Learning the Rules Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Upstairs! Now!" He turned her toward the door and playfully slapped her butt.

~~~~~~~~~~
Once upstairs, Jamison shut the door to his bedroom. As Alexandra turns to look at him, she is promptly informed of her error.

"Face the bed Alexandra."

Shit! He's back. My Jamison in full Dom mode. God, how does he have this immediate effect on me? Never in my life have I felt like this. I hope he doesn't start with that "you're not ready for me" stuff again. If I'm not ready, will you please tell my pussy so I can stop clenching my muscles together for fear my sex juices will run down my legs.

Alexandra stands tall and faces the bed as directed. She closes her eyes for a second and takes a deep calming breath. She has no idea what he is planning, but she does know that she is excited to finally find out what a D/s relationship with him will be like. She wills herself to remain calm and to follow whatever he asks of her.

"Strip." He moves closer to her and stands just inches behind her.

Alexandra reaches to her waist and unties her wrap dress. It falls open and she slowly pushes the sleeves down her arms and allows it to fall to the floor. Jamison doesn't say anything else, so she reaches back and unhooks her bra, allowing that to join her dress. She didn't wear any stockings tonight, so her legs are bare and Jamison has her panties in his pocket from when he made her take them off in the restaurant and place them in his hand.

"Heels." He commands.

Alexandra slides off one heel and then the other. Now, she is completely naked standing in the middle of his room.

"Bend at your waist. Pick up your clothes." His voice is sultry and deeper than earlier this evening.

Alexandra feels him come closer to her. He is right up against her. As she bends to pick up her clothes, she feels her ass cheeks brush up against him. Realizing the sight she is presenting to him, she feels herself become wetter.

"Place them neatly on the chair."

Again, she follows his instruction. She thinks to herself, "so far, so good, I haven't hesitated once." From behind her, she hears his next command.

"Stand and present."

Alexandra bites her lip and swallows before turning toward Jamison. She realizes he is going to test her tonight. She takes the few steps back to him, standing near the bed. The muscles in her stomach tighten and the muscles in her sex start to spasm. Again, she takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm the nervous tension that is running rampant through her body.

She moves into the position he described and showed her earlier. She stands tall with her back straight, her chin level, but her eyes cast slightly downward. Not to the floor, but just lower than his eye level. She focuses on his mouth and realizes that may not have been her best choice. Now she wants to feel his mouth on her. Her body shivers at the thoughts running through her mind.

Alexandra swallows hard and continues to complete her positioning. She spreads her legs to shoulder width. Then she places her hands, fingers linked behind her neck with her elbows and forearms level at the side of her head. She is surprised at how excited she feels in this position. She feels almost proud to be presenting herself to Jamison, naked and unashamed. Something she never thought she would feel posed in such a position.

The second Alexandra faltered when focusing on his mouth Jamison was reading her thoughts. He is holding back a smile as he moves closer to her. He looks her over examining every detail. Gently he places his hands under her elbows and slightly raises them an inch. She holds that position.

As he moves to her side, she feels his hands on her. One hand is on her lower back, the other on her lower abdomen. He strokes both hands down her body. His left hand traces over the curve of her ass as his fingertips linger in the fold of her cheeks. Gently stroking her crack from the top to just between the juncture of her thighs, he feels as she tightens her cheek muscles and she arches slightly forward.

In the very next second, she realizes her misstep as she pushes against his hand that is now sliding along her sex. His fingers easily slip between her lips and find her wet silky inner folds. As his fingers caress her she moans.

"Silence Alexandra. Remain silent and still."

She holds her pose as steady as possible. The muscles along her ribs and abdomen are twitching and Jamison can see the little waves of movement flutter over her torso.

"Hold still Love." Before he continues his probing he realizes Alexandra may be chilled standing there naked. "Alexandra, are you cold?"

She shakes her head in the negative and tries to still her muscles as best she can. Her nerves are dancing and she can't help the waves of movement that are now occurring throughout her body. Her arms twitch. She can feel the wave of muscle spasms flow from her woman's core through the rest of her body. It's like the ripples made when a stone is thrown into a lake. They are strong and tight at the center and then slowly fade outward.

