Learning the Rules Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up the teak paddle, he slapped it against his thigh. The crack was like a firecracker being set off. Alexandra, reflexively lifted her head and looked toward the origin of the sound. She saw the paddle in his hand and dropped her head as she took a deep breath and began to focus on the candle flame in her mind. This was her meditation focal point and what she'd begun to use to calm and center herself during playtime.

"I believe we arrived at twenty," Jamison said. "Am I correct?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," she answered. "Twenty is the correct number."

"Good. Shall we start?" It was a rhetorical question as he lifted the paddle, placed it on the round, fleshy curve of her ass cheek and slowly rubbed it in small circles. The teak wood was smooth and cool to the touch, until it wasn't. In one swift move, he lifted it from her skin and landed the first spank. The fatty flesh of her buttock rippled with contact. It was a starting strike and not too hard, but still caused heat.

As he rotated between sides, he had her count out the spanks. Each one increased in severity as he moved the paddle around her bottom. By the time she counted out twelve, her buttocks were completely pinkened with the most rounded curvature a distinct reddish color.

"I think that gives a new meaning to blushing cheeks," Jamison said as he caressed her warm red butt with his cool hand. He could feel the heat the teak paddle had caused. Having trialed the majority of instruments he used on himself, before using them on someone else, he knew the look of the paddle was deceiving. It was rather painful and it had a nice sassy crack sound when it came in contact with the flesh. He enjoyed the reaction Alexandra had to the sound and feel of it. He loved the startled jump, the high pitched sound of surprise, immediately followed by the muffled groan of pain. He found the lovely ripple her flesh made upon impact exciting. He loved the red color and heat it caused on her pale skin.

He gave Alex a few moments to adjust to the pain as he slowly slid his hand up and down the backs of her thighs, hinting that this would be the targeted area. After a light massage of the area, he asked, "Shall we continue?"

"Yes Sir, I'm ready Sir," she said as she rolled her neck and took another deep breath in and slowly exhaled.

"Is your neck okay Alexandra?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm just loosening it up. My neck muscles are a little tight from hanging like this," she responded.

"I can reposition you or we can finish. I'll leave the choice to you," he said. "I don't want your neck compromised, so answer truthfully. Which is your preference?" he asked concerned, but in a strong tone, expecting her to err on the side of safety if need be.

"I'm good Sir," she said and refocused her thoughts away from the stiffness in her neck, to the light source in her mind.

"Ok then, here we go," Jamison said and finished out the last eight, evenly divided along her thighs.

When he was done, Alexandra could feel the warmth and the tingle that was spread through her ass and thighs. The picking, stinging sensation seemed to increase now that she was no longer actively being spanked.

Jamison came up from behind her and began to rub himself along the crack of her ass. The friction from his jeans rubbing against her tenderized skin and tissue was causing shooting hot streaks of pain to radiate from her spanked, reddened areas throughout her core. She wiggled to move away from the sensation, which only made things worse for her.

Her clit was distended and firm as her arousal increased. Every time he rubbed his cock along the crevice of her ass, she pulled forward and inadvertently rubbed her erect clit into the cushioned cross bench. Electrical charges seemed to be focusing in on her sensitive area. Every time he rubbed along her body, she bumped forward, and set off another jolt of excitement.

As she moaned out in frustration, Jamison eyes darkened, knowing full well what distress his moves caused her was a turn on for him. He pushed against her more firmly, grinding her into the leather cushion. Watching and listening to her aroused discomfort become louder, excited him more. He was rock hard and in his own form of pain, but he wanted to play more before giving into his need for release.

He had tortured himself enough for now. He would move on before his plans changed to meet his needs and not the challenges he had planned for Alexandra. He stepped back and listened as she sighed at the loss of his body, simultaneously relieved from the constant stimulation to her aroused clit.

He unlocked her wrist cuffs and assisted her to a standing position. He held onto her arms until she got her balance back and her blood flow normalized in her head. He rubbed his hands up and down her arms as he held her against his chest.

"Are you holding up okay?" he asked.

She nodded and leaned into him. "Yes Sir."

