Learning the Rules Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm." Alexandra moaned as she pushed her pelvis forward and arched herself back.

"Baby, I swear, I can have us home in minutes if you tell me to turn the car around." He traced the crease of her lips and she lifted her ass off the seat and pushed down onto his touch.

"We can't" she took a deep breath and exhaled, "Ashley and Stephan are waiting for us." She sighed, "Oh Jamison. Oh, umm."

"That's the beauty of a cell phone baby, we can call and cancel." He pulled up next to an empty spot in on a side street.

"No. We have to meet them. We told them we'd go dancing."

"They'd understand." He said as he continued to tease her with his fingers touch. Just light enough to keep her pushing toward him.

Just then, a tap came on the driver's side window. Alexandra jumped and Jamison looked at Stephan's face next to his window. Stephan had seen Jamison's hand placement and knew he was going to hear about his interruption from his friend. Jamison put his window down.

"What the fuck Stephan, are you trying to get killed? You don't knock on a car window in this neighborhood. Jesus man!"

"Sorry. I didn't realize until it was too late that I was...a... interrupting." He smirked. "Are you really concerned for my safety or pissed because I knocked at an awkward time?"

"Neither." Alexandra interrupted. "We'll park and be right in."

Jamison looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, come on let's park and go in. I want to dance." She took his hand in hers, brought it to her lips and kissed it.

"What about what I want?" He teased.

"You'll get what you want too." She bit the top of his center finger, placed it between her lips and lightly sucked on the tip. "You'll just have to wait until a little later when we get home."

"Oh really? You think so, do you?" He gave her a devilish grin as he started to park the car. "We'll see about that Ms. Newman."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they entered the club, the sound of the music was mind numbing. Jamison immediately knew he was in for a headache. Ashley and Stephan were standing about fifteen feet away and already Ashley was dancing. Jamison looked at Stephan and shook his head "no". Stephan just shrugged his shoulders, laughed, and pointed to Ashley. Jamison shook his head "no" again and Stephan pointed to Alexandra at his side. She too had decided that dancing was a good idea. Without another second of hesitation, she grabbed his hand and started moving toward Ashley and Stephan.

It took forever to make their way through the crowd and maneuver the fifteen feet. Jamison realized it was a miracle they did it without getting something spilled on them.

"Let's dance." Ashley said as she grabbed for Alexandra's hand and the two made their way to the dance floor without even a glance back at their dates.

"I have a headache already." Jamison yelled to Stephan.

"I'm sure I will soon too, but the girls are happy." He nodded toward the dance floor.

The two women were dancing like school girls. Ashley was doing some kind of retro swim dance maneuver and Alexandra was moving her body like she was working a dance cage. The two of them were beautiful and sexy on the dance floor.

"I'm telling you now my friend, this was a bad idea." Jamison said.

"Well, I see it going one of two ways." Stephan replied. "Either we give our girls a good time and dance or we stay here, watch someone else make a move on them and then get pissed and possibly get into some trouble."

"That's why you are my lawyer. Always thinking ahead and keeping me out of trouble." He smiled and slapped Stephan's shoulder. "Let go join the masses."

Stephan laughed, "Now that's the Jamison I remember. Always willing to give his girl a good time."

"Screw you." He laughed back. "I taught you everything you know."

"Correction my friend and mentor." Stephan pushed back on Jamison's arm. "You taught me everything I knew a few years ago. I've expanded my knowledge and my repertoire since then." He winked at his friend. "I'm new and improved."

Jamison huffed air. "Come on 'new and improved'. I'll bet a round of drinks that I get my girls panties off before you get yours."

"Seriously?" Stephan asked, surprised by Jamison's suggestion.

"Yeah. If they're going to have fun dancing, we should have a little fun too. Don't you think?"

"Ok, you're on. First man with panties in his hand wins. Loser buys the drinks for the rest of the night."

"The rest of the night? I said, first round, but I'll take the rest of the night." Jamison said.

"Well, you picked up dinner; so, I thought it only fair if I lose I'll pick up tonight's drinks." He laughed. "Besides, the girls will be drinking water and you and I are driving...how expensive can it get?"

"Cheap bastard!"

"Maybe, maybe just a smart bastard." They both laughed as they finally reached the women on the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the music played, the two couples continued to dance. After about three songs, Jamison pulled Alexandra to him and held her close. The music was a fast paced song, but there was an underlying slower bass beat. He held her and just slowly rocked her in his arms to the bass. His hands slid up and down her back as he whispered in her ear.

"Baby, you feel so good." He kissed her ear.

"I can't wait till we're home." He bit her earlobe.

"I need to touch you Alexandra. I need to touch you now." He whispered as his hand glided over her ass cheek and his fingers curved into her ass groove.

"Jamison." She looked up into his eyes. "People can see."

"I don't care." He wrapped his hand in her hair and held her face and head still. Leaning his face down, he took her mouth in a kiss. His tongue darting in and out in a fucking rhythm that she knew well. His hand moved from her ass to the hem of her dress and started pulling up on it. "I want to touch you."

Alexandra's hands went from his waist to his hand in hopes of stopping his progression. "Jamison!"

"What?" He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. He pulled her head closer and whispered directly over her mouth as his eyes peered into hers. "Are you saying no?" He bit her lower lip. "Are you denying me?"

She heard the change in his voice, saw the darkness come over his eyes. His dark brown eyes suddenly looked black. His hold on her hair became tighter and the hand she was holding on the hem of her dress tensed. She could see, hear, and feel the change in him. She looked back into his stare.

"Well, are you?" He asked. His words were even toned but his voice was hot as steel on a fire. His warm breath stroked across her face as he spoke. "Alexandra that was a question. I'd like an answer."

"No." She answered.

"No, what?" His voice still hard. It sent a chill down her back as she heard it.

She looked at him for a few seconds more; enjoying the feeling he gave her when he seemed to completely change right before her eyes. She moved her body closer to him, pressed her chest and pelvis in to him, kissed his chin, and released the hold she had on his hand. She moved her hands up to his cheeks and stroked her thumb across his lips.

He nipped at her thumb and sucked it into his mouth. Never once breaking eye contact.

"No Sir, I'm not saying 'no' or denying you." She kissed the side of his neck.

"Good." He kissed her temple as her head was tucked under his chin and she kissed along the side of his neck. "I would hate for you to do that."

"Never." She whispered against his throat and continued to kiss him.

"Come with me." He pulled her dress down and took hold of her hand. Looking around, he found his destination and drew her through the crowd. He walked toward the glowing red light and pushed the bar on the metal door. It opened with a thud sound. The sign above it said EXIT in red neon, but it led to a dark hall that had another EXIT sign in red about five yards away. There was a door wedge on the floor, next to the door and Jamison propped it so the door wouldn't completely close.

He held Alexandra against the wall. His hands sliding all over her. As he spoke to her. He caressed her cheeks and traced her lips with his fingertips. "I love the look of your mouth, after it's been kissed hard. So hard that your lips become red and succulent. Making me want to kiss you all the more."

He kissed her forehead, her temple, her cheek, the bridge of her nose, and finally arrived back at her mouth. His lips covered hers. He kissed her top lip, then her bottom. It was so warm and swollen that he couldn't resist the urge to nip at it. He pulled it down, opening her mouth a little. He released her lip and slid his tongue into her mouth. This time he was slow and deliberate in his movements.

His took his time, sliding his tongue over hers. Teasing her with just the tip of his tongue and making her push against him for more. He glided it along the side of her inner cheek and then drew it back along the roof of her mouth. He broke from the kiss for a second and traced her lips with his tongue as his hands caressed over her shoulders, down her arms, and back up to her shoulders again.

He looked at the wet shine he left on her lips. His hands slid down her front, his thumbs tracing the low cut V in the front of her dress. He hooked his thumbs into the dress trim and gently pulled the sides back until her breasts were exposed. Looking at the black lace and rose décor of her bra, he traced the rose directly over her left nipple. He could feel it harden under his touch as he heard Alexandra draw in a breath.

He dropped his head and took her right breast into his mouth, bra and all. He played with his tongue across the thin fabric until he felt the peak of her nipple. He felt her hands come to the back of his head, as she started to play with his hair and scratch her fingers along his scalp. He sucked hard at the same time he pinched on her opposite nipple and she moaned and pulled him tightly against her.

His mouth kept teasing her, but his hands caressed their way over her tummy and down to her mound. One hand caressed over her mound as the other pulled up on her dress until it rested above her hips and her panties were completely exposed. His fingers slid down between her legs and she gasped as she felt herself leak sex juices from her hot little pussy.

"Oh love, you are so wet," he said, as he pushed the crotch of her panties to one side. He pulled away from teasing her breast and nipple and she made a noise between a moan and cry.

"Jamison." She stroked the back of his head. "You make me wet."

"Thank you baby." He slid down to his knees and kissed a path down her tummy as he moved toward her pussy. "Thank you for that."

He kissed her mound and slid the material completely to the side. "Spread your legs."

"Yes Sir," she whispered, with a little laughter in her voice. His sound was so hungry it made her giddy knowing how much he wanted her. She loved the fact, that no matter how much she wanted him, he matched or surpassed her want and her need of him.

"Don't get cute Alexandra." He scolded in a kidding manner as he kissed the top of her sex slit through the sheer material.

"Sorry Sir." She giggled again.

He slid his tongue along her slit. "Keep it up," was all he said as he licked her and slid his fingers between her warm wet lips. "Keep it up and I'll stop right now."

"No, don't. I'm truly sorry," she said more controlled and contrite. "Please don't punish me by stopping. I couldn't take it. I feel too good, way too good."

"I'm not sure who that would be punishing more love; me or you." He slid his middle finger into her hole and started to move it in and out of her. "I'm thinking me," he whispered as he placed his mouth over her sex and began to lightly lick her from back to front as his finger continued its motion.

"Oh god. Jamison," she moaned as her body took on moves of its own. She was moving her pelvis forward every time his finger stroked in and his tongue lick upward. With every move he made, she made one of her own.

His head started to move up and down with each lick he took of her. Finally, when he heard her begin to breathe really hard and fast, he slid a second finger into her and pressed more firmly on her front wall. Now she was thrusting forward and pushing down on him at the same time. He could feel her wetness coming in little drench cycles.

The sound of sex echoed in the dark quiet hall. The smell of sex was all around him. The taste of sex was on his lips, his tongue, throughout his mouth and still, he wanted more of her. He needed more of her. She was intoxicating him. She had been since earlier this evening when he watched her dress without her even knowing it.

He remembered how naturally beautiful she was and how graceful and purposeful her movements were. She wasn't acting for him or posing, she was doing what was natural to her. Just like what she was doing now was natural to her. He looked up and saw the shine of sweat on her face, chest, and even the exposed part of her abdomen. The glow from the red EXIT sign lit her face up like the Fourth of July fireworks would.

He watched her responses in the glow of the light and her look of pure need and desire made him want her more. He placed his lips over her clit and sucked her hard little bud into his mouth. He sucked on it lightly at first and she moaned. When he increased his pressure she grasped hold of his hair. As his tongue started to flitter across the nub, she pulled his hair while pushing his head closer to her. He picked up the speed of his tongue and the pace of his fingers.

She cried out and tried to pull him away, the intensity of the feeling was too much to bear. She tried to pull her body back, but before she had the chance, his free hand grasped her buttock and held it tightly so that she couldn't move away from his mouth.

"Please Jamison," she repeated her cry, "Please make me come. Please baby, please." Her pleading didn't stop and neither did the thrusting of her hips.

Jamison suckled her clit between his lips and pressed down hard. The pressure on her sensitive clit was too much to deal with for her. His fingers thrust in and out of her at a rapid pace and he felt her muscles tighten around them.

"Fuck baby, please," she cried out as her hips gyrated to his rhythm and her knees literally shook.

Finally, Jamison stopped his tongue movements and started a rapid sucking motion over her clit, soft, hard, soft, hard, soft, hard.....he continued and then started to push firmly and rub the hard fibrous tissue inside her hole as he tortured her clit to the max.

Her body shook, her knees gave a little and she grasped for his shoulders to steady herself. Her heart was pounding in her ears and finally her body gave in to its needs and she came. Her pussy muscles twitched around his fingers and he felt her release a few drops of urine as she came. He slowed his sucking motions and gently stroked inside of her as her orgasm slowed.

"Oh god, Jamison, please baby, please don't stop yet." She looked down at his face and it glistened with her juices covering his face. "I thought I'd never come." Her words came out in a pant as she held his shoulders for support and her body trembled.

Slowly he removed his fingers from her. He licked along her sex and moaned as he tasted the fresh cum as it leaked from her. She didn't move, she looked down and watched as her man, her Dom licked her clean and thought how lucky she was to have met him at that dinner party.

She thought of how much pleasure she has had with this man in such a short time. She remembered how many things they had discussed. He had taught her so much about herself and her true needs and desires. She thought of how much she wanted to please him, like he constantly pleased her.

As he pulled his head from her sex he looked up at her. He started to stand and kept his one hand on her to steady her.

When he was upright again, he asked, "What are you thinking?"

He kissed her lightly on the nose.

"I'm thinking of how happy I am we met and how happy you make me. I'm thinking of how I can return the favor." She smiled at him.

"Open your mouth," he said as he brought his fingers to her mouth. She opened her mouth, but never took her eyes away from his. He traced her lips with the wet fingers he had pulled from inside of her. She licked her lips when he was done. He smiled at her.

"Suck them clean," he said, his voice hoarse with his own need as he placed his fingers in her mouth. "When you're done, I'll need those lovely little panties of yours for the rest of the night. You won't need them anymore tonight and I'd like to keep them intact."

She did as he directed. She sucked his fingers clean, licked her lips once more, took off her panties and handed them to him.

"Anything else?" she asked.

"Yes." He took the panties and placed them in his pocket. He gave her a quick kiss and said, "But not until I get you home and have access to all of you and our toys. I have a surprise waiting for you in the library."

"A surprise?"

"Yes. And no, I won't tell you anything else. So don't ask."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulled the heavy metal door open and escorted Alexandra back into the club. The multi-colored spot lights were flashing and waving all over the dance floor. It took a minute or two for their eyes to adjust to the light after being in the dark hallway for so long.

Jamison finally spotted Stephan and Ashley across the dance floor. He took Alexandra's hand in his and pulled her closer to him. Holding her left hand in his, he placed his right hand on the lower curve of her back and skirted her through the crowd and across the heavily packed dance floor. It seemed like forever before they made it to the other side and had less traffic to navigate as they made their way to the bar area.

"Where did you two disappear to?" Stephan asked. "We've been looking for you."

"We were doing a little solo number," Jamison replied. Then he called to the bartender, "I'll have a double Johnnie Walker Black, neat please, and a ginger ale for the lady. Add it to my friends tab." He pointed to Stephen.

Alexandra and Ashley were talking and dancing to the music as Stephan leaned in to say something to Jamison.

"I would have won that bet you know," he said quietly.

"Really? How do you figure that?" He pulled the lace panties from his pocket and held them to his nose, inhaled, smiled at his friend and placed them back into his pocket.

"Because I was at the goal line before you even ducked out the Fire Exit door."

"Well then why am I holding black lace panties in my pocket and you are not my friend?" He smiled at his friend as he raised his drink in a cheers motion.

"One reason and one reason only." Stephan shook his head in amusement. "My wife decided tonight, of all nights, to go pantiless." He laughed and cheered his friend's win.

Before Jamison had a chance for a retort, Alexandra and Ashley were at their sides. "Why do we get the feeling that you two are conspiring together?" Alexandra asked, taking her ginger ale from Jamison and drinking most of it down at once.

"Because they are up to something," Ashley stated. "I can see it written all over their faces."

Jamison and Stephan looked at each other and in unison said, "Not us. We're innocent," then laughed.

"Now I know they're up to something," Ashley said, looking at Alexandra. "When these two claim innocence, they are definitely in deep."

Both men continued to laugh and crossed their hearts as the girls looked at them suspiciously. They looked at each other again and put up the three middle fingers of their right hands and said, "No lie, Boy Scouts honor."

Now it was the girls chance to laugh. "Please, even I know the Boy Scouts wouldn't have accepted either of you into their club." Alexandra laughed as Jamison pulled her into his arms and kissed her.