Leap of Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

After a few minutes of somewhat awkward small talk, Jess slowly walks into the kitchen, unknown to me as my back is away from the entrance. Tiptoeing over as I'm chatting with Yaz, she taps me on my shoulder, causing me to almost jump out of my skin.

"Jesus Christ Jess, you nearly gave me a heart attack," I breathe out, trying to calm down, placing a hand over my heart, "How the hell were you so quiet anyways!?"

Jess and Yaz both bust up laughing from my reaction, causing me to blush in a mixture of embarrassment and anger. "Pure skill," she quips, giving me a cocky smile, wiping the tears from her eyes.

You gonna let her get away with that? Hell no. "Oh yeah? Then let's see how skillful you are at getting away from me!" I yell, running over at her, arms outstretched, hands ready to tickle. She squeals, barely dodging my grasp before running down another hallway and down the stairs. I give chase down the stairs through a series of turns, almost catching her before she makes a sharp turn through a glass door leading outside. I have to grab a hold of the doorframe to keep from passing it, running outside without looking where I was going. All of a sudden, I lose my footing in a puddle of water on the slick tile, flying into the deep end of a pool. I hit the water hard on my back, fully drenching all of my clothes and my glasses fly off my face. I come up sputtering, glaring daggers at the form of Jess, who was doubled over on the floor, laughing her ass off.

I hear hurried footsteps coming from inside the house, "I heard a loud crash! Is everyone oka—" Yaz starts, running outside before breaking off into another fit of laughter when she sees me treading water in the pool.

"Found the pool," I remark annoyedly, grabbing my floating glasses while swimming towards the edge of the pool, climbing out. Remembering that I had my loose fitting training pants on, I look down to see that they are plastered tightly to my legs giving anyone who looked a clear outline of my junk. I flush once more, turning around to hide my embarrassment before running over to a nearby chair, grabbing a towel. I quickly toss my wet shirt off, attempting to dry before hearing cat calls behind me. I turn to look at the girls who are mock cheering before Jess calls out, "Pants next!!" I bundle up the towel, throwing it at her before remembering my 'situation'. I make an attempt to cover up, running past them back to my room to get dried off and changed.

I closed and locked the door, walking into the bathroom before peeling my soaked pants and boxers off my legs. Drying off my body, I take a long look at myself in the large bathroom mirror. I'm 5'11" so relatively tall with naturally tanned skin, curly brown hair and an angular face, set with thin brown eyes, glasses and a very thin build. They were probably laughing at how skinny you were. Sighing, I shake my head of the thought. I walk back into my room, throwing on another pair of boxers, shorts, and a light t-shirt before stepping back into the hallway.

*****

I make my way back to the kitchen, going straight to check the chicken, seeing that I had just a few seconds left on the timer. I pop open the door to the oven, taking a peek inside to see if it was done. Sure enough, the light breading was a golden brown with the warm cream cheese just barely oozing out. I grab an oven mitt, lifting the pan out of the hot oven. The delicious smell of the cream cheese quickly wafts through the room, drawing both Yaz and Jess towards from down the hall.

I see that they have changed into more comfortable clothing, despite it being actually more revealing than what they had on earlier in the day. Yaz, now wearing a cutoff with some band I didn't recognize on the front with just a sports bra under and a pair of black spandex. Jess opting for just a white camisole and black yoga pants that end mid-calf.

Tearing my wandering eyes away, I set the hot dish on the table, grabbing some plates and silverware from a nearby cupboard as the girls sit down.

"Wow this looks really good," Yaz comments offhandedly as she spears a piece with her fork.

"You sure you cooked this Alexi? Looks a little too good," pokes Jess as she also grabs a piece from the pan.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Yes, I do know how to cook," I reply before digging into the piece of chicken on my plate.

"Oh my god, it like, melts in my mouth," says Yaz as she quickly takes another bite, sighing contentedly as she chews.

Jess swallows her bite before adding, "Okay, I have to give it to you. This is pretty damn good."

"Thanks," I reply, sending a smile her way before taking another bite. We continue to eat in relative silence, only hearing the occasional clink of the silverware on the plates. Each of us are on our second piece before Jess pipes up, "Hey, sorry about scaring you earlier, I didn't realize you would be so jumpy."

"Oh don't worry, I'll get you back eventually," I shoot back, giving her a quick wink. The color drains from her face slightly before she stares back down at her food, causing Yaz to giggle slightly. The giggle causing a piece of the chicken to fall off her fork right...down the front of her shirt.

Holy shit...don't stare.

"Oh fuck, stupid chicken," complains Yaz as she pulls her top off and reaches down the front of her sports bra.

Oh...my...god I can't help but stare, my eyes almost bugging out of my head. When I realize that I'm staring, it's too late. I look over to Jess who is smirking evilly at me, knowing that I was staring at Yaz the entire time, making my entire face flush more than I think I have ever done before. Taking advantage of Yaz being occupied and my already compromised state, Jess apparently decides to fuck with me even more. She dips a finger in a little bit of cream cheese and brings it to her lips, licking her finger clean seductively. Not once did she break eye contact the entire time.

Seriously, what the fuck is happening?

Finally, Yaz snags the small piece of chicken out of her sports bra, holding it up triumphantly before popping it into her mouth. She looks back down, seeing some cream cheese got on the top of one of her breasts. She licks one of her fingers before moving her sports bra slightly out of the way to scoop up all of the cream cheese, popping it back into her mouth, licking it off again. She looks across the table and sees me redder than a tomato and Jess looking 'innocent'. "What?" asks Yasmin, looking clueless.

I get up quickly from the table, grabbing my plate and taking it to the sink, rushing out of the room without a word.

Yaz looks over to Jess, who turns back from watching me leave, "What did you do?"

*****

I lay back on the comfortable bed, enveloped by the soft sheets. I have my back propped up by a pillow, sitting up slightly on the headboard. I have my headphones on, listening to "Till It Hurts" by Yellow Claw with my eyes closed, trying to cool off from what I just witnessed.

Okay, so you just watched Yasmin basically strip in front of you while Jessica seductively teased you 100% on purpose. Jesus man...what did you get yourself into?

Slowly, Yaz opens the connected bathroom door, wearing her cutoff once more. Seeing me with my eyes closed, and head bobbing slightly listening to music, she sits on the side of the bed. Feeling the weight shift on the bed, I open my eyes to see you looking at me with concerned eyes. "Are you alright?" she asks in a soft voice.

I sigh, slipping my headphones off, "Hmm?"

"I asked if you were alright," she repeats, placing a hand on my leg softly.

"Yeah...I'm doing alright, just relaxing a bit. I had a long and...particularly eventful day," I reply, my voice sounding a little weary.

"Well okay, I came to see if you wanted to come swimming with Jess and me."

I look at the clock on the nearby nightstand, seeing that it was 11:30. "Thanks, but I think I'll pass. I already became more aquatinted with the pool than I would have liked and besides, I'm pretty tired. I think I'm going to call it a night pretty soon."

"Alright, goodnight Alexi. Sleep well," she says, getting up, but letting her hand linger on my leg before turning and walking out. She turns back once more in the doorway to watch me close my eyes and sink back in the bed, resuming my music.

*****

My eyes groggily open, with my glasses sitting skewed on my face, headphones laying off to the side. I can hear music still playing from them. I sigh, taking my glasses off and placing them on the night stand. I check the clock, 1:30 am. Oh, looks like nature calls. I swing my legs off the large bed, walking over to the bathroom. I quickly relieve myself, getting up to go wash my hands. Yes, I sit down when I pee, thank you very much. It's much cleaner and quieter. Before I turn on the water, a curious noise catches my ear from Yaz's room. A...moan? I hear it again, a little louder this time.

Holy shit...that was a moan.

I quietly walk towards the door, pressing my ear gently to it. I feel wrong for peeping, but I can't help myself. I listen carefully, hearing a gentle stream of pants and occasional moans coming from inside. My face blushes lightly, taking my ear off the door and turning to go back to bed before...

"Unhh...Alexi...yes!" That stopped me dead in my tracks. No. I didn't just hear that. I run out of the bathroom and back into my own bed, my face burning. I take a few deep breaths, as I try to comprehend what I just heard. Yeah, everyone masturbates, not uncommon. Little embarrassing to catch someone doing it, but still... She...Yasmin was masturbating...to me....

*****

I roll over onto my side, looking at to clock set on the nightstand.

9:15

Well I doubt I'll be getting any more sleep...might as well get up. I throw back the covers, taking a moment before getting out of bed and head into the bathroom to grab a quick shower. I toss off my clothes, and step into the warm running water, letting it flow over my tired body. I grab some soap, lathering my hands before going through my usual shower routine. Face...chest...arms...pits... stomach...cash and prizes heh...legs...feet... I turn to grab the shampoo for my hair. SHIT I forgot my shampoo! I reluctantly look over to Yasmin's shampoo before finally giving in and squirting some into my hand. Jesus I hope she doesn't notice I used hers.... I lather it into my hair, leaving it in for a moment before rinsing it off. I turn off the shower, grabbing a towel and drying my body off, leaving my hair messy. I groggily walk back into my room wrapped in a towel over to my suitcase to grab some clothes for the day. I was so tired that I didn't notice Yaz sitting crisscross on my bed, hands in her lap softly smiling at me.

"Hair smells nice," she quips, breaking me out of my trance. I spin around to face the beauty who gives me a quick wink. The quick jerking motion loosens my towel, causing it to slip from my body. My hand grasps for it, just barely catching it before it exposes me completely.

"Daww, I was hoping for a bit more of a show," she says playfully, "well what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get changed, don't mind me."

It takes me a moment before I come out of my stupor, "NO! What? Are you kidding!? Get out of my room!" She just continues to sit there, smiling at me, showing no signs of getting off my bed. I wait a few more moments before saying, "I'm waiting..."

"Me too"

I give her a death glare before readjusting the towel on my waist, tightening it. I grab my clothes from my bag before rushing into the bathroom, locking the door. I quickly throw on my clothes, fixing my hair with my hand, ruffling it a bit before stepping out back into the bedroom to find that Yaz wasn't on my bed anymore.

"Boo!" I hear from behind me, causing me to jump. I turn around to see Yaz giggling at my reaction for a few moments before she speaks up, "Well I just came in to see if you were awake yet, aaand hopefully see a little more." She gives me a sly smile before turning to head out of my room. I grab my phone and glasses from the nightstand before following her out of my room, walking slightly behind her, lost in my own thoughts.

*****

We make it to the kitchen, seeing Jess already sitting at the table wearing only a white bra and matching panties, sipping a cup of coffee and munching on some sliced fruit. Yaz joins her, instead with a mug of tea.

"You got any cereal?" I ask, wanting a bit more sustenance than just sliced fruit.

"Yeah third cupboard on the left," Yaz replies, pointing to the other side of the kitchen, "and the bowls are right next to the fridge."

I open up the cupboard, looking at my options and deciding on some granola. Grabbing a bowl and some milk, I take a seat opposite Jess. I pour the cereal and milk into the bowl and sit there for a few moments trying to figure out what I was missing. I look up to meet the face of two snickering girls with a look of confusion, still trying to comprehend what was so funny. Thankfully, Jess slides a spoon across the table to me. A look of embarrassment takes over, muttering a soft thank you before staring into my cereal as I eat it quietly.

"Tired there big guy?" Jess asks amusedly.

All of a sudden, I let out a huge involuntary yawn causing Jess to give a small chuckle.


"I'll take that as a yes."

I blush slightly, refocusing on my breakfast until Yaz asks me between bites of fruit, "So did you enjoy what you listened to last night?"

What the FUCK!? She knows I heard her getting off last night!?

I choke on my spoonful of cereal, looking over to Yaz, "What!?"

"You know, your music? What did you think I said?" she answers, looking at me with a confused and interested look.

"Oh! Yeah, the music was good. Yep, good," I reply, probably a little too hastily, going back to my cereal. Holy crap...thank god...it doesn't look like she knew.

I take a few more bites before Yaz pipes up, turning to Jess, "He might be a little grumpy from me walking in on him coming out of the shower."

I stop mid bite, interested and a bit frightened at the same time where this conversation is going.

"Really!?" Jess exclaims excitedly, "How big is he!?"

I choke once again on my cereal, going into a coughing fit. I stare at her, baffled at her bluntness and retort, "Seriously!? I'm right here!"