"Good. Because we're just getting warmed up," he said in a taunting tone. With his hands still holding her arms, he walked her over to the St. Andrews Cross that was now erected in the corner of the room. Alexandra was once again impressed as she noted the base of his desk was the cross. Turning her to face him, he placed her back against the cross and carefully lifted her wrist, attaching them to the upper sections of the cross. Then he took each ankle and placed them into the ankle locks at the base of the cross.

Jamison stepped back and looked at Alexandra's naked form attached to his cross. The deep black wood was in complete contrast to her milky white skin. He watched as her eyes glazed over with a look of complete resolve and submission knowing she was about to feel more of what Jamison had to offer. The anticipation of what was next increased her excitement level.

For Alexandra, the tension and promise of the unknown peeked her senses. She was a control freak in her professional life. Here with Jamison, she gave him the control, the power, and the decision. She felt the throbbing beat between her legs heightened as she watched his every move. Her cheeks became flushed and her breaths were coming faster as she saw what was on the side table. Her lips, full and wet as she ran her tongue across them, make his cock pulse. He wished it was him she was licking with that sweet tongue.

Christ, he wondered, who am I tormenting more, me or her?

He watched carefully as her chest went up and down with each breath. He looked closely at her lovely full breasts and decided he would have to taste them before going any further. He moved closer to her and leaned his face right in front of hers.

"Alexandra, love, do you know how beautiful you are? Do you know how perfect and lovely you look on my cross? Can you imagine how sexy you are right now and how much I can't wait to fuck you?" he asked. "I will fuck you tonight love, but only after we challenge your resolve a bit more," he said as he ran his fingers lightly along the slit of her pussy. At that same time, he placed his lips over her nipple and kissed it, pulled it between his lips, and sucked it into his mouth.

He sucked hard and tight on her nipple as his fingers glided between her labia and ever so lightly, stroked along her wet inner lips. The feather like touch of his fingers was the exact opposite of the heat and tension he caused as he pinched down on her nipple with his mouth. He sucked so hard, she cried out and her head fell forward and then flung back as she shrieked from the sensations that shot from her nipple to her sex over and over as he tightened his hold on her little bud and pulled at it.

"Enough of that," he said. He gave her a wickedly sexy, with a devilish grin as he picked up the rest of the items he had chosen. Returning to Alexandra he placed the tape next to the base of the cross. She watched his movements closely, but missed the crop that he carried along side of his leg.

"Alexandra," he quietly called her name. When she lifted her eyes from the tape to look at him, he brought his hand up and revealed the crop he held. They had used with crops before and, for the most part, she learned to tolerate the quick sting and bite they caused. She almost preferred the crop to the paddle. With the crop, the pain was concentrated to the area the crop hit. It wasn't spread over a wide area like the paddle. She found she liked that localized intensity much more. It was pointed, clean, and the impact was focused...exactly like her.

Jamison looked at the surprise that registered on her face and then followed her eyes as they went from the crop in his hand, to his eyes. Immediately, she knew he had something new in mind for their crop play. She closed her eyes and willed her body to calm itself. She could feel her ass and thigh muscles start to tremor first. Then it seemed to cascade through the rest of her body until she was quivering all over.

"Open your eyes love," Jamison said quietly as he noted her body trembling.

Her eyes opened as she felt the cool, smooth leather trace along the side of her cheek and jaw line. Jamison lightly stroked the keeper over her neck and down her chest, until it came to rest on the peaked nipple he had just sucked. Softly, he teased her nipple as he watched her closely.

"Do you trust me Alexandra?" he asked calmly.

"Yes Sir," she said with a nervous voice.

"Then you're ready to continue?" he asked.

She bit her lip. "Yes Sir, I'm ready."

"Good girl," he said before he smiled and lifted the crop from her.

With a practiced flick of his wrist, the leather raised off her nipple a few inches before he flicked his wrist down and the keeper slapped off her nipple, causing a thousand stings of pain to fire through her.

She gasped at the direct stab of pain, heat, and electricity that initiated at that site, only to explode into cutting slashes of pain that radiated throughout her body's core. She cried out as he flicked the crop two more times, hitting her nipple in succession.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she screamed with each blow and her legs began to shake. Her hands were clenched into fists and her toes and feet arched tightly, her knees bent forward slightly and then straightened back as she reacted to the sharp strikes to her breast. Her body bowed forward as far as it could with the locked restraints holding her to the cross.

"You look so beautiful, so sexy when you arch toward me asking for more. You want more don't you Alexandra?" he said, as he stroked the leather tress down her body, over her abdomen, then over her mons, coming to rest just above the meeting point of her pussy lips. Jamison made a tickling motion with the crop's soft leather keeper. He watched as the moisture that had gathered on her skin, wet the leather, darkening its color. Smiling as he saw the wet pink tip of her clit exposed from between her puffy lips.

He lifted the crop from her and immediately brought it back down, causing her to cry out and tears to form in her eyes. He waited a few seconds and observed her response to the pain. She recovered quickly from his blows. Her eyes were closed now, but tears began to shed and slowly streak her face, forming wet paths down her cheeks.

Jamison watched closely as she once again controlled her breathing and tried to lift her head straight. When he felt she was ready to continue, he snapped the crop off her sensitive bud twice, with lightning fast speed. Immediately, he followed it with three more rapid stings of the crop. One on top of the other.

"Snap, snap," a split second of quiet, "then snap, snap, snap." The sound of the crop hitting her wet flesh was a clear, crisp crack.

"Fuck, stop," she cried out. "Please Sir, stop," she said.

"Use your safe word," he said forcefully. He waited several seconds and when she didn't safe word out, he informed her, "Stop does not mean stop here. Use your safe word."

Again he waited and watched. Her eyes were closed. She was making every attempt to regain her mental and physical control over her body. He hesitated before stepping close to her and asking, "Are you safe wording, Alexandra?"

He was met with silence from her. He looked closely at her facial expression. It registered pain for sure, but it didn't express that she truly wanted to stop here. "Alexandra," he said, in an attempt to focus her attention on him.

Finally, she opened her eyes, looked at him and leaned her face forward. She licked her lips and then kissed him, biting his lower lip rather hard. He pulled back and tried to hold back a laugh, but he gave in and laughed.

"I take that to mean, you are not safe wording my love?" he said it in a way that was more question than statement.

"No," she said as she shook her head in a negative response.

"Good girl, I'm very proud of you," he said. Then he placed the crop down and picked up the bondage tape. Pulling the bullet vibe from his pocket, he placed it between her lips and rested its head just below her clit, barely touching her little bud. Then he tore off two pieces of tape and secured it in place. Alexandra watched intently as he methodically placed the tape over the vibe and across her pussy holding the silver vibrator in place. Its size was deceiving, its power intense. She breathed deeply as she prepared herself for what came next.

When he turned it on low and stood there watching her, she almost thought to ask for the crop again. He didn't say a word to her. He silently watched as she fought the battle not to come. Her head moved from side to side. She bit down on her lip to alter her focus from the sensations shooting through her pussy and concentrating in her clit. It was almost unbearable.

She felt Jamison come closer, but she couldn't open her eyes to look at him. He watched as a thin gleam of perspiration built over her lip and down her neck. His eyes smiled as he saw how hard and dark her nipples became. Her breathing increased and her abdominal muscles tightened. Then he began his commands.

"Look at me."

She bit her lip harder. Her fingers tightened into clenched fists. Barely able to focus, she opened her eyes and looked into his. His eyes were dark and serious. He gazed into her deep blue eyes as he slid his hand between her legs, cupped her sex, and pushed the vibe upward. Holding the vibrating head against her clit, he watched as her facial muscles clenched and she began to shake all over.

"Do you want to come?" he asked.

"Yes," she said.

"I'm sorry," he said as he flipped the vibe up to the next speed.

Her legs gave out and her body weight hung from her wrists and the locked leather cuffs. Every muscle fiber in her body was firing and she couldn't focus on anything other than the tension and sensations centered in the tiny little tissue between her legs. Her tummy quivered and her breathing came in little gasps of air.

"Please Sir, may I come?" she begged.

