Learning the Rules Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to watch you undress. I like to watch as you strip." She licks her tongue across her lips. "I love your body Jamison. I think I may have fallen in love with your body the first time I saw you naked. I know you don't particularly care for the word, but you are a beautiful man Jamison. With or without clothing you have a beautiful body."

"Thank you, Love. I appreciate you saying that. I still wish you would use sexy or handsome, or even masculine, but if you like beautiful, I will learn to like it too."

That said he walks over to the bed and stands directly in front of Alexandra. He reaches out his hands to her and she grasps them, not knowing what he plans on doing. He pulls her to a sitting position and then lifts her until she is standing in front of him.

"Since you love my 'beautiful body' so much Love, maybe you would like to undress me." His brow goes up as if there is any real question in what her answer will be.

"Oh God, yes!" She sucks in her bottom lip as she reaches for his shirt buttons and starts to undo them.

"Such enthusiasm. I can't tell you how that affects me. I love that you are so willing to be accommodating." He smiles down at her as he takes first one hand and then the other, bringing them to his mouth and kissing each one in turn. "I hope you will always be so."

"I can only promise to do my best Jamison. I've already told you I'm ready, willing, and able." She returns his smile and returns to his shirt buttons as she sees him fighting to hold back his laugh.

"We shall see Love, we shall see." His brow is up and his smile is full of the perfect combination of mischief and promise.

Alexandra has all of his buttons undone. She takes each of his hands, one at a time, and removes the cufflinks from his shirt sleeves. Placing them on the bedside table, she returns to remove his shirt. Her hands enter at the base of his shirt and she glides her hands up his abdomen and over his rib cage. She feels the sudden intake of air in Jamison's chest as her hands move over his skin. When she reaches his collar bones, her thumbs trace along them until she maneuvers his shirt down his arms and it falls to the floor.

Her hands then go to the button of his jeans. She bites her bottom lip as she unbuttons his jeans and then pulls his zipper down. Placing her hand over his manhood she firmly glides her hand up to the waist of his jeans before she looks up at him. His eyes are black with lust and she knows she has just stroked the lion. Their gaze locks for a few seconds before she returns to her task.

She slides her hands in the waistband of his jeans and pushes them down over his hips and ass. She continues to smooth her hands down the outside of his thighs, knees, and calves as she pushes the jeans down and off his feet. Jamison stands immobile in front of her waiting and watching her every move. Alexandra picks up his shirt and jeans, folds them, and places them on the chair next to her dress.

He watches as Alexandra sashays over to the chair and then back to him. Her naked body making movements that would tempt a saint and the one thing he knows for sure is that he is no saint.

When she returns to him, he pulls her into his arms and kisses her firmly on the mouth. His kiss is demanding and without a second thought, Alexandra separates her lips, giving him access to her mouth. Jamison's tongue enters her mouth and consumes her. He licks along her inner cheeks, feels the uneven skin on her cheek where she continuously bites on it, he skims over her teeth and then slides around her tongue causing her to moan into his mouth. His tongue shoots back as far as he can reach until he curls the tip to glide over the roof of her mouth. She sucks on his tongue as he tries to pull it back. She sucks it like a lollipop until she feels his hands grasp her ass tightly and squeeze.

Alexandra releases the hold on his tongue, but Jamison doesn't release his hold on her ass. His fingers are pressing into her ass muscles and his teeth bite lightly into her bottom lip. The two somewhat painful stimuli have her body arching into an S shape.

She pulls her head back trying to free her lip from his bite and her pelvis is arched forward trying to remove her ass from his grip. Neither movement is working in Alexandra's favor. However, Jamison is quite enjoying her distressed movements. He releases his bite and laughs at her frustration.

"You want to play? You want to tease by strutting your naked body in front of me? I'm willing to play."

He looks over her body as he makes his decision and takes one last handful of ass and gives it a squeeze.

"I think ten spanks with my bare hand on your lovely bare ass will be sufficient for your tantalizing strut you just performed to torture me."

He sits on the bed and quickly pulls her over his lap and starts to lightly spank her, building a little in intensity until he reaches ten. They are teasing spanks and just hard enough to warm her ass and lightly pinking her skin color. He laughs as she tries in vain to squirm from his grasp.

