Leap of Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yaz starts up the boat as I untie it from the dock, handing the cooler to Jess as I set it off before jumping in as well. Yaz drives us into deeper waters before slowing us down to a stop. She slides the straps of her sundress off her shoulders, stepping out of it, revealing a different bikini than last night, this one blue with a red flower pattern on the right half of it, continuing on right half of the bottoms as well. Jess also pulls her t-shirt off, and quickly unzips her shorts, sliding them off as well, displaying the same bikini as last night. The girls catch me watching them strip into their bikinis, causing me to turn red and look away.

"Didn't your mom teach you to have the decency to look away when girls are changing?" Jess jokes playfully, coming and sitting next to me on the bench seat on the back of the boat.

"Now it's your turn," She says, motioning towards my own shirt. I quickly pull it off, feeling self-conscious when Yaz and Jess both start giving me catcalls.

"What about your mom?" I fire back, referencing what she said a few moments before

"My mom? I don't think she ever mentioned anything about not watching guys change," she says slyly with a triumphant smile. Chuckling lightly, I sit up on the back of the boat, laying down to catch some of the warm early-afternoon sun. I stretch, bringing my hands behind my head and close my eyes. A few moments later I feel a hard shove. I cry out in shock as I start to fall overboard, my arms trying to catch anything to keep me from falling into the cold water. They latch onto the wrist of the person who pushed me, dragging Jess over the side of the boat with me into the water below. Jesus Christ this water is really flipping cold. We both come up sputtering and gasping for air. The shock of the cold water expelling all of the air from out lungs. I haul myself back into the boat before offering a hand for Jess to help her up. I run over to grab my towel to dry off my shivering body to hopefully gain some warmth back. Meanwhile, Yasmin is laughing her ass off at the both of us, Jess pouting and standing there shivering, arms crossed over her chest, and me all bundled up in my towel.

"Well that b-backfired," Jess comments, her teeth chattering.

"S-Serves you right," I frown, opening my towel back up to let the sun finish warming me back up. I take a seat in one of the padded chairs next to Yasmin, propping my feet up on the side of the boat.

Jess walks over to where I was sunbathing a few moments before on the back of the boat, stretching out to let the sun warm her lithe body again.

"You lay a finger on me and I'll castrate you," she directs to me with an accompanying death glare.

I feign a fearful look, gasping, "You wouldn't do that to me."

"Just try me," She replies, turning her head and closing her eyes.

"She will do it, you know," Yaz comments with a small laugh.

Before I have a chance to respond, Kodi pulls up next to the boat on the jet ski.

"Alexi, you want a go next?" He calls over the sound of the idling engine.

"Sure!" I call back, jumping over the side of the boat, meeting the cold water again, but this time was prepared for it. I swim the sort distance to the jet ski, swapping places with Kodi as he swims back to the boat, climbing in.

"I'm coming too!" Yaz yells, diving off the side of the boat gracefully. She swims up next to the jet ski and climbs up behind me. She scoots her body close to mine, pressing her soft skin against my bare back. Her arms come around me, hugging my abdomen to hold on while I start up the jet ski again.

"Mmmm you're really warm," she comments, hugging me a little tighter, pressing more of her sleek body against my own. Her chin comes to rest on my shoulder, her face up against the crook of my neck. My body all of becomes hyper-sensitive, noting the numerous contact points of our bodies from her bare legs intertwined with my own to the fantastic feeling of her soft breasts pressing against my back. Her hands don't stay put, fingertips tracing lightly over my relatively toned abdomen. My hands are frozen against the handlebars from Yasmin's touch, greatly enjoying the feeling of her hands roaming on my body.

Shaking my head clear, I accelerate the jet ski, prompting Yaz to pause her roaming hands and hold on more tightly. We laugh as we splash along the waves, speeding through the water. We meet up with Jamie, riding alongside each other for a while before she speeds off with a sharp turn, drenching us in her wake.

"Oh no she didn't," growls Jess, pointing at the laughing figure of Jamie speeding away, "Kill."

"Gladly," I growl back, speeding off after the younger blonde. After a few minutes of chasing her down, I spot a perfect opening to drench the girl with water. "Hold on," I call back prompting Yaz to cling to my back tightly. I quickly swing the back end of the jet ski out, sending a huge spray of water at the girl, dousing her completely. I pump my fist in celebration of sweet revenge, Yaz laughing behind me, before I hear a cry of rage.

Oh fuck.

Jess stands up from the back of the boat where she was sunbathing, completely soaked. Apparently Jamie wasn't the only person I hit with my tidal wave.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Jess screams, seething in anger. Yaz laughs even harder as I gulp, realizing what I did.

