All Comments on 'Learning about Baseball'

by loveto69u

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
A good and funny story...

A good and funny story...using baseball comments men use to tell about their scores with women...This couple seem to love and understand each other well...let's see what the "team work" will bring to it...Will it ruin the game or turn it more interesting? 3* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Manager decisions

...or the "head games" of the diamond. Will a relief pitcher be called to the "mound" to try and hold on impotent one run lead? Will caution be thrown to the wind with an attempted steal of home? A wild pitch could make it a tied game. The great American past time...baseball or Hotwife? 5*s for loading the bases with only one out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess its time for

The opposition to hit the walk off Home Run... Mighty Casey has struck out!

I guess there'll be no joy in Mudville tonight.

Maybe he can still work out a trade or out her on waivers before she gives up too many runs to ruin her ERA

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let's play two (too)!

Rarely played any more but I always loved a double header!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
Batter up

Nice piece of writing. Have you decided how to play a doubleheader and implement team work. I hope so you have great potential.keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was a great story with a fun, metaphorical link to baseball....

...sadly degraded to bush league status in the last paragraph. Team sport indeed!

It was the team at bat when Ty Cobb hit his home run to win the pennant. It was the team that stole home when Joe DiMaggio slid into home plate.

Baseball is a team sport in the defensive play, solo in the offensive play. Each and every success (run) depends upon the skill and fortune of the individual, their contribution to the aggregate, determining the eventual outcome. It literally comes down to the skills of the batter, versus those of the pitcher....a one on one battle to out the batter, versus the batter's will to hit home runs...or base hits, at least...or walk, if that will help....but individual opponents clashing, characterize this team game.

A novel idea, with some work required to tighten up the metaphorical links. You should carry this on, but please, don't degrade it to yet another cuckold story. If hubby is such a dube that he gets off on watching his wife fuck someone else, he shouldn't be surprised when she leaves him with a lover with a fatter, longer cock and the knowledge and experience to make every thrust count. That she would be so shallow as to reduce their marriage to the quality of her most recent orgasm, or the anticipation of more, better, bigger ones at the hands (and cock) of a third party, should then open the door to him bringing enhanced and willing hard-body stripper and pornstar-types home to play, too. I wonder how that would go over with her?

Anyway, rant over, I thank you and hope you will continue with this couple's explorations. Please, oh, please don't let them become lop-sided and degrading for one or the other. THAT is what kills it for me. The best sex is "partnering" sex, where each plays an active roll in the fun. I loathe partners that lay there like dead or dying sea lions, growling and gasping out their demise. It is ALWAYS so much better when a partner is as avidly interested in my experience and pleasure as I in hers....in whatever form the play takes. Women, take note. You want better sex? Take an active role and explore him. Yeah, I suppose it helps if he has a big cock, but discovering and using what each partner has to best effect is far more satisfying all around.....and ensures that each will get laid far more often. Size queens, take note: the search-o for the ultimate-o big-o cock-o will never keep you as satisfied as often or as happily as avid, participatory sex. Writers here, perhaps feeling inadequate, seem to dwell too much on cock size and not enough on technique. Mostly, I believe, they seem to think that size trump everything. It does not. I took the girl I came closest to marrying away from a monster-dicked rugby player. While I am above average, I learned technique from a neighbor woman, widowed at 34, for whom I did yard work, a cold drink on a hot summer day being the moment it all changed. I was 17 and it lasted until I left for college, with several "reviews" when I came home for visits and holidays...until I graduated and moved to the coast. I will thank her for her generous and active role in my education. Her tutelage has done more for my quality of life than anything else I've done....and it was great fun!

Thank you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Nice - RLW to LW

Without Sweetie's last comment, this is Romance or Erotic Coupling. Haters should reflect that Sweetie might JUST be teasing Hubby! Of course, she MIGHT have been 'taking a lead off-base' to see his reaction ... next step depends on her, since Hubby's little head set up a Grand Slam homer!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny

An add on to my "Manger's decision"...after reading another post about DiMaggio stealing home being a team effort.

haha in Joe's case it was a team effort, both of his wives were Hotwives.

Sorry cuckold haters but that's life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, you going to turn this into a cuck story?

It was a good inning, but I'll wait to rate until I see what kind of game you play.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
screw the cuck haters

designated hitters! lots of them! extra innings!

away games! road trips that last a couple weeks!

after a couple weeks without hotwife, hubby definitely be playing hardball(s)

and even when she does get back...maybe someday steals home!

sacrifices! double headers! steals and double steals!

grease balls! spitters and sliders!

hubby don't pay attention and wifey get picked off and taken out!

getting pulled out of the game for another player!

enough other players score and hubby loses.....hubby gets mathematically eliminated....until next spring!

screw the cuck haters

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Quick one

Nice quick one. Don't sweat the idiot anons who think they can read but get confused by metaphors, etc. nice effort, though a few less letters in cumming, perhaps...

wrmhrtddaddy2wrmhrtddaddy2over 5 years ago
Fun story

Thanks again for sharing all your HARD work.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good so far

Enjoyed your story and hope wife was just kidding. By the way Tediousshadow, screw all low life sniveling cucks.

Imwanting2Imwanting2over 3 years ago
Need part two

Definately need continuation.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Reading again, wish you had written another chapter. Oh yeah, from screw you and all the other cucks TediousShadow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveto69u@loveto69u
Married white male fascinated by slender, short haired, shaven ladies and bi couples. Married to a wonderful wife who loves us to play with others!