Learning the Rules Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's say good night love. I want to get you home. We still have a big night ahead of us." He winked at her.

Both couples said their goodnights and walked out of the club together. Kisses and hugs were exchanged between the girls and Stephan and Jamison said their goodbyes.

"I'll call you tomorrow," Ashley yelled back as they were walking to their car.

"No, you won't!" Jamison called back to her. "Alexandra will call you when she is free. I swear Ashley, if you call and wake me tomorrow, there will be hell to pay."

Stephan laughed as he called back over his shoulder. "My wife will be too exhausted to make any calls tomorrow morning. I don't plan on her being available till well after noon."

"Promises, promises," were the last words heard from Ashley before her cry of "Ouch!" was echoed back to them.

"Hit her once for me," Jamison yelled to his friend. Then he corrected himself. "Hit her, at least once for me, but if you can, more is better." He laughed as Alexandra elbowed him in the ribs.

"Be nice," she said quietly, as she kissed the base of his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Four: The Night is Young

The ride home was quiet. Alexandra was tired after the evening spent with Stephan and Ashley. It had been a while since she had drunk so much and been out so late. Drinks and dinner at Morimoto's was wonderful, but the sake was a bit too much for Alexandra. The sake, dancing, and hallway sex had her a bit worn out.

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"Nap now if you need it love, because you will need to be awake when we get home. I told you to save your energy." He smiled as she looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I know you didn't just roll your eyes at me did you?"

"Of course not," she laughed, "I know how much you dislike that."

"I didn't think so. I must have imagined that, like I imagined you ordering me to come earlier today." He reached over and took her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"You must have." She placed her other hand over his. "Should I be worried about these episodes you're having?" she teased quietly.

"You should be worried love, but not about that." He laughed at the look on her face as she heard the teasing warning in his voice.

"Jamison, I have to tell you, I don't think I can stand up much longer," she admitted.

"Don't worry love. You won't have to stand for what I have planned." He kept his eyes on the road as he drove. "At least not for too long or without support."

"Oh god," she said before she realized it came out of her mouth.

"Hold that thought baby. It will come in handy." He was smiling when she peeked over at him. "I have a strong feeling I'll be hearing those words come from your mouth a few more times before the night is through."

The rest of the drive home was in silence. Jamison concentrated on his driving and on the road ahead. Alexandra's mind was a constant flow of thoughts.

What surprise does this man of mine have in mind? If it's in the library, God only knows? Give me the strength to keep up with whatever he has planned. Oh, I wish I never had that last cup of sake. Hell, now I wish I never had that first, second, or third cup of sake.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived home, Jamison escorted her directly to the library. "Wait here one moment," he said as he turned her back to the library doors. "Do not peak Alexandra."

"I won't," she whined more than spoke the words.

Jamison opened the library doors, doing a quick inspection and ensuring his orders were followed. It was rare Mrs. Miller allowed anything to be overlooked, but he wasn't taking any chances, especially not tonight. Tonight he had promised Alexandra a completely new and challenging experience. She hadn't participated in much library playtime. Well, not any really serious library playtime. Tonight would change all of that. He had special plans for her tonight.

"Unless I tell you to, don't move or do anything without my permission. Understood?" he whispered over her shoulder as she stood as still as possible.

"Yes Sir." She recognized that tone and she knew who she was dealing with or rather, who was dealing with her.

A shiver ran down her back as his breath grazed over her neck and shoulder and she could only anticipate what he had in store for them tonight. By the looks and transformation of the library, he had a number of options available to him. As she tried to move her eyes and take everything in without actually moving her head, she felt the warmth of his hands on her shoulders.

He moved her in front of him with her back just inches from his chest. He kissed the back of her neck as he slid the little black dresses' straps from her shoulders and let them fall to her wrists. Her torso was completely bare, with the exception of the lacey black bra, but that provided little coverage and no warmth.

Jamison unhooked the back of her bra and slid the straps from her. They too fell to her wrist and hung there. Her clothing now acting like cuffs holding her hands in place.

He closed the space between them and she could feel the heat from his chest radiate to her back. There was less than an inch separating them as he reached his arms around her and began to massage her breasts. His hands encompassed most of the soft but firm breast tissue as he squeezed lightly and released her fleshy globes.

His thumbs stroked back and forth over her nipples as his fingertips gently and ever so lightly traced the curvature of the underside of her breasts. Her skin was so soft to his touch he couldn't help but grasp her breasts again and massage them in his palms. He loved touching her and when she moaned, he loved it even more so.

Alexandra's hands flinched before her mind kicked in and stopped her from bringing them up and covering Jamison's. It was barely a full movement, but he noted it immediately.

"Don't move," was all he said as he continued to fondle her.

He was gentle with his touch at first, but now as his desire increased, so did his need to make her respond to him more strongly. He tightened his hold on her breasts; he moved his thumbs faster and harder across her nipples, teasing them into little hard nubs. Stroking around her areola, he felt the little pimpled flesh pucker from his touch. When he took her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, she arched her back before he even pinched her, anticipating the pleasure she was about to receive.

"That's one." he whispered, "One infraction of the rules I set for you."

He pinched lightly on her nipples and a soft moan escaped her. She loved nipple play. Hell, she loved breast play in general. Her breasts were extremely sensitive and she enjoyed when he indulged in any sort of activity involving her nipples and breasts. He kissed the back of her neck and nipped at the curve where it meets her shoulder. As she moved her head to one side to increase his access to her neck, he whispered to her again.

"That's two, love." He laughed softly as he increased his pressure on her nipples and she again pushed her breasts into his touch. He knew her weakness and he was planning on making them work in his favor.

"Baby, you're making this way too easy." He kissed the top of her back before whispering against her skin, "That makes three."

She really didn't know what he was up to or what exactly he was counting. She did know it would be something dealing with teasing or punishment. Maybe both, but at this minute, she really didn't care. She loved the touch of his hands on her and right now, that was her primary focus.

He had been driving her crazy all day long. She remembered how it started early this morning when Ashley called. How he teased her, then tortured her, and finally made love to her. When he announced a play day, she knew he would carefully plan things to stimulate and challenge her, them. Jamison was a detail man as much as she was a detailed woman. The next twenty-four hours would be very interesting.

Continuing his torment of her before they went out, he watched her dress. Frequently, making sexy little noises and comments. The teasing didn't stop once they left the house either. He drove her crazy in the car when he slapped her hand several times and told her what his plan was if she touched her hemline one more time.

Even now, in the heat of the moment, she was remembering their play in the club's dark hallway. She pictured his head between her legs and the exquisite movements of his tongue and mouth on her sex. Teasing her clit and licking her juices from her as she came. The memory alone made her squirm.

Jamison started to lick the tip of his tongue down the center of her back, along her spine, as his hands slid down her tummy and over her rib cage. Her skin was as soft as a newborn and he loved the way it felt to his hands. Caressing her was an aphrodisiac to him, as was most things about Alexandra.

When he reached the lower curve of her back with his tongue, his movement was halted by her dress. Slowly he moved his hands to her wrists and detangled the dress from her bra straps. The sleeves fell from her wrists. Immediately, the bra followed. Clinging to her hips, the dress remained, but was useless as a form of cover. She was completely exposed.

Jamison took a deep breath as he placed his hands on her sides just under her arms. She was warm and a little sweaty, but he loved knowing that he caused that response in her. He slowly slid his hands down, caressing the soft flesh at the sides of her breasts and watched as she fought to hold still. He knew her erotic zones and was enjoying teasing her. As he tickled along the sensitive tissue where her breasts met her chest wall, Alexandra quivered under his feather like touch.

Unable to stop herself, Alexandra giggled and flinched at his touch. She knew he could feel it and it would somehow count against her.

"That's four," he kissed the small of her back as he said it.

"That's not fair. You know I'm ticklish there," she groaned as she said it.

"That's five." He bit the top of her hip just above where her dress lay. "I told you not to talk."

"Humph!" Alexandra blew out a puff of air, followed by a disgruntled groan of annoyance.

Jamison laughed at the childlike sounds she made. "That's six for the 'humph' and seven for the unladylike behavior. I let your little squirm maneuver pass by earlier, but if you keep whining, I can count that one too."

He nipped at the flesh over her buttock as his hands reached the tops of her hips and held her still. Tugging her dress over them, he pulled it down further. Slowly exposing more of her creamy flesh, when the curve of her ass came into view, Jamison didn't hesitate to take advantage of the opportunity. He started to lick along the very top of the crack of her ass. Instinctively, Alexandra tightened her butt cheeks.

"Eight," he said as he nipped at her ass cheek and pinched a little piece of flesh between his teeth.

"Ouch!" she cried out, and pulled forward at the same time.

"Nine and ten," he sighed, "you really need to challenge me more Alexandra." She reached behind her and pulled a lock of his hair. He laughed at her willful nature, loving her more for her moments of defiance.

"Careful love, that will cost you next time, should you think it's a good idea to ignore my rules again," he said. Jamison grasped the rolled dress and pulled. It fell to her knees and he slid down her calves, allowing it to come to rest at her ankles and covered her heels.

Manipulating her dress down her legs, to where it now lay, he continued kissing at her backside. He kissed the hollow dimpled areas above of her ass cheeks. Going from side to side with his head, he kissed her left hip, then her right. Drawing his tongue along the curve of her right ass cheek, he gently nipped at her soft flesh while slipping his hand between her thighs. His thumb slid easily into the warmth of her pussy. Her legs spread just enough to allow him easy access to her spasming hole.

"Eleven," he practically groaned out as he felt how wet she was for him. His voice was now deeper and full of lust. He was unable to keep his hands from touching her, teasing her, absorbing her. The simple act of touch was enough to ignite his desire and lust, but knowing how ready she was for him was really testing his willpower. He'd been holding himself in check ever since he had tasted her in the club's fire exit. Hell, he'd been holding back since he watched her get dressed earlier. His cock was rock hard and there was absolutely no comfort for him in the jeans he was wearing.

He moved his thumb to her vaginal entrance again, and she glided her hips back to meet him. Making every attempt to position herself and to force his thumb to enter her, she began to squirm. He pulled his hand back quickly, before she had any success.

"Twelve," he moaned this one out as he reached down with his free hand and tried to adjust his throbbing cock.

Making the decision, not to wait much longer, he worked his thumb inside her. He pressed it against her rough little nerve bundle and worked it with expert skill. Reaching around her to lightly brush his fingertips over her clit, he teased, and she rocked forward into his touch.

"Lucky number thirteen baby," he said as he kissed her ass cheek. "I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight," he growled and licked his tongue up the crack of her ass as he listened to her moan at his touch.

He straightened up and standing behind her, his thumb still inside her, he placed his hand on her shoulder and pushed her gently forward bending her over what was originally the leg support of his desk. Now however, it looked more like a pommel horse with a padded top added to it. Another one of his dual purpose pieces, desk legs that became a spanking bench with one added piece, a leather covered, padded top with metal D rings on all four sides.

Adjusting to his touch, Alexandra turned her head to face him. She positioned herself to allow him full access to her sex while looking back at him. Her eyes were a shiny haze of midnight blue, her cheeks a flushed pink. A thin gleam of sweat covered her face, neck, and chest. Her breasts were full and her nipples, peaked and hard.

Jamison looked at her and even though he was thinking how lovely she looked all doe eyed and wanton, he had to maintain his control for a while longer.

He licked his lips, winked at her and said, "fourteen."

He extended his leg between hers, and with his foot he maneuvered her dress from around her ankles. Returning his foot between her legs, he nudged her feet further apart. Then he slipped his thumb from her, replacing it with two fingers, and working them in and out of her slowly, for a time.

She cried out, "fuck, fuck, fuck," and tightened her vaginal muscles on his fingers as she tucked her pelvis and pushed her ass up and out. He laughed a sexy quiet laugh as he counted, "fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen for squeezing on my fingers and nineteen for tempting me with your lovely ass."

Alexandra couldn't look at the intensity and pure sexual desire in his eyes any longer. She was reaching her threshold with his teasing fingers inside her. If she didn't get hold of herself soon, she knew she would come before he gave her permission. Then the teasing would start all over again. Reaching her hands across the padded surface, she tucked her face down, and was enjoying the sensations his touch caused her. Alexandra concentrated on holding her orgasm back. It was getting more and more difficult to do. All she wanted was to give in and feel the heat and excitement consume her body. She wanted to let go and let her mind drift into the quiet space she found after orgasm.

Jamison could feel her need growing. He felt the wetness of her sex increase and drip along his fingers. He smelled it on her thighs. When she was so wet that his fingers were fully coated, he added a third finger to fuck her with, and quickened his strokes.

Her hips bounced off the side of the padded bench with every thrust of his hand. Her breath was coming in pants. Alexandra felt herself gushing, soaking his hand with her fluids. Her mouth was dry from panting, but she managed to cry out his name.

"Jamison. Please baby."

"Twenty," he said a little more sternly than earlier. "Correct that statement now love, or pay the consequences later." His voice was husky sounding, firm, and foreboding all at once.

"Please Sir," she corrected in a quiet cry, followed by a moan as his fingers continued to enter her sex so rapidly, she began to tremble with need as his thumb tortured her clit.

His hand still working her urgently, he knotted the other in the hair at the base of her skull, pulling her head back and asking in a soft, calm voice, "You know I am going to fuck you, right?"

"Yes." she said it more as a plea, than a response to his question.

"Just not yet." he said, and withdrew his fingers from her.

She cried out in disappointment and frustration as he looked at her. Her face was red, not only from passion, but from anger. All she wanted was for him to take her and fuck her. His teasing was driving her mad. If she had any energy to move, she actually thought about jumping him and forcing him to take her. As unlikely as the thought was, that's what went through her mind.

He smiled down at her. "I know baby," he said, pleased with the results of his play thus far. Removing his fingers from her sex, fully coated in her own juices, he slid them across her lips and into her mouth. "Don't pout love. I'm not overly happy about it myself," he informed her. He directed her heated stare down to his obvious erection with a simple move of his head.

As she followed the tilt of his head and his gaze to his obviously protruding erection, it didn't help her frustration any, knowing that he was in some level of discomfort himself. In the state she was in, only one thing would help. That was having Jamison fuck her.

"Good," she said in a spiteful manner.

"Watch your tongue love." He smiled at the look on her face. "The night is young and not nearly over. I have hours in which to make you humbly sorry for your sharp tongue and mouthiness." He was teasing, but with clear understanding that if need be, he could amp things up a few notches and really make her squirm. Nothing was completely out of the realm of possibility tonight. Well, most things were not out of his realm of play with Alexandra.

Examining her position, he decided it was a good starting place. Walking to the book shelf, he found the toys he requested all lined up and ready for use. He smiled as he looked over the array of items available to him. First, he picked up the leather cuffs with wrist locks. Then he chose a small teak hand paddle. It was a beautiful hand crafted paddle with half inch holes drilled into it to decrease resistance in his swat and more impressively, increase the impact and redness factor on said bottom.

Jamison was very aware of physics from his studies and work, but he enjoyed applying some of those same theories and equations to his play time. One of his favorite references was kinetic energy. With that in mind, he also took one of the longer leather crops. Lastly, he took the silver bullet vibe and stuck it in his pocket, along with some bondage tape. He smiled at the thought of what he wanted to do with those.

"Ready to continue our play date love?" he asked as he placed the items on the side table closest to them. He took the leather cuffs and walked in front of Alexandra. Squatting in front of her, so she could see his face, he dangled the cuffs in one hand and then opened the palm of his other hand to her.

"Yes Sir," she answered as she placed her right hand in his.

He locked the leather cuff on her right hand and slid his little finger between the cuff and her skin. Satisfied it wasn't too tight; he proceeded to cuff her hand into the D ring on the far end of the bench. Repeating the same sequence with her left hand, he then brushed the hair back from her face, pulled it up in a twisted knot, and gave her a long deep kiss. Turning his back to her, he took a deep calming breath before he started.