All Comments on 'Learning Through Porn Ch. 06'

by columfa

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ALL

Now this should please all ,whether it does or not is of no concern of mine .I have found this ,series extremely erotic and very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good start ,bad end

You are one of the best at keeping the erotic tension. However I cannot understand why you create a confident and dominant man and then turn him into a submissive boy. I cannot believe he enjoyed so much being submissive to his parents. What is next, being submissive to his date and to the waitress, and maybe even suck his date´s father´s cock? I would have enjoyed the story better if Angela´s plan had gone all wrong and she and Gus had been the ones submitting to Max. You were creating a very dominant man, don´t switch him back and forth. Make him the King, the Master, the main dominant character of the story. I am sure you still have a chance to do it. You are a talented writer of porn/erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Your doing great

Don't worry about the first comment. Some people are all or nothing and do not understand how one person can be both dominate and submissive. You get the pleasure of both worlds that way. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Please don't stop there. PLEASE Continue with this GREAT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
had me untill

All for this story.......... great 5 first chapters.. great 6 chapter page 1 and 2....... then in page 3 he sucks his dad.. wtf ??????? ruined it for me right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There is a saying.

You can please some of the people all of the time,all of the people some of the time,but you cannot please all of the people all of the time.Your series please ME all of the time,I would love you to go on developing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gay Sex???

Good story until that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with Good Start, Bad End

While this is erotic fiction, you have a character through manipulation and situation becomes very dominant. To have him succumb to his father like that runs contrary to what his character development has been pushing him toward. Makes little sense. All of the previous chapters have been top-notch. Look forward to how you're going to evolve this story from here.

Ducky7Ducky7over 16 years ago
To bad it started out so good

Where did Angela's respect for her husband go... Yes her son needed to be taught a lesson but at the cost for her respect for her husband and his respect for her? TO BAD

indigodragonindigodragonover 16 years ago
ughhhh!!!!!!!!!!

hunh?! why did you ruin the story by having him give his father head? this was one the hottest stories here,but gay sex ruined it.re-do this chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Big, Huge, Disappointment

Super story, Great writing skills, Could really identify with al that was going on. BUT the ending. Why wouldn't the Father put it in his wifes altra lustful mouth than his Son's. The boys confidence finally was making him a man and the husband was getting what he wanted from his wife so why ruin it with the GAY shit. Now the husband and the son are wimps and the wife is still in controll. What a huge disappointment from such a great story. Re write the chapter and keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gay sex was a turn off

So hot till the ending, which descended into jail house porn 'Take it like a man.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Rewrite the ending!!!!

I agree with some of the other comments on this chapter. Up until the point of his father forcing his cock in his son's mouth - completely ruined this story. Rewrite this chapter as only a few people gave you 100 rating. Why did you ruin it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why did you ruin this story?

This has been the hottest incest story on here in ages, and now it is ruined with the gay sex. WTF made you do this? I could have accepted the son and father doing mom at the same time, but this ending sucked big time. Huge disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Interesting

I liked this series the dramatic change of direction came as no suprise.The various comments interest me greatly,it seems that many are very disappointed by the gay element. I may be very wrong but,I think that many authors on sites like this try various storylines to see what is most popular.Whatever ,its free ,good entertainment,and I enjoyed it.

blackapacheblackapacheover 16 years ago
DAMN...

I expected something like this, except I figured Max to get it in the other end. Would have been better to end it after two pages. Please rewrite ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY INTERESTING 2

To back up what I have just said,in the last month or so one particular submission scored extremely high in this category.It has now apparently been withdrawn .To this author ,you have considerable skills,I hope to read more of your works ,no I am not gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Messed up ending

I agree 100 % that the ending should be rewrote. Although I don't want to read anything about a DP, it would be a hell of a lot better than two guys going at it. Please don't mess this series up by have anymore guys going at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Must admit disappointment

I do agree that Max was becoming arrogant and over confident. As written, he clearly was feeling that he was now "man of the house." So in that respect, he had to relearn his place. <br><br>

My dissatisfaction is in reading what I thought was a mom-son incest story, and then getting thrown in the middle of a group sex, male, male, female incest story, which is not my thing. So I imagine that's why so many unhappy comments -- it's not only me who felt blindsided by the outcome, and unhappily so.<br><br>

However, I defer to the author to write whatever he wishes. I will not presume to tell the author to rewrite the ending. However, if I were so presumptuous to give advice, I might suggest some possible foreshadowing earlier on in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT "BI" ENDING

TERRIFIC ENDING....AND...THANKS... FOR A MUCH NEEDED CHANGE...IN FAMILY FUN STORIES...WE REALLY LIKED IT...AND HOPE YOU CONTINUE ...TELLING US MORE ABOUT THIS HOT "BI" FAMILY COMBO...