He slid his hand over the vibe, cupping it more firmly to her sex and slowly moved his hand in circles. His fingers teased her puffy lips while the base of his palm pressed and released the tip of the bullet to the head of her clit. Her body bucked in its restraints and she cried out his name. He waited a few moments before he relented.

Flicking the little black button up once more, the sound of the vibration became more rapid. Alexandra made twisting movements with the core of her body and waist, but Jamison held the silver tube-like vibe in place. He watched as her face contorted into tightly clenched muscles. Her brow furrowed. Her full lips squeezed tightly. Her pert little nose wrinkled up. Then he saw her tell that orgasm was imminent. She bit the inside of her cheek and arched her head back.

"Come," he commanded of her.

Heat and sharp electrical like currents flew from her sex, to every point of her body. The warm fluid flushed from her vagina and coated her pussy, his hand, and her inner thighs. She gasped and moaned throughout her orgasm as her body practically convulsed. Her body overly sensitized from their play session, had a will of its own and she had no ability to control it. She collapsed in the restraints.

She couldn't see anything. Her body had zero energy to move. Her eyes remained closed and the only sense that appeared to work was her hearing. She heard as Jamison shut down the vibrator and removed the tape. Then she felt him as he took the vibe from between her lips.

"I'm going to take you down now baby," he told her. "First, your ankles, then your wrists. Try not to completely collapse until I have a good hold on you," he said.

He unlocked her ankles and quickly flipped the locks holding her wrist cuffs to the cross. He had his arms around her before her body was clear of the wooden cross. Lifting her into his arms, he walked over and sat on the sofa, holding her securely in his embrace. Her head rested against his chest and he could feel the warmth of her breath caress him.

"Alexandra, talk to me for a minute and then I'll let you rest," he said as he began to run his hands over the surface of her body. He massaged her shoulders and arms, lightly rubbing around her wrists and checking the skin surface that was under the cuff. He worked his way down the front of her body and then her thighs. Bending her at the knees, he was able to examine her ankle areas. Everything appeared fine.

All the while he looked her over and massaged her, he asked her questions and she said yes or no, or gave some interpretable sound that Jamison found acceptable as an answer. When he felt assured that all was well, he helped her take two Motrin, drink a bottle of water, and eat a banana. Then her got up, laid her on the couch and turned her on her belly. Kneeling next to her, he examined the skin on her bottom and the backs of her thighs. He took the cream that Mrs. Miller placed next to their toys and began to massage her back, buttocks, and thighs.

She moaned in approval as the cold luscious cream pulled the heat from her body. In minutes, she fell asleep from sheer exhaustion. Not what he had planned, but he could wait a few hours to take what he wanted from her. He'd let her rest now, because he still had some unfinished plans for their play date. As he completed her massage, he took inventory of the marks that might remain for more than a day or so. There were three or four in total. The majority would be faded, if not gone, by this time tomorrow, he thought.

She would be sensitive for a day or two, especially her nipples, clit, and ass. Otherwise, she should be fine with some fluids, food, and a few hours of rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Alexandra wakened. Jamison was playing with her hair and whispering in her ear. "Wake up my sleeping beauty," he said as she blinked her eyes. His hand was wrapping her hair around his fist and he gently pulled it up until her mouth was within inches of his. He kissed her slowly at first, but quickly was in need to taste more of her, her mouth, her neck, and her breasts, all of her. He's waited long enough and he wanted her now.

"Alexandra, are you awake and ready to have some more fun?" he asked as he breathed in her scent.

She smiled up at him and his dark eyes, and dangerous looking smile. "Yes Sir," she said as she attempted to stretch out and loosen up her muscles.

He released her hair from his fist and helped her off the couch. Slowly, he circled behind her as she stood immobile waiting for his directions. She could hear his belt release from his pants, the zipper lowered. His fingers slid slowly along the length of her spine, tracing the boney prominences as he continued down her back. He stopped at the top of her ass and traced his fingers over the dimples on each side of her lower back. Placing his fingers along the crack between her buttocks, he slowly, with the lightest of touches, traced it down under the natural fleshy curve of her body.