"That should have cooled you off Jess!" Yaz pokes at Jess, pissing her off even more. I attempt to stifle a laugh at Yaz's joke, not wanting to piss Jess off even more than I already had, but Yaz's laugh was just too contagious. Soon I'm busting up laughing with Yaz while Jess screams obscenities at the two of us. I laugh so hard I lose my balance on the jet ski, falling off into the water below. I come up sputtering, causing Yaz to laugh even harder and Jess to end her flow of curses, even starting to laugh herself. I lay floating in the water with the warm sun on my chest contrasting the cool water on my back.

*****

After a few moments, I turn upright, calling over to the girls, "I'm going to go relax on the beach for a while," receiving a nod in response. I swim the short distance to shore, feeling the soft sand between my toes. I walk back to the SUV and grab one of the folding chairs out of the back, carrying it to the beach. I settle it down into the soft sand, watching the four of them relaxing in the warm sun out on the water, taking turns on the jet skis and laying on the boat or just swimming in the cool water. I lose track of the time watching the group and their activities, lost track in wandering thoughts.

"You ever plan on talking to them? Or are you just gonna keep watching them like a creeper?"

I jump in my chair, startled by the sudden voice. Looking over to the voice next to me, I see a younger girl, maybe in her mid-teens, sitting in the sand and giving me a quizzical look. She has very dirty blonde hair, probably just brown with natural highlights from the sun, slender figure, but quite tall for how young she looks. She is wearing a purple bikini with a strange pattern on it, almost looking like dragon scales. Her voice has a tinge of a southern accent to it, noticeable, but not distinct.

"Great, now you're staring at me," she says with an amused look.

This breaks my stare, shaking my head clear, "Sorry! Sometimes I just lose my train of thought."

"Riiiight...Let's just go with that and not that you're perving on girls," she retorts, giving a small laugh. She motions back over to Jess and Yaz swimming in the lake, "so, are you gonna go talk to them? Or do you not have the balls?"

"Ha ha, very funny," I reply sarcastically, "As a matter of fact, I'm here with both of them. I'm just taking it easy on the beach."

"Hmm...not bad, but how do I know you're telling the truth?" the mystery girl says skeptically.

As If on cue, both Jess and Yaz walk out of the lake and over to us. Yaz bends over and gives the top of my forehead a quick kiss, Jess bending down as well, but instead slapping the shit out of my cheek. HOLY SHIT BALLS OW!

"That's for spraying me earlier," she smirks, but then she bends down again to give a quick kiss on my cheek where she just hit, "and that's for being a goofball."

I look over to the girl with a wide smirk on my face as Yaz sits in my lap, draping her arm around my neck, and Jess walks back to the SUV to grab the other chair.

"Touché," she replies, "Oh yeah, I'm Rebecca by the way."

"Alexi. Pleasure to meet you Rebecca, so what brings you here?" I ask, shaking her hand.

"I'm up here visiting family for a little while. I'm from Alabama, as you might tell from my accent, but I currently live in California," she replies, digging her feet into the sand, "what about yourself?"

"I'm up here visiting these two," I gesture to Yasmin in my lap, and Jess who just returned carrying her chair and three sandwiches for us, "I'm from Oregon, myself."

"Oh okay, awesome. I'm staying in Saskatoon, but I heard this lake was the best one around, so I convinced them to come here for the day," Rebecca says, burying her toes in the sand, the late afternoon sun starting to set. "It's pretty nice here so far," she adds, shooting a glance in my direction.

Hold up. What?

As I try to decipher what just happened while taking a bite of my sandwich, Yaz responds, "No way? That's where we are from! I'm Yasmin by the way, but call me Yaz. That's Jess, and the two still out on the water are my brother Kodi and Jess' sister Jamie."

"Nice to meet you Yaz," Rebecca replies, giving Yaz a smile and a small wave, "You too Jess."

Jess gives Rebecca a courteous smile while eating her own sandwich, looking the other girl up and down. Off in the distance, I hear someone call Rebecca's name. She apparently heard it as well, getting up, brushing the sand off her long legs. Yep, she was tall. Called it.

"Well it looks like I gotta go, nice meeting you all," she says, walking off, but then turning back, "Oh yeah, text me if you want to hang out or something while I'm up here." With that she walks away, leaving the three of us sitting there.

I sit there confused for a moment, thinking out loud, "Wait a second...how am I supposed to text her if she didn't give me her- ohhh..." I look down, seeing that she wrote her phone number in the sand. "Classy," I remark, getting a playful punch from Yaz.

Laughing, I add, "I guess it is kinda getting late, shouldn't we start heading back?"

"Awee! 5 more minutes?" the two girls complain in unison.

I laugh, relaxing back into my chair, "Finee." We lay there, watching the sunset over the lake. The reflection seemingly turning the water orange, with swirls of pink covering intricate, ever-changing designs. It was beautiful. Even more so with the beautiful girl resting against my chest, her rhythmic breathing matching my own. I feel a comforting sensation on my arm, which lays resting on the arm of the folding chair. I look over to see Jess idly running her hand up and down my forearm whilst looking out towards the horizon with a contented look on her face. I turn my hand over, taking hers in mine, drawing her attention away from the horizon and into my eyes. I give her a warm smile, which she reciprocates, caressing my thumb with hers, our fingers intertwined. I break our gaze, looking down to the apparently asleep Yasmin, curled up against my bare chest. I see the form of Kodi and Jamie walking towards me, breaking trance I was under.