TibxoTibxoover 16 years ago
I loved it until....

it came to the point that the father come into the bedroom and got involved. At that point, I couldn't even finish the story.

A pity really as I was really loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Start

But wtf was with that ending talk about killing a good story line, guess i'll have to find something else to read now

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hated the Ending

I have to agree with some of the others, i hated the ending. Prior to that, it was so fucking hot, the entire series. I figured all along there would be a 3 some with mom and Charlene; Kitty, Max and Charlene Kitty, mom and Max and even Kitty giving in to her dad, but not father and son. It turned my stomach. Sorry dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Cant Change This

In fact I would not even ask you,its your story and I like most of what you write,this gay ending included, even though its not my scene.The feedback you have indicates that you have quite a fan club.Maybe the next story will deal with mom son only;stories that do and are well written ALWAYS have a good press.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting

As a woman I must tell you I identified with the feelings Angela was having she had created a set of circumstances that got out of control. I found the story very hot both erotic and sexy. I was surprised at the ending I admit although it was refreshing change.

It would be nice to see the story of Kitty and her dad expanded also her fascination with Max.

I do hope you continue the tale.

You see even in England we lke a little kinky play!!

Kim

kimnicelips@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great direction!

Ignore the homophobes dude - great direction for the story to run. love to hear more about Kitty, her dad and max - with Charlene too? Or a huge fucking orgy? Still the slow and gentle build up and great description is way beyond what most other authors acheive on lit. keep it up and many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thats incest

A man who has or wants to fuck his mother almost invariably hates his Father,thats what mom /son incest is all about,its called the oedipus complex all you homophobes .I very much like this series hope you carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmm

The end wasn't my cup of tea either but what I didn't like about it most was that the main character enjoyed it. If he hadn't enjoyed it then it really could have been used better in furthur chapters but now with a beaten wife and an orgasm starved dad it limits your possibilities. Que cera cera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Terrible

I think this series is more or less a joke. It is essentially the same old same old boiled down to yet another series. A hot mom with some stud son and some unsure dad who goes along because of his hot wife blah blah blah. Its all has not balancing morality. What i mean is, the dad looses. He gets to be some bi-sex slave? wtf? Is that the message of your story? Is that really where a story should be going? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sorry

Sorry but this was such a dissapointment. It all started with the unrealistic scene in the restaurant, that just didn't seem to fit in with the other stories from this series. It felt only like a bad voyeurism scene and meaningless group random (?) sex. Also, the relationship between mother and son would normally leave no room for the father, so again the family scene is so unreal it's hard to read. Compared to what i've read so far, it's very weak. I'll give you 2 for trying on such a hard subject though. :(( The hotness between daughter and dad is mainly the only thing that kept me reading. Try again. Maybe redo it in 3 separate stories and put some feeling into each one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jacked it twice

Great stories. I have never before felt moved to write a comment but I just love this. It just keeps getting better. I really hope you read this and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
amazing

I've read a lot of erotica, and this series is probably the best stuff I've ever read.

Words completely fail me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It was a great read until the end...

I have to agree with everyone else who hated the ending, it really was a great story until the end. Why are most people from the UK and other countries so comfortable with homosexuality? It really is wrong and disgusting, everyone else in the world is so liberal. Is the U.S. the only semi-conservative country left in the world? Come on people, have some respect for your kind, if everyone were gay in the world we would have no offspring!! We would cease to exist as a species! I can't begin to tell you all what to do with your lives, but just think about what I have said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wahey a comment from an American facist.

As I read the ending to your story, I thought blimey someone is going to make a stand for whats "morally good right and proper" arent they.

And yes they did. To cap it all off they fufilled the homophobe american stereotype that we all know and love.

So whilst the ending wasn't my thing, its your story and it provides a change to all the stories where its mum/son and dad twiddling his thumbs. So on the whole brilliant, keep writing.

Incidentally to the previous comment, the world is overpopulated anyway so a few people having less children wont hurt. Also this is a stroy about incest...so its not exactly morally right either-after all any child born of an incestous relationship has increased chances of genetic defects due to inbreeding.

great story though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
not my cup of tea

I liked the series until this one. Thanks for the previous ones. I think i'll check out your others see what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
People are funny.

Ridiculous double standards of incest and homosexuality. Perfect wrap up to the story, my friend. It couldn't have happened any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Disappointed

Was loving it until I read this one it ruined an awesome and inventive story that I was really feeling part of the experience until now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another gem!

Just like you other series, I loved this from beginning to end! I thought the end was pretty fucking hot as well. Boo on all the nay-sayers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

This is from a bisexual male, who just fucking loved this chapter.

Ignore the homophobes who just keep going on about 'gay sex is bad' and 'he's a dom not a sub'. Nazism died out in 1945 people! I am what I am, he is what he is; I like some men, he likes some men.

Rant aside, it's about time Gus did something instead of moping. Highly enjoyable to see an incest story go away from the norm.