The tension she feels trying to remain still is overwhelming. Her nipples are hard and peaked as her breasts become firm in their excitement in response to Jamison's teasing hand movements.

"Remain still then."

Alexandra nods, closes her eyes, and takes a few calming breaths before she feels centered and grounded. She holds very still as Jamison starts his exploration again.

"Good girl."

Two words and waves of pleasure are set off between her legs. Jamison can feel the clenching of her sex as his fingers continue to stroke her inner folds. Alexandra's sex is warm, wet, and smooth as silk. His fingers glide through her folds smoothly and he continues to caress her back and forth. Without conscious thought, Alexandra arches her pelvis forward toward Jamison fingers.

"Smack!" His left hand spanks her ass once and she cries out at the unexpected slap and immediate sting. "Ouch!"

"Smack!" A second spank on the opposite ass cheek. This time she purses her lips tightly and holds back her cry realizing why she received the second spank.

"Good Love. When I say hold still, I mean completely still."

Alexandra straightens her stance.

"I'll move my fingers where I want them. It's not for you to move to my touch, but for my touch to come to you. Also, silence means no sound. That includes moans, groans, or ouches!"

Jamison is explaining her error to her in such a way that his voice is both instructing and yet reprimanding at the same time. Alexandra is so tense from his fingers stimulating her that even looking at his beautiful face makes her want to come. Watching his lips move is making her crazy with need.

Her cheeks are deep cherry red now and she can feel the warmth flow over her neck and make its way over her chest. She knows she is flushed and as she peeks down at herself, she sees the warm color cover her upper chest.

"It appears the blush red over your chest will be matched by the beautiful pink color that is just now coming alive over your lovely ass."

Even though she can't see Jamison's face as he tilts to look at her ass, she can hear the smile and slight laughter in his voice as he taunts her.

Once again, his fingers start to move and caress her sex. This time Jamison slides his thumb over her clit and starts to massage it. Alexandra fights to stand perfectly still even though with every movement of his fingers and thumb she gets closer to losing herself in his touch.

"You're so wet. Do you want to come?" His voice is deep as he whispers into her ear.

Alexandra nods yes and her breathing increases just from his question alone. Even as inexperienced as she is with Jamison, she realizes he isn't going to let her off his hook that easily.

She feels every nerve ending inside of her as he moves his fingers over her vaginal entrance and slips his middle finger in her. She tightens around it and then forces herself to relax her muscles. Jamison glides his forefinger inside of her. This time she controls herself and doesn't clench tight.

"Good, that's my girl. Hold very still for me." His voice is full of sexual tension, but none the less ominous in its tone. Almost as if he is challenging her to move and hoping she does.

Jamison no sooner completes his sentence before his fingers start pumping in and out of Alexandra's sex. He starts off slowly, but continually increases his pressure and his speed as he feel the wetness dripping down his fingers. Alexandra is doing so well. Holding still and remaining silent even as screams are sounding in her mind.

God, please let me do this. Oh Fuck! Please don't let me come, not now, not yet. Oh! Please help me control this. Please help me to remain still. Oh Fuck! Please don't let me lose it. I want to do as he asks, please just let me do as he asks.

As Alexandra begs and pleads for control, Jamison continues to plunge in and out of her sex. The pleasure his fingers are causing her is quickly amped up as his left hand slides between her ass cheeks and his finger starts to trace little circles around her anal opening.

Alexandra bites down on her cheek in order to keep from moving. She knows she can't hold still much longer. She won't be able to remain silent for much longer either. Her body wants to rock back and forth, but she forces herself to remain still. Her mind is screaming for release and she fights the urge to come. Fighting every natural response her body is sending, Alexandra remains motionless.

Jamison sees the stress on her face and the concentration and focus she is exerting in order to control her body's natural response. He slows his fingers movements, giving her time to adjust and come down from her heightened state of arousal. He removes his finger from her anal opening and softly caresses her ass in an attempt to calm her. He gently removes his fingers from her sex altogether.

"Alexandra, look at me." His voice is calm and caring, but still commanding.

Alexandra blinks a few times, takes a deep breath and looks at Jamison. She remains standing in her presentation pose and has not so much as flicked a muscle in several minutes. She looks at Jamison, but remains silent.

He makes sure Alexandra's eyes are on him as he brings his fingers from her sex to his mouth. He sucks them and smiles at her as her eyes widen and her pupils constrict even more. He can't help but think how beautiful she looks. Her face and chest blushed, her breasts fully engorged and firm, her nipples hard and erect; her breathing is elevated, and her pussy is soaked and needy.

"You did very well Love."

He kisses her mouth hard. His tongue quickly enters between her full pink lips and he finds her mouth warm and welcoming. His tongue slides back and forth along her tongue replicating the movements his fingers just performed inside of her pussy. He waits until she whimpers into his mouth before ending the kiss.

"I'm proud of how well you did what I asked of you. You did beautifully Love. Thank you."

He reaches behind Alexandra's head and takes hold of her wrists. He slowly moves her hands down to her sides.

"You may break position and relax with your hands and arms at your sides now."

As Alexandra relaxes her body her legs begin to tremble. Jamison moves forward until the front of his body is rubbing against her. He is still fully clothed and the silky feel of his shirt against her erect nipples sends sparks from her nipples to her core. As his arm encircles her, he pulls her to him and the roughness of his jeans comes in contact with her mound. He places his other hand over her ass and pulls her tight against him. He bucks his pelvis into her.

She moans loudly as she feels the firmness of his erection as he continues to grind against her sending fire through her clit and causing her sex juices to leak from her.

"You sound like a woman ready to be fucked. Because, ready or not, that is what I plan on doing with you. Are you still ready, willing, and able Alexandra?" He smiles at her as he teases her with her own words.

Alexandra looks at him and returns his smile as she nods yes.

"You may speak now Love. When I fuck you I want you to be able to call out and make any sounds you want to. You may also move freely as long as you don't try to stop my movements in any way. I want to feel your body respond to me. I don't want you to hold anything back. Do you hear me Alexandra?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." Her answer is very breathy as she responds both verbally and physically to him.

"Good. Now sit on the side of the bed for me."

As Alexandra sits, Jamison kneels in front of her. He places his hands inside of her knees and he slowly spreads her legs. He moves in close to her until there is no space between her body and his. He lifts her legs and places them over his shoulders as he dips his head down between her legs and begins to lick at her sex.

"Jamison.....I thought you.....said you....ummm.....were going to.....aahhh.....fuck me now." She sighs between every few words as his tongue goes to work on her already aroused pussy. Licking and lapping between her sex lips and folds.

"I am Love. I'm going to tongue fuck you! Sit back and enjoy." He smiles at the expression on Alexandra's face.

"Think of it as my gift to you for being so good just now." He laughs to himself as he leans down and kisses her pussy. "Of course, it's also my gift to me."

Alexandra's arms fall back and she leans her weight on her hands as her head tilts back and she moans. Jamison licks along her sex fold several times before taking her left labia in his mouth and sucking on it. Then he lightly bites it. He releases her lip and moves to the other. He sucks it for a minute and then bites down lightly and pulls on her lip before letting go of her. This time she cries out as he lightly nips her sensitive tissue.

"Oh Christ!" Her breathing is coming in rapid panting bursts.

Jamison lifts her thighs higher tilting her pelvis up and giving him a better view and easier access to her sex. He leans in and inserts his tongue between her folds and starts to lap at her juices. He flattens his tongue and licks her firmly from back to front several times as she starts to buck her pelvis forward increasing contact and pressure with his face and tongue. Then he inserts the tip of his tongue into her vagina and quickly makes circular motions as his tongue darts in and out of her opening.

"Fuck Jamison, please, I can't..." Her breathing is rapid and she continues to arch her pelvis and back as she tries to squirm back away from the intense stimulation to her sex.

"No Love, no pulling away." He says as he anchors her hips with his hands and holds her firmly to him.

"Don't worry little one, I won't be ignoring you." He laughs as he sees her clit peek out from beneath its hood. He places his mouth over the beautiful and most sensitive pink tissue and begins to suck hard.