"Well I loaded the boat and jet skis up with Jamie's help, so it's all ready for you whenever you wanna head out. I'm headed back to Jamie's house with her," Kodi remarks, "and nice meeting you Alexi."

I give a respectful nod, not wanting to wake up Yaz.

"I'll come with you guys," Jess says quietly to Kodi, giving me a smile and a very small wink.

"I guess we should be going too," I whisper, standing up while holding Yaz bridal style in my arms. Kodi grabs the chairs Jess and I were sitting in, walking with me to the SUV.

"Looks like she really likes you," Kodi says quietly.

"Yeah? I guess she does," I respond, looking down at her, "Well I really like her too..."

Kodi pops the back, putting the chairs in the back, "Well just put the trailer back in the garage and lock the car when you get back home."

"Thanks bud," I reply, popping the passenger door open with my hand and gently set Yaz down, buckling her up. She shifts slightly in her sleep, getting comfortable in her seat. I nod a silent thanks, pulling my shirt back on, hopping into the SUV and taking off down the road. A little way down the road, look over to her sleeping form, gently taking her hand into mine, gently running my thumb over the soft skin as we drive home.

*****

I close the house door behind me with my foot a little louder than I wanted to, causing Yasmin to stir, gently waking up in my arms.

She wipes her eyes as I carry her to her room, "We're home?" She asks with a cute yawn to follow.

"Yeah, you fell asleep on top of me and I didn't want to wake you up."

"Mmmm, smart man," she replies, smiling into my chest. I walk into her room, laying her down on her bed.

As I turn to go to my room, she grabs my hand gently, prompting me to turn back around, "Stay with me tonight. Please?" she asks, puppy dog eyes on full display.

I laugh, replying, "Sure, just let me get changed. I'll be right back."

I walk through our conjoined bathroom, tossing on a light t-shirt and my pajama bottoms before walking back over. The light is off, but I make my way to her bed, opening the covers and sliding in. She slides up next to me, wrapping her arms around me and resting her head in the crook of my neck. I move my arm around her body to her opposite shoulder, pulling her close before I notice something. More precisely a lack of something.

She's not wearing anything...

Upon this realization, I immediately attempt to quell my quickly growing erection, but to no avail. I feel her soft breasts pressed against my shirt, her nipples pressed against the fabric and into my skin. Jesus, she's turned on too?

I lay there immobilized, but feel her hand slowly work its way under my shirt to run over my abdomen. Her lips meet my neck, slowly tracing a way along my jaw. She moves her other hand to turn my head to look her in the eyes. They meet for a moment, but that moment feels like an eternity. Her eyes swimming with lust and something else I couldn't place. She moves in slowly to kiss my lips. The moment our lips touch, electricity sparks across them, causing the sensation to go shooting through my body. I feel my heart beating in my body, if it beats any faster, it's going to burst out of my chests. I lay there immobilized, breathing in the sweet smell of her breath, and oh god did I love it. She moves in to deepen the kiss, bringing her hand up to my cheek. I finally melt into the kiss, loosening up and begin to kiss her back, mirroring her tender movements. She seems to notice, smiling against my lips before sliding her slippery tongue against my lips, asking for entrance, which I promptly allow. My tongue immediately moves to inspect this new intruder, hers meeting it and taking dominance in the intricate dance they share. Her other hand moves to mine, guiding it to her waist. I leave it there for a moment before sliding it along the her incredibly toned stomach, my fingertips hovering over the incredibly smooth skin as they move up her body. She moans into our kiss as my hand caresses the underside of her breast, tracing the outlines of the sensitive mounds. I take one into my palm, gently massaging it as my thumb slides over her erect nipple, eliciting another louder moan.

Suddenly Yaz's phone rings, causing the both of us to jump, breaking the moment between us. She looks over to it, seeing a message from Jess. She types out a quick reply before tossing it off the bed.

"What did she want?" I ask, breathing heavily from the kiss.

"She wanted to know if we got home safe and to know if she was interrupting anything," she replies, with a deep breath.

"What did you say?"

"I just told her to shush," she says with a smile that I can make out in the dimly moonlit room.

"But holy shit..." she says after a few moments in an almost awestruck tone, "That was...fantastic. You're lucky I'm so damn tired or else I would be all over you to finish what I started," she says, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before settling under my arms.

"Yeah...I'm pretty exhausted myself. But hey, there's always tomorrow right?" I chuckle jokingly.

"Mhmm...definitely," she says, drifting off to sleep.

"Then I look forward to it," I reply with a deep yawn, taking in a deep breath of her scent once more. I smile, pulling Yaz's small frame into my own as I drift into a deep sleep.