"You just have to remember who you are playing with and that every action has its own consequence. You should also remember Alexandra that I am a 'Master at Play' Love. I am a true artist in the most original sense of the term. You will see my talent as we continue to play together and learn each other, but we have time. We will build up to the true level of art we will share together. A true D/s bond."

He flips her over and lifts her face toward him, kissing her hard and fast at the same time he rubs her spanked ass teasingly. The combination of his words, his threats, his promises all mixed with his kiss and the feel of his hands on her ass, his spanks and now his hands on her ass, has her nerves on edge. She feels the wetness between her legs as the tension builds in her sex and abdomen again.

He breaks the kiss and stops playing with her bottom.

"Up on the bed." He commands.

Alexandra follows his directive.

"Sit at the edge like earlier." He stands next to where he wants her to sit.

Jamison moves closer to where Alexandra is sitting. Looking down at her he slides his hand over her cheek and she turns her head into his palm. She places a kiss in his hand and immediately Jamison feels his cock pulsate at her endearment.

"Alexandra, I can't wait to bury my cock inside of you." He says as he strokes his firm cock. "I want you to be ready. I'm not going to take you gently."

She watches as he slowly strokes himself from base to tip.

"I'm going to take you hard, very hard. I want to feel you wrapped around me and know that you feel me inside of you. Feel every inch of me moving in and out of you, but first I want you wet for me. This will not be a soft or gentle ride. This will be a good hard fuck!"

He lifts her legs up until she is bent at her knees and her feet rest at the edge of the bed. He looks into her eyes and watches as the blue color deepens with her arousal.

Alexandra takes in the site of his erect cock. It's large, reaching straight up and the vein at the underside amazes her at how dark and engorged it is. His head is a deep pink and the skin is pulled so tight it shines. She sees a droplet of pre-cum form on the tip. She swallows and refrains from licking her lips at the sight of him.

He loves the look on her face as he places and rolls the condom down the length of his cock. She can't help but stare at him. She truly thinks his fully aroused cock is beautiful.

Jamison places his hands on her knees and slowly spreads her legs apart. His eyes never leave hers. He slides his hands up and down the insides of her thighs watching her constantly. When he reaches the apex of her thighs, he strokes her labia with his thumbs. He is literally massaging each lip from bottom to the top of her cleft. Then he opens her lips and looks down. He doesn't move or touch her there. He just examines her with his eyes.

Alexandra is watching his intense gaze as he scrutinizes over her sex as if committing her to memory. The look on his face is fierce and determined. Like a lion intently watching his prey before he pounces. Just looking at him like this is driving Alexandra closer to the edge. She wants to tell him to touch her, to take her, to do something, but she can't think clearly and she knows better than to tell him to do anything right at this moment.

Alexandra's legs begin to shake slightly as her muscles tighten. She can feel the juice from her pussy start to spill out onto her lips and leak down the crack of her ass as she becomes more aroused. Her inner leg muscles are flexing and her sex is twitching with the need for stimulation of any kind.

Jamison grasps both her ankles firmly and lifts her legs up and open. He places one leg to the right of his chest and the other to his left. She is basically in a wishbone position as he pulls up on her hips and lifts her ass and pelvis off the bed by several inches.

Never breaking his concentration, he places the length of his shaft on top of her pussy, just resting it between her crevice. Slowly he starts to jut his pelvis forward, rubbing the shaft of his cock along her sex. Then just as slowly, he draws back causing the softest touch of his cock to her pussy as he moves back and forth. He is the maestro, the master; his cock is the bow and her pussy the violin as he plays her slowly into a crescendo.

He is obviously in no hurry to take her. He plans on drawing out her torture as long as possible before he fucks her. He continues the slow tease of his cock on her, back and forth, back and forth, until Alexandra can take no more and cries out to him.

"Jamison, for fucks sake, please!"

Her breath is short and rapid. The tension on her face is visible. Her face, neck, and chest are blushed. She is covered in a glow of perspiration and desire. Her voice is so needy and wanting, it makes his cock twitch.

"For fucks sake please what Love? Tell me what you want." Jamison's voice is calm and quiet as he asks. He is in complete control of his mind, his body, his response, and his sub.

