Leap of Faith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, run a lot do you?"

"Well yeah, how else would someone keep this up?" I glance over to her with a smirk and gesture to my sweaty body.

She laughs heartily, giving me a playful shove on her arm for repeating what she said earlier. I turn to look at Jess as we walk side by side down the hallway. She turns her head to look at me for a moment before a corner of her lips turns up in a sort of gentle smirk. I return her gaze with a smile of my own before turning away and climbing the stairs in front of her.

"Damn man, you smell," she comments from behind me, plugging her nose.

"That's usually what happens when you run 6 miles," I shoot back, "Don't worry, the smell usually lasts all day."

"Not if you take a shower!" Jess fires, coming up next to me.

"Who said anything about a shower?" I ask, giving her a smirk.

"I did, now go take a shower before I make you."

"I'd like to see you try..." I retort, giving her a challenging look. I see a spark in her eyes as she stops, putting a hand on her hip. I stop as well with a look of confusion on my face.

She smiles sinisterly, "I'd run now."

The look of confusion quickly changes to distress as I start to run away from her, "NO FAIR! I JUST RAN!"

"That was just a warm up!" she calls from behind me, hot on my tail.

I run into the living room, disturbing Yasmin on the couch, causing her to peek her head over the back. I call out to her to help me get away from Jess and I see a sinister smile appear on her face.

I speed past Yasmin but instead of helping me, Yaz sticks her foot out catching mine and causing me to go flying over the arm of the couch, landing on the floor with a thud. Yaz keeps her foot out, also catching Jess. She flies over the couch, landing hard on top of me.

"Ooof," I exhale with Jess on top of me, "not the softest landing..." I look up, coming face to face with the beautiful blonde, our faces inches apart. Looking into the vibrant blue eyes, I blush softly, looking away. She still is staring at me intently, seemingly studying my face up close. She isn't making any moves to get up, if anything she is snuggling closer. She puts her head on my chest, sighing softly, slowly wrapping her arms around my torso. I start to blush even more, trying to make a move to get up. I slip out of her grasp, helping her up.

"I do need to shower though," I comment offhandedly while peeling my shirt from my body. I stretch my arms over the top of my head, loosening my back muscles while walking towards my room. "I'll be out in a little bit."

I walk out of the room, humming to myself as I walk down the hall. I hear something behind me, turning around to look I see Jess following behind me.

"Umm...can I help you?" I ask her, confused on why she is following me.

"Making you shower," she replies, like I asked a stupid question.

"Ha-ha. I can shower myself, thanks," I say, turning around again.

Jess comes and hugs me from behind, stopping me in my tracks, "You sure you don't want any help?"

"N-no. I think I'm okay," I stutter as I pull away from her grasp.

"Well alright then, call if you need anything," she says, winking as I hurry into my room.

*****

I throw on a pair of shorts, carrying my t-shirt out with me. I walk to the kitchen, grabbing the fixings to make a sandwich. I quickly throw together a ham and cheese sandwich and pour myself a glass of juice. A stray ray of sunlight catches my eye through the blinds, temporarily blinding me. Mother of God that's bright. I take a look out the window, seeing the sun shining brightly through the scattered clouds. Hmm...might as well eat lunch outside, seems like a nice day.

Taking my lunch outside, I find a comfortable pool chair to sit in and start eating. I continue eating and drinking, relaxing in the peace and quiet and watching the wind blow small ripples in the predominantly still water. I start to get kind of hot, so I peel my shirt off letting the sun warm my bare skin. I finish up my lunch before putting my plate under the chair. I lay back, stretching out on the chair and letting out a big yawn, feeling kind of sleepy. My eyelids start to droop as I let the sun warm my body, taking a small cat nap.

HOLY SHIT THAT'S COLD. I shoot up in my chair, sputtering water. I look over towards the pool where I see the laughing figures of Yasmin and Jessica with their arms on the side of the pool.

"What the hell was that for!?" I growl, upset that they disturbed my nap.

"Well you seemed too comfortable, so we decided to fix it," Yaz shoots back with a little wink and a sly smile.

"But...just....ughhhh!" I storm off, picking up my plate and heading inside. I toss my plate in the sink before heading to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and dry off. I change into swim trunks, thinking that I might go into the hot tub a little later. I carry the towel back outside, determined to continue my nap in the warm sun. I walk back outside, over to my chair where my shirt was still sitting. I shoot a glare over in the direction of the two swimming girls before I sit back down, taking my phone out of my pocket and popping in my earbuds. I sigh, relaxing back into the comfortable chair and watch the two girls swim around in the pool. Pretty soon, I feel my eyes drooping, unintentionally taking another nap in the warm sun.

*****

My eyes flutter open, seeing that the sun has just begun to set, probably around 8 or 9 in the evening. I feel something on my arm, looking over I see Yaz laying on her side with her eyes closed on the chair next to me. She had her hand on my arm, slowly moving it up and down in a soft stroking pattern. She is still wearing her bikini from her time in the pool earlier, a cute little white strapless bikini, accentuating her slightly tanned skin. I let my gaze wander over her small figure, admiring all the soft curves and gentile contours to her body. Her eyes flutter open, seeing my gaze carrying over her which causes light color to touch her cheeks. She gives my arm a soft squeeze and I give her a small smile before looking over to my left, seeing Jess laying on her side facing me, relaxing in her chair as well. She is wearing a small blue and yellow bikini, tied behind her neck. Her skin is a little more tanned than Yasmin's, the bikini accentuating all of her outstanding curves. She has her headphones in, listening to some song, her foot tapping to the beat. She has her eyes closed, with a small smile dawning her face. I reach over to brush a strand of her golden locks out of her face, causing Jess' eyes to flutter open. Her smile widens as she reaches a hand up to meet mine, causing my hand to press softly upon her face. I smile back at her, running my thumb softly over the silky smooth skin of her cheek.

"I think I'm going to go inside and grab some food. You ladies are welcome to join me if you're hungry," I say, getting up from the comfy pool chair and walk inside. I head towards the kitchen, taking out leftover chicken from last night, spearing a few pieces onto a plate and popping it into the microwave. As I wait for the chicken to come out from the microwave, Yaz and Jess walk in behind me, Jess putting her chin on my shoulder and Yaz coming up under my arm, leaning her head on my chest.

"That's so nice of you to warm up some dinner for us Alexi," Jess says, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I falter a bit from the sudden display of 'affection', but quickly recompose myself, "Nuh uh, this is my food. There's still some more chicken in the fridge if you want some."

The microwave beeps and Jess quickly reaches for the microwave as Yaz pulls me back from my waist. Jess runs to Yaz's room with the chicken while Yaz continues to holds me back, preventing me from giving chase.

"Thanks for the food cutie," Yaz smiles, standing on her tiptoes and gives me a quick peck on the cheek from behind before running after her friend.

Chuckling to myself, I reach back into the fridge, grabbing the last piece of chicken out of the container.

"Well I guess I wasn't too hungry anyways."

*****

My eyes flutter open the next morning, quickly followed by a big yawn. I feel the slope of the bed seems off a bit, so tilting my head to the right, I see the reason why. The big golden brown eyes of Yasmin staring me back in the face. She is laying on her side, resting her head in her hand, propped up by her elbow. I reach my finger out and boop her on the nose with the accompanying sound effect. She giggles lightly, giving me a warm smile.

I give her a big smile, "Good morning," I say quietly.

"Good morning," I hear in reply, but...Yasmin's mouth didn't move. I spin my head around to see Jess' vibrant blue eyes greeting me.

"You boop my nose and you won't have a finger," she says lightheartedly with a smirk.

"Fine then," I reply with my own smirk, quickly moving forward, giving her a quick kiss on the tip of her nose. She recoils quickly but not quickly enough to avoid it, however with her momentum, she loses her balance and falls off the side of the bed, flailing.

Both Yaz and I break out into fits of laughter with Jess quickly recovering, standing up and brushing herself off. She tries to cover up the massive blush burning across her face before sighing in exasperation and running out of the bedroom. Yaz and I laugh even harder from Jess' frantic exit, causing Yaz to fall off the other side of the bed. It takes a few minutes for us to calm down and compose ourselves, wiping a tear out of my eye. I throw the covers back and stretch deeply with an accompanying yawn.

"Ahhh...now that's a good way to wake up," I say, walking over to my suitcase and grabbing clothes to take into the bathroom.

"What? Waking up next to two girls or laughing till you cry?" Yaz asks me, picking herself off the floor and sits on the edge of the bed, watching me get ready.

"Both," I reply, giving her a wink.