In a rapid pulsing movement, he sucks and releases her clit until she is screaming at him and her hips are bucking wildly. She reaches forward with one hand in an attempt to pull him away from her sensitive sex tissue, but his attention to detail is unwavering and he doesn't miss a beat.

He continues to suckle her clit and quickly adds his fingers back into her vagina. Now, he sucks on her as he thrusts his two fingers in and out of her at a rapid counter measure to his tongue and mouth on her clit.

He can feel the spasm of her sex on his face and fingers but he is undeterred. After a few minutes of his exquisite torture of her sex, Alexandra can take no more and she falls into the bright light and releases her orgasm. Her body shakes as she falls from the heights he has taken her to. Her arms and legs tighten and straighten. Her back arches and her pelvis shudders as waves of pleasure ripple through her body. Her sex is flooded with warmth and sex juices.

Jamison pulls back to watch as her body responds to his love making and to her orgasm.

Fuck, I thought she looked beautiful before, but that was nothing compared to how fucking sexy she looks as she comes. She looks absolutely perfect. All pink and sweaty, with a sheen of perspiration coating her smooth skin. Her chest rising and falling so rapidly with her breathing. Her nipples dark and firm. Her breasts rippling as her body spasms. Her abdominal muscles twitching. And her beautiful pussy looking so swollen and wet, crying out to be taken again. Fuck, my Love, my sub is beautiful in her afterglow.

As Alexandra's orgasm ends, her body starts to quieten and she lays back on the bed, loose and relaxed. Her eyes are closed but she is nowhere near a sleep state. Jamison removes her legs from his shoulders and kneels up so he has the full view of Alexandra as she calms from her orgasm.

Softly he lays his hands on her hip bones and slowly massages up her body. His hands are flat and his fingers spread over the expanse of her abdomen and waist as he moves up and down her body. He never breaks contact with her skin as his hands glide from her knees, up and over her thighs, pelvis, abdomen, and breasts, massaging her shoulders and then returning down her body to her knees. He repeats this movement a dozen times before he checks with her.

"Alexandra Love, are you ok?" His voice is soft and smooth, but still holds the tone that requires an answer.

"Yes, very ok, thank you."

"Good Love, because we are far from done here." He smiles at her as she opens her eyes and looks at him with surprise on her face.

"Love, I promised you a good fucking. I plan on keeping my promise."

"Oh Christ!" She exclaims as she takes a deep breath and stretches out her body.

"Keep stretching like that Love and it just entices me to move along faster." He teases her. "For now, you have a few moments to recover while I undress."

Alexandra opens her eyes and leans up on her elbows and forearms to get a better view. She remembers how sexy Jamison was the first time she saw him undress and no matter how exhausted her body is right now, this is one show she refuses to miss.

I swear I'm already obsessed with Jamison's naked form. I think I fell in love with his body the first time I saw him undress. Watching him strip that first night was like watching a sculpture be unveiled. He truly is a beautiful man. Lean and tight, not too muscular, but just perfectly proportioned. His chest is wide. His abdomen is firm without too many muscles. The V of his pelvic muscles as they dip down to his cock make me want to trace them with my tongue.

She straightens her back a little so she has a better view of Jamison as he undresses.

Oh God, his cock. I know he doesn't like the word beautiful, but his cock is beautiful. Finally, I will get to feel it inside of me. Oh Christ! I hope I can handle this, handle him. Pffffttt! What am I saying? I'm not going to be allowed to "handle" him at all! Jamison is "in charge" Alexandra, don't forget that he is "in charge!"

As she completes her thoughts, she concentrates on Jamison's moves once again. He knows she is watching him as he turns to move to the chair. He sits down and takes off his shoes and socks. Knowing full well she is staring at him he avoids looking at her. When he stands, he turns his back to her and starts to unbutton his shirt. He laughs as he hears a disappointed sigh come from her.

He stops undressing. Jamison turns and looks at her. His smile is teasing, his eyes are darkened, and his words are playful as he mocks her.

"What's wrong Love? You sound almost disappointed."

He is amused by the look of dismay on her face. She truly looks like someone just stole her puppy. "Well Love, what is it?"

She bites her cheek, wondering if it's ok for her to tell him. Then she remembers him telling her it was ok for her to speak and say whatever she wanted to.