"Jamison, fuck me!" She cries out the tension in her voice is audible.

"Is that how you ask me for something?" He teases, knowing she is about to crawl out of her skin with need.

"Fuck me please! I'm so ready! Please Jamison!"

"What's your safe word Love?" He needs to make sure she remembers in case she decides it's too much for her.

"RED! YELLOW! GREEN!" She screams and pushes her pelvis upward to increase any touch she can get. She feels like her body is on fire and she is desperate with the need to be stimulated, to be touched, licked, fucked, anything.

"Good girl." He growls.

Jamison bends over her body, folding her in half. As the words exited his mouth, he replaced them with the nipple of her breast. Sucking hard he draws it into his mouth and keeps a pull-release cycle of suction on her strained little peak of skin. Her hands went to his hair and grasped him, pulling him down on her. He bit her nipple and encircled her wrists with his hands.

"No." He said and she released the grasps on his hair as he pulled her hands over her head.

Holding both her hands in his left hand, he took his cock in his right and lined up his entry. Then he stood over her as best he could and grasped her hip. With one quick hard thrust, he entered her. Thrusting fully into her until his balls hit her ass. He waited only a second as he heard her cry out, then he started over again.

"Oh God!" Alexandra screamed her voice so raspy she didn't recognize it as hers. "Fuck!" She screamed.

"Hold on Love." Jamison's voice warned as he released her wrists and took both her hips in his grip. His fingers held on so tightly, she knew she would be bruised before they were done.

Jamison pulled back and thrust into her even harder, deeper, than he had before. She tried to pull her body back but he held her in position. Again, he pulled out to the tip of his cock and thrust back in. He impaled her so hard; she felt him hit her cervix and screamed out again.

"Aaaahhh! God, please." She cried between breaths.

He was relentless, in and out, in and out; he plunged into her and didn't stop until he thought she was just about to come. As Alexandra started to scream his name and her hips writhed with each of his thrusts, he stopped just as he pulled back to the tip of his cock. Holding her hips firmly.

"Noooo! Noooo!" She could barely open her eyes to look at him. Her breathing too rapid to speak more than one word. "Why?"

"Shhh. Calm down Love." Jamison was gasping, trying to catch his own breath. "I'm going to fuck you really hard now Alexandra. I want to make sure you can take it. I'm not stopping, just checking in with you. Until I get to know a little better what you can take from me, I have to check in with you. Are you Ok?"

Alexandra nods as she realizes it's one of his SAFETY issues and that he is doing it for her own protection. In one thought she is happy to know he would stop to see if she is ok. In the other thought she wants to scream at his God awful timing. Then she realizes what he said, "I'm going to fuck you really hard now." Fuck, if he wasn't fucking me hard just now, what the hell is he planning on doing?

"Words," he gasps, "I need to hear you use your words." His breathing is labored as he speaks.

"I'm ok. I can take more. I want more. I want you." She gasps between each sentence as she stares into his eyes.

Seeing his eyes so black, she realizes he is in as much pain waiting as she is and it warms her to know that he wants her as much as she wants him.

"That's all I needed to hear. Now hold on." He spreads her legs wider as he tilts her pelvis upward.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard; you're going to come like never before. Then you're going to ask for more." He smiles down at her face as her mouth falls open.

"Go for it. As hard as you can please." She teases, knowing full well she is getting herself in trouble, but in the back of her mind, she knows it is what he needs to hear from her.

"Oh Love, you really don't know what you're asking for. But you asked and I'm here to please." He says in his most sinister sexy voice.

He fucks into her so hard, her body moves two inches up the mattress. Then he pulls her back down and enters her again, hard and fast. He thrusts into her so hard she pushes herself back only to find his hold on her too tight to allow her to move. After several more harsh thrusts, the pain starts to melt into electrical waves. Her sex lips are swollen and her vaginal walls engorged as they wrap around his cock. The warmth starts to flow from her sex throughout her body.

Jamison's hard thrusts and the friction from his cock rubbing inside her become like lightning strikes causing hot energy to course through her system. The pain starts to blend into something more, something unfamiliar, and something more than pleasure.

Her body comes alive from the inside as she feels herself melting into what she can only describe as a "liquid form." She feels as if her body is no longer a solid, but much more fluid.

Alexandra loses herself in this feeling. Her sight is blinded by pure white light. The noises of just a few seconds ago are silent. She hears nothing other than her heartbeat and breathing. There is warmth encompassing her body and she feels no need to leave this feeling. She is in a peaceful state where everything feels right. She feels as if she could stay here forever. Minutes pass before she hears sound again.

It isn't until she hears the sound of Jamison's voice that she identifies with anything outside of her own body.

"Alexandra, talk to me. Alexandra! Now!" She can hear the concern in his voice and then she feels him still thrusting into her.

"Fuck Alexandra, say something!" He is trying to get her to speak and still keep rhythm with his fucking of her.

"I'm ok. I'm good." She says as she moans. "Ohhh Jamison."

Alexandra is at the precipice of her climax and ready to come again. Jamison continues to thrust frantically into her and she can see the tightness of every muscle in his face, neck and chest.

"Ready? Ready to come?" His voice is strained not only with desire, but traces of worry.

"Yeeesss. So reeaaddy." She slurs her response.

He bucks into her a few more times as he reaches down and firmly rubs her clit until she releases and her orgasm takes her over the edge. Jamison quickly follows and she can see the tension leave his body as he comes. He remains still for a few seconds as he gathers his strength. Then he withdraws from her, removes and discards the condom before repositioning her on the bed and lying down beside her.

"Alexandra." He gently glides his hand up and down her torso, stopping to play with her breast.

"Yes."

"Where did you go on me?" His voice is calm but there is a hint of worry and concern in it.

"I don't know exactly, but it was beautiful. Jamison, it was so beautiful." She sighs out her words.

As he watches her face, he can see the calm overtake her as she remembers the feeling of where she was and the experience she had there. He doesn't want to stop her memory, but he wants to know more about it.

"I'm going to want to know exactly what put that look on your face and in your eyes." He whispers to her as he continues to draw circles around her areola and nipple, gently squeezing it between his fingers as it firms and becomes erect.

"I'll tell you. Can I have just a few minutes to recover?" Her eyes are closed and her words are spoken quietly.

"Recover?" Immediately Jamison focuses on the word she chose. "Recover," he laughs gently. "I think we both need to draw breath after that one. You hurt? Vag a little sore?"

Alexandra opens her eyes and rolls toward him. She tucks her body up against his chest she kisses his neck and answers his questions.

"Hurt, no. Sore, hell yes! I've never been fucked so hard before. When I said, 'recover,' I just meant time to 'recover' my wits and my energy. I should have known you would laugh at that word." She wraps her arm around his waist and pulls herself closer to him.

"Not really laugh." He corrects her with a smile on his face as he leans down and kisses her. "I'd say I more chuckled than laughed."

"Ok. I stand corrected. Although I highly doubt I will be standing any time soon." She gives him an admonishing look.

"Don't look at me like that. I remember a certain someone telling me to 'take me, take me hard' or wasn't it you who said you were 'ready, willing and able,' Ms. Newman?" He bites her earlobe before sucking it into his mouth.

"Yes, Mr. Montgomery, I did say that. It's so kind of you to remember at this opportune time."

She teases him and nips at the skin on his neck.

"Just like I remember you said, you chuckled not laughed." Then she says, a little more quietly, "Although I highly doubt you have ever 'chuckled' a day in your life."

She laughs and this time she licks around his areola and tickles his nipple with a few flicks of her tongue.

"It's a lot like you being ruggedly handsome and not beautiful." She laughs softly into his chest as she kisses his wet nipple pulling it into her mouth and sucking it in hard.

"Alexandra, that mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble very soon." He moans and laughs at her as he strokes his hand up and down her back and ass. Then playfully slaps her ass just once.

"Is that wishful thinking I hear in your voice Jamison?" She says teasingly.

"Maybe just a little." He teases back.

He pulls her into him and kisses her head.

"Do you need anything Love?"

"Funny you should ask, I was just wondering where my cannoli got to?" She laughs again as he slaps her once again.

"I think you need to wait a little while before you have any more 'cannoli,' Ms. Newman."