To restart the rant: some people are gay. Some people experiment. Deal with it.

I can all but guaruntee you that the male homophobes would find nothing wrong with it if it was lesbian. What is so bad about two men?

I'll admit i was surprised when I first read it, but that's just because this story is unique. Just brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
really bad

Your sex scenes are great but your actual story is bad.

aarrrghaarrrghover 13 years ago
Just right

This was the perfect way to establish discipline, respect, and control.

aarrrgh@gmail.com

SSWolfslairSSWolfslairabout 12 years ago
If porn was only this good!

This is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read. Masterly wrote. The story just flows naturally as you read each chapter. The ending was a little suprising and disappointing. The part of his dad sticking his cock in his mouth was a twist that I could of gone without. I look forward to reading more stories by this author, hopefully involving this same group of people. Excellent work.

JohnnyX9000JohnnyX9000almost 12 years ago
WTF?!?!

Dude this was a 5 star series right up to the point where dad sticks his cock in his own sons mouth and it quickly becomes a 1 star series that I doubt I will finish reading it. Thanks a lot you asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't Let The Homophobes Rule!

It was an intrestingly erotic twist there at the end to have Max sucking his own father off, and then sharing the cum with his mother. I wasn't turned off in the slightest - possibly because it matches fantasies of my own?

sexydad50sexydad50about 11 years ago
One of the best

One of the best writers in this genre. Loved this series! I had to go and read all of the others, Excellent and extremely sexy! All of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lost me as a reader when Dad joined.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yep, that ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this fucking ruined it

Hate the gay incest part....stopped reading after that...would have loved to continue the series but you done gone and fucked that up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL. Great ending.

This series should be on the humour section. So over the top. Love it.

Keep up the good work.

RikibeeRikibeeover 8 years ago
5 Great Chapters! But.............

You are truely one of the best writers on this site and especially on this subject, that goes without saying. But I must say without downgrading the entire story, the gay ending with the father was a disappointment (at least for me) with regard to it being an absolutly great piece of work.

That is only my opinion, and I am sure many others either loved it or feel as I do.

I will rate this very erotic well writen story 4.85 but it could have been a 5+ with a differant ending. Keep on writing.... you truly have a gift that is outstanding!

DamoscinosDamoscinosover 8 years ago
bad idea

The Father ruined it for me, sorry.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Gave the story five stars and a favorite point just like every other chapter but, like other commentators, the father/son cock sucking ruined it for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Story was good until you introduce the dad to come in to have the son suck his cock. He should've bit the the mother fucker off.

TheAvgJoeTheAvgJoealmost 7 years ago
Why?

As a fellow author of this site and someone who reads a lot of the stories posted here, I hate having to give a story a one-star rating. If I don't like a story, I would rather not rate it at all than give it a one-star. I think this is the first time I've ever given a story a one-star. Sure, I'm a straight man, so I'm not a fan of reading male/male gay sex. But that alone isn't the reason for the rating.

The reason is that, like most people have been saying, the story, in fact the entire series, was good up until that point. And in my case, more specifically, there was no reason to have the father rape the son (that's what it looked like to me). From what I read, it was supposed to be punishment, I guess? But why? The mother was the one who instigated this entire thing by A) walking in on her son; and B) going back on a nightly basis and encouraging these escapades. How is the son at fault and why would the father blame him? This is why I call it rape, because the father took his frustration out on his undeserving son.

And judging from the rest of the series, you must've read these comments because you didn't let that side of the story continue. Which makes it all the more unnecessary for you to have included it in the first place.

I get that maybe you, as an author, want to touch on a little bit of everything for everyone. But at least make it make sense next time.

Just a little friendly advice.

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 7 years ago
I Loved It!

Even though I want to give it a full five, I'll give it four stars simply for no other reason than I think you might have rattled your "hetero-normative" audience a bit in the end. To be fair, I think you probably should've given them a "heads up" (pardon the pun) about the bisexual nature of this chapter.

I am a bisexual male, and personally, I thought the father-on-son action was smoking hot. Seriously, I actually came twice. That NEVER happens! I think you crossed a line that some may have found disgusting, but I personally found it really intensely arousing. I have been reading Literotica for a little over a year, and so far, this is the only story that has given me two mind-blowing orgasms back-to-back!

There is a lack of bisexual incest on Literotica for obvious reasons; it's not really high in demand, but you should know there is an audience for it: twisted little pervs like myself for instance. I would love it if you dabbled in the genre some more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
guess you can't please them all

everyone is bitching about the father son part but it is keeping with all the rest of the story line - the introduction of the father of the "date" was interesting as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why man

Why man you did that to max

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Hot stuff ❤️‍🔥

What Gus should’ve said when forced his son to accept his cock in his mouth was…

"This is the other half of the bargain. You've got to do this if you want to keep fucking MY WIFE”

That, I believe would’ve been much hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous