foot four body clad in her red bathers had entered the reception area to pick up her swimming lesson schedule, showed amusement on her pretty face at hearing this conversation. Greg remained nervous. The arrogant rugby player Wayne and his two stupid mates were among those in the line, and to his surprise he saw the pretty tomboy petrol station attendant Jane waiting in line with three female friends. Jane wore a pretty summer dress, the straps of her bathers visible on her shoulders. Greg knew that the chances of something embarrassing happening in front of Morgan increased ten-fold if he served Jane and said something dumb.