All Comments on 'Learning My Lesson'

by kira9871

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nob2010nob2010about 20 years ago
Feedback for you! Can you e-mail when u read it?

I loved that story!

That is a great way to treat a slave, and the idea of letting her wander around naked while she looked for her clothes was the icing on the cake! Hopefully you didn't leave her top or her skirt there and she would have to manage without to get home? If she does it again, I think I would have a few more other Masters there to really teach her a lesson! Long live Sluts like your's! Great story mate!!!

nob2010@yahoo.com

KneeLingKneeLingover 19 years ago
Good humiliation for you....

It was a very good humiliation for you. Especially because you were not allowed to cum. Would have liked to meet you in the forest.... Maybe I should let you finger yourself standing in front of me before letting you look again for your clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More To It

There could of been more to it, kind of short and took awhile to get around to the point of her just being fucked in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seriously Hope This Is Only Fiction With No Truth

I really don't know what human being would let themselves be used and left alone like that. A real Dom would never leave his property to fend for itself. Really hope you never let anyone do something that stupid to you, if you do then you deserve everything that happens when you're left alone and naked in some park with who knows what kind of crazy people out and about that would probably rape and kill you. Think slut, you have a brain so use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I liked it, but to me the ultimate humiliation would be to force her to make herself cum at the end, preferably with strangers/friends watching. Beautiful.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Really Dumb Story

I would prefer stories which show people with sense and respect. This story didn't have either one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous