Leanne the Lusty Lifeguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg, however, failed to see somebody else enter the reception area to join the queue. This person was none other than Uncle Merv, wearing speedo bathers and an open shirt, his hairy chest and fat belly on display for all to see.

A huge mischievous grin was on Merv's face as he looked at his nephew and bellowed out while waving, "Hi Greg!"

Silence fell across the reception as everyone turned to see Merv waving at his nephew, Greg going bright red.

Enjoying himself immensely at the embarrassment he had caused his nephew, Merv stepped things up even more. He held up the lunch box Rose had packed the ill-fated salad sandwiches in the other morning and pointed at his nephew. "Greg, you forgot your play-lunch this morning and your Mummy was worried about you. But don't worry, Uncle Merv's brought it down here for you."

Greg wished he could share the fate of Harold Holt as he felt the eyes of Morgan, Jane and Leanne upon him, as well as other customers.

"Well, aren't you going to say thank you to your Uncle Merv?" Merv bellowed, chortling with laughter.

With such an embarrassing experience, Greg was totally ill-at-ease when Jane and her friends approached his counter. "Hi Greg," Jane smiled.

"Hi Jane, are you going to the swimming pool today?" Greg asked, stopping and cringing as he realized how stupid the question was.

Jane was clearly amused, and replied dead-pan, "No Greg, my friends and I are just buying tickets and then we're going to stand outside and stare at the pool all day."

"Yeah, um good point Jane," said Greg, blushing especially given Morgan had seen him make a fool of himself yet again.

The queue dwindled down until Merv was head of the queue. Greg hoped that he would serve his Uncle Merv, but to his horror the woman he served was taking some time to count out her change and Morgan was the one to serve Merv. Greg's heart raced as he thought about what horrors and humiliation this might bring him.

"Good morning Morgan, and how are you on this beautiful summer day?" Merv asked the girl as he purchased his ticket.

"Fine thanks -- but um, how do you know my name?" Morgan asked.

"Oh, my nephew Greg mentioned you. He's right, you do have pretty green eyes."

Morgan's fair skin blushed and she giggled slightly, both embarrassed yet flattered at the same time. Greg went bright red. "I didn't say that -- I didn't mean," he stammered.

"Now Morgan, as you may or may not be aware Greg is from Wollongong so you need to make some allowances for him," said Merv. "Always speak slowly and use simple words he can understand. Drawing diagrams for Greg sometimes helps. Greg's parents initially sent him to Taronga Zoo to live, but he kept escaping so his Aunty Rose and I agreed to let him live with us."

Again Merv laughed with Morgan joining in, but Greg wished the Earth would swallow him up.

"So Morgan, are you from around here?" Merv asked.

Morgan nodded. "Yes, I grew up in North Sydney and went to school here."

"Which school did you go to?"

"North Shore Catholic High School."

Merv grinned. "North Shore Catholic? That's the school where the girls wear the white blouses, blue ties, short blue schoolgirl tartan skirts, and white ankle socks with black Mary Jane shoes?"

Morgan looked a bit uncomfortable at this question. "Um yes, that's right."

"Well it's not something I would have known until young Greg came onto the scene," said Merv. "Photography is a good hobby, but when I found out that Greg had four photo albums filled with pictures he'd taken of girls from North Shore Catholic while hiding in the bushes opposite the school, I sadly had to confiscate his camera and find a new hobby for him. Now, I just paint the garage wall at home and Greg sits and stares at the paint drying, grinning and pointing. It keeps him quiet and occupied for hours."

Merv and Morgan both laughed, while Greg stammered, "I didn't take any photos, not of girls from North Shore Catholic, not ever. I don't stare at paint drying ..."

"Well, it's been lovely meeting you Miss Morgan, but I'd better get in the pool and not keep you from your work. I promised my wife I'd exercise today and work some of this off." Merv patted his over-sized stomach and made his way to the turnstile.

Morgan turned to Greg and laughed. "Your uncle is such a comedian."

"Yeah, that's one way of describing him," muttered Greg, serving two young women who had overheard Merv's little joke about Greg secretly taking photographs of Catholic schoolgirls, and regarded Greg with a great deal of suspicion.

Morgan stayed at reception to serve any more customers who came in, while Greg went to perform other duties around the swimming pool complex. Uncle Merv -- aka 'Merv the Perve' - at a public swimming pool filled with nubile young women was a worry, but at first Merv seemed to be behaving himself and was swimming laps as he had promised Aunty Rose.

However, Merv soon became bored with this and began to look for other things to amuse himself. He was not the only one; the arrogant and immature rugby player Wayne and his two stupid friends also became bored with swimming laps and were having a water fight in the shallows. Greg shook his head. The kids in the splashing pool were showing more maturity than Wayne and company.

Seeing Merv lying back on the lawn on his towel wearing his speedo bathers, smoking a cigarette and tapping his stomach like it was a set of bongo drums, Greg observed his uncle staring at Leanne as the pretty lifeguard was instructing her swimming lessons to a class of kids.

"Oh yeah, this is the life," said Merv to his nephew. "Such beautiful views, boobs, pussies, bums, legs and bare feet everywhere."

"Bare feet?" asked Greg.

"Yeah, girls' bare feet are so sexy," said Merv. "Look at Leanne there, young Jane and her friends over there, and your favorite girl Morgan."

Greg glanced at the barefoot Leanne, then Jane and her friends who were also barefoot as they made their way to the diving pool and to his right and some distance away Morgan, the pretty young redhead on her break and wearing loose, flip-flop style shoes that showed her pretty feet. Although Greg was never going to disclose this to his uncle, he did find girls' feet very sexy, and especially loved seeing Morgan's feet.

"The best thing about girls' feet is that you can see them any time you like," affirmed Merv. "You can see the shape of their boobs, pussies and bums through their clothing, but you don't see everything. Still, I'm not complaining. Take a look at Leanne over there."

Greg looked to where Leanne was conducting her swimming lesson. The beautiful blonde was bending over, her back them and fortunately unable to overhear Merv's lecherous comments. With her arse thrust high in the air, Leanne's wet bathers showed off the firm cheeks of her bum through the fabric and with her legs slightly apart, Greg could just make out the oval shape of Leanne's vagina. It certainly was a magnificent sight to behold, Greg thought to himself.

A husband and wife passed by with their three kids and Uncle Merv said to Greg loud enough for them to hear, "Greg, how many times have I told you not to look at that lifeguard's bum?"

Greg went bright red as the couple looked at him with concerned and disapproving expressions, and Merv spoke to them. "Sorry about my nephew, Greg's one of those special kids, you know how it is. He doesn't actually work here, he likes to pretend he does so once a week we bring him here and let him wear the uniform." He turned to Greg, speaking in a slow, patronizing tone. "Now Greg, if you stop checking out girls' bottoms, I'll let you play with your coloring book and crayons in the car on the drive home. How would you like that?"

The couple still looked very suspicious, and herded their kids away from the red-faced Greg as fast as they could while Uncle Merv laughed.

"Oh yeah, very funny Uncle Merv," said Greg.

"It is very funny," agreed Merv.

"They think I'm some sort of perverted retard," protested Greg, turning and becoming even more dismayed when he saw a woman with a Down's syndrome son right beside him, glaring at him in complete disapproval. "Sorry, I didn't mean ..." Greg stammered, before the angry woman stormed away with her son.

"It just keeps getting better," said the laughing Merv.

"You know what will be funny Uncle Merv?" asked Greg. "When you get in trouble from Aunty Rose tonight for failing to put on sun lotion and coming home with sunburn."

Merv shrugged his shoulders. "A little sun never hurt nobody. Some people need to use sun lotion, like your little girlfriend Morgan because she's a redhead with fair skin. But real Aussie blokes don't use sun lotion. The only men who use sun lotion are poofters."

"Hey, I use sun lotion," Greg protested.

"And Your Honor, I rest my case," laughed Merv.

Greg shook his head and walked away from his incorrigible uncle, and kept busy for the next hour or so, until he saw Merv talking with Jane, the pretty tomboy's fine teen figure accentuated by her tight blue bathers, Jane's trio of friends standing behind her.

"Your Dad let you have the day off today?" Merv asked.

Jane nodded. "Yes, it's been quiet this week -- not many cars in and not many customers buying petrol - so Dad said he and my brother would be okay today."

"It's a nice day for a day off today. So what are you up to this weekend, Jane?"

"My boyfriend and our friends are going mountain bike riding tomorrow in the Belanglo Forest, you know the one off the Hume Highway?"

"Oh yes, I know the Belanglo Forest," said Merv. "It's such a beautiful place. Rose and I used to take Andrea and the boys there for picnics when they were younger."

"The Belanglo Forest is a nice spot," Jane agreed. "You feel so relaxed in there, as though there's nothing bad in the world at all."

"Hey, here's an idea, why don't you take young Greg along with you?" Merv asked. "I hadn't mentioned it before, but at Christmas Greg finally managed to get his training wheels off his bike. I'm so proud of him. I let go of him and he rode a big person's bike all by himself."

Jane and her friends laughed as did Merv, and Greg as usual went bright red. "I didn't -- I mean I can ride a bicycle -- I've been riding since I was five."

"No, since you were eight," Merv corrected his nephew.

"No I was five," Greg lied, hoping his uncle would not continue to embarrass him with the truth that he could not master the balance until he was eight years old.

"No, you were definitely eight," said Merv. "It was your younger sister Tara who learned to ride a bike when she was five, like my kids and me and my brother and sisters and other normal children. I imagine you were about the same age, Jane?"

"Yes, I could ride without training wheels when I was five," Jane affirmed.

"I'm sure I wasn't eight," said Greg.

"You were eight," Merv said. "I remember because when you were seven, me and Rose and the kids visited your parents and you were all jealous because your sister and cousins were riding around and you couldn't. I took the training wheels off your bike to teach you to ride like a big boy, but as soon as I let go you crashed and cried for two hours."

"I didn't cry," Greg protested. Usually his uncle made up tall stories to embarrass him, but Uncle Merv recounting humiliating events that actually happened was ten times worse.

"Yeah, you did," laughed Merv. "Still, at least you were seven. It's not as bad as the time you cried at the 1975 Grand Final, you were older then."

Now Merv was back to telling tall stories, and Jane and her friends were laughing. "I didn't cry at the 1975 Grand Final," Greg objected. "I was getting over a cold."

"Yeah, you cried when your Dragons got smashed by the Roosters 38 points to nil," said Merv. "Your kid sister Tara, she put on a stiff upper lip but you broke down and blubbered. I wanted to vanish, taking my niece and nephew to the football along with my kids and my teenage nephew crying in front of thousands of people."

"Again, I didn't cry, I'd had a really bad cold the week before," Greg insisted.

"My Dad took me and my brothers to the 1975 Grand Final," said Jane. "I loved it, but then I'm a big fan of the Roosters."

"I won't hold being a Chooks fan against you, young Jane," said Merv. "In two years' time, Greg will have two football teams to cry over. Have you heard Wollongong is getting its own Rugby League team in 1982, along with Canberra?"

"No, I hadn't heard that," said Jane.

"Yeah, I know this bloke and he said it's a done deal," said Merv. "With Wollongong, they're going to have to put up big pictures around the ground so the team and their supporters like young Greg here know which end they have to kick to and don't get confused."

Jane and her friends laughed along with Merv, before the older man said, "Well I'm sure you girls have got more fun things to do than standing around talking to a silly old bugger like me, so I'll let you get on with it."

"See you later, Mr. Tyler," said Jane, she and her friends watching as Merv showed the athletic prowess he had enjoyed in his younger years by making a perfect dive into the diving pool, resurfacing to enjoy his view of the nubile figures of four very attractive 18-year-old girls as they prepared to walk away.

"I'll see you later, Greg," said Jane, the pretty brunette giving him a smile as she and company went on their way.

"Um, yes, see you later," mumbled Greg, the young man too distracted by what he had seen to answer properly. Jane's damp blue bathers had ridden up slightly around her feminine mound, and several dark, luxurious curls of her pubic hair were poking out, the indentation of Jane's vagina also evident. Seeing the shape of a pretty 18-year-old girl's pussy and some of the hair that grew in abundance in Jane's private female area caused Greg's body to react by sending blood to his groin in great quantities. Within seconds, he had a raging erection and dropped to his knees to avoid severe embarrassment.

Greg hoped his uncle would not see his predicament, and got his wish as Merv was at present climbing up the ladder to the highest diving board, clearly enjoying his views of two pretty and nubile young women climbing up in front of him. Breathing heavily, Greg tried to think about sad movies and unsexy things, but it was of no use. Morgan passing by at one stage did not help him one little bit. Still at least he didn't have to stand up, until he heard a female voice behind him, "Hi Greg, could you please help Rob and me with some ropes?"

The young man turned to see the attractive form of Leanne approaching, her wet bathers clinging to her big boobs, which only made Greg's erection problem worse. "Um, yeah, sure Leanne," Greg stammered, his face going redder still.

"Are you okay there, Greg?" Leanne asked, noticing his flushed face and awkward posture.

"Yeah, fine -- I've just -- um, ah, got a leg cramp," Greg managed to come up with.

Leanne looked concerned and walked up to him. "That's no good, Greg. Maybe you're a bit dehydrated, have you drank plenty of water? It's pretty warm today."

"Maybe not as much as I should," Greg suggested, as Leanne's fine feminine form towered over him.

"Would you like me to take a look at your leg?" Leanne suggested. "I'm senior first aid officer remember, and I've got plenty of experience with cramps, competing in triathlons."

"I hope I should be okay," said Greg, worried that if Leanne tried to check his leg, she would obviously see his huge erection in his shorts. He prayed for a miracle to help his penis subside, when suddenly one appeared. Wayne and his two stupid mates had purchased hamburgers from the canteen and were preparing to eat them. The three young men wolfed into the hamburgers with ferocity, eating with their mouths open, tomato sauce all over their faces, Wayne belching halfway through one mouthful and spitting meat and hamburger bun out to the amusement of his friends. They reminded Greg of the tigers and lions at Taronga Zoo getting fed, except that Wayne and his friends were not growling and roaring while eating and the big cats had better manners. However, the disgusting way the three young men ate their food did achieve one thing, reducing Greg's penis to normal size.

"Can you swing your leg back and forward?" Leanne asked the young man.

"I think so," said Greg, standing up and swinging his leg back and forth.

"Well you should be okay, just make sure you drink plenty of water on these warm summer days," said Leanne. "And visit your doctor if you get a lot of cramps."

"I will, thanks Leanne," said Greg, going with Leanne to help put away the ropes as requested.

As Friday came to a close, Greg observed Jane and her friends heading to the female showers, Uncle Merv sitting nearby as usual watching their nubile, barefoot young bodies clad only in bathers.

"Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall in there, Greg?" Merv asked with a suggestive grin.

"Obviously you would," said Greg.

"Yeah, even a poofter would," said Merv. He paused, hearing the faint sound of the showers running in the ladies' showers. "Just think, Jane and her friends are naked under those showers." Merv grinned and sniggered. "Oh yeah."

Jane and her friends were indeed naked under the showers that Merv could hear, washing off the chlorine before changing into their regular clothes. Jane stood in complete nudity under her showerhead, soap running down her perfect body with flawless olive complexion to her bare feet, coating her teenage breasts, her bush of pubic hair and the firm cheeks of her bare bottom. Her friends likewise were naked, their breasts, pubic hair and bare bottoms covered in soap. Jane took a handful of water and used it to wash her vagina, the other girls following suit. Having finished their showers the teenagers dried off, then put on their normal clothes -- cotton panties, bras and summer dresses and prepared to go home for the day.

It was nearly time for Greg to go home when he noticed that Wayne had forgotten his towel, the young man leaving it at a bench. Although Greg did not like Wayne, he was a naturally helpful young man by nature and grabbed the towel, handing it back to Wayne.

"Wayne, you forgot your towel," said Greg.

"Ugh," Wayne grunted, taking the towel without a word of thanks and leaving the swimming pool complex, the frustrated Greg wondering why he even bothered.

Greg was far happier when he passed Morgan on the way out and said, "Bye Morgan, see you on Monday. Have a good weekend."

Morgan seemed in a chirpy mood. "Yes, thanks Greg, you have a good weekend too and I'll see you Monday." She smiled, making her face look even prettier and a little wave, then made her way to catch her bus home. And while these were simple, polite gestures, to Greg they made his heart swell and he felt like he was floating on a cloud of cotton candy, the world bathed in a beautiful rose colored haze.

"Bye Greg," said Uncle Merv, impersonating Morgan's voice and wave and causing Greg to blush as he got into his uncle's car. Merv started the engine, and watched as Jane and her friends made their way to their car, Jane stopping to adjust her short summer dress, Merv and Greg treated to the slightest glance of the white cotton panties the pretty brunette wore.

"Oh to be Jane's knickers for just one day," said Merv. "Or as good, Leanne's knickers." He glanced to the side where tall Leanne and the even taller Derek rode by, the fit cyclists making great pace up the road, Leanne's long blonde hair flowing in the late afternoon breeze. "I'm guessing Greg that you would choose to be Morgan's knickers for the day."

Greg said nothing, not wanting to encourage his uncle even more, but reasoned that if he was to be an inanimate object for 24 hours, then a pair of Morgan's knickers would be the best.