She laughs before commenting, "Say, you're acting a lot less timid around us then when you first got here? Any reason as to why?"

The question catches me off guard a bit, taking a few moments to think how to answer. "Well...after the initial shock that you two were actually real, it was just a matter of actually getting comfortable around you two, which takes me a little while. And after last night by the pool...I think...yeah, I think I can get used to you two... messing with me. You seem like really cool girls besides that, so I can look past it" I answer, giving you a soft smile.

"Awee, well thanks.... I think?" She replies before adding, "Oh yeah, well the reason we were in here was to tell you that it is supposed to get really hot today, so we wanted to go to the lake. That sound good with you?"

"Yeah sure! I'd be down for that. Just let me shower and I'll be right out." I walk into the bathroom, turning to shut the door, but it is stopped by Yaz's foot.

"What? I can't join you?" She says with a cutesy grin.

I blush pretty heavily, "I...uhhh...-"

Yaz cuts me off, grinning, "I'm just playing, cutie. I'll save my shower for later, maybe invite you as well." She trails off, giving me a wink before taking her foot out and walks out of the room. I sigh, stripping and hopping into the shower to start the day.

*****

I walk into the kitchen, wearing black swim shorts and a sky blue t-shirt and look around for something to eat. I open one of the many cabinets and find some bagels. Grabbing one, I split it in half and pop it into the toaster. I turn around, seeing Jess standing over by the table on the phone with someone.

I give her a smile and a wave, which she returns before speaking on the phone, "Yeah, so I guess I'll just meet you guys there?" She pauses for a moment, "Okay cool, see you in a little while." She turns around, hanging up her cell.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Oh, that was my sister. We're gonna meet her and Yaz's brother at the lake," She replies, sitting down by her coffee.

"Oh okay cool," I say as I grab my bagel out of the toaster, reaching into the fridge to grab some cream cheese. I spread it over the bagel before grabbing a glass of orange juice, carrying it over to the table. I sit down across from Jess as I take a bite of my bagel in silence. She calmly sits back in her chair, watching me eat, occasionally taking a sip of her coffee. I look up at her, admiring her visage. She is wearing a loose fitting green t-shirt and a pair of white shorts over her bikini from last night.

I break my gaze as Yasmin walks into the kitchen to the kettle that sits on the stove, pouring herself some hot water. She is wearing a light yellow and white sundress over the top of her bikini as well, both girls prepared for lake. Grabbing a tea bag out of one of the cabinets, she walks over and sits down in the chair next to me. Her head rests lightly on my shoulder, sighing softly as I look down at her, her face reflecting a relaxed contentedness. I look back to my bagel, returning to eating in relative silence, however with a new smile on my face.

She rests there for a moment, then looks up at Jess, "So are they gonna meet us there or are they coming here?"

Jess looks over to the two of us with a smile on her face, replying, "No, she said that they hate you and never want to see you again,"

I look up at Jess in confusion, before I look down to Yaz, her face still with a that subtle smile.

"Meeting us over there? Sounds good," Yaz replies, not breaking composure at all. I look back between the two with an incredulous look on my face. What...just happened?

Jess notices my confused look, giving me a wink and a giggle, "Looks like we confused Genius over here Yaz."

Yasmin looks up at me and laughs, patting me on the head, prompting a frown from me, "It's not the first time he's been confused with women."

I scoff, muttering under my breath while finishing my bagel, "Ain't that the truth. Women make no sense and I can never figure them out." I get up, carrying my plate and cup over to the sink and rinse them off.

Yaz walks up behind me, setting her empty glass on the counter next to me and stands on her tip toes, whispering into my ear, "I'll be more than happy to help you figure me out." I blush, turning around to see her walking out of the kitchen with a slight sway in her hips.

Jess walks over to me next, also whispering in my ear, "Same goes for me, big guy." My blush intensifies, keeping my gaze fixed on my cup that has been more than thoroughly rinsed out. She gives me a quick peck on the cheek, giggling as she walks out in the same fashion as Yaz, but with the sway in her hips much more prominent.

*****

Hanging the beach towel I grabbed from my room around my neck, I wait the two girls at the front door. This should be interesting...They appear a few moments later, each carrying a drawstring bag over their shoulders and folding lounge chairs in their hands. Yaz also has a cooler, with what I assume to be drinks and hopefully some food.

"Alright, so we are towing the boat and jet skis over to the lake with by brother's Range Rover and meeting them there. Alexi, need any help hitching the dual trailer?" Yaz asks as we step outside into the warm morning sun.

"If one of you two could direct me when I'm backing up, that would be great. Other than that, I've got it," I respond, catching the keys from Yasmin.

I walk over to the luxury SUV, jumping into the driver's seat. I adjust the mirrors to my height and pull the seat a little closer. Hmmm...her brother must be pretty tall. Yaz pops open the back of the SUV, putting their bags and chairs inside before standing off to the side to direct me to the dual trailer. With her help, I carefully back up, positioning the back of the SUV as close as I can to the hitch. Jumping out of the SUV, I finish securing the trailer, connecting the signal lights, and pull the blocks from the wheels of the trailer. Once I finish, I double check all of the connections to make sure they are secure. Don't want any runaway boats today. The girls and I climb into the SUV once more, Yasmin in the passenger seat, Jess behind me in the backseat.

"Got everything?" I ask, turning to face the two girls.

"Yep! So let's get a move on mister! We're missing all the good sun!" Jess fires from over my shoulder, giving me a desperate look.

Laughing, I start up the Range Rover and take off down the road. I quickly connect my phone to the speakers via Bluetooth and pick out "I Can't Feel My Face" by The Weeknd. I roll my window down, sticking my arm outside the car letting in the warm summer breeze. My fingers tap to the upbeat song on the steering wheel and my head nodding back and forth, enjoying the song with a large smile plastered to my face. I hear a laugh from next to me, glancing over to see Yasmin looking back at me with a smile on her face, head nodding to the beat as well.

"What?" I ask, confused to why she laughed.

"Oh...nothing," she says whimsically, looking back out the window. I shake my head, looking back to the road.

"She thinks you're cute, idiot," Jess says from right over my shoulder, laughing.

"Yeah, Yeah. Whatever," I laugh in response.

"The feeling is mutual though," I hear Jess comment quietly from further in the backseat, seemingly having sat back in her seat. I take a quick glance back at her in the rearview mirror and see her looking wistfully out the window. Her chin rests in her hand, seemingly deep in thought

A light blush touches my cheeks, shutting me up.

The drive continues with me quietly listening to the music and Jess and Yaz talking back and forth, occasionally asking me questions which I give short replies to, not feeling very talkative. About an hour later, we pull off the main highway, driving on another smaller road for a short ways up to the surprisingly large lake.

"The boat ramp is over that way, let's see if you can get down it without sinking our car," Yaz jokes.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny," I reply sarcastically, swinging the SUV around to back up onto the ramp. Yaz and Jess jump out, walking to the back of the trailer, removing the tie downs from the jet skis and the boat. They guide me down the ramp slowly, just barely getting the jet skis in the water before the girls drive them off to the courtesy dock and tie them down. Jess directs me to back the SUV a little more down the ramp to let the boat barely touch the water before Yaz climbs in, driving the boat off, and docking it as well. I pull the boat and trailer off the ramp, going to a side of the parking lot to unhitch the trailer, then park the SUV into a parking space.

Jess and Yaz grab their things out of the back of the SUV as I walk back to grab my towel and the cooler. Another car pulls into the parking lot, out stepping Jess' sister and Yaz's brother.

They walk over, Yaz introducing us, "Kodi, Jamie, this is my good friend Alexi, he's visiting from Oregon. Alexi, this is Kodi, my annoying little brother," she says motioning to her much taller brother, then onto the girl with him "and this is his girlfriend and Jess' sister, Jamie."

I walk up to shake each one of their hands with a respectful nod, Kodi's firmly, and Jamie's gently.

"Pleasure to meet you both," I say to them, turning to walk to the boat to start a hot day on the water, "Shall we?"

"Dibs on the jet ski first," Kodi says, walking in front of me, Yaz sighing as she follows him.

I walk next to Jess and her sister, carrying the cooler with Yaz and her brother up in front of us. They seem to be talking back and forth, but I can't hear them. He turns to her and puts a hand on her head, ruffling her hair, causing her to recoil back from him, punching him in the shoulder. He laughs heartily, unfazed by her punch, as she speeds up her gait, climbing into the boat. Jess follows Yaz into the boat as Jamie grabs the second jet ski, quickly speeding off with Kodi right on her tail.