She looks over to me as a smile lights up her face, "Oh! Right, so how big are you?" I give her a glare, signaling that this conversation is now over. I go back to eating my cereal, intent on finishing without any more questions about any external appendages.

Frustrated with my lack of an answer, she gets up walking over to me. A soft hand trails slowly up my arm, prompting me to look up. My eyes drag over her lithe body up to her eyes, maybe a little too slowly. I see determination staring back into my own and maybe a little bit of...lust? I see that all knowing smirk once more on your face, which spells trouble for me. Holy shit she noticed me staring. She walks behind me, trailing her hand up and over my neck, rubbing my shoulder muscles deeply. I look over to Yasmin, my eyes pleading for help, but she just looks back at me with a gentle smirk.

"Now... I'll ask you again," she whispers into my ear, causing me to blush, "How big are you?"

I try to ignore her, finishing up my cereal but she is very intent on knowing, continuing her ministrations on my shoulders and neck.

"Well I guess if you won't tell me, I'll just have to find out myself," she purrs. Just then, she plasters her soft lips to the nape of my neck. I let out an involuntary moan, slapping a hand over my mouth, gaining a giggle from Yaz as she watches the comical, yet slightly erotic scene play out in front of her. She continues to suck on my neck and I can feel her tongue lapping at the skin. I am frozen to the chair by the feeling of shock and pleasure. I feel myself start to get a little exited from Jess's actions which snaps me out of my trance. I begrudgingly push her off my neck, causing her to give out a small whimper. Quickly getting up from the table, I carry my dishes to the sink and hurry to the exit. With a quick glance back, I see both of the girls staring back at me. Yasmin with her half-turned smile and Jess with a mix of disappointment and playfulness.

*****

Back in my room, I pace back and forth trying to figure out how to get rid of the erection Jess gave me that just won't go away. The thought about the lithe blonde figure with her pretty little lips on my neck keeps popping into my mind, preventing my erection from diminishing. Oh! Yasmin mentioned something about a workout room, I wonder if it has a treadmill. A good run would be sure to get rid of it. I throw on my favorite pair of light active shorts and a lime green cutoff, grabbing my headphones, phone, and water bottle. I rush downstairs hoping to avoid the two seductresses for at least a little while. Opening the door to the workout room, I breathe out a sigh of relief to find it empty and that it has a treadmill. I quietly shut the door, hoping not to alert the girls of my whereabouts before walking over to the treadmill. I set my water bottle down inside one of the cup holders in the center console before placing the earbuds in my ears, throwing my music on shuffle. I take a moment to tuck my "issue" under the waistband of my shorts before starting up the treadmill, hopping on. I close my eyes and sigh, letting the exercise and music take my mind away from everything.

*****

I look down at the distance counter, watching the last tenth of a mile roll around to read an even six. I breathe heavily, grabbing my water bottle as I slow the pace down to a nice walk. I pop my headphones out as I cool down, spraying a bit of the water over my head.

"Have a nice run?" I hear from behind me. I spin around to see Jess sitting cross legged on a yoga mat, watching me with a strange expression on her face. It looks like a really weird mix of embarrassment and happiness.

"Yeah...I guess so," I reply, wiping the dripping sweat from my brow as I slowly back out of the room.

"Well...I wanted to say I'm sorry," She says, looking down at her feet, then back up at me with an apologetic look on her face, "I'm sorry for the way I acted...I know it made you uncomfortable and I don't know what came over me."

This stops me in my tracks as I stare back at her, "Well...apology accepted," I look at her for a moment before a thought pops into my head, "Wait a second...how long were you sitting there?"

"Well I came down to do some yoga and I saw you running....so I did my yoga...with a little more scenery than normal," She smirks back up at me again, the usual playful twinkle in her eyes once again.

I chuckle, causing her to look at me quizzically, "What's so funny?"

"Oh, sorry. It's just that I totally guessed that you would do yoga."

"Well how else would someone keep this up?" She gestures to her figure with a cocky grin. I laugh at her little display, walking towards the door, holding it open for her.

She walks through, waiting for me on the other side before piping up again, "You were really in the zone by the way, how many miles did you end up doing?"

"Six, I contemplated just going for my usual 8 but I'm still feeling a little tired. Didn't get that much